Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058650 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2019
Bekecons:
SORRY THIS IS LONG but i really need a help
II also have knowledge in French, have a half-brother with his family in Alberta so I don’t think I should let all these go in vain.
[b]As at now I wrote TEF 2 times [/b]and sat for my 5th IELST last month ending but still could not make the 8777 in any one sitting though I had classes toward the recent one; to be frank I feel so much exhausted and down now, it took me more than 3 months to convince myself to write the last time.

Kindly help me

Your profile looks very promising. for example, lots of possibilities from TEF/knowledge of French. (Quebec takes too long, apparently.)
Ontario has a French-speakers stream. Nova Scotia also did a draw this year and invited French candidates.
Try and score a CLB7 and above in TEF - or have you already?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Flopretty: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Good day everyone,

Please i need help for my brother. He and his first wife are legally divorced but the ex-wife is in custody of their only child.Although the custody issue was not discussed in court because my brother never opposed her keeping custody, it was never an issue and was not discussed in court during the divorce process.

My brother has now remarried and put in for Express Entry with his new wife who is yet to give him a child but the name of the child he had with the ex-wife is mentioned in the application.
He has received ITA and needed to do final submission but the child medical is causing a delay. He cannot locate the ex-wife any longer and her numbers are not going through. The ex-wife's parents said they don't know her whereabouts (Although we don't believe), my brother has tried
all he could to locate his child to be able to do his medical as one of the requirement for submission. Although the child is not accompanying him to canada now but for opportunity to bring him to canada later in future.

My brother is loosing is mind. What can he do now because time is running out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2019
COPR:

What is the equivalent of your degree in Canada according your WES report?

4 years Bachelor degree but the CIC website states a law degree is equivalent to a Masters/Professional degree. I don't know why WES continues to assess Law degrees this way. I've read some people picked the Masters/Professional degree option on their profile and also chose to state that's what their WES report said even when it didn't. They attached an LOE to their application. I want to do the same but I just want to find out if any Nigerian's with Law degrees have done the same.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by streetwise2015: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2019
Good day Seniors in the House..

I checked my crs score so far it came down to 416..I’m 28 yrs,single and have a 4yrs bsc degree and Nysc experience....What more can I do to raise my score..Someone is suggesting i go for Masters and bcs to raise my score...Please help I’m tired of Naija.Save a brother Soul
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jolak5(m): 11:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Good people, I have gone through this thread and I want your good opinions and advice on how to improve my chances.

1. I have a Bachelor's degree in education (4.30 CGPA)
2. I have a professional Master's degree in public health
3. I have been a freelance writer on fiverr and upwork for 2 years.
4. I have a tutoring business that is registered with cac
5. I learned photography in 2016, though I never practiced
6. I was also a recipient of Google scholarship front end developer.

Is there something else I can do to boost my chances? I want to take the IELTS test next month? Your opinions will be highly appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 16, 2019
write ielts first and evaluate your credentials,

jolak5:
Good people, I have gone through this thread and I want your good opinions and advice on how to improve my chances.

1. I have a Bachelor's degree in education (4.30 CGPA)
2. I have a professional Master's degree in public health
3. I have been a freelance writer on fiverr and upwork for 2 years.
4. I have a tutoring business that is registered with cac
5. I learned photography in 2016, though I never practiced
6. I was also a recipient of Google scholarship front end developer.

Is there something else I can do to boost my chances? I want to take the IELTS test next month? Your opinions will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:46am On Jul 16, 2019
You don't need both BCS and Masters. BCS can be done quickly. Masters gives 7 more points than two or more certificates (which is where BCS will get you) but it will take longer and cost more.

Do you only have NYSC experience? Any other eligible work experience for at least two more years?

What is your IELTS score? Or what did you use to simulate?

streetwise2015:
Good day Seniors in the House..

I checked my crs score so far it came down to 416..I’m 28 yrs,single and have a 4yrs bsc degree and Nysc experience....What more can I do to raise my score..Someone is suggesting i go for Masters and bcs to raise my score...Please help I’m tired of Naija.Save a brother Soul
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
jenifero:
i think you should move the funds to your personal account and do a gift deed. seniors in the house correct me if am wrong.

Gift deed? Who is giving me the gift? My dad is already late? I am just a signatory to the account.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2019
danfad:
Please I observed that ICES and CES require student copy of transcript. Is it still mandatory if I get official transcript from my school?

For CES Uni of Toronto

There is a section where they ask you to upload your Final Award and Academic Record (Transcript/Statrment of Marks).

....update both if you have them, but only the
Final Award has a red asterix so it seems the other i.e. Transcript is not compulsory...see screenshot below....Goodluck

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Good morning,

Ottawa VO.

It must end in praise!

DanMisla:

Accra VO?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 11:49am On Jul 16, 2019
bigwizzy001:
There's 7245 again. I do not even know which one to chose anymore. Please help me out.

I see. Which do you think best fits your JD between 7245 and 7246? Pick the one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks in advance! grin

Tina26:
congrats in advance grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by TITILOLA88: 11:53am On Jul 16, 2019
Good morning,

Let me start writing my PPR epistle grin grin grin

bankyh1905:
Your PPR is close, be prepared grin

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 16, 2019
My email ID is vickymore87@yahoo.com
don87:
Pls can somebody help me with cima mock exam kit, the ones in astranti and open tuition does not reflect the questions I saw in my first trial. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 11:59am On Jul 16, 2019
Mamaroon:

For CES Uni of Toronto

There is a section where they ask you to upload your Final Award and Academic Record (Transcript/Statrment of Marks).

I updated both because I had them, but only the
Final Award has a red asterix so it seems the other i.e. Transcript is not compulsory...see screenshot below....Goodluck

thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
jenifero:
for ICES it's not complusory to submit student copy of transcript.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 12:02pm On Jul 16, 2019
THANKS SO MUCH
Owlette:
Keep writing IELTS till you get your desired score. I read of someone who wrote IELTS 15 TIMES till he got his desired score. U have too much going on for you and it is to your own advantage. You have the sibling points, you can even write TEF sef and you are just 30 years old. Study harder and get your IELTS done.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tessie89: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
@topsmaman pls I sent u an email. I guess u have much at hand presently, but pls, kindly find time to reply.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by streetwise2015: 12:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
@amaya21 I don’t have any other work experience apart from Nysc experience been trying to get a job.. I used a mock ielts to stimulate and arrived at 416.,I’m preparing to write my ielts by next month..What else can i do at this point to raise points after I have written my ielts..Thank you

[quote author=amaya21 post=80318458]You don't need both BCS and Masters. BCS can be done quickly. Masters gives 7 more points than two or more certificates (which is where BCS will get you) but it will take longer and cost more.

Do you only have NYSC experience? Any other eligible work experience for at least two more years?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
OOO My brother! Why not?
Please can i PM you ?
But i wish you drop it here so that others in my shoes could also benefit.
Thanks a lot.
COPR:

You engage in lots of things at the same time. And this makes the process complicated for you.

With your knowledge of TEF, 15 points for a sibling in Canada, IELTS for you and your spouse, ECA for both of you and age 30, your CRS points can go as high as 495.

Forget PNP and job offer for now. Focus your energy and time on the things you can quickly achieve: IELTS & TEF.

IELTS has a templete. If you follow this template and put in time to practice, you will smash it at first sitting. I hope I can share this templete but that should be after my offline students see their results on the 19th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm presently on crs 453, I've exhausted every other ways of getting additional points. The only options left are getting anoda cert or diploma to gain points tru two or more cert or to do French test. Now my questions are:
1) what's the price for BCS and duration from study to result.
2) what's the price for cima and duration from study to result
3) what's the price for tef or tcf?? And which of them is best and easier to do??
Thanks you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
I pray oooo
Cannydreams:
Sad!
I know a moniker here who is a Physiotherapist..i can't remember...i hope the person sees it to help you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
Thanks DanMilsla.
I have looked at some of those streams but they required a job offer which i don't have.
The first 2 IELTS tests have expired so that of January 2018 gives me 9,6,6,7 in LRWS ,January 2019 gives me 6.5,8.5,6,7.5 and the recent is 7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5.
For my TEF, the first one expired since last year so i rewrote in July 2018 and had
Compréhension orale (L): C1 / 296
Expression orale (S): C2 / 430
Compréhension écrite (R): B2 / 207
Expression écrite (W): C2 / 416
Lets the helpers help me ace this IELTS
DanMisla:

Your profile looks very promising. for example, lots of possibilities from TEF/knowledge of French. (Quebec takes too long, apparently.)
Ontario has a French-speakers stream. Nova Scotia also did a draw this year and invited French candidates.
Try and score a CLB7 and above in TEF - or have you already?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ENGRAGHA2: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2019
After 19th?! so you can check if IELTS has a template or not... Oga drop it here to save thousands. You for keep am to yourself till after 19th...
Bekecons:
OOO My brother! Why not?
Please can i PM you ?
But i wish you drop it here so that others in my shoes could also benefit.
Thanks a lot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Tessie89:
@topsmaman pls I sent u an email. I guess u have much at hand presently, but pls, kindly find time to reply.

Thanks.

Seen. Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by streetwise2015: 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
amaya21:
You don't need both BCS and Masters. BCS can be done quickly. Masters gives 7 more points than two or more certificates (which is where BCS will get you) but it will take longer and cost more.

I don’t have any other work experience apart from Nysc experience been trying to get a job.. I used a mock ielts to stimulate and arrived at 416.,I’m preparing to write my ielts by next month..What else can i do at this point to raise points after I have written my ielts..Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Gift deed? Who is giving me the gift? My dad is already late? I am just a signatory to the account.

Are you the sole signatory to the estate account? If yes, move the funds into your personal account then write a loe on it that the funds are from your late father and you are the sole beneficiary. If you are not the sole signatory, let the funds be transferred to you then a gift deed will be done, signed by all signatories that they are giving you the funds as a gift for the purpose of your traveling.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2019
pls i need her contact , can you send it to my email nkyfoods@gmail.com

DonTee07:

Yea but na long thing. PM me to give u a contact. She's a staff n charge a token. She will help for verification too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Elektra008:

Are you the sole signatory to the estate account? If yes, move the funds into your personal account then write a loe on it that the funds are from your late father and you are the sole beneficiary. If you are not the sole signatory, let the funds be transferred to you then a gift deed will be done, signed by all signatories that they are giving you the funds as a gift for the purpose of your traveling.
Alright. I think the latter would work because I'm not the sole signatory to the account. There are just two signatories to the account.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
streetwise2015:

I don’t have any other work experience apart from Nysc experience been trying to get a job.. I used a mock ielts to stimulate and arrived at 416.,I’m preparing to write my ielts by next month..What else can i do at this point to raise points after I have written my ielts..Thank you

I'm also using nysc experience, a 1 year Industrial Training programme and another 1 year post nysc job experience to make 3 years.
I would advice you to write the BCS exams as Masters program may take a long time to complete considering your age.

Seniors in the forum can advice u better.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Alright. I think the latter would work because I'm not the sole signatory to the account. There are just two signatories to the account.
i also think you need to attached evidence of yoir fathers death.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
TITILOLA88:
Good morning,

Ottawa VO.

It must end in praise!

Best wishes! I thought it was only Accra that's in love with ADRs.
:-)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.