Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058588 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
genyogbonna:
I am very excited to be part of this forum.Hoping i will get encouraged here with solutions.
I have been pursuing the express entry since 2017 December.It looks as if my striving is in vail as frustration is building up daily. The Crs scores are not favouring me with my current age at 36 and also disadvantaged as a medical doctor because there is no nomination for doctors.
Please who can help with any other pathway to get a Pr for doctors whose age has passed Express entry.My current score is 435.
sorry about your travail, there is hope. please do not despair, try as much as possible to learn french, or you could go the UK route

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Landing is quite boring grin lipsrsealed

Ahh, I can't wait to be bored out of my mind oh.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
Do you need the extra points for two or more certs?

AbelPre:
pls i have a bsc and and PGD. Do i evaluate both?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:

It was as though they were waiting for me to rant! The ECA came in just now. Dived straight into the pool. CRS sitting at 454! Spouse has not written IELTS and I'm hoping for a miracle! Another phase has started.
congratulations on your ECA report. but personally i am not too happy that your spouse is yet to write ielts. apologies if i am judging you. #weareafamily

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
What is this situation? Why is it so suspicious that it is arrangee? Because the lady is older? So young men and women/old men and young women can't have arrangee marriage? But when the women is older, it is arrangee? Nigerian mentality *sighs*

People get married all the time, pre or post-AOR. If the VO is suspicious, it might be the timing, definitely not the age. Young couples get invited for interview too to prove their marital status

lol no worry na. If you know you know. grin i also had that kind of offer. Street no dey smile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you. It has ended in praise. I thought of you on Monday and prayed you'd get PPR soon, only I didn't write it here

Eagerly waiting for your PPR story. Please elaborate o. I would expect more from a senior that has been very active in this thread and the sister thread since 2017 (yes your posts live on, read them all grin grin grin)

@pejuhazel @jennypharb1 you're next o. Praying for you both. Make CIC release una PPR asap, e don too tey

Hephgirl:
Yes o.. Finally it's PPR for me

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is because you added the bachelors degree option for evaluation. Remove the bachelors and evaluate only the masters

PreciousRuby:
Thank you
This is what I got from WES.. Kindly advise further because I don't understand why they're requesting for my BSc transcript.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
You're hilarious grin grin grin

Topsmamen:
*walks into class

"Students, tear out a sheet of paper and answer the following question".

"It's somebody's PPR!!! Our very own! Who's this person? Select no more than 1 answer and fill the blank space".

Heph ____

A). man
B). woman
C). boy
D). girl
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Narkoya: 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!! It has ended in praise for you.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. You score 6.8/10

All the best for you and your famliy in Canada

6.8 is not an A and is therefore unacceptable oh. I'd like an enquiry on result pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 10:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you. It has ended in praise. I thought of you on Monday and prayed you'd get PPR soon, only I didn't write it here

Eagerly waiting for your PPR story. Please elaborate o. I would expect more from a senior that has been very active in this thread and the sister thread since 2017 (yes your posts live on, read them all grin grin grin)

@pejuhazel @jennypharb1 you're next o. Praying for you both. Make CIC release una PPR asap, e don too tey

Thank you my sister. I mailed Ralph today and got a response that "eligibility requires review, criminality and security checks have not been initiated". The eligibility part is what is getting me worried and AVO do not respond to emails, so I guess my best bet is GCMS. Thanks foe checking in though, I pray we all have good news to share very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by helphelp: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
pyruvateluv:

So sorry
Bc or mod?

CBT BC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 10:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
iaatmguy:
congratulations on your ECA report. but personally i am not too happy that your spouse is yet to write ielts. apologizes if i am judging you. #weareafamily
smiley I understand. I didn't think she would need to, remember that it was in the last two draws that things just went south as per cut off. And I was convinced it was gonna come down before our ECA came out.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Belated congratulations to you!!! It ended in praise.

@bolded grin grin grin Thanks for sharing. We appreciate you giving back still. You should score 7 but for initially deciding to bone us, I minus 1.8. Your final score is 5.2/10. You're forgiven, go and sin no more grin

All the best in Canada

adaifx:
I felt guilty for not wanting to share my timeline since I have benefited so much from this forum. So this is me assuaging my guilt

ITA 28th November 2018
AOR: 19th December 2018
BIL: 17th January 2019
Applied for Gcms note March 11th
1st ghost update March 23rd
Paid for my Rprf April 4th
PPR 15th May (dated 14th May ) grin
COPR 11th June
Vo Ottawa
Family of 1

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Hello from the other side grin

This chic has left us in this Nigeria cry

Congratulations sister grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
jjohndoe83:

smiley I understand. I didn't think she would need to, remember that it was in the last two draws that things just went south as per cut off. And I was convinced it was gonna come down before our ECA came out.
that's true oooooo. sorry about that oversabiness on my part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
See this dude that has landed too o grin grin U dey yab us wey dey naija abi wetin? angry tongue

GozyNA:

This chic has left us in this Nigeria cry

Congratulations sister grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
brogxy:

I would like to know if someone with very low knowledge of computer applications (training) can cope to get a pass.
I see Certificate (BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT) as the lowest, can it be evaluated as a second degree?
Yes and Yes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 10:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:

Landing is quite boring grin lipsrsealed

Bia, don’t try it o. We will carry placards on this nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amica26: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
You dey fear gan o grin grin grin

It is fine.

My sister afraid catch me na grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
So people wey dey reside for Europe dey also claim say dem dey naija? Wow!

ladymarshall:
See this dude that has landed too o grin grin U dey yab us wey dey naija abi wetin? angry tongue

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Narkoya:

6.8 is not an A and is therefore unacceptable oh. I'd like an enquiry on result pls

Remark is N46k

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
GozyNA:
So people wey dey reside for Europe dey also claim say dem dey naija? Wow!

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
all of you talking about "arrangee" this and that, make una cotunu. c.ic looking at you with crossed leg. they read comments here, they even know we have whatsapp groups. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
iaatmguy:
all of you talking about "arrangee" this and that, make una cotunu. c.ic looking at you with crossed leg. they read comments here, they even know we have whatsapp group. BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

True! Just today, I read the story of someone who attended an interview and the interviewer was like, "you people are on a WhatsApp group, are you not on a WhatsApp group?"

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 11:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
Same here. I don't know either of them, yet i pray for their PPR anytime I come across their posts. Pejuhazel and jennypharb, soon.....very soon

ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 11:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
Pls house....how long on average does WES take to update dashboard to estimated time of completion after Unilag responds to verification request.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dear, I think I've worried myself into some sort of calmness, because I obviously can't do anything else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chrisebsy: 11:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
Narkoya:

Yes and yes, especially if Google can trace you to that organisation. Just be safe and if you've submitted already, raise CSE
i sent you mail,kindly reply,thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
pejuhazel:

Thank you my sister. I mailed Ralph today and got a response that "eligibility requires review, criminality and security checks have not been initiated". The eligibility part is what is getting me worried and AVO do not respond to emails, so I guess my best bet is GCMS. Thanks foe checking in though, I pray we all have good news to share very soon.

Amen. My dear I've called all the callables, gotten same response since March, eligibility met, security and criminality not yet started. Mailed Ralph, the person who responded was talking about replying to constituents blah blah, mailed one other guy like that, no response. The agent on my last call said she was going to send a note to the officer processing my file or something, I think she did cos I got one generic 'your file is currently in line for review' but we can't be bothered right now mail. Nothing person fit do again. I can't come and go and kill myself.

Bottom line is it'll come sha, will be praying for you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 11:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abiodunnn:
Same here. I don't know either of them, yet i pray for their PPR anytime I come across their posts. Pejuhazel and jennypharb, soon.....very soon

Amen, thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
What I say now o? grin grin grin

trendy09:

Lady marshall lady marshall...d marriage consultant of our time.Always at alert wheneva marriage ish comes up...Wehdone ma grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omorwumi: 11:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
I just concluded my NYsc can I apply for Canadian express entry?can anybody recommend a good agent for the ielts exam.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.