Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048752 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
It is true. Check page 1. Some have successfully evaluated it with WES since part 6

SonsOfLiverpool:
House, how true is this information?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amica26: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=ladymarshall post=79487981]It's normal. You won't see it.

Thank you. I have already raised CSE and attached a new one. Hope that won't be an issue tho. My application hasn't started.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
Femmy2424:
They have an approved centre in Nigeria located in Jos and the approved centre has a very robust online training platform for distance learning students. They help with all the necessary materials, condensed training materials, and Q&A. They also handle your registrations for you. You can get their details from BCS or just type BCS APPROVED CENTRE IN NIGERIA on google.

I would like to know if someone with very low knowledge of computer applications (training) can cope to get a pass.
I see Certificate (BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT) as the lowest, will that be evaluated by WES?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Femmy2424:
They have an approved centre in Nigeria located in Jos and the approved centre has a very robust online training platform for distance learning students. They help with all the necessary materials, condensed training materials, and Q&A. They also handle your registrations for you. You can get their details from BCS or just type BCS APPROVED CENTRE IN NIGERIA on google.

I pmed you. How much does this exams cost?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FullDepth1: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Joromi12:
do elaborate wedding not only court

Hello Joro

Why did you say this? Do you have scenerios of people being denied because of only Court wedding?

My Wife and i have done only court wedding as we plan on having our full wedding by december.

Will this affect us ? Kindly reply
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hello from the other side grin

60 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingspaco: 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ifeoma77:
Wow...Landed already
Congratulations once again

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by FullDepth1: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
No. Age is no barrier to marriage. Many here are married to older men, why should it be different for women? You can marry anytime before or after you join the pool.

I have a question.
I saw a comment from @joromi12 where he said We have to do an elaborate wedding.

Does it mean that Only Court wedding will not work ? My wife and I have done only court. Our White wedding is on December.

Now i am really worried
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadaissure: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
I’m still trusting in the almighty and I know very soon I will share my story on this thread Insha allah.

Canadaissure:
God I said i was going to give my PPR testimony on part 7 but I know your ways are not my ways. Almighty Allah please let your way happen very soon so I can share my PPR story on this thread.insha allah

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
To prove the child is yours: birth certificate (it contains the full name of the father and mother) is the principal document, others are DNA test, affidavit, pics etc as supporting docs (if necessary)

To be allowed to take the child to Canada without the father's consent is almost impossible. You need the father's approval as long as he is alive.

There was a PPR story of an Albanian who was in the same dilemma. He couldn't get the mother's consent despite his efforts so initially he added LOE but his application was delayed. After 8 months, he was recommended to change the daughter to non-accompanying which he did, she did medicals and birth certificate was provided. It took almost 2 years for him to get PPR but the daughter could not join them because of the mother's refusal. Read it here
https://ivicasd./

lanregal:
Good morning everyone. Congratulations to the ITA and PPR clinchers. Please I have a pressing question begging to be answered. I had a child outside wedlock but am married now. How can I prove that the child is mine without the input of the father for consent and passport as he is not involved in the child's life. I need suggestion on how to get a legal document for this. This is needed both for getting international passport for the child and for the express entry process.

Note: the child bears my maiden name.

Mbok seniors and lawyers in the house, kindly wade into this matter.

Thanks.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
WES accepts statement of results. Not sure of ICES.

Uzzyan:
Hey fam.

Please what evaluation service can I use to evaluate a degree without certificate?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
FullDepth1:

I have a question.
I saw a comment from @joromi12 where he said We have to do an elaborate wedding.

Does it mean that Only Court wedding will not work ? My wife and I have done only court. Our White wedding is on December.

Now i am really worried
haba why are you worried. people have used only court. considering his situation, young nigerian man marrying older lady during EE process. As a VO it would surely raise doubts thats its arrangee

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nothing to worry. Your marriage certificate is the only acceptable proof by CIC. That is usually given during your court wedding, upload it.

FullDepth1:

I have a question.

Now i am really worried

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
I am praying for you. You will testify very very soon

Canadaissure:
I’m still trusting in the almighty and I know very soon I will share my story on this thread Insha allah.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read your landing gist. All the best in your new country kiss kiss kiss
Ifeoma77:

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Femmy2424:

I would like to know if someone with very low knowledge of computer applications (training) can cope to get a pass.
I see Certificate (BCS Level 4 Certificate in IT) as the lowest, can it be evaluated as a second degree?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yungmin: 9:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
WES accepts statement of results. Not sure of ICES.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adanac13: 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
You people there's problem o, so apparently my brother has his birth certificate which he sent me including his bio date page, PR card and Canadian DL as proof of address I was glad until I noticed my guy has shortened his name to what we usually call him at home (e.g from Odinakachi on BC to Odinaka on other documents),

Please what should I do in this case, cause if this is picked up as an issue I really and truly don't know how to explain this one, plus I'm scared it might implicate him as per let it not come off as misrepresentation or misleading
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
One and same person affidavit declaring all his names is the solution. Let him do that and send to you (he can include LOE too). If you are post-AOR, raise a CSE and attach the affidavit and LOE asap.

adanac13:
You people there's problem o, so apparently my brother has his birth certificate which he sent me including his bio date page, PR card and Canadian DL as proof of address I was glad until I noticed my guy has shortened his name to what we usually call him at home (e.g from Odinakachi on BC to Odinaka on other documents),

Please what should I do in this case, cause if this is picked up as an issue I really and truly don't know how to explain this one, plus I'm scared it might implicate him as per let it not come off as misrepresentation or misleading

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by helphelp: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
helphelp:

I'm actually waiting for the outcome of my EOR.

Thanks anyways. I ain't following through with the petition, just want to have an idea of badly people fall short of the 7 band score in writing

Unfortunately, my L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7.5 remained unchanged after EOR

My verdict, EOR is a 10-90% chance of changing

This Canada waka come tire me

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
You dey fear gan o grin grin grin

It is fine.

[quote author=Amica26 post=79490271][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
helphelp:

Unfortunately, my L 8.5 R 8 W 6.5 S 7.5 remained unchanged after EOR

My verdict, EOR is a 10-90% chance of changing

This Canada waka come tire me

So sorry
Bc or mod?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Richness1104: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Not assistant VO, they are really the VO. You can imagine what they would do if given the chance.[quote author=adaifx post=79428842]I felt guilty for not wanting to share my timeline since I have benefited so much from this forum. So this is me assuaging my guilt
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
if it is in your online profile, it is safe to declare. Omission/witholding info is part of misrepresentation. If CIC finds out info about you somewhere that you do not declare, EOD grin

chrisebsy:
good morning house!

please is it mandatory for one to declare any organisation that one belongs to? ie answer yes to the question. and if one chooses to answer no, would that be termed as missrepresentattion?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congratulations Distint777 and hephgirl
So happy for you guys kiss
We move!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Congratulations!!! It has ended in praise for you.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. You score 8/10

All the best for you and your famliy in Canada

Narkoya:
Ladies and Gents... come ohhh!
Application has been approved.

IELTS: My husband kept dragging his feet until BC increased their fees to 75k lol. We wrote in june 2018 and the man who didnt want to write IELTS had 8.5/8.5/8/8 while I had 8 in all except writing - 6.5. I was devastated. Immediately registered for another exam, even though I was advised to do an EOR. Wrote my second IELTS and had 8.5 in all but writing.... 6.5 again! I no gree oh. EOR straight! Score increased to 7.5. Next hurdle medicals.

MEDICALS: I had paid for a vacation to us so couldn't get a favourable date at both children's practice and Q life. Meanwhile, I, the PA, turned 30 so we lost a few points. Didnt want to do medicals in the us incase I needed a repeat. Eventually completed medicals at IOM in November 2018. Meanwhile, ITA was received in October.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congrats bro. This is good news. The miracle will happen. Also let wifey write it asap, it will boost your score no matter the band. It will end in praise.

Yes ke. We're on it already.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
In other words, other certs you can add to boost your CRS scores? Check page 1

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled#78386492

Mariesio:
Which course can someone with take to add to Bsc pls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Delvisfrank:

+ I am 31yrs old. I will be 32 by November.
+ I have more than 4yrs work experience
+ My highest level of education is HND in Computer Science, I am also a member of Nigerian Institute of Management which is included for the assessment
+ I am currently self employed; managing a laundry and dry cleaning business since December 2016
+ I don't have work experience in Computer Science apart from 1yr SIWES and I want to do my masters in applied computer science in Canada

Please how can I visit page 1 of the thread?

Click the link below for page 1 of the thread, to access other pages just click on the page number at the top or bottom of the page.
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled
[/url]

Use this tool to calculate your points with the information you provided above, for language test choose IELTS and 8777 scores for listening, speaking, reading and writing. And for level of education choose two or more certificates, as I'm assuming you have an OND as well. You really need to read page 1 so you can get a grasp of what the process entails
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp?_ga=2.141128822.555779551.1530002975-1561889732.1516351987

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifeoma77(f): 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
ladymarshall:
Yaaaay! Can't wait to read your landing gist. All the best in your new country kiss kiss kiss
Landing is quite boring grin lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for this
kike100:
Just a few words of advice/encouragement as you conclude plans to land especially with regards to work settlement.

1. If you decide to continue in your current line of profession& there is a certification for it,please DO IT especially if it can be done from Nigeria. E.g PMP, do it from Naija, Bankers with branch/RM experience, do the CSC exam from naija if possible worse case, plan to take it immediately upon arrival,it goes a loooooong way to help.

#wetheNorth!
God bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.