Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052692 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nuccas: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Pls I need more info on the ECA because i have been having problem completing the WES registration. I have OND and HND but some other little professional certificate and also it requesting for recipient 2. Am I to add my school as recipient 2 together with IRCC?
amaya21:
Link to Page 1 (start here instead of Page 2): https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

You'll need to evaluate your degrees/certificates with an ECA body, and then get good scores on IELTS for a start.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Avidreader748: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
o9o9:
Abeg who get nacetem lagos Number

Hi, PM me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vincad: 3:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
yinkeys:
Based on the testimonies I found so far, looks like only people with travel history or a foreign degree have gotten PR. I might be wrong.

I don't think we are reading the same testimonies

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PreciousRuby(f): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hi house, Please who has a contact that can assist with Transcript processing in Unilag. Its over 6 weeks since I applied and made payment and nothing yet on the portal. Please epp a sister please.

Or is there any other technique from those who got their transcript from Unilag that I need to employ in ensuring this is done asap?

Anticipating a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayabemm16: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello house, please can i start my wes evaluation now, though I'm not going to create an EE profile until later. Or do I already need to have an ee profile before i start evaluating my results?
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 3:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
You need your ECA and IELTS results to create a profile. So you have to start the evaluation asap with ielts going on the other hand
ayabemm16:
Hello house, please can i start my wes evaluation now, though I'm not going to create an EE profile until later. Or do I already need to have an ee profile before i start evaluating my results?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Start the ECA as soon as you can. It can take quite a few months for it to be complete. It's valid for five years so go ahead and start, as you can't create an EE profile without it.

ayabemm16:
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Please post the exact problem you're having with WES so people can assist you.

Be sure you're using WES Canada for the ECA. Then IRCC is automatically one of the recipients, and they'll get a soft copy. One hard copy should go to the address you selected. That's all you really need.

Nuccas:
Pls I need more info on the ECA because i have been having problem completing the WES registration. I have OND and HND but some other little professional certificate and also it requesting for recipient 2. Am I to add my school as recipient 2 together with IRCC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nuccas: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
I have problem registering the WES. I need guide if you can help me.
amaya21:
Start the ECA as soon as you can. It can take quite a few months for it to be complete. It's valid for five years so go ahead and start, as you can't create an EE profile without it.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
pyruvateluv:
Sincerely, BC is the worst examining body I have seen in my life. This is my 7th week since i requested for remark, yet no update, no response to mails, and calling them is like using basket to carry water(futile effort)!

I wish I never knew them. embarassed

From my experience, they take this long when they have upgraded your score. It took me almost 10weeks before I heard from them despite numerous attempts at contacting them.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
OgechiElekwa123:
Please I have questions on PNP. Can i chat with you?

If its not too much trouble can i get your number as am not sure how to go about chatting on nairaland

Drop your question here and anyone that is chanced will respond. Also there is a PNP thread that is running in parallel to this. You can check it out for more direct questions.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by HalbondAdmin: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Use this link to read their FAQs about the evaluation for Canada: https://www.wes.org/ca/help#/path/ECA-Canada-Immigration/

If you have specific questions, you may ask on the thread and anyone can answer.

Nuccas:
I have problem registering the WES. I need guide if you can help me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
Vincad:

I don't think we are reading the same testimonies
grin cheesy cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nuccas: 4:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
I have completed the WES of a thing and try to make payment with my Mastercard, it was completed and was asked to wait for 15mins for my status to update. It almost 30 mins now, no update yet from them and there is no sign if the money haave been deducted
amaya21:
Use this link to read their FAQs about the evaluation for Canada: https://www.wes.org/ca/help#/path/ECA-Canada-Immigration/

If you have specific questions, you may ask on the thread and anyone can answer.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kmgb1: 4:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
The english Marshall where are u oo,pls i need your help! A friend needs help in writing she had 9,8.5,6.8 RLWS. She has since asked for a remark and also booked another test for june 29.
LadyMarshall im in your pm pleaaaaseee

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
hello everyone please help with the right set of NOC for these jobs.

1. CREDIT/LOAN OFFICER [b](i think NOC 6235).... not sure

• Direct promotion in markets.
• Sourcing for new clients via direct marketing.
• Evaluation of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
• Assuring long-term relationship (Relationship Management) through high client satisfaction, reaching a high ratio of revolving clients
• Screening of potential clients.
• In-depth assessment of loan applications and preparation of loan proposals.
• Active participation in credit committee.
• Presentation of loan proposals to credit committee.
• Portfolio Management with full responsibility for its growth and quality (monitoring of disbursed Loans, follow up on timely repayment and Initiating and leading recovery activities).
• Analyze and interpret financial statement of businesses with the use of Microsoft excel to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrower.

2. Job Title:Contribution Processing Officer (Investment Admininistration)

Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Process all assigned schedules in with the daily allocation
• Report and follow up on all schedules related issues to Relationship management team /Reconciliation unit daily; if any.
• Ensure processing of contributions schedules into RSA within 48 hours and update
FDR by 1.00pm daily
• Filling of daily FDRs and all acknowledgment of correspondence within the unit in line
with the ISSO policy.
• Keep and management of daily csv use for processing of client transactions.
• Attend to Issue on Unprocessed Monies
• Process discovered pin as assigned by your supervisor
• Maintain accuracy of client records during processing/upload to pension
administration system.
• Crediting of RSA holders Accounts
• Exception management and reports
• Unprocessed Monies issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amandacanny: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
My good people of nairaland, hubby's ECA with ICES has been showing "documents received, being checked by ICES since March 10th. No email, no completion date. Is that how it is with them? I used WES for mine so this one appears strange. Bikonu, is everything OK?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by xcaper(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Unilag also, MBA.
BYACHEM:
Unilag and you ??

quote author=xcaper post=79178837]They mailed me too? Which school is yours?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by psalmizt(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Topsmamen:

Did your friend perform any supervisory duties? If yes, I would choose NOC 6211 for 1 and 2 and NOC 6235 for 3.

Thanks boss. I'll let you know the feedback
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Iyabejilantilan(f): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
The feeling eeh! Chaii!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
psalmizt:

From my experience, they take this long when they have upgraded your score. It took me almost 10weeks before I heard from them despite numerous attempts at contacting them.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ENGRAGHA2: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
I just received a mail from MOD IDP that they have received the outcome of my EOR some minutes after i sent them a mail asking for same. How can I know for sure that there has been any change in my scores?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dealkid: 5:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Didibibi:
I'm in your shoes too. I think it's best to follow up bumper to bumper with MOD. You can send a fresh email to them asking if they received your Eor request

That may be my only option. I wrote IDP Nigeria today asking if they had sent it to Australia but they just replied and said the remark was in process and that I will be informed when it's ready.
I really don't want to take any chance so I will keep writing Australia daily. Lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dealkid: 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
ENGRAGHA2:
I just received a mail from MOD IDP that they have received the outcome of my EOR some minutes after i sent them a mail asking for same. How can I know for sure that there has been any change in my scores?

When did you request the remark? Did you copy Australia and did they acknowledge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ojsamuel(m): 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Amandacanny:
My good people of nairaland, hubby's ECA with ICES has been showing "documents received, being checked by ICES since March 10th. No email, no completion date. Is that how it is with them? I used WES for mine so this one appears strange. Bikonu, is everything OK?

Allizwell. Your status does not change until the evaluation is completed. Plus, you're still within the 14 weeks timeline. Here's a screenshot of their response to my mail on Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amandacanny: 5:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thanks darling. I really appreciate
ojsamuel:

Allizwell. Your status does not change until the evaluation is completed. Plus, you're still within the 14 weeks timeline. Here's a screenshot of their response to my mail on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ENGRAGHA2: 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
I requested for EOR on 11th May by sending a mail, i copied Australia. They acknowledged on the 13th may.
Dealkid:

When did you request the remark? Did you copy Australia and did they acknowledge
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
ojsamuel:

na wa for ICES oh!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
CoCoLav:
There's something shady about BC's marking scheme for IELTS written in Nigeria, and I wish people would boycott them or call them out on it. My sister had 9 9 8.5 in LRS and 7 in Writing. How does someone who had a near perfect score in other components score so in writing? I believe these scores are not a true reflection of the applicant's abilities. It has become a money-grab for BC and its shameful that a supposedly reputable organization will bring itself so low as to focus primarily on profit making.
but she passed na lol. Jay e2 is a phd student/ holder in english. He had 7.5 twice and 8.5. Writing is a skill most of us rarely use because there is auto correct and gramarly . If you check the marking criteria for writing you would see the reason for 7. My friend wrote 3 times in nigeria and wrote once in the USA she had 6.5 in writing all through.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tochai007(m): 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jbaby09:
Bless!!!!

@Jbaby09

The Schedule A form asked you to - Give full details of all the secondary and post secondary education (including university, college and apprenticeship training) you have had.

It has nothing to do with what you have an ECA on.[i][/i]
Please, we should learn to read instructions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.