Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051096 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
I don't think IRCC will accept bitcoin as POF, so you'll most likely have to liquidate and keep the cash or buy T bills/ mutual funds or something. It will be a bulk sum credit into your bank account so I would suggest a letter of explanation, to explain the source of funds.

Kdamnhot:
hello guys, i just received my ita ( didnt know it could be this fast), but i have issues with proof of funds, i invested almost all my funds in bitcoin early in the year {which paid off}. If i sell my bitcoins now , i will have more than enough money , but i dont know how to make it acceptable as proof of funds. any ideas guys? am rily confused right now

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
amaya21:
I don't think IRCC will accept bitcoin as POF, so you'll most likely have to liquidate and keep the cash or buy T bills/ mutual funds or something. It will be a bulk sum credit into your bank account so I would suggest a letter of explanation, to explain the source of funds.

How much do they require? if I may ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Opsydabs: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
Goodmorning guys, my sister is having a challenge. The job title she filled pre-ITA is (Data Center Engineer) and the reference letter she got from her HR says her job title is (GNOC Data Center Officer). Please can anyone advise on what she can do concerning this?

Please note that it's the same NOC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Arosam:
I have four years of experience, a year of it was running my own business (Enterprise). How do i go about the letter of work experience?

You can use your 3-year work experience and get a reference letter from your employer. If you insist on using your enterprise, read the PPR success stories of self-employed people here.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
chicyclass:
Congratulations!
Thanks a lot sis. You really cause frenzy for the thread with your IELTS success announcement grin grin. Congrats on that once again. Looking forward to hearing your ITA announcement in the coming draw.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
I'm happy to be with the gurus here.

Please I need assistance with NECO processing. If anyone has a contact or detailed procedure, I'll really appreciate. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Opsydabs:
Goodmorning guys, my sister is having a challenge. The job title she filled pre-ITA is (Data Center Engineer) and the reference letter she got from her HR says her job title is (GNOC Data Center Officer). Please can anyone advise on what she can do concerning this?

Please note that it's the same NOC.

Seems her actual job title is as HR stated. What stage is she now? Has she submitted her eAPR? If no, she can always make changes to her profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukkie04(f): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks so much. The number is useful for both WAEC and NECO?
I just spoke with her and got satisfactory response.

Didibibi:
Hello All,
For people who need help with their WAEC & NECO to WES confirmation of result. Let me take the stress of you.

Required Documents
Your original WAEC or NECO results, your WES reference number, email address,home address, phone number, passport photograph(soft copy).

Processing time
NECO:5-10days
WAEC : 3-4 weeks

Call or whatsapp 0.7.0.3.3.9.7.1.6.4.5
NB: this is a tested and trusted contact that has been used by many on this platform.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
majamisile:
Thanks a lot sis. You really cause frenzy for the thread with your IELTS success announcement grin grin. Congrats on that once again. Looking forward to hearing your ITA announcement in the coming draw.

As in, it was explosive! With folks sending their shout outs with their email addresses. grin. For ITA, it's like we will send items for her autograph. For PPR, we will gather for selfies and famzing grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2019
Your accolades is chilling and it will be unleashed when the golden mail arrives... thanks for your support Ify�
Ifeoma77:

You have no idea how incredibly happy I am for you. You didn't give up and today the victory is yours.
Big congratulations to you!!
This news has made my day

[img]https://i./1F2.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by keni: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kdamnhot:
hello guys, i just received my ita ( didnt know it could be this fast), but i have issues with proof of funds, i invested almost all my funds in bitcoin early in the year {which paid off}. If i sell my bitcoins now , i will have more than enough money , but i dont know how to make it acceptable as proof of funds. any ideas guys? am rily confused right now

Please sell and show cash bitcoin is not acceptable

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks so much..man just crossed the ITA hurdle o..Amen to the speedy process
yemblaze:
Congrats on your ITA @tolfa...I am seriously shocked you just got ITA shocked...with the wealth of information you have and the way you respond to questions, I thought you are post-AOR. Wow.

Wish you speedy process...cant wait for the PPR news. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kdamnhot: 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
amaya21:

keni:

Please sell and show cash bitcoin is not acceptable

but i wont have the required six months balance, will it be ok? has anyone had this experience before?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kdamnhot: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
amaya21:

i dont know how t bills work, can i buy now and show as pof in a month time? and would they accept sale of bitcoin as explanation for source of funds?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mcstan18(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
DonTee07:
465! Wow! Congratulations to those of us that will be getting ITA. For those of us that missed ITA as a result of today's draw, the cutoff will surely still come down...they just gat keep up with the bi-weekly interval.

Okay guys...waiting for the silver mail to drop. To God be the Glory.

Good to know that I didn't miss this. Congratulations brother.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BootyliciousHon: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is it just me or is PPR gist getting scarce?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by realone2012: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good day guyz!

Please I want to ask in relation to POF.
If someone has two banks, say Bank A and Bank B, and your salary account is already connected to Bank A. Is it advisable to open a mutual fund account with Bank B or use the Bank A for it?

Why I am asking is to know if this won't affect anything during submission of POF or lead to submission of additional documents or proof.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
BootyliciousHon:
Is it just me or is PPR gist getting scarce?

It is oh, Accra has done/is doing their bit. We are waiting for Ottawa's rain now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Opsydabs: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Topsmamen:

Seems her actual job title is as HR stated. What stage is she now? Has she submitted her eAPR? If no, she can always make changes to her profile.

Thank you Boss, she hasn't submitted her eAPR.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
mcstan18:
Good to know that I didn't miss this. Congratulations brother.

How's it going bro? Praying along and waiting for some good news from you. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Opsydabs:
Thank you Boss, she hasn't submitted her eAPR.

Great! You're welcome.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
realone2012:
Good day guyz!

Please I want to ask in relation to POF.
If someone has two banks, say Bank A and Bank B, and your salary account is already connected to Bank A. Is it advisable to open a mutual fund account with Bank B or use the Bank A for it?

Why I am asking is to know if this won't affect anything during submission of POF or lead to submission of additional documents or proof.

If you use bank B, you may have to show bank statement showing salary deposits in bank A and account balance, then highlight transfer to Bank B for the mutual funds account and also show your mutual funds statement/certificate from bank B. If you use bank A you'll show salary statement showing salary deposits and balance as source of funds and if mutual funds account is different you'll still show mutual funds statement/certificate. Nobody will penalise you for investing in mutual funds as long as it's readily accessible to you. In other words you can use either bank A or B as long as there is no mago mago transaction, you'll be alright.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kdamnhot:

i dont know how t bills work, can i buy now and show as pof in a month time? and would they accept sale of bitcoin as explanation for source of funds?

I sold my BTC to use as part of my POF and bought Treasury Bills. I didn't provide anything other than my Tbills certificate.

If at anytime they require further information, you can always show your transactions from Binance, Bittrex, Remitano, Luno or whatever exchange you use or used.
Hope that helps.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Konook: 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hi Guys, please how do I process my Uniport Transcript, heard it can be done online.

Please assist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank you boss @Topsmamen.

grin grin grin

Topsmamen:

Haha! Nice! Show us those moves. Congrats TemiGee!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 2:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks sis smiley

I am earnestly chilling for "the" news.

Thanks for the support.

God bless

FaskRolce:

Congrats TemiGee. There you go. grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks Master!

shocked

DadR:
Dontee07, TemiGee, Ednut1, tolfa and others, congratulations on the arrival of your ITA. Godspeed guys!

Hakuna Matata

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kdamnhot: 2:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
bLacKGoLd3:

I sold my BTC to use as part of my POF and bought Treasury Bills. I didn't provide anything other than my Tbills certificate.

If at anytime they require further information, you can always show your transactions from Binance, Bittrex, Remitano, Luno or whatever exchange you use or used.

Hope that helps.

did you buy the t bills after ita? does the six months thing affect t bills? how do i go about buying t bills? thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TemiGee: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Thank you @Chicyclass.. I appreciate

chicyclass:
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Kdamnhot:

did you buy the t bills after ita? does the six months thing affect t bills? how do i go about buying t bills? thanks.

Yes, I bought after ITA.

For Tbills, just speak with your account officer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.