Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,794 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048507 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 7:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Google it. It's online. The listening test is on youtube.

Alosezele:
Pls Family, Some one should sorry for me and help me with Cambridge IELTS 13. Pls I beg. My test is around the corner. God bless you.
Pls my email is; ogbamikhumi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nomad26: 7:13am On Jul 11, 2019
I would advise that you go with option one: write both periods separately. This is what I did for mine.
And make sure your reference letter from your employer shows both periods of employment too. I wouldn't advise you to combine them because your dates won't line up when you're filling the personal history section, also it could be termed misrepresentation. Good luck smiley
DonFreshmoney:
Please i need help....

I worked for a hotel as an Account officer for 11 months, i left the hotel and worked for a bank for 7 months, then came back to the hotel and worked for over 2 years..

I want to claim 3 years work experience from only the hotel. How would i write my employment and resignation date? Should i write for both periods i worked there. Eg, june 2016 to may 2017 and november 2017 to june 2019.

Or should i just write single period june 2016 to june 2019 and raise a LOE that i left to work in a bank within that period.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Opsydabs: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2019
Goodmorning Fam, please can someone clarify if Schedule A form is to be printed out and filled manually or is to to be filled by typing out in the pdf?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DonFreshmoney(m): 7:51am On Jul 11, 2019
nomad26:
I would advise that you go with option one: write both periods separately. This is what I did for mine.
And make sure your reference letter from your employer shows both periods of employment too. I wouldn't advise you to combine them because your dates won't line up when you're filling the personal history section, also it could be termed misrepresentation. Good luck smiley

Thank you so much. I was also thinking of that..

Writing it seperately means there would be 2 sections for same job when uploading the work experience documents. Am i meant to upload same for both sides as i have same job title
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ultrazone(m): 8:17am On Jul 11, 2019
@all, thanks for the valuable information shared on this thread.

Please I need clarification so I don't make mistakes when I start this Canada program.

If my surname is Ade, My Yoruba name is Olu and Christian name is John

On all my certificates, it appears as Ade Olu John

1. Which is the first name and the middle name here? I already know the surname is the last name.

2. What's the correct order officially (first, middle and last name)?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adaji26(m): 8:21am On Jul 11, 2019
Correct. Congrats. So we're class of 121. I also received yesterday....

chicyclass:
This is me *making an entrance with my ITA clinched* grin grin

Brethren!!
ITA don showww!

Oluwa no ni oooo!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adaji26(m): 8:24am On Jul 11, 2019
If they can raise enough money to buy a business and then apply under the business stream (abi na investment stream). I think that will help..

pheebe:
Good Morning, quick question please My uncle and his wife are in their 50s and they want to relocate to Canada with their 3kids between 20 and 18, is there any other way for them to relocate since Express entry is not an option cus of their age.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2019
Holar0000:

We are both working on ECA at the moment. Will evaluate his with IQAS (A u.k masters degree). Mine with CES (Nigerian b.tech).

Please all our seniors that have left for Canada, why are they all soooooo busy na embarassed na so Canada hard reach?

Why do you want to use IQAS? takes 5-6months. Better to use WES for a UK masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:11am On Jul 11, 2019
In addition to other suggestions, they can also consider sending kids on study visas if they have sufficient cash. Then the kids can easily apply for themselves after studying and working for a year. Eventually they can sponsor the parents. Since the kids are already adults anyway.

They can look at PNPs but many PNPs are aligned with EE and depend on being eligible to even enter the Express Entry pool, which will be hard because of their ages. If they still want to research for themselves, this page has a good summary of the PNPs and which ones are currently open: https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

pheebe:
Good Morning, quick question please My uncle and his wife are in their 50s and they want to relocate to Canada with their 3kids between 20 and 18, is there any other way for them to relocate since Express entry is not an option cus of their age.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by empresscupid01(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2019
Good Morning All,

Please I need the services of a notary public to notarize a gift deed. Any suggestions?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 9:16am On Jul 11, 2019
Print out and fill with black pen
Opsydabs:
Goodmorning Fam, please can someone clarify if Schedule A form is to be printed out and filled manually or is to to be filled by typing out in the pdf?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:19am On Jul 11, 2019
barnaby04:
Congratulations to all who got their ITA's today. May God smoothen the rest of the journey ahead for you guys.

Meanwhile, please I need Information on how to go about evaluation with NECO result. My question is would one have to travel down to Niger state to get it done and how much would the whole process cost?
Thanks guys.

PM me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 9:28am On Jul 11, 2019
I have a question, please you guys should not crucify me.

How long does one stay in Canada before he /she becomes a Citizen

For example, Mummy, daddy and a baby gets the PR, will the citizenship be automatic after 3 straight years of staying there or they need to apply for the Citizenship.

I'm more concerned about the baby; You know most people travel to the US to give birth just for citizenship of the childgrin grin, money wey go reach us to relocate to Cannyland

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 9:36am On Jul 11, 2019
pheebe:
Please which is easier or better still has a easy making scheme IDP Ielts or British Council Ielts

I'm interested in this answer too with breakdown

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 11, 2019
empresscupid01:
Good Morning All,

Please I need the services of a notary public to notarize a gift deed. Any suggestions?

Thanks
go to high court. Less than 2k
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
pheebe:
Please which is easier or better still has a easy making scheme IDP Ielts or British Council Ielts
no such thing. Read and prepare. People fail and pass with both. I had 6.5 with both of them in writing many times.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 11, 2019
Dinma27:

I'm interested in this answer too with breakdown
no such thing
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ibrotee0: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=Avidreader748 post=80145945][/quote] Please can you explain this HELLO FAX?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Opsydabs: 9:58am On Jul 11, 2019
tolfa:

Thanks a lot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 9:58am On Jul 11, 2019
So I copied this from previous thread, it'll help anyone who wants to do it, also, we can link up to share the Courier Fee
Just quote or mention me
PS: Maybe link it on page 1 too
So, the process is pretty straight.
1. Get an affidavit @ #1,500 (there's a court @ Sabo).
2. Buy waec scratch card @ #1,500 (available @ waec office).
3. Have a minimum of 4 passport photographs (though 3 is what you really need).
4. Get two small brown envelopes (available @ waec @ #50).
5. Obtain the result confirmation form. Fill and pay waec verification fee (10,000).
6. Go with your receipt to the customer service section to pay courier charge (there are 2 options: DHL @ 11,500. UPS @ 9,000).

The process should take about 30-40mins.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SAYOSOLA: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2019
Congratulations! Please I sent you a PM....

chicyclass:
This is me *making an entrance with my ITA clinched* grin grin

Brethren!!
ITA don showww!

Oluwa no ni oooo!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2019
Use the search box at the top of the Nairaland site. Search hellofax. Many posts have been written.

ibrotee0:
Please can you explain this HELLO FAX?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2019
Dinma27:
I have a question, please you guys should not crucify me.

How long does one stay in Canada before he /she becomes...

To apply for citizenship, one should have stayed 3 years out of a total of 5 years after getting the pr.

Only adults can apply.
You will be required to take a test, prove your language skills and taxes filled.

Average processing time is 12 months.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oakville19: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2019
Queencyco:

To apply for citizenship, one should have stayed 3 years out of a total of 5 years after getting the pr.

Only adults can apply.
You will be required to take a test, prove your language skills and taxes filled.

Average processing time is 12 months.

The 5 years is not tied to the PR period, you must have lived for 3 years as a PR out of the 5 years prior to when you apply for the citizenship. Therefore once you clock 3 years as a PR you can apply for citizenship.

Also only adults will apply but it will cover the children and they get citizenship also.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Opsydabs: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2019
tolfa:

Thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nikhaye: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2019
Good morning all. Please I'm new to this forum. I have a date for medicals at QLife for later in the month. Just wandering if anyone has an earlier date and wants to exchange. Would appreciate responses. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2019
Hey people, My institution has verified my documents by responding to the mail WES sent. Please how many days would that take WES to acknowledge? It’s been 2 days since my school responded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Chamberlain76: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2019
Hi guys, I'm here again. 
Under Personal history/activities, for the periods, when I was unemployed, they are asking for activity and name of company or facility. And these are compulsory fields. How do I answer these?

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.