Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050771 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
godG:

Really, I have seen this in people's IELTS stories. I have also had to consider whether those BC people dey do ojoro. cheesy

But, frankly, it has very little to do with the BC and more to do with the test-takers. Barring any uncommon factor, there's no way anyone will adequately prepare for any exam and not hit his/her target scores. And adequacy doesn't have to be about the quantity of preparation. It's the quality that matters.

Of course, I know that the IELTS scoring is subjective. However, even with the subjectivity, it's quite uncommon to see someone's EOR in Writing, for instance, jump from 6.5 to 8.

I hate to say this, but I strongly believe that the bulk of the problem people encounter with the IELTS exam can be linked to how adequate their preparations were and how they think about the exam. Most people think way too much about it.

While thinking too much about it may be good, there is a thin line between overthinking and fear and anxiety. Fear and anxiety have made many people fail exams they would have otherwise passed.

To those still trying to cross the IELTS hurdle, hang in there! Best wishes.
I agree with you that adequate preparation is key and I'll even admit that yes, a lot of us Nigerians don't write that well.
But it can't be denied that the marking scheme for the writing module changed significantly when immigration became popular. People who score 6.5 in Naija would score 8 if they wrote from another country.
A friend of mine wrote IELTS academic four years ago with little or no preparation and had 7 all through.
She just attempted GT last month. You don't want to know her score cry

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Joromi12:
that is his hobby. He likes being scammed grin. Check his posts lol
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
issorite
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeoma77:

You can be the first seaman na cheesy NOC 7532 might work for you.
Yes you can complete the other processes from Dubai

I thought so too, but it’s NOC C skill level.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2019
OYASALOF:

PPR

Oyibiri yibiri yibiri kan mi o/3x
Oore Oluwa yi kan mi o

LOGAN TI O DE!!!!!

Decision to travel 2017, my husband (PA) wrote IELTS in 2017 and had 6.5 in listening didn't really know much about express entry then he got a job in the UK and we exed Canada and focused on UK. UK now came with their wahala and increased the salary scale for sponsorship and the company couldn't afford the new salary scale, so we exed the whole process and continued with our lives.

TIMELINE
ECA (WES): April 2018
IELTS (BC): September 2018 (6th attempt)
CRS: 443 (draw: 440)
NOC: 1225 (procurement Supervisor)
ITA: October 15, 2018 @ 440
MEDICALS: October 19, 2018(children practice)
SUBMITTED: November 19, 2018
AOR: November 20, 2018
MEP: December 21, 2018
BIOMETRICS: December 21, 2018
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED: January 3, 2019

S--I--L--E--N--C--E

No ADR, didn't fill schedule A

GCMS:
May 7, 2019 (yet to receive it)
GHOST UPDATE 1: May 14, 2019
GHOST UPDATE 2: June 4, 2019
PPR: June 5, 2019
AOR - PPR: 197days
VO: Ottawa
Family of 3 (this waka Na family planning thing grin grin cheesy. More babies more money(pof, medicals, passport)

WHILE WAITING FOR PPR

1. We searched for flights (momomdo, travelstart, skyscanner, wakanow, jumia, Google flights, IOM). Google flights actually puts the fare on each day, so you'll get to know the cheapest day to fly/book.
2. Searched for apartments (Edmonton)
3. Searched bridging courses
4. Made list of foodstuffs to carry
5. Searched for jobs, updated our CV to Canadian standard
6. Decided on banks to use, phone network
7. Searched for daycare for our 2yr old
8. Searched for car to buy
9. Got familiar with Edmonton via Google maps, YouTube
10. Searched for hospitals
11. Asked different people about benefits we're entitled to in Edmonton

I'm dedicating this PPR to God and our friend who was also on this journey but lost his life in a ghastly motor accident. He died on the spot, the day his IELTS result was released (October 12) and he was yet to check the result.

Thank God for his sufficient grace. We're moving to Edmonton, Alberta.
Congratulations!! I cracked up when you mentioned the darker blood grin grin grin
Thank God it has ended in praise and may the soul of your friend, rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

I thought so too, but it’s NOC C skill level.
Oops didn't even check that aspect cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oopsy(f): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2019
I requested for EOR and my writing changed from 6.5 to 8 and my speaking changed from 7 to 8.5.

In my 1st ielts with no preparation per say, i had 7.5 in listening and 7 in writing. With more preparation, i had 8.5 in listening then 6.5 in writing.

Ielts in Nigeria should be checked.

Cheers!

godG:

Really, I have seen this in people's IELTS stories. I have also had to consider whether those BC people dey do ojoro. cheesy

But, frankly, it has very little to do with the BC and more to do with the test-takers. Barring any uncommon factor, there's no way anyone will adequately prepare for any exam and not hit his/her target scores. And adequacy doesn't have to be about the quantity of preparation. It's the quality that matters.

Of course, I know that the IELTS scoring (for the Speaking and Writing modules) is subjective. However, even with the subjectivity, it's quite uncommon to see someone's EOR in Writing, for instance, jump from 6.5 to 8.

I hate to say this, but I strongly believe that the bulk of the problem people encounter with the IELTS exam can be linked to how adequate their preparations were and how they think about the exam. Most people think way too much about it.

While thinking too much about it may be good, there is a thin line between overthinking and fear and anxiety. Fear and anxiety have made many people fail exams they would have otherwise passed.

To those still trying to cross the IELTS hurdle, hang in there! Best wishes.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by topeolu1: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Exactly my thoughts on this..... If she were to work God say Nigerian Prisons Service, the VO most likely won't have doubted it

Ifeoma77:

Maybe they mistakenly chose a wrong NOC. A social worker / correctional officer is usually employed by government institutions.
Doing that NOC for a private, family owned business sounds implausible.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
I will definitely come here to give my PPR story. But for now my story is that of nomination and successful AOR. I believe when we thank God for little mercies, we invariably invoke greater successes. I have been accused of writing too much English in times past so I'll just be brief pending the time the real gbemu comes.

My journey actually started in 2012 but back then I was hell bent on furthering my education. One thing led to another and in the end i abandoned the plans of travelling out until 2016/2017 when a friend convinced me to look into Express Entry. And so my journey started in 2018, WES, IELTS 1st attempt (8/8/8/6.5), remark, IELTS 2nd attempt (8.5/9/8/6.5), remark. At both attempts my writing was 6.5. After the second EOR, it was upgraded to 7 and that was how I said goodbye to IELTS. I waited and waited in the pool with a CRS of 425 and after my birthday in February that score dropped to 416. Seeing my chance for ITA literally disappear before my very before I started making arrangements for masters programme. I contacted UNICAF, paid the application fee but stepped back when they couldn't assure me that WES recognises their programme. I attempted the GMAT route with not much success as my result wasnt good enough for major scholarships. The last attempt at schooling was reopening my previous application to a Greek school for MBA. I was asked to pay the application fee and then wait for an interview.

While I was going through all these plethora of options- A, B, C, D- I got a strange mail on the 26th of March this year. It was a do not reply mail, I had seen that before on a friends phone but I was completely clueless about it. At this time, my profile had less than 3 months to go and to be honest I had practically logged off from this Cannyland dream. As I put it back then, I was just waiting to fall on my sword. So I opened my Express entry and behold a notification of interest from Alberta. It was perhaps the best piece of news I had gotten. And so from the 27th of March when I got that mail it was clock work for me. I had to respond quick and fast. I had no letter of reference so needed to reach out to everyone. It took quite a while, 2 weeks actually. The most delay was with my bank because they were struggling to reopen one of my account and to also spool records from 2011. I eventually submitted my application on the 9th of April. Remember this was a race against time.

In order to better manage this uncertainty I joined Canada visa forum and later Nairaland. A good friend here shared a WhatsApp group with me and that really helped in calming my anxiety. So my file got delivered on 12th of April and then the silence began. In time past people got file number in 2days, it was when it got to my turn the count went up. Day 1 to 17 was torture. All kinds of thoughts until April 30th when I saw the file number. Mehn, i was ecstatic. So hurdle 2 crossed. With July 1, the day my profile will expire, increasingly nigh, I entered prayer mode ooo. It took 28 days for me to eventually get the holy grail of all men with CRS less than 450. Alas the nomination was here. Before I knew, everything became a rush, ITA the next day because I now had 1016, PCC afterwards, digital photograph at studio 24 and medicals at IOM.

And now with AOR of June 4, I can only say thank you Lord for this journey which you have started. Only you can finish it. I just want everyone to know that nothing is impossible. A friend that we started journey together eventually got NOI from Ontario. Efam, please don't lose hope. Put in motion every plan and hope for the best. I forgot to mention that I eventually got admission for my MBA 2weeks before the nomination. A part of me still wanted to go but the tuition fee will wipe out my entire POF and will still need to borrow. I decided to put that on hold and pursue this Canada dream.

As a sign of gratitude to God Almighty, I am more than open to answer any question relating to Alberta's Immigration Nominee Program which basically gave me a chance to continue this dream of mine. Apologies for the length of my post. My PPR story go long pass this one. Stay tuned

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeoma77:

I agree with you that adequate preparation is key and I'll even admit that yes, a lot of us Nigerians don't write that well.
But it can't be denied that the marking scheme for the writing module changed significantly when immigration became popular. People who score 6.5 in Naija would score 8 if they wrote from another country.
A friend of mine wrote IELTS academic four years ago with little or no preparation and had 7 all through.
She just attempted GT last month. You don't want to know her score cry

True. It's a possibility.

Make God help everyone putting in the work.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Netsprinkle(f): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
[/quote]
Please I need the materials. I just sent you a PM. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hipstar2: 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
Study and write ur IELTS asap while trying to decide on other ways to boost ur CRS score. Your 8777 is an assumption. What if you score higher? What if ITA cut off reduces before the September IT exam?

When I say study for IELTS, I mean give it your best shot. Just be in the pool and then look for other means to boost your score.

As per if you can pass the exam without prior IT knowledge, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with determination. PS: if there are other exams asides BCS, take it oh. Forget my motivational speech.
All the best.

Ladywinterfell:
Happy Sunday guys.
I've been dedicating enough time to read this thread from part 1 and i understand so many things now. My crs score is 429 (using 8,7,7,7 in ielts) but once I clock 30 this November it will drop to 424.
So I think the next step is to get another certificate to boost my crs score while preparing for ielts at the same time
I read this September is next Bcs in IT exam.
I have just one question please, with no prior knowledge in IT, can I sit for the exam in September. I don't mind coaching everyday from now till September. (I have more than enough time to study)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 1:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin grin grin
You are so cocky

But I sha can't argue with your results.
Abeg I have some customers for you cheesy
Lol. Oya bring dem come. Make dem carry small ‘change’ come o because they will need to appease the gods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by braine(m): 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2019
psalmizt:
I will definitely come here to give my PPR story. But for now my story is that of nomination and successful AOR. I believe when we thank God for little mercies, we invariably invoke greater successes. I have been accused of writing too much English in times past so I'll just be brief pending the time the real gbemu comes.

My journey actually started in 2012 but back then I was hell bent on furthering my education. One thing led to another and in the end i abandoned the plans of travelling out until 2016/2017 when a friend convinced me to look into Express Entry. And so my journey started in 2018, WES, IELTS 1st attempt (8/8/8/6.5), remark, IELTS 2nd attempt (8.5/9/8/6.5), remark. At both attempts my writing was 6.5. After the second EOR, it was upgraded to 7 and that was how I said goodbye to IELTS. I waited and waited in the pool with a CRS of 425 and after my birthday in February that score dropped to 416. Seeing my chance for ITA literally disappear before my very before I started making arrangements for masters programme. I contacted UNICAF, paid the application fee but stepped back when they couldn't assure me that WES recognises their programme. I attempted the GMAT route with not much success as my result wasnt good enough for major scholarships. The last attempt at schooling was reopening my previous application to a Greek school for MBA. I was asked to pay the application fee and then wait for an interview.

While I was going through all these plethora of options- A, B, C, D- I got a strange mail on the 26th of March this year. It was a do not reply mail, I had seen that before on a friends phone but I was completely clueless about it. At this time, my profile had less than 3 months to go and to be honest I had practically logged off from this Cannyland dream. As I put it back then, I was just waiting to fall on my sword. So I opened my Express entry and behold a notification of interest from Alberta. It was perhaps the best piece of news I had gotten. And so from the 27th of March when I got that mail it was clock work for me. I had to respond quick and fast. I had no letter of reference so needed to reach out to everyone. It took quite a while, 2 weeks actually. The most delay was with my bank because they were struggling to reopen one of my account and to also spool records from 2011. I eventually submitted my application on the 9th of April. Remember this was a race against time.

In order to better manage this uncertainty I joined Canada visa forum and later Nairaland. A good friend here shared a WhatsApp group with me and that really helped in calming my anxiety. So my file got delivered on 12th of April and then the silence began. In time past people got file number in 2days, it was when it got to my turn the count went up. Day 1 to 17 was torture. All kinds of thoughts until April 30th when I saw the file number. Mehn, i was ecstatic. So hurdle 2 crossed. With July 1, the day my profile will expire, increasingly nigh, I entered prayer mode ooo. It took 28 days for me to eventually get the holy grail of all men with CRS less than 450. Alas the nomination was here. Before I knew, everything became a rush, ITA the next day because I now had 1016, PCC afterwards, digital photograph at studio 24 and medicals at IOM.

And now with AOR of June 4, I can only say thank you Lord for this journey which you have started. Only you can finish it. I just want everyone to know that nothing is impossible. A friend that we started journey together eventually got NOI from Ontario. Efam, please don't lose hope. Put in motion every plan and hope for the best. I forgot to mention that I eventually got admission for my MBA 2weeks before the nomination. A part of me still wanted to go but the tuition fee will wipe out my entire POF and will still need to borrow. I decided to put that on hold and pursue this Canada dream.

As a sign of gratitude to God Almighty, I am more than open to answer any question relating to Alberta's Immigration Nominee Program which basically gave me a chance to continue this dream of mine. Apologies for the length of my post. My PPR story go long pass this one. Stay tuned

Wow. Congrats! Will look forward to getting further insights from you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Oopsy:
I requested for EOR and my writing changed from 6.5 to 8 and my speaking changed from 7 to 8.5.

In my 1st ielts with no preparation per say, i had 7.5 in listening and 7 in writing. With more preparation, i had 8.5 in listening then 6.5 in writing.

Ielts in Nigeria should be checked.

Cheers!

Wow. Lucky you, sis! Thank God o! You seem to be an outlier in regards to the EOR, though. It's quite uncommon.

It could be that your were a bit anxious with the "more preparation". Our mind can achieve a lot if we can trick it to be calm and see things as fun. smiley

Maybe I am a bit bias since I have had to shadow a standardized test design group for a day before. If we really know what goes into the design and scoring of a standardized test, we would all agree that the margin of error is usually very slim.

Another thing that seems to be making it look like the IELTS GT test is unfair is the self-selection bias on here. Since we are all here for the same purpose which requires the test, stories of disappointments with test scores won't be out of place.

Overall, I pray we all excel!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hipstar2: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats! I wish to know more bout PNP cos I have quite a number of people around me whose ages have drastically reduced their ITA chances.

psalmizt:
I will definitely come here to give my PPR story. But for now my story is that of nomination and successful AOR. I believe when we thank God for little mercies, we invariably invoke greater successes. I have been accused of writing too much English in times past so I'll just be brief pending
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
psalmizt:

Congrats. Godspeed in the rest of the journey.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladywinterfell: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
hipstar2:
Study and write ur IELTS asap while trying to decide on other ways to boost ur CRS score. Your 8777 is an assumption. What if you score higher? What if ITA cut off reduces before the September IT exam?

When I say study for IELTS, I mean give it your best shot. Just be in the pool and then look for other means to boost your score.

As per if you can pass the exam without prior IT knowledge, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE with determination. PS: if there are other exams asides BCS, take it oh. Forget my motivational speech.
All the best.

Okay. Thanks so much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chikadami(f): 1:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Please what is your NOC??

psalmizt:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
hipstar2:
Congrats! I wish to know more bout PNP cos I have quite a number of people around me whose ages have drastically reduced their ITA chances.

Here is a breakdown of the different PNPs in Canada http://www.canadaexpressentry.org/provincial-nominee-program/ Some provinces such as Ontario, Nova Scotia and Alberta have this silent draws they do. You dont apply to them, they pick you.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 1:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
chikadami:
Please what is your NOC??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kfrosh: 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
You're wrong, you can complete your CIMA certificate (Ba1 - Ba4) within 4 months with no prior knowledge of accounting. This is if you've got an average time to study and pass your papers once.

Some efiko have passed with one month of preparation as Well.
Ladywinterfell:

CIMA or CIPM?

I have B.sc in microbiology. No knowledge in accounting either. So you are saying I have better chance with CIMA than BCS (since I have no prior knowledge in both)
Modified :CIMA is 2years! Am I right?

It means I will be close to 32yrs by the time I finish, which means 15points minus any additional point I will be gaining from CIMA. Please let me know if my analysis is correct before I take any step

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vincad: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

CIMA or CIPM?

I have B.sc in microbiology. No knowledge in accounting either. So you are saying I have better chance with CIMA than BCS (since I have no prior knowledge in both)

It means I will be close to 32yrs by the time I finish, which means 15points minus any additional point I will be gaining from CIMA. Please let me know if my analysis is correct before I take any step

No, CIMA is according to your own schedule, it is CIPM that is two years. CIMA depends on how fast you are. Some people have finished it in one month. But the result for BCS is going to be ready by December, even though the exam will be written in September and by then you'd have lost five points.

I will advise you to write IELTS as soon as possible and aim for band 10, not 9. Then write CIMA instead of BCS. Who knows, you might even get provincial nomination.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Topsmamen:

Sister-in-law, since you’re the PA.
Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Both are correct. Could be to you or both of you, the main thing is that the gift was given
Thanks mama

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FaskRolce: 1:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
omoluabiade:
Brother and his wife and state both names in full. The sample is a draft, you can modify a little to suit you

Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by YoungDharniel: 1:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

CIMA or CIPM?

I’m referring to CIMA not CIPM and the timeframe should be around 2 months. BCS on the other hand would take a longer time (approximately 6 months from now). The exam (BCS) is in September and results would come out in December.
There’s also a CIMA watsapp group. Please any CIMA Guru here should help with more info.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 1:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
psalmizt:

Congratulations on your nomination and for the success of your PR application, that one is sure by God's grace.

Modified, seen the answer to my question up there
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ladywinterfell:
Happy Sunday guys.
I've been dedicating enough time to read this thread from part 1 and i understand so many things now. My crs score is 429 (using 8,7,7,7 in ielts) but once I clock 30 this November it will drop to 424.
So I think the next step is to get another certificate to boost my crs score while preparing for ielts at the same time
I read this September is next Bcs in IT exam.
I have just one question please, with no prior knowledge in IT, can I sit for the exam in September. I don't mind coaching everyday from now till September. (I have more than enough time to study)

Check LRWS 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 and see what you get.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
COPR:

Check LRWS 8.5, 8, 7.5, 7.5 and see what you get.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gloriouscrown: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thanks
Avidreader748:

Name on certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Joromi12:

Then smash IELTS, enter the pool while looking for additional cert
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 09, 2019
COPR:

Then smash IELTS, enter the pool while looking for additional cert
is ielts that easy to smash 441 wont get ITA any time soon. She should do the cima

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.