Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047346 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by barby008: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Blessfem:
Kindly advise, my simulated crs is 460 as single applicant but I haven't entered the pool cos I am waiting for court wedding with my fiance and waiting for her to write ielts. However, today I stumbled on an info that I better dive into the pool and then add her post ita and after court wedding--in a month. Are my being misled. Please help me on what to do or refer me to a related posts that can help. Thanks.
I don't think there's need for her ECA though,it's expensive,takes months and has few points. Since you are on 460 presently, enter the pool. If you get ITA at the next draw, add her post ITA. If you don't get ITA by the next draw,do the court wedding and encourage her to take and max out her IELTS.
If you can be on 460 after her test, you have no worries.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by babebeky(f): 12:04am On Jul 18, 2019
Please oooo for clarity sake..

Do I need to include address of any organisation where my result will be sent to while applying for my IELTS Exam?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 12:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Good day
My application status was updated to "Incomplete File (Documents Required)" and I'm sure my University already sent my transcripts to ICES through their official email (my status was showing just "application submitted" before) and I have uploaded my University certificate already, so what other documents is required ?
Is this normal or I've done something wrong ?
I already faxed my certificate to them again through hellofax though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 3:59am On Jul 18, 2019
If you enter the pool as a single applicant and marry her post AOR, your CRS won't be recalculated. She won't need to write IELTS or evaluate her degrees.
New placeholders would be created for her personal information after your inform CIC.
There will be a new POF requirement for 2 people, her medicals, PCC, marriage certificate ETC.

I hope this helps. God's grace with your application.

Blessfem:
Kindly advise, my simulated crs is 460 as single applicant but I haven't entered the pool cos I am waiting for court wedding with my fiance and waiting for her to write ielts. However, today I stumbled on an info that I better dive into the pool and then add her post ita and after court wedding--in a month. Are my being misled. Please help me on what to do or refer me to a related posts that can help. Thanks.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blazetitov: 6:22am On Jul 18, 2019
barby008:

I don't think there's need for her ECA though,it's expensive,takes months and has few points. Since you are on 460 presently, enter the pool. If you get ITA at the next draw, add her post ITA. If you don't get ITA by the next draw,do the court wedding and encourage her to take and max out her IELTS.

Thanks for this response.

I have a similar case. If i apply alone, that is; stating my spouse as non-accompanying, my CSR score is 464, but once i include her, it drops to 446. Her school just sent her transcript to WES yesterday and WAEC is still dozing. She will be writing ielts on 1st of August. Already missed the last 2 draws. Please what is the best approach to go through this as time is of the essence? What are the implications for her coming over if i enter the pool and state that she is non-accompanying.

OR is it better to go into the pool at 446 and update as her documents get ready?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by JustinTrudeau: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2019
Had to post this here to motivate someone

Landing gist, reader discretion is advised, long post,long post

Your favourite PM has landed o grin. So i booked my flight with Egypt Air July 12. Prior to that day i was struggling with my bags being overweight, i bought the digital weighing scale as advised by someone on my WhatsApp group. I weighed the bags and they both weighed 26kg and 23kg respectively. I began to ask myself, 'what did i pack like dis,who send me all this eru wey i dey carry. Note that i'm a single guy,ifeoma77 still dey do strong head wink so i had no goods to follow. I had to sacrifice my garri,removed some stuffs and tried to sort the bags. Eventuarry, they both weighed 23.9kg and 23.8kg respectively. At this point i was tired. I just told myself ama fi were port e ni o.

Fastforward to the D day. I got to the airport 9am for a 2pm flight. My family was to meet up with me from Ibadan.I just breezed past those Immigration at the gate, they didn't even look at me twice or called me. At about 10.30am checking in started, Alas my bags both weighed 49kg,olorun ayo mi o,wetin Local Pm go do like dis. I just talked to the guy and he told me dat i will need to sort him,i said no p. He didn't even mention a price, he showed me the exact counter to check my bags in else other counters are tiger counter. They won't allow it. I went there and the lady was like 'your bags are overweight',i just told her i have an understanding with the guy and she was like you shouldn't have an understanding with him, she sha reluctantly checked my bags in,i was happy ehn,that weight don show me pepper. I thought the guy had forgotten the 'sorting'. Naso he sent one guy to me after me as i was leaving the counter, i just gave that one the last 2k i had on me. I was happy to give him cos paying extra for the luggage would have been a dip in my pocket.

My family joined me and we took some pictures and had a moment. My brother in law is a security operative so he got one of his friends to help me with Immigration and customs guys. It was a breeze, most of them were like na our oga bring you here we can't delay you, i was feeling like a boss, JT things. Need i say that all those guys are just doing babianla, extorting money from people for no reason, awon ole ajibole.

Walked into the plane and i still be like shey na me be this, warri warri, i go enter Canada,their father. 5 hour flight to Cairo was just there, inflight entertainment was zero, food is minus 10 but local man was famished i ate it all except one white nonsense like dat. No leg room, the plane was just there. Most of the guys on board were heading to Dubai. We got to Egypt for a 5hour layover and boarding started. That was how the custom guys or who ever they are binned my body spray. Ojami lara je, oka milara. The guy no even look me twice, i just carried my kaya and left. Then the 12hour flight to YYZ began. Kai, after 5 hours i was tired,exhausted and almost cranky. It got to a point i was like who send me message sef,na me sha won go Canada. Ha, are we going to heaven, kilode,oti sumi. I felt a bit of discrimination, air hostess were only smiling to Arab or white guys. I will never fly them again.I'm like wahala tie niyen,today na today i go reach Canada today, they don't know whats going on haq haq haq haq. We sha finally landed in YYZ o,chai, oyinbo pple just full every where but i couldn't bask in the euphoria kan kan. I was tired and hungry, enu gbe. Did my Custom clearance, the guy was not smiling at all, one Lee guy like that. I'm like na u sabi, i don get this PPR para e. Final destination was Regina,so i needed to get my luggage and check them in again for my 3hr connecting flight. That was when i saw free trolleys everywhere. Trolley wey boys they use hustle for MMA. Chai Naija how far. I checked my bags in and went to the waiting section for my flight. I had 20CAD like that on me, i got a sandwich and water. The Indian lady said water is 352, i was like 352 ke, on top water,omi abuwe abumu. Shey i won buy kanji ni.She smiled and said its 3dollars and 52 cent then my body now calmed down. Na Canada language be that.

Finally landed at Regina, Air Canada flight was nice just the food selling. Me i just dey tell them i'm ok. I was not okay kankan. You won make i swipe my card for here,olorun oni fun yin se, with the POF wey boiz won manage. The guy beside me ordered one burger like dat,the smile just dey enter my nose but Local man, sorry International man just arranged himself.My host was already waiting for me at the airport. Regina is a nice and quiet place, not a big city like GTA but i'll live. They have been gisting me about the cold here and i'm scared already. My host have been extremely nice to me. Been taking me around town, done with my SIN, health card has been processed even got a library card, account opening to be sorted tomorrow. Na accomodation and job remain.

Guys how do you people adjust to time difference, i've been sleeping at Nigerian time and its been a real struggle,chai e no easy at all. 4am sun don show, 9pm e still dey.
But then, i am here and i believe my success story in this land is being written. Sorry for the long post.

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin

146 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dives(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2019
Hi guys. has anyone called Accra VO in the past, what telephone number did you call? Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 7:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Nope. Carry on.

babebeky:

Do I need to include address of any organisation where my result will be sent to while applying for my IELTS Exam?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:28am On Jul 18, 2019
Your case isn't quite similar as the person in question isn't married and you are.
You can research more about sponsorship (can be a last resort)

blazetitov:

Thanks for this response.

I have a similar case. If i apply alone, that is; stating my spouse as non-accompanying, my CSR score is 464, but once i include her, it drops to 446. Her school just sent her transcript to WES yesterday and WAEC is still dozing. She will be writing ielts on 1st of August. Already missed the last 2 draws. Please what is the best approach to go through this as time is of the essence? What are the implications for her coming over if i enter the pool and state that she is non-accompanying.

OR is it better to go into the pool at 446 and update as her documents get ready?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2019
JustinTrudeau:

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin

Waooo I really enjoyed your gist grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fybe(f): 7:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

Only the PA should write CIMA (or any additional degree he/she choose)

Please dear kindly add me to the CIMA whats app group. I sent my number to your mail. Thank you

CC: aremso
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daks02: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2019
PPR ALERT!!!

This whole experience feels so surreal, God has been faithful to me and my family on this journey.
Decision to travel was February 2018, had just come back from birthing my baby in the US and I just decided to give myself brain because this Naija no be it abeg.
I sat down and binge read part 1-4, then i registered for IELTS in March 2018, 1st result was LRWS-9,9,6.5,7, I was so sad, applied for remark and after 15WEEKS!!! Result was unchanged, na swear I just dey swear for BC. Applied to WES the following month (was still trying to convince hubby to join the canny train). Evaluated my BSc and msc, ECA was ready in June. Hubby eventually got on-board and did IELTS in July with MOD and he passed! Imagine! I gave myself space before i registered for the next IELTS cos i wanted to practice my writing well.
Registered with MOD in August for the Sept 8th exam, result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5. I was so excited!

Timeline:
Decision to travel: February 2018
First IELTS: March LRWS: 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5
ECA: June 29 2018
Hubby's IELTS: July 2018 LRWS: 8, 7, 7,8.5
2nd IELTS: (Sept 24) 8.5, 9, 7,8.5(LRWS)
CRS: 471
Entered the pool: Oct 13th 2018
Surprise ITA: Oct 15th (Our wedding anniversary!)
AOR: Oct 26th
BIL: came a few hours after AOR
MEP/IP2: Oct 27th
RPRF Request/IP1: Nov 16
RPRF PAID: Nov 19 (I had typed out this ppr announcement when i got this request thinking it was around the corner, yimu, IRCC had other plans)
Called them on Dec 11th and found out that eligibility was met on Nov 16th
Ordered GCMS notes on Feb 19th
Received March 24th nothing had changed
ABSOLUTE
Siddon dey look
I
L
E
N
C
E
ordered another set on July 8th
IP2: July 17th
PPR: July 17th
Total no of days: 263 days
Family of 3, moderate travel history.

-POF: Submitted Fixed deposit certificate (40% of POF) in my name (just invested the money two days before submission), money came from hubby so he wrote a letter of authority blah blah, then the remaining 60% was in hubby investment account that he had running since February 2018. The deposits matured while waiting, we rolled over but we didn't update it.

-Ref letter: Was unable to get ref letter in cic format amidst plenty office drama, I eventually got a manager to draft one for me on plain sheet and I notarized it included her ID and business card. Added my employment letter, promotion letter, payslips, salary statement of account and a printout of the email where my request was denied.

-PCC: Naija (Inspector Moshood) and acro UK.

-Medicals was done at Q-Life, spent almost the whole day there. Our medicals got passed a day after AOR, see me thinking that i'd have the fastest timeline in history, little did I know that God wanted to teach me patience (something I don't have a lot of, lool).

-LOE was just one page, gave reason why I couldn't get ref letter in CIC format, tabulated our POF, added the number of days i had stayed in the US it wasn't up to six months but because it shows very frequently in my travel history didn't want the VO to guess (it had happened to someone i know) and request for FBI PCC. Only got points for hubby's IELTS, didn't need to do ECA for him so there was no placeholder for his education, had to attach his TRF to LOE.

POST AOR; I really thought this our application timeline was going to be very short, meds passed was a day after AOR, BIL was the following day. I was already happy, 3weeks after AOR, rprf request came, was so excited, then one month passed, and another. By the time we clocked 6months, I called, raised CSEs, ordered GCMS notes, mailed MPs they didn’t do anything! when we clocked 7months, I just resigned to God to take over.

I'm writing all this story cos someone will use it to encourage themselves, it was stories like this I used to keep hustling, so to all ITA, PPR hopefuls, God is on the throne, we shall all laugh last!

PS shout out to @newmum0615 for her help with my ref letter wahala and my Sept/Oct aor whatsapp group you guys are amazing, You made the journey seem shorter, we helped each other get through, THANK YOU!

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:53am On Jul 18, 2019
I thoroughly enjoyed your gist! You have such a great sense of humor and you're a good story teller.
Welcome home PM, welcome home.

JustinTrudeau:

Your favourite PM has landed o.

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stencil: 7:54am On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations!! It ended in praise!

daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawlar1: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2019
hay2zed50:
Good day
My application status was updated to "Incomplete File (Documents Required)" and I'm sure my University already sent my transcripts to ICES through their official email (my status was showing just "application submitted" before) and I have uploaded my University certificate already, so what other documents is required ?

It means ICES has not received official documents from your institution
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blazetitov: 7:58am On Jul 18, 2019
Stencil:
Your case isn't quite similar as the person in question isn't married and you are.
You can research more about sponsorship (can be a last resort)

Thanks for your response. I have researched sponsorship and all the processes plus the need to state the reason while partner is not accompanying. Is it possible to go in to the pool and update the profile as her ECA and IELTS get ready?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thaiy(m): 8:00am On Jul 18, 2019
JustinTrudeau:
Had to post this.

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin

De osa si no garri to ke my, lol!

Congratulations bro! May God favour you in Canada in Jesus Name.

Your landing gist na sweet.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
Really. Pls What does it entail to add spouse after ITA?
barby008:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 8:28am On Jul 18, 2019
JustinTrudeau:

Your favourite PM has landed o grin. So i booked my flight with Egypt Air July 12. Prior to that day i was struggling with my bags being overweight, i bought the digital weighing scale as advised by someone on my WhatsApp group. I weighed the bags and they both weighed 26kg and 23kg respectively. I began to ask myself, 'what did i pack like dis,who send me all this eru wey i dey carry. Note that i'm a single guy,ifeoma77 still dey do strong head wink so i had no goods to follow. I had to sacrifice my garri,removed some stuffs and tried to sort the bags. Eventuarry, they both weighed 23.9kg and 23.8kg respectively. At this point i was tired. I just told myself ama fi were port e ni o.

Fastforward to the D day. I got to the airport 9am for a 2pm flight. My family was to meet up with me from Ibadan.I just breezed past those Immigration at the gate, they didn't even look at me twice or called me. At about 10.30am checking in started, Alas my bags both weighed 49kg,olorun ayo mi o,wetin Local Pm go do like dis. I just talked to the guy and he told me dat i will need to sort him,i said no p. He didn't even mention a price, he showed me the exact counter to check my bags in else other counters are tiger counter. They won't allow it. I went there and the lady was like 'your bags are overweight',i just told her i have an understanding with the guy and she was like you shouldn't have an understanding with him, she sha reluctantly checked my bags in,i was happy ehn,that weight don show me pepper. I thought the guy had forgotten the 'sorting'. Naso he sent one guy to me after me as i was leaving the counter, i just gave that one the last 2k i had on me. I was happy to give him cos paying extra for the luggage would have been a dip in my pocket.

My family joined me and we took some pictures and had a moment. My brother in law is a security operative so he got one of his friends to help me with Immigration and customs guys. It was a breeze, most of them were like na our oga bring you here we can't delay you, i was feeling like a boss, JT things. Need i say that all those guys are just doing babianla, extorting money from people for no reason, awon ole ajibole.

Walked into the plane and i still be like shey na me be this, warri warri, i go enter Canada,their father. 5 hour flight to Cairo was just there, inflight entertainment was zero, food is minus 10 but local man was famished i ate it all except one white nonsense like dat. No leg room, the plane was just there. Most of the guys on board were heading to Dubai. We got to Egypt for a 5hour layover and boarding started. That was how the custom guys or who ever they are binned my body spray. Ojami lara je, oka milara. The guy no even look me twice, i just carried my kaya and left. Then the 12hour flight to YYZ began. Kai, after 5 hours i was tired,exhausted and almost cranky. It got to a point i was like who send me message sef,na me sha won go Canada. Ha, are we going to heaven, kilode,oti sumi. I felt a bit of discrimination, air hostess were only smiling to Arab or white guys. I will never fly them again.I'm like wahala tie niyen,today na today i go reach Canada today, they don't know whats going on haq haq haq haq. We sha finally landed in YYZ o,chai, oyinbo pple just full every where but i couldn't bask in the euphoria kan kan. I was tired and hungry, enu gbe. Did my Custom clearance, the guy was not smiling at all, one Lee guy like that. I'm like na u sabi, i don get this PPR para e. Final destination was Regina,so i needed to get my luggage and check them in again for my 3hr connecting flight. That was when i saw free trolleys everywhere. Trolley wey boys they use hustle for MMA. Chai Naija how far. I checked my bags in and went to the waiting section for my flight. I had 20CAD like that on me, i got a sandwich and water. The Indian lady said water is 352, i was like 352 ke, on top water,omi abuwe abumu. Shey i won buy kanji ni.She smiled and said its 3dollars and 52 cent then my body now calmed down. Na Canada language be that.

Finally landed at Regina, Air Canada flight was nice just the food selling. Me i just dey tell them i'm ok. I was not okay kankan. You won make i swipe my card for here,olorun oni fun yin se, with the POF wey boiz won manage. The guy beside me ordered one burger like dat,the smile just dey enter my nose but Local man, sorry International man just arranged himself.My host was already waiting for me at the airport. Regina is a nice and quiet place, not a big city like GTA but i'll live. They have been gisting me about the cold here and i'm scared already. My host have been extremely nice to me. Been taking me around town, done with my SIN, health card has been processed even got a library card, account opening to be sorted tomorrow. Na accomodation and job remain.

Guys how do you people adjust to time difference, i've been sleeping at Nigerian time and its been a real struggle,chai e no easy at all. 4am sun don show, 9pm e still dey.
But then, i am here and i believe my success story in this land is being written. Sorry for the long post.

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin
Very interesting story. All the best. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by damzy88: 8:35am On Jul 18, 2019
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

This whole experience feels so surreal, God has been faithful to me and my family on this journey.
Decision to travel was February 2018, had just come back from birthing my baby in the US and I just decided to give myself brain because this Naija no be it abeg.
I sat down and binge read part 1-4, then i registered for IELTS in March 2018, 1st result was LRWS-9,9,6.5,7, I was so sad, applied for remark and after 15WEEKS!!! Result was unchanged, na swear I just dey swear for BC. Applied to WES the following month (was still trying to convince hubby to join the canny train). Evaluated my BSc and msc, ECA was ready in June. Hubby eventually got on-board and did IELTS in July with MOD and he passed! Imagine! I gave myself space before i registered for the next IELTS cos i wanted to practice my writing well.
Registered with MOD in August for the Sept 8th exam, result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 7, 8.5. I was so excited!

Timeline:
Decision to travel: February 2018
First IELTS: March LRWS: 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5
ECA: June 29 2018
Hubby's IELTS: July 2018 LRWS: 8, 7, 7,8.5
2nd IELTS: (Sept 24) 8.5, 9, 7,8.5(LRWS)
CRS: 471
Entered the pool: Oct 13th 2018
Surprise ITA: Oct 15th (Our wedding anniversary!)
AOR: Oct 26th
BIL: came a few hours after AOR
MEP/IP2: Oct 27th
RPRF Request/IP1: Nov 16
RPRF PAID: Nov 19 (I had typed out this ppr announcement when i got this request thinking it was around the corner, yimu, IRCC had other plans)
Called them on Dec 11th and found out that eligibility was met on Nov 16th
Ordered GCMS notes on Feb 19th
Received March 24th nothing had changed
ABSOLUTE
Siddon dey look
I
L
E
N
C
E
ordered another set on July 8th
IP2: July 17th
PPR: July 17th
Total no of days: 263 days
Family of 3, moderate travel history.

-POF: Submitted Fixed deposit certificate (40% of POF) in my name (just invested the money two days before submission), money came from hubby so he wrote a letter of authority blah blah, then the remaining 60% was in hubby investment account that he had running since February 2018. The deposits matured while waiting, we rolled over but we didn't update it.

-Ref letter: Was unable to get ref letter in cic format amidst plenty office drama, I eventually got a manager to draft one for me on plain sheet and I notarized it included her ID and business card. Added my employment letter, promotion letter, payslips, salary statement of account and a printout of the email where my request was denied.

-PCC: Naija (Inspector Moshood) and acro UK.

-Medicals was done at Q-Life, spent almost the whole day there. Our medicals got passed a day after AOR, see me thinking that i'd have the fastest timeline in history, little did I know that God wanted to teach me patience (something I don't have a lot of, lool).

-LOE was just one page, gave reason why I couldn't get ref letter in CIC format, tabulated our POF, added the number of days i had stayed in the US it wasn't up to six months but because it shows very frequently in my travel history didn't want the VO to guess (it had happened to someone i know) and request for FBI PCC. Only got points for hubby's IELTS, didn't need to do ECA for him so there was no placeholder for his education, had to attach his TRF to LOE.

POST AOR; I really thought this our application timeline was going to be very short, meds passed was a day after AOR, BIL was the following day. I was already happy, 3weeks after AOR, rprf request came, was so excited, then one month passed, and another. By the time we clocked 6months, I called, raised CSEs, ordered GCMS notes, mailed MPs they didn’t do anything! when we clocked 7months, I just resigned to God to take over.

I'm writing all this story cos someone will use it to encourage themselves, it was stories like this I used to keep hustling, so to all ITA, PPR hopefuls, God is on the throne, we shall all laugh last!

PS shout out to @newmum0615 for her help with my ref letter wahala and my Sept/Oct aor whatsapp group you guys are amazing, You made the journey seem shorter, we helped each other get through, THANK YOU!
Wao! Some timeline there.You're a champion. All the best. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2019
Our able PM! CONGRATULATIONS. May our Canada favor you!
JustinTrudeau:

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2019
LecturerIFE:
AOR Feb 18, 2019
PPR 15 July, 2019

For someone who benefited immensely from reading other people's detailed PPR stories, I'd be back with the detailed gist.

Congratulations on your PPR.
If i may ask, is it compulsory to include details of membership of professional bodies for which i didnt claim points for.
For instance, i have AAT and ICAN but only used AAT to add to my Bsc to claim "two or more certificates".
However, i included in my personal history that i have ICAN. So do i still have to submit my ICAN certificate which i didnt claim points for?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nayaaaaa: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2019
Ladykeigh:

No, I don't, I decided to forego that option. I registered with CES instead of WES. That's going to take the need for IJMB out of the equation.
Please can CES evaluate PGD alone, I already have a BSC evaluation from ICES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2019
ednut1:
enjoy your ban grin
SMH be claiming level wey you no get....you ain't even in charge of nairaland you dey claim monopoly of idea for express entry....bolo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 9:07am On Jul 18, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

Kindly PM
I need to know about this cima....woukd have loved to pm you, but I'd lost access to this email. So kindly message me on seyiafo23@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yemsot: 9:26am On Jul 18, 2019
hay2zed50:
Good day

My own status also changed to incomplete file (documents required). and this happened when i was informed by my NTI contact that my transcripts had been sent. So I mailed ICES. In their reply they told me they have received my transcripts from NTI, so I don't know why I have such status. I intend waiting till next week before mailing them again if my status still continues to show Incomplete file.

I think you should mail them to confirm if they have received transcripts from your institution

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2019
No, you do not have to include anything.
babebeky:

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Owlette: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2019
babebeky:

Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Aigbemare(f): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2019
Stencil:
From previous posts I've read, Yes. You have to go there with their documents though... fingerprints etc.

Alright. I've found the link for the forms. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ca12: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2019
pls who can assist with IELTS general training materials for free
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LecturerIFE: 9:44am On Jul 18, 2019
Fidesa:

Congratulations on your PPR.
If i may ask, is it compulsory to include details of membership of professional bodies for which i didnt claim points for.

No. You don't have to. I included mine because the information is visible online and I had also included same in a US visa application.

For instance, i have AAT and ICAN but only used AAT to add to my Bsc to claim "two or more certificates".
However, i included in my personal history that i have ICAN. So do i still have to submit my ICAN certificate which i didnt claim points for?

Thanks.

No. ICAN certificate isn't required. I didn't include mine. Generally, beside PCC for countries you have stayed for more than 6 months, no other proof is required for personal history.

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.