Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058619 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by olutoyiin: 8:41am On Jul 16, 2019
Obiefo:
Hi Hadigun, i tried sending you a message. Please am interested in the materials including past question. I await your swift response. Many thanks.

please I would also appreciate any info on this
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Credah(f): 8:43am On Jul 16, 2019
lightedpath:
page 1 will help you smiley

Yes thank you.. I have gone throught the page..

But the work experience part... I do not have a work experience from 9-5 timing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adejumokecares: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2019
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.

I'm interested please.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adejumokecares: 8:48am On Jul 16, 2019
Good morning everyone, please can i use my statement of result for WES evaluation as my certificate isn't ready.
Please help a sister
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Credah(f): 8:57am On Jul 16, 2019
adejumokecares:

I'm interested please.
Thank you.

I am also interested ... thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Credah(f): 8:59am On Jul 16, 2019
obynaDmob:
Good day

I made a promise that if I passed my ielts the first time I would reach out to a maximum of 10 persons struggling with ielts writing. My Overall score was 8.0. Writing 7.5. So if you know you want brutal honesty as regards your ielts writing.

Ps: it is totally free.

Good morning
I’m very interested thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 9:02am On Jul 16, 2019
Nope you cannot.
sodiksan:
I have cousins in Canada, can I use them as blood relative
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2019
Kendrix69:
Hello, I have a question. , does short bursts of work count toward my work experience.., like 2-3 , 2-3 months e.t.c
Gurus, please assist in clarifying
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 9:15am On Jul 16, 2019
kemmystree2015:
Hello house,
Pls I am new here, I have my ECA report for M.sc ready, I am preparing for IELTS( Aug). I want to ask if evaluating my B.sc too will increase scores eventually or just the highest degree (M.sc). Thanks
check with the crs tool. No space for masters and bsc
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by akintunde63: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
danfad:
Please I observed that ICES and CES require student copy of transcript. Is it still mandatory if I get official transcript from my school?

For ICES, don't bother with sending student copy,just let ur school send their own.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Bekecons:
SORRY THIS IS LONG but i really need a help
I am a trained Physiotherapist by profession and have been practicing for the past 5 years.I have been trying to immigrate to Canada though EE since 2015 but could never make the CRS required. I got married in 2017 and have a child now. Because I was about losing points for age, I entered the pool in September 2018 with CRS of 415 which decreased to 410 after I turned 30 in February this year. If I decide to go alone for now and let my family join me later my CRS will be 430.
I also have knowledge in French, have a half-brother with his family in Alberta so I don’t think I should let all these go in vain.
As at now I wrote TEF 2 times and sat for my 5th IELST last month ending but still could not make the 8777 in any one sitting though I had classes toward the recent one; to be frank I feel so much exhausted and down now, it took me more than 3 months to convince myself to write the last time.
I thought of PNP and filled NOI for Quebec but no invitation yet. Checking the rest of the provinces but I don’t think I’m eligible for any because of the demand for job offer. The other option I have been thinking about is going to study in Canada and make my family join me later but I don’t know which province and school to apply.Moreover i understand it quite expensive and will still come back to EE for my PR. For the program to read, I’m thinking of a course that is in high demand in Canada and I think since Physiotherapy is one I will further my education in it.
But the overall dilemma I have now is which option will be best for me.
Kindly help me

You engage in lots of things at the same time. And this makes the process complicated for you.

With your knowledge of TEF, 15 points for a sibling in Canada, IELTS for you and your spouse, ECA for both of you and age 30, your CRS points can go as high as 495.

Forget PNP and job offer for now. Focus your energy and time on the things you can quickly achieve: IELTS & TEF.

IELTS has a templete. If you follow this template and put in time to practice, you will smash it at first sitting. I hope I can share this templete but that should be after my offline students see their results on the 19th.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:40am On Jul 16, 2019
Matrix414:

somebody help me�

BCS CIT is all you need to get the additional 37 points. It is equivalent to 1 year Canadian diploma according to WES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cannydreams: 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Sad!
I know a moniker here who is a Physiotherapist..i can't remember...i hope the person sees it to help you
Bekecons:
SORRY THIS IS LONG but i really need a help
I am a trained Physiotherapist by profession and have been practicing for the past 5 years.I have been trying to immigrate to Canada though EE since 2015 but could never make the CRS required. I got married in 2017 and have a child now. Because I was about losing points for age, I entered the pool in September 2018 with CRS of 415 which decreased to 410 after I turned 30 in F

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Silversurfer1:
Hi everyone. I'm a Lawyer and I've created my express entry profile. I wasn't aware about how CRS worked, so I used WES to evaluate my law degree. I've now learnt it's better to use IQAS because it states that a law degree is a professional degree on the report.
I want to know if any Lawyers used WES and were still successful with their PR application and what steps I can take to use my WES report because I really don't want to spend more money doing an IQAS report and waiting that long for it to be evaluated. Thanks

What is the equivalent of your degree in Canada according your WES report?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2019
bigwizzy001:
Please fams, help me find a suitable NOC for my job description below;

Job title: Field Support Engineering

1. Provide remote support for the Network Operations & Control (NOC) operations and other technical request from HQ

2. Ensure all aspect of the network operations run smoothly, maintain end-to-end interconnectivity with immediate remote Points of Presence (POP’s) for stable network availability

Check 2241 or 7246.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Demoore11: 10:28am On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=Bekecons post=80290461]SORRY THIS IS LONG but i really need a help
I am a trained Physiotherapist by profession and have been practicing for the past 5 years.

Hey buddy, apart from EE and PNP, Canada has other immigration streams. Check out FAMILY SPONSORSHIP stream. If your half brother agrees to sponsor you, then you have a chance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Credah:

Hi.. pls I need your help with how to start this Canadian express entry process .. thanks
Kindly start with the information on the first page. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
olutoyiin:
Hello all, you guys are doing a great job here I must confess.
I have some concerns and I will be extremely glad if anyone can help put me through.

1 I want to apply as the PA for my family, I already have an Msc while my partner has a Bsc. We both agreed to take the IELTS exams. My worries is the BCS exam, we would love to take it to boost our scores as age is not on our side. The dilenma is we are unsure of who is the best person to take it. Will it add signify points to my Msc or its best for my partner to take it to add to his Bsc. Is it possible to evaluate both my msc and bcs?

2 I'd also like mor info on the bcs exam, If theres any whatsapp group, I will be glad to join

3 Does anyone have a link in the university of Ibadan, i dont know how to go about the Wes thing?

4 Is anyone gracious enough to put me through step by step procedure on how to go about evaluating my WES as I intend to start this week. I know some persons have talked about using Fax but I dont know how it works

Thanks guys

Your Master's has more points than 2 or more certs. So no need for BCS. If your spouse writes the BCS exam, it can only contribute one point to your CRS score. Does it worth it?

The only way to gain from BCS is if your spouse is 30 years or less and you are above 31. Your spouse can write the exam and become the PA.

Other questions you asked have been answered numerous times here. Read page 1 and few pages back for more insight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 10:45am On Jul 16, 2019
COPR:

You engage in lots of things at the same time. And this makes the process complicated for you.

With your knowledge of TEF, 15 points for a sibling in Canada, IELTS for you and your spouse, ECA for both of you and age 30, your CRS points can go as high as 495.

Forget PNP and job offer for now. Focus your energy and time on the things you can quickly achieve: IELTS & TEF.

IELTS has a templete. If you follow this template and put in time to practice, you will smash it at first sitting. I hope I can share this templete but that should be after my offline students see their results on the 19th.

Please i'm interested in the template ohh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MrShutterBoy: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2019
Good day to all the GURUs in the house, and thanks for the mentorship...
I'm in the waiting game now

IELTS: LRWS 8.5 8.5 8 8.5 (1st Time)
WES: 2 certs or more
Sibling in Canada
5 yrs work experience in software development
Spouse did IELTS & WES evaluation
CRS score: 486
ITA: Mid May
AOR - July 2nd

Is there a group (WhatsApp or ) for July 2019 AoR?
Include me in your prayers oooo.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 10:52am On Jul 16, 2019
MrShutterBoy:
Good day to all the GURUs in the house, and thanks for the mentorship...
I'm in the waiting game now

IELTS: LRWS 8.5 8.5 8 8.5 (1st Time)
WES: 2 certs or more
Sibling in Canada
5 yrs work experience in software development
Spouse did IELTS & WES evaluation
CRS score: 486
ITA: Mid May
AOR - July 2nd

Is there a group (WhatsApp or ) for July 2019 AoR?
Include me in your prayers oooo.
You are already in Canada by his grace. You don't have problem.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ItsBeenGODAlwys: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2019
For those going through the Ph.D route and above 30, please be aware it only adds 15 points.

Except I am wrong it takes a minimum of 2/3 years to finish and by then you would have lost 10/15 points smiley due to age.

Please correct me if I am wrong

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Pls can somebody help me with cima mock exam kit, the ones in astranti and open tuition does not reflect the questions I saw in my first trial. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bigwizzy001(m): 11:08am On Jul 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

Check 2241 or 7246.

Thanks @Topsmamen,

I've already chosen 2241 but it appears to be more of Elect/elect but the JD truly aligns well. I'm about checking 7246 though. I will do that and get back to you.

Thanks [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 11:13am On Jul 16, 2019
ans123:

NASU/SSANU issue strike warning

https://punchng.com/earned-allowance-ssanu-nasu-begin-three-day-protest-at-ui/
A succinct note of the planned strike.

The stike is between NASU and ASSU on one hand and between NASU and Federal govt on the other hand.
The federal government have already released #25 billion naira for the unions but ASUU has decided to shortchange NASU by giving them 20% of the funds, claiming they (ASSU) fought hard to get the money.
Therefore, the bone of contention now is that NASU is demanding 40% of the funds claiming they are also pivotal in the smooth running of the university system. In that light, they want the Federal government to call ASUU to order and give them 40% of the released funds.

Don't mind me, I'm attempting to improve my poor writing skills in respect to my forthcoming IELTS exam.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 11:15am On Jul 16, 2019
ItsBeenGODAlwys:
For those going through the Ph.D route and above 30, please be aware it only adds 15 points.

Except I am wrong it takes a minimum of 2/3 years to finish and by then you would have lost 10/15 points smiley due to age.

Please correct me if I am wrong
Please expatiate further.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 11:22am On Jul 16, 2019
i think you should move the funds to your personal account and do a gift deed. seniors in the house correct me if am wrong.

Magnifico2000:
Hello house, I am a little bit confused on how to handle my POF.

I intend to use the estate account of my late dad as the money is domiciled there. The name of the estate account goes thus, THE ESTATE OF ADETOKUNBO,....... and I am a signatory to the account.

1. Should I use the Estate account for my POF? If yes, would I need to back it up with a LOE?
2. Should I transfer the funds to my own personal account?
3. If I transfer the fund to my own personal account, do I need to write a LOE?

Pls pardon my ignorance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 11:25am On Jul 16, 2019
kemmystree2015:
Hello house,
Pls I am new here, I have my ECA report for M.sc ready, I am preparing for IELTS( Aug). I want to ask if evaluating my B.sc too will increase scores eventually or just the highest degree (M.sc). Thanks

You will get the maximum points with your Masters degree. No need to evaluate your bachelor's degree

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jenifero(f): 11:25am On Jul 16, 2019
for ICES it's not complusory to submit student copy of transcript.
danfad:
Please I observed that ICES and CES require student copy of transcript. Is it still mandatory if I get official transcript from my school?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bigwizzy001(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

Check 2241 or 7246.

There's 7245 again. I do not even know which one to chose anymore. Please help me out.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by adejumokecares: 11:27am On Jul 16, 2019
adejumokecares:
Good morning everyone, please can i use my statement of result for WES evaluation as my certificate isn't ready.

Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.