Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049235 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by abyejecks: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
tolfa:
Actually, if you walk in to their office at alagbon, someone will attend to you at almost same price depending on your bargain strength. As for his number you can send a PM

I just went to Alagbon today and asked for Asp Moshood but was told he wasn't around. The guy offered to do the pcc. He was fast and efficient. He collected 11k for me and hubby. Mr Sunday 08034154314. You'll enjoy his services. You can negotiate better than we did.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
The country we're going is over-money conscious, dollar-bills rules supreme grin grin grin

He/she coughed out 150k for those materials, daiz a lorra manney, free him/her grin Hopefully someone can find the free pdf version and share to those in need grin
Josh121:

If people think of how much the spend on materials do you think anyone will share ? I am not interested in the program but you sound like the money is the only reason you will not share the materials . No doubt you have the right to share and not to share but dont be too money conscious

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you read the cic website, it states certificates/diplomas/degrees so yes, it will serve as an additional qualification, just like ACCA, CIMA etc.

2loadedguy:

Thanks for the response, but can this BCS certification serve as additional qualification?I have other professional certifications and when I emailed IRCC they insist only pgd or masters will serve as additional qualifications to add to my score. Can u confirm if this BCS is like a pgd?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Pls do I need to have ita to do upfront medicals with iom? I understand I need to for qlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Suspectzero(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don't need ITA to book a medical appointment with IOM. You don't either with Qlife but the receptionist is always seems so reluctant to help book an upfront medical. You can insist if you please but the wait time at Qlife is not even worth it. I'd advise you book with IOM.

venorite:
Pls do I need to have ita to do upfront medicals with iom? I understand I need to for qlife

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
venorite:

You don't need for qlife
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yes she can evaluate HND/ND as two or more
nomad26:
His wife has HND, wouldn't that qualify as 2 or more degrees?

cc: eagleeye2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yes you can apply for Master too. Do both concurrently if that is your dad's condition for support.

For everything you need to know about Canadian schools and study visas, visit here https://www.nairaland.com/5233221/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/92
WisemasterBizWd:
Hi e fam. Pls help, my father is after anything education, I tried to explain this canada immigration stuff to him but seems he doesn't have interest. I have started d journey already for Canada PR as I will be writing my IELTS exam Aug 1st. Pls is it avisable for me to apply for master in Canada while am still on d process cos that is d only way he can come in and support me. Also I will like to know Canadian affordable schools for masters. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Keep the faith. You will get PPR very soon. It's coming
stanzee:

Same here. Been stuck since December. Hopefully they attend to us soon.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why not just google and read up on their requirements. It is the most authoritative https://learn.utoronto.ca/comparative-education-service

Get all the info you can and come share with us after you evaluate with them. We would love to benefit from your experience since CES is still relatively new on this thread.

perfectgen:

Please what is their website and procedure. Do they require WAEC for evaluation and can they evaluate Masters?

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
No one on this thread has evaluated BCS IT with CES yet since I've read most of the posts (except they have not shared their experience with us). You could be our first. Be a pace-setter and let us know how it goes. I'm positive it will be positive.

hadigun:
Do you know if CES recognizes BCS certification? Can I use them to evaluate my credential?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Herbeekeh(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Zara01:
Hi, can you both resend your email to me? The previous email got compromised.

CC Magnifico2000

CC Mobenjackson
@zara01 my e-sister, if you have the Liz videos for the ielts, kindly send to me biko.... absolute2011@gmail.com.. thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
No one on this thread has evaluated BCS IT with CES yet since I've read most of the posts (except they have not shared their experience with us). You could be our first. Be a pace-setter and let us know how it goes. I'm positive it will be positive.

cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
For your other question, can't find it now. CIC is interested in your current valid passport only, not the expired one.
dedalove:
Hi all. Please for those that have their PPR or submitting their applications. Did you upload your visa entry and exit stamp pages in your passport in the passport/travel document section especially for the last 10 years or do we submit just the data page of current passport. I will really appreciate urgent replies. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Replied

galibat:
Good morning. Please check your mail ....

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Here is an attachment i got from CES when i made enquiry about their evaluation process... This image however focus on what they can evaluate...

I hope it helps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
magd:
The postal mail should have arrived by now go to unilag and disturb them, during my time I had someone there giving me stories I had to go myself before it was done. Secondly, I think unilag verify in batches which means they wait to have enough mails before they send back to Wes.

Noted with thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 2loadedguy: 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Zara01:
If you read the cic website, it states certificates/diplomas/degrees so yes, it will serve as an additional qualification, just like ACCA, CIMA etc.

Many thanks, but I tried to assess my PMP certification and it wasn't considered as an additional qualification. Maybe it's perculiar to each certificate then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MsJanez01: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
captainhoo:

Still waiting for the outcome of the EOR. It's been 21 days for one and 28 days for the other

Please is this BC or MOD
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hobyno:

Bros if you are still asking this question I think you are not yet ready for this EE process still take out time to go thru page 1 again grin grin
This hustle ehn grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stanzee: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
Keep the faith. You will get PPR very soon. It's coming

Amen! Thank you so much! I pray you get yours soonest too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omo the waiting time given by Qlife long o. Anybody know the cost for medical at IOM?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lol exactly, it’s not easy. grin
It’s “she”, I’m female.

ladymarshall:
The country we're going is over-money conscious, dollar-bills rules supreme grin grin grin

He/she coughed out 150k for those materials, daiz a lorra manney, free him/her grin Hopefully someone can find the free pdf version and share to those in need grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 8:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yeah I haven’t heard of anyone who got a positive assessment of their PMP certification.

The common ones are CIMA, BCS, ACCA (and in some cases ICAN).

2loadedguy:

Many thanks, but I tried to assess my PMP certification and it wasn't considered as an additional qualification. Maybe it's perculiar to each certificate then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chidozy15(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Zara01:
You can set up an account with wallets.ng and receive a dollar card. You'd top up the naira/USD equivalent to the card to make payments for WES.

The dollar card is free.

Thanks dear, this seems to be the best tip so far...

Modified: This method worked for me

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Suspectzero:
You don't need ITA to book a medical appointment with IOM. You don't either with Qlife but the receptionist is always seems so reluctant to help book an upfront medical. You can insist if you please but the wait time at Qlife is not even worth it. I'd advise you book with IOM.

Ok thanks, but I need to book ahead?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Well...this was included in one of the mails sent to me by CES. I'm not sure the 'British Computer Society' on this list is the same as our BCS IT

ladymarshall:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
You’re welcome, all the best!

chidozy15:

Thanks dear, this seems to be the best tip so far
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 55emem55: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
ladymarshall:
Congrats! All the best in the rest of the process

Thanks my lady!❤

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 55emem55: 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abiodunnn:
Well...this was included in one of the mails sent to me by CES. I'm not sure the 'British Computer Society' on this list is the same as our BCS IT

Full meaning of BCS is British Computer Society.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
41, 000 for adult

chukwuemeka275:
Omo the waiting time given by Qlife long o. Anybody know the cost for medical at IOM?

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.