Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051595 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 16, 2019
hello friends, pls i need urgent help i am stuck at uniport verification, i need a genuine contact asap..thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bekecons:
Thanks DanMilsla.
I have looked at some of those streams but they required a job offer which i don't have.
The first 2 IELTS tests have expired so that of January 2018 gives me 9,6,6,7 in LRWS ,January 2019 gives me 6.5,8.5,6,7.5 and the recent is 7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5.
For my TEF, the first one expired since last year so i rewrote in July 2018 and had
Compréhension orale (L): C1 / 296
Expression orale (S): C2 / 430
Compréhension écrite (R): B2 / 207
Expression écrite (W): C2 / 416
Lets the helpers help me ace this IELTS

Brilliant TEF scores! Hold on, I do think you already have the equivalent of a CLB 7 in all...including Comprehension Ecrite. It means you may be currently eligible for the Ontario French Stream, also with any one of your valid IELTS scores. You do not need a job offer for this stream.
Do you have at least a Bachelors degree?
You would need to register French as your first language...and Ontario could send you an NOI.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 12:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Yes i have BSc in Physiotherapy and i used french as first language to get 410 currently in the pool which i entered in September 2018.
DanMisla:

Brilliant TEF scores! Hold on, I do think you already have the equivalent of a CLB 7 in all...including Comprehension Ecrite. It means you may be currently eligible for the Ontario French Stream, also with any one of your valid IELTS scores. You do not need a job offer for this stream.
Do you have at least a Bachelors degree?
You would need to register French as your first language...and Ontario could send you an NOI.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by streetwise2015: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2019
Magnifico2000:

I'm also using nysc experience, a 1 year Industrial Training programme and another 1 year post nysc job experience to make 3 years.
I would advice you to write the BCS exams as Masters program may take a long time to complete considering your age.

Seniors in the forum can advice u better.

Thanks@Magnifico2000
Please seniors in the house what can I do to raise points.i just have 1 year Nysc experience and my score may fall at 416 after ielts...please help a brother out
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nkyfoods:
hello friends, pls i need urgent help i am stuck at uniport verification, i need a genuine contact asap..thanks

I Can help if it is for graduate school. I sent you a PM.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by royaltown: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
hello house, Pls kindly advise, I have a degree in business administration with nysc work experience since 2011, no formal job again so I acquired skills in fashion design and makeup which I have been surviving with, business not registered with CAC yet, what option do I have in this Canadian immigration pathway. please help o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
pls check your email..tnx

danfad:

I Can help if it is for graduate school. I sent you a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by koriegem: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
this really motivated me.Am still on IELTS process

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sesay: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
plus7:

Hello,

Learnt lots from your posts....thank you.

Please my wife want to commence her ECA for Canadian EE. How long does it take with IQAS? Did you go to Abuja for the Nursing council licensure documentary?.

I/we will need your guidance.

Thank you.

5months.

process everything from Lagos here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by snowlordng(m): 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2019
Guys pls I need urgent ans ...am migrating to canada through the newly lunched caregiver program ....I have gotten a job remaining to apply for visa .....my problem is that I have 3 children who are bearing their father's surname and am like a single mother cause their father went to Europe when they were small and we didn't do traditional marriage or wedding all we did was normal introduction to our parents ...pls how am I going to prove to Canadian immigration that am the mother of the 3 children since we're are not bearing same surname .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:
Guys pls I need urgent ans ...am migrating to canada through the newly lunched caregiver program ....I have gotten a job remaining to apply for visa .....my problem is that I have 3 children who are bearing their father's surname and am like a single mother cause their father went to Europe when they were small and we didn't do traditional marriage or wedding all we did was normal introduction to our parents ...pls how am I going to prove to Canadian immigration that am the mother of the 3 children since we're are not bearing same surname .
Is the caregiver job offer real? Someone told me about it but I thought the agent just wanted to swindle me of my hard earned money.
As regards your question, it is going to be tough to claim those kids as they don't have your surname. I believe there should be an affidavit to address that, stating the reasons why they (the kids) aren't having your surname. You can even back it up with blood group docs, medical certificates etc

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Teddyblaze: 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sashafiercediva:

i also think you need to attached evidence of yoir fathers death.
The letter of administration will be more appropriate to be attached
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bekecons:
Yes i have BSc in Physiotherapy and i used french as first language to get 410 currently in the pool which i entered in September 2018.

Try withdrawing your current profile and registering a new one. While you are waiting for an NOI, you should be practising to retake IELTS. With a CLB 9 in English, you should score enough points for a direct ITA...and not have to worry about PNP.
Best wishes!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by snowlordng(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Magnifico2000:

Is the caregiver job offer real? Someone told me about it but I thought the agent just wanted to swindle me of my hard earned money.
As regards your question, it is going to be tough to claim those kids as they don't have your surname. I believe there should be an affidavit to address that, stating the reasons why they (the kids) aren't having your surname. You can even back it up with blood group docs, medical certificates etc
it's real ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:
it's real ...
What's the process of the caregiver job? You would still do all the visa processing yourself? From medicals to Police report to reference letters etc?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
Teddyblaze:

The letter of administration will be more appropriate to be attached
Alright. I have this too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Magnifico2000: 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:
I just sent you a pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
DanMisla:

Try withdrawing your current profile and registering a new one. While you are waiting for an NOI, you should be practising to retake IELTS. With a CLB 9 in English, you should score enough points for a direct ITA...and not have to worry about PNP.

Bekecons:
Thanks DanMilsla.
I have looked at some of those streams but they required a job offer which i don't have.
The first 2 IELTS tests have expired so that of January 2018 gives me 9,6,6,7 in LRWS ,January 2019 gives me 6.5,8.5,6,7.5 and the recent is 7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5.
For my TEF, the first one expired since last year so i rewrote in July 2018 and had
Compréhension orale (L): C1 / 296
Expression orale (S): C2 / 430
Compréhension écrite (R): B2 / 207
Expression écrite (W): C2 / 416
Lets the helpers help me ace this IELTS

What DanMisla said!!!

Not sure why the NOI from Ontario didn't come given that you have been in the pool since Sep 2018, try creating a new profile as said, but may I make his suggestion clearer?

With your current TEF (which is brilliant, by the way), pls try the IELTS again after prepping well well, ask those who are offering free or even paid help, try the resources on page 1...... Otherwise pls borrow me your TEF results grin

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

**UPDATE: 30 points are added whether french is noted as 1st or 2nd language provided CLB is 7 in all french parts and greater than CLB 5 in all IELTS parts.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 2:13pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:
What is stated on their birth certificates?
You can get an affidavit stating you're their mum and try as much as you can to get a letter from their dad stating that the kids are in your sole custody and that you're free to travel with them. You can then include an LOE, to explain that You are not married to their father and he is not in their lives as he lives in Europe and this is why you do not bear the same surname with them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
MrShutterBoy:
Good day to all the GURUs in the house, and thanks for the mentorship...
I'm in the waiting game now

IELTS: LRWS 8.5 8.5 8 8.5 (1st Time)
WES: 2 certs or more
Sibling in Canada
5 yrs work experience in software development
Spouse did IELTS & WES evaluation
CRS score: 486
ITA: Mid May
AOR - July 2nd

Is there a group (WhatsApp or ) for July 2019 AoR?
Include me in your prayers oooo.

How did you get this your score angry

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
U stand a chance in next 4 to next 5 draw.

But since we can not predict cic u can also try TEF route, u need 6 to 8 months practice before u can write. It costs 160k, and u can register through Alliance Français in ikoyi.

All the best

Ifakiland:
I'm presently on crs 453, I've exhausted every other ways of getting additional points. The only options left are getting anoda cert or diploma to gain points tru two or more cert or to do French test. Now my questions are:
1) what's the price for BCS and duration from study to result.
2) what's the price for cima and duration from study to result
3) what's the price for tef or tcf?? And which of them is best and easier to do??
Thanks you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bros i am trying to understand you.
Does that mean you think i should use my latest IELTS(LRWS- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5) as first language in other to obtain the 445 you deducted?
I tried using the CRS tool but the score i get is 431 (with Tef being first language) if i wanna go alone and let my family join later.
My be i don't really get it.
Mamaroon:

What DanMisla said!!!

Not sure why the NOI from Ontario didn't come given that you have been in the pool since Sep 2018, try creating a new profile as said, but may I make his suggestion clearer?

With your current IELTS and TEF (which is brilliant, by the way), with all else being equal your CLB equivalent for IELTS LRWS is CLB 8 8 8 10 from LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 7.5

French: you have CO and CE CLB 9 and above in the other 2 are CLB 8 and CLB 7

By making French your 2nd language you get 30 bonus points. So now you probably have 111 points from both languages when you could have 116 plus 30 = 146 this takes you from 410 to 445.

If you can move the IELTS from CLB 8 to CLB 9 you get 7 extra points (29 points instead of 22) across LRW that's 445 to 21 = 466.

Pls don't be tired, pls try the IELTS again after prepping well well, ask those who are offering free or even paid help, try the resources on page 1...... Otherwise pls borrow me your TEF results grin

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Mamaroon:

What DanMisla said!!!

With your current IELTS and TEF (which is brilliant, by the way), with all else being equal your CLB equivalent for IELTS LRWS is CLB 8 8 8 10 from LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 7.5

French: you have CO and CE CLB 9 and above in the other 2 are CLB 8 and CLB 7

By making French your 2nd language you get 30 bonus points. So now you probably have 111 points from both languages when you could have 116 plus 30 = 146 this takes you from 410 to 445.

If you can move the IELTS from CLB 8 to CLB 9 you get 7 extra points (29 points instead of 22) across LRW that's 445 to 21 = 466.

Pls don't be tired, pls try the IELTS again after prepping well well, ask those who are offering free or even paid help, try the resources on page 1...... Otherwise pls borrow me your TEF results grin

@Mamaroon, funny you! grin

I believe the 30 extra points for French accrue to you whether or not you list French as a first language.
You are right that its a mystery that @Bekecons hadn't gotten NOI since September 2018. Last year, Ontario was doing almost weekly draws. Its strange.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DanMisla: 2:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bekecons:
Bros i am trying to understand you.
Does that mean you think i should use my latest IELTS(LRWS- 7.5,6.5,6.5,7.5) as first language in other to obtain the 445 you deducted?
I tried using the CRS tool but the score i get is 431 (with Tef being first language) if i wanna go alone and let my family join later.
My be i don't really get it.

@Mamaroon is a Sis.

I think you should retake IELTS. Include your family - sponsorship can be complicated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Matrix414: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2019
COPR:

BCS CIT is all you need to get the additional 37 points. It is equivalent to 1 year Canadian diploma according to WES.
please have your taken the examination?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by reniduke(f): 3:17pm On Jul 16, 2019
Sounds like your brother wants to travel with the child and that’s why the mom is scared and disappeared. if he did not contest custody all this while, then he needs to ask for her full consent before doing medicals and adding the son as a dependent. I would advise he remove it from his application and when his son is an adult 18years old, he can file for him.
Flopretty:
Good day everyone,

Please i need help for my brother. He and his first wife are legally divorced but the ex-wife is in custody of their only child.Although the custody issue was not discussed in court because my brother never opposed her keeping custody, it was never an issue and was not discussed in court during the divorce process.

My brother has now remarried and put in for Express Entry with his new wife who is yet to give him a child but the name of the child he had with the ex-wife is mentioned in the application.
He has received ITA and needed to do final submission but the child medical is causing a delay. He cannot locate the ex-wife any longer and her numbers are not going through. The ex-wife's parents said they don't know her whereabouts (Although we don't believe), my brother has tried
all he could to locate his child to be able to do his medical as one of the requirement for submission. Although the child is not accompanying him to canada now but for opportunity to bring him to canada later in future.

My brother is loosing is mind. What can he do now because time is running out?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by reniduke(f): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
Your name should be on their birth certificates now.
snowlordng:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Flopretty: 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:

I believe its not a problem at all. Just submit your application and state that they are your children. I have obtained different visas in the past with my child, I used my maiden name while my son uses his father's surname. And also you guys will do medical i believe.
Not a problem at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oakville19: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
snowlordng:

Does their birth certificate not bear your name. I don’t have the same last name with my kids but their birth certificate bears my name which is the only proof I have ever used when applying for a visa with them. But you will still need a letter of consent from their dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 3:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Congrats, may Canada favour you.

damzy88:
It's PPR guys.

ITA - Jan 10, 2019
AOR - Feb 19, 2019
MEP/BIL - April 8, 2019
PPR - July 12, 2019
Single Applicant
No ADR
Didn't order for GCMS note
VO - Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2019
Well noted.
Thanks for the time.
@DanMisla

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bekecons: 3:35pm On Jul 16, 2019
Or do i need to feel in a EOI
I guess it is because i did not indicate that i am interested to immigrate to Ontario in my EE profile. In fact i did not select any province.
My house people wink smiley
DanMisla:

@Mamaroon, funny you! grin

I believe the 30 extra points for French accrue to you whether or not you list French as a first language.
You are right that its a mystery that @Bekecons hadn't gotten NOI since September 2018. Last year, Ontario was doing almost weekly draws. Its strange.

(1) (2) (3) ... (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) (340) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.