Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,056 members, 7,814,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1049245 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Preach it, boss.

raphrulz:
Hello Fam,

It's good to see that the ministry is still moving well.

Well, I noted somethings which have to be addressed:

Good Luck!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oluwareni: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please I need guidance.

I registered with WES for evaluation of my Foreign MSc and WAEC.

Upon reading people's responses on here I realised I don't need to evaluate my WAEC.

I have sent an email on the removal however no response. Went on Twitter but still no response.

Any one have an idea on what I can do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kaymanix: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
[quote author=hadigun post=79907283]
Anyways, Incase you need the BCS materials including past question and answers. Pls send a mail to me

Please I sent you a mail in response to this. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Collineno: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Meoos:
please i need the Liz paid IELTS material too

flosteve.fs@gmail.com

thank you Danieee

Please send to me too... Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Meoos: 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks Dan,

I've modified and deleted the email.
So sorry about that and congrats once more.

danieee:

No spamming the thread pls, my bad. Kindly delete your post, a direct pm would do it. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NowisGod109(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
pejuhazel:
This is an explanation of the program from someone in the process:
First of all you will need to find a job and then ask the employer if they are willing to support your PR application thru AIPP or not. Because they will have to do lot of paperwork and disclose some business documents to the government. Small business might not want to do it.

Second, if they are willing to do it then the employer will need to apply to be a designated employer. There are forms and required documents that have to be filled by employer and submit it to the provincial gov't. If approved, the next step is filling endorsement application forms and get a settlement assesment from immigration officer. The immigration will refer you to go to a place where an officer will assess what you need to settle down in the province, for example need a living place, or english course, etc. Its for free. The result of the assessment will need to be submitted along with the endorsement application forms. If approved by provincial govt, the provincial govt will give you endorsement letter.
This letter has to be submitted along with your PR application to the Federal. After you got endorsement letter, you are on your own. I meant, you dont need your employer to do paperwork for you anymore. This part is employee's part.
All the best

How how do find a job in Canada when am here in Nigeria and how long does it take to process my visa?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by intrinsicniyi(m): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Good day all, trust everyone is doing amazingly well.

I wish to ask a question: “Can I use my master’s degree statement of result together with my transcript to apply for ECA evaluation with WES or any of the service provider for the Canada Express Entry?” I wish to use the statement of result as a supplant for the original certificate (certificate will take 4 months to be issued & I can’t wait).

Thanks as I anticipate a response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Zara01:
Congratulations!
This is the first time I'm seeing 8.5 in Writing, it's like gold these days. Did you write with BC or MOD?

Somone got 9 on this platform last year. Yes 9!. Kudos to them tho.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
NowisGod109:

How how do find a job in Canada when am here in Nigeria and how long does it take to process my visa?

if you keep asking this kind of questions, the way you just did, i'm afraid agents go use you do Jangeelova. undecided undecided undecided

The only response i'd give you is....... RESEARCH. DO YOUR FINDINGS!!!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ogbeniDM: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thanks
bouqielois:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
danieee:

Good luck pal cool. Just to add, as per IELTS Writing, just learn the structure (intro, body paragraph 1, 2, etc.), the expected (commonly used) phrases/keywords for the different essay types as Liz explains, and other notes like word count etc. and you should be fine.

Wish you all the best.
Thanks a lot
Let the study begin!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 3:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
oluwareni:
Please I need guidance.

I registered with WES for evaluation of my Foreign MSc and WAEC.

Upon reading people's responses on here I realised I don't need to evaluate my WAEC.

I have sent an email on the removal however no response. Went on Twitter but still no response.

Any one have an idea on what I can do?

They will remove it. Takes a few days. In addition to your email, you should consider calling them. Had the same issue. What I did was to call them like thrice (I was in the US then, so the call was free.). Not sure I sent any email.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 4:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello all,

Please I’m asking on behalf of my friend.

What NOC code will you advice she uses for her 6 months graduate management trainee (GMT) experience. The job description is tricky cos they basically received lectures/trainings for the entire duration before they were given their full time offer. She needs this 6months to add up to her 2yrs 6months experience to make up 3yrs from the same company.

Note that her letter states that she was a graduate trainee for the 6months, then her actual job role for which she is claiming her NOC was stated for the 2yrs, 6months.

I don’t know if I’m making sense

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 4:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
Zara01:
Congratulations!
This is the first time I'm seeing 8.5 in Writing, it's like gold these days. Did you write with BC or MOD?

Lol. I think I got 8 or 8.5 in my writing too. cool My IELTS score report looks something like this:

8.5|9|8.5|8
or
8.5|9|8|8.5

Not sure which is which jare. All I wanted then was to prepare enough to max-out, didn't really care that much about individual module.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josh121(m): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
godG:

Lol. I think I got 8 or 8.5 in my writing too. cool My IELTS score report looks something like this:

8.5|9|8.5|8
or
8.5|9|8|8.5

Not sure which is which jare. All I wanted then was to prepare enough to max-out, didn't really care that much about individual module.

How long did you prepare ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
Josh121:

How long did you prepare ?

6 days. Those days were for drilling my weakness: Listening.

Broadly, I think two things helped me:
1. I'm a PhD student. Most of the skills being tested shouldn't be a pain in the butt to doctoral students. Particularly, Humanities PhD students.

2. I'm good at PBTs. I can't remember the last time I failed any paper-based test. Even in college. If I had sat for a CBT, I would have underperformed.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NowisGod109(f): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
moneybag4411:

if you keep asking this kind of questions, the way you just did, i'm afraid agents go use you do Jangeelova. undecided undecided undecided

The only response i'd give you is....... RESEARCH. DO YOUR FINDINGS!!!

Ok thank you sir
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 4:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ologunsunny:

Screen shot it and send it here or else, idonbilivit undecided

You don't have to believe it, sir. cheesy It's your choice. grin Only an olodo like you wey no dey used to stellar performance go dey doubt am? I understand where you are coming from. tongue tongue

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
@Topsmamen and gurus here,pls assist..

Got a request mail from CiC today..Our file is in Accra. They asked us to provide a 'historical evidence of communication between my wife and I. Luckily for us, we could track our whatsapp communications back to Jan 2018 amidst changing phone and sims card in between. The thing right now, we've exported the chat onto a document format. Will there be a need for us to certify it a true copy to prove authenticity. For the phone log, MTN said they will only be able to provide a 6 month call log for us. Will this still be necessary
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
godG:

You don't have to believe it, sir. cheesy It's your choice. grin Only an olodo like you wey no dey used to stellar performance go dey doubt am? I understand where you are coming from. tongue tongue

Thanks you that is brilliant, but can't use punctuation properly, your writing really speaks volume. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 5:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
know:

Got a request mail from CiC today..Our file is in Accra. They asked us to provide a 'historical evidence of communication between my wife and I. Luckily for us, we could track our whatsapp communications back to Jan 2018 amidst changing phone and sims card in between. The thing right now, we've exported the chat onto a document format. Will there be a need for us to certify it a true copy to prove authenticity. For the phone log, MTN said they will only be able to provide a 6 month call log for us. Will this still be necessary

No, you don't need to certify communication between the both of you. For sure, the 6-month call log should do. As a matter of fact, if you have other correspondences, I suggest you add them too - emails, text messages, Skype/IG chats, Facebook chats/posts etc.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by know: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Topsmamen:

No, you don't need to certify communication between the both of you. For sure, the 6-month call log should do. As a matter of fact, if you have other correspondences, I suggest you add them too - emails, text messages, Skype/IG chats, Facebook chats/messages.

Thanks bro.i Appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Ologunsunny:

Thanks you that is brilliant, but can't use punctuation properly, your writing really speaks volume. grin grin

Nice. grin cheesy I pay attention to punctuation where it matters (like taking PhD preliminary examinations, writing a dissertation proposal, Masters thesis, prized essays, and IELTS). Not on a faceless forum. grin

I won't sha attach my TRF for you. grin However, I must say, I like the fact that you have a good sense of humor. Make I follow you.

Really, that was my score, man.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hello, does WES require SSCE and verification for BCS IT and CIMA evaluations?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Johzn2020: 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Collineno:

Please, also send the materials to me as well. I'll appreciate.

Dayo.dipe@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Johzn2020: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Collineno:

Please, also send the materials to me as well. I'll appreciate.

Dayo.dipe@gmail.com[quote author=danieee post=79934400]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
godG:

Nice. grin cheesy I pay attention to punctuation where it matters (like taking PhD preliminary examinations, writing a dissertation proposal, Masters thesis, prized essays, and IELTS). Not on a faceless forum. grin

I won't sha attach my TRF for you. grin However, I must say, I like the fact that you have a good sense of humor. Make I follow you.

Really, that was my score, man.

Alright bro, nice.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 7:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
hello everyone, please am in need of a contact person for passport processing at any Nigeria immigration office in Lagos (Festac or Ikeja branch preferably), please if you know anyone with an affordable rate, kindly quote this message so that i can send you a pm. thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Josefuadjr: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
Eraytee:
hello everyone, please am in need of a contact person for passport processing at any Nigeria immigration office in Lagos (Festac or Ikeja branch preferably), please if you know anyone with an affordable rate, kindly quote this message so that i can send you a pm. thanks in anticipation.

If you find, please let me know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 7:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Alright i will

Josefuadjr:

If you find, please let me know
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainhoo: 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2019
know:

If you don't mind me asking, did you add spouse post ita and how long have you been married

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.