Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day (1080 Views)

Nigerian Mothers....Always Over Protective! / Happy Mothers' Day 2012 / Your Child Says, "Daddy, Mommy, I'm Gay!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 03, 2007
Mothers day is fast approaching.Here in the US,it's about a week away and I know the dates vary in Naija and in European countries.
Mothers are priceless.There is never a gift, big enough to say thank you mom for your love and nurture.
To those who have lost their moms,I pray that God continues to lighten the pain of the loss.

I was wondering what do you nairalanders plan on giving your moms or wives on this mothers' day.
How do you plan on making the numbers 1 and 2 women in your lives feel special.
Re: What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day by RedLips3(f): 7:17pm On May 03, 2007
lol so it's next Sunday? Thank God. Thought it was this Sunday.

a girft card is usually enough for mine.
Re: What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 03, 2007
The worst Mother's Day gifts

"A toilet-bowl brush set and cleaning supplies."
— Anonymous

"My husband decided to go out of state on Mother's Day weekend, and it wasn't just for business. I was seven months pregnant with our second child."
— Rose, Michigan

"A set of pots."
— Mildred, Canada

"My husband gave me the honor of keeping the flower that I bought for his mother!"
— Jennifer, North Carolina

"A vacuum cleaner and breakfast in bed way too early."
— Karen, California

"I asked my husband what we should do for my first Mother's Day. He looked a bit perplexed and said, 'Well, you're not my mother.' "
— Mollie, California

"A screen door."
— Kristin, Wisconsin

"An apron."
— Carolyn

"My husband gave me a card emblazoned with heart-shaped egg yolks on top of shattered shells which read, 'Thanks for donating your eggs.' "
— Mary, Maryland
Re: What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day by RedLips3(f): 7:22pm On May 03, 2007
babyosisi:

[
"My husband gave me a card emblazoned with heart-shaped egg yolks on top of shattered shells which read, 'Thanks for donating your eggs.' "
— Mary, Maryland

Lol this is funny though
Re: What Would You Do For Your Mommy This Mothers' Day by tpia5: 5:53pm On Mar 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Unfaithfullness And Forgiving! / Speak Your Mind.on This Issue / Will His Kids Come Back To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.