Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051632 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
mrshk:
Hi guys,

I'm here with another question grin

Please when scanning docs, do you also scan the Nigeria PCC application form that has fingerprints?

Thank you!
I did scan mine

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
bukkie04:
I'm happy to be with the gurus here.

Please I need assistance with NECO processing. If anyone has a contact or detailed procedure, I'll really appreciate. Thanks

You can use the attached for your NECO evaluation, however, it will cost you about 23k to 25k.

PM me for further clarification.

Thank you.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
cry

Ifeoma77:

To consult the ancestors, you need to provide;
1. a black hen with exactly 3.5 spikes in her comb.
2. The liver of an alcoholic mosquito
3. One fang from a 7 years old cobra and
4. Schnapps brewed in the year of your grandpa's birth
The ancestors await your sacrifice

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

grin

Alcoholic what?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by princesschuks: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Kuku kill am na

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Arosam:

It because part of the proof of fund will come from the coperate account of the business.
This doesn't matter bro. The paper works involved in claiming self employed no be here o. Better you go for the 3 years work experience as an employee as @topsmamen has adviced since that is enough to give you the requisite 50points which is the maximum by the way. Your personal history will make them know you are now a CEO and a LOE explaining that part of your POF came from your current business is enough to settle things. Your claiming your CEO position wouldn't change much. Just ensure that your current role as a CEO reflects clearly in your personal history. All the best boss.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thaiy:

You can use the attached for your NECO evaluation, however, it will cost you about 23k to 25k.

PM me for further clarification.

Thank you.

Confirmation is 5k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
majamisile:

This doesn't matter bro. The paper works involved in claiming self employed no be here o. Better you go for the 3 years work experience as an employee as @topsmamen has adviced since that is enough to give you the requisite 50points which is the maximum by the way. Your personal history will make them know you are now a CEO and a LOE explaining that part of your POF came from your current business is enough to settle things. Your claiming your CEO position wouldn't change much. Just ensure that your current role as a CEO reflects clearly in your personal history. All the best boss.

After i went through the processes involved, i have decided that i will only leave the CEO status for my Resume, it will not even come up again. Thanks God i have 3 years experience before i decide to go Solo.
Osheee!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

OG Ancestors, you go fear list o. Shuuuuuuuu shocked shocked. Make ancestors fear God na.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Arosam:

After i went through the processes involved, i have decided that i will only leave the CEO status for my Resume, it will not even come up again. Thanks God i have 3 years experience before i decide to go Solo.
Osheee!!

Way to go boss. Please don't miss it in your personal history section o. It has to come up there and you don't have to be scared of any verification whatsoever. Godspeed boss!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
Na bro o ma'am. Amen and amen to your prayers. Thank you for coming to be a key player in Season 8.

chicyclass:
Hahaha grin grin
Na the joy my sister.

May your process be smooth and speedy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Esomimi: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening all,

Please what certification can a HND holder (Computer science) do to boost his/her crs score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
Esomimi:
Good evening all,

Please what certification can a HND holder (Computer science) do to boost his/her crs score?

Masters or TEF(French).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Arosam:

Confirmation is 5k

Obviously, it is. All it will cost from NECO office to Minna, where their Head office is and courier service charges with scratch card to WES directly, by NECO is about 23k to 25 k.

That’s what it cost me.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations melochic , I’ve been following you and expecting the good news.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Have you considered CIMA?

I will check the CIMA out.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
DonTee07:

Masters or TEF(French).

wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
amaya21:
Register and study for IELTS.

Also, look into an additional course that doesn't take as much time as a Masters. Examples are CIMA or BCS. (Search the thread). There are also other options. Register and study for whichever one you decide on. These days a Bsc isn't enough, especially if you've hit 30.

I will check the thread for either programs and other options that will be swift and readily available in a short time.

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifeoma77:

So I just imagined an alcoholic mosquito! Lol

That one will bite and chew and then fall on its back and sleep off on your body.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mrshk(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
okay, thanks smiley

Scandinavian02:

I did scan mine
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
stay positive! all things will work together for our good. Hang in there, it will end in praise.

Big congratulations to all ITA clinchers! I cele rate greatly with all of you! May God see the rest of us through!

I am really worried about the recent spike in draw points. After simulating my crs points,single,bsc,over 3 years work experience,ielts LRWS 9,9,7,7.5,and I will be 30 in August,my points ,using my age as 30 is 433. I am so scared, I do t know if the race will get stiffer..I just want someone to open to, before I use thinking wound myself. I am studying for the bcs exams,to boost my crs points..but I am still scared. When they remove tradeau, won't it get stiffer?

@Topsmamen @ifeoma77 and all the elders ........[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sam07045: 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please i just tried to pay for my PR application and it brought the page up. I then cancelled it because i thought i was with my card. Now i logged in again and i cant see a link to the payment. What do i do now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2019
melochic:
It’s the Lords doing and it’s marvelous in my eyes.

Special thanks to Everyone who gave valuable advice, insight and dropped a word of hope during my long wait.
Timeline
EE Profile: February 26, 2018
ITA: July 11, 2018
AOR: August 15, 2018
MEP/BIL: September 18, 2018
Biometrics Completed: January 9, 2018
February 15, 2019 made it six months post AOR. I ran out of patience on the 5th March and raised a CSE.
ADR: March 12, 2019 Provide Payslip and Bank statement, Schedule A and Additional Family Forms
I raised another CSE on the 16th Of May, 2019
Interview Request Mail: May 23, 2019
Interview slated for10am on the 6th of June, 2019 at AVO.
So I had to fly into Accra last Thursday. Everything you could think off was flying through my mind,. But I remained still knowing God was in control. After a few unnecessary questions VO asked if I could travel between now and August when my medical expires. I responded of course. Visa granted and I was asked to come back by 2pm to collect my passport.
PPR & COPR: June 6, 2019
Visa Office: Accra
Family of 2

Congrats. But this kind of scares me. I have the same ADR. I hope they don’t request an interview for me. Do you have any clue why an interview was requested? Is it that they doubted your profession? I also claimed a professional degree. Also, I didn’t claim experience from my present work of 2 years. In addition, I didn’t give any LOE why I didn’t claim it. I hope I am safe.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
kfrosh:
You're wrong, you can complete your CIMA certificate (Ba1 - Ba4) within 4 months with no prior knowledge of accounting. This is if you've got an average time to study and pass your papers once.

Some efiko have passed with one month of preparation as Well.

I have interest in this CIMA course abeg, kindly help with CIMA Whatsapp group.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
benatokwu:
Please I want to be added to the CIMA group

Kindly add me to CIMA group.

However with this CIMA course, about how many points will I get to my 425
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
majamisile:

Evening I got a question, I did IT in diamond bank 2012 and I worked for 12months. Do you think it’s possible to get a letter confirming I worked there? That can stand for a year experience right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sam07045: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening everyone. Please i just tried to pay for my PR application and it brought the page up. I then cancelled it because i thought i was with my card. Now i logged in again and i cant see a link to the payment. What do i do now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Esomimi:
Good evening all,

is ond hnd not two or more degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
jenifero:
stay positive! all things will work together for our good. Hang in there, it will end in praise.

Big congratulations to all ITA clinchers! I cele rate greatly with all of you! May God see the rest of us through!

I am really worried about the recent spike in draw points. After simulating my crs points,single,bsc,over 3 years work experience,ielts LRWS 9,9,7,7.5,and I will be 30 in August,my points ,using my age as 30 is 433. I am so scared, I do t know if the race will get stiffer..I just want someone to open to, before I use thinking wound myself. I am studying for the bcs exams,to boost my crs points..but I am still scared. When they remove tradeau, won't it get stiffer?

@Topsmamen @ifeoma77 and all the elders ........

Fear not. I also harbored such fear. I first knew about EE in 2016 when I started my MA/PhD program. Then, I was always worried about not having enough CRS points to apply before there would be a change in policy. I wanted to use my MA but that would take 2 years to complete. It was tough. I almost got depressed during that period.

Two years later, I got my MA. However, strangely, EE wasn't even in my plans anymore. I became indifferent. It was only around late March 2019 that a female friend in Canada "pressured" me into action. I yielded to her "pressure". smiley I got my ITA with 481 points yesterday.

So, sister, fear not. Most of the things we worry about do not come to pass.

The cutoffs will drop again. Since you are already making moves, just keep doing what you have to do and trust God. It's just a matter of time. You will be fine.

God bless you.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Esomimi: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
Not so sure. Both were for two years each. If it qualifies as two or more degrees i would be delighted to share the good news with her. Please let me know if you are sure.
Joromi12:
is ond hnd not two or more degree
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good evening nairalanders,
I just got my ECA report delivered to me by ICES.
PS: It's a Uniport Masters degree and it was evaluated under 10 weeks.

My question is, how do I get my money back from WES?
I've paid in full and already sent my transcript. The WAEC hasn't gotten to them yet.

Is it possible to get a refund no matter the amount?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.