Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (348) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1054987 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2019
Its my PPR/COPR.
Single Applicant

Visa office Ottawa

This is a long post. Please pardon any typo.

AOR 18th Sept. 2018

MEP 16th Oct. 2018

ADR Schedule A 16th Oct. 2018

Biometrics completed 17th Oct. 2018

IP1 / ADR Submitted 19th Oct. 2018

ADR changed to N/A 30th Oct. 2018

Silenceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Dealt with depression and sadness. Wasn’t easy.
(Numerous calls and emails sent received generic responses)

IP2/Re-medicals 21st June 2019

PPR 27th June, 2019.

COPR /Approved 11th July, 2019.

Pick up 18th July, 2019.

Date typed: 27th Feb. 2019

So, I’m on my way back from work, had a busy day so could not go through nairaland all through the day only for me to see about 8 pages to read. Then I saw Tojued PPR story. This motivated me to write mine down as she said all the excitement leaves you once the wait takes its toll on you. This was may present state being waiting 5 months 10days. I actually prayed for a short PPR like MEPconsult but God knows better.

IELTS
Took the first test in 2017 LRSW7,6.5,7,8 then I was thinking I’d do Australia PR but then I needed to have 8 in all band to even get invite as I was going to claim points for only 1-year experience post msc which I did not have at that time. This was going to be really challenging. I close ielts matter since I was not ready and I was waiting for my one-year experience to reach.
Then in 2018 my sister said why don’t I try Canada, she had mentioned it in 2017 before but I wasn’t interested especially because of proof of fund. Australia did not require proof of fund and I didn’t want to bother my dad plus he had plenty financial responsibilities. So, when she brought it up again, I said let me try so I went through the assessment link found I needed I needed 8777 ok…I thought I can do this, its not as demanding as Australia. Na so I start preparing…..wrote it sometime in June 2018 result out July had LRSW 6.5,6,7.5,6.5 I was depressed. Cried and decided to get my life together nobody will write for me except me.
That’s when I discovered MOD decided to use them had about 4 weeks to prepare used Cambridge ielts, Lizielts and practised a lot for listening and reading, wrote a few essays for writing. Wrote the exam in August, begged God to show me mercy and He did LRSW 8,7.5,8,7. Picked the report same day and dived in the pool about a week later ITA 5th Sept. 2018. By the way I booked IOM the week before the result came out in faith, so I was able to do medicals immediately after Ielts result was out.

Degrees

Used WES pretty easy this was before WAEC wahala. Accessed both MSC and BSC took 8 weeks in all. Verification was easy because my school did it without me calling them.

POF

100% gift deed. Still went back to my dad. He supported me and was happy that I was being proactive with my life. He had been worried about my future so he was in when I told him. Notarised it with his lawyer (he did all that).

Medicals

IOM booked about a week ahead used almost the whole day.

PPC

Inspector Fatai agreed 6k I was not in Lagos so he had to post, paid extra 2k for that. UK PCC was straight forward everything online.

ADR

Never knew I had received refusal letter from Canada embassy. My family and I applied for visitors visa few months before I went for post graduate studies. I had to withdraw my application in order to apply for my student visa as I was already running late for school. When the outcome arrived, I had already left Nigeria and they never told me I was also issued a rejection letter along with them because they thought that my application had been cancelled since I withdrew mine. I always used to laugh at my siblings that I don’t have to deal with that rejection question when applying for any visa. Didn’t know mine was sitting pretty at home.
So, when filling my application, I did not indicate that I had applied for visa before and also did not indicate my UCI number thinking my application was cancelled on their end. Only for the ADR to come and then I asked my mum if I had any letter from IRCC, she checked and viola my letter was included in the rejection package. This was over 4 years ago. So, I was already in their database. I checked the UCI from 4 years ago it was the same as my present UCI.
I wrote letter of explanation on what happened attached my UK visa which was issued before they sent home the rejection letter and it was accepted. So please always tell the truth. They can spot lies.

Work Experience

I always knew I wanted more out of my life and really wanted to live outside Nigeria so I thought MSC is the way to get that. Applied to Uk school and got admitted, never knew that post study was hard to get and UK will kick you out once you done schooling. When I came back the strategy was to get out anywhere but Nigeria. That’s when my Australian waka started before it turned to Canada waka. Did not have experience in my MSC degree and I needed to claim point for work. I had to get a job, popsi did not understand why I decided to move, I couldn’t get the job where we lived so I moved plus I needed the money to fund the process IELTS, medical etc.
Got a job moved and barely settled in when I realised it was a highly toxic and political environment filled with insecure people. Oh, I could relate with Osaze’s story while he was in UAE. I was mostly depressed this partly affected my June Ielts result. Anyway, the job took its toll on me plus moving I had to live with people I never thought I’d ever live with. Wasn’t the best of situations. Well, I’m grateful cos they all helped me on this journey unknowingly. However, got the reference letter in CIC format signed by a superior.
So, in total it took me 1 year six months to start the process. Endured a lot of emotional stress but what kept me going was the end would be worth it. Sometime you have to give everything for a dream no one will understand. I grew through it, found myself more and just kept on waiting. Now the PPR wait of 6 months end in 19 days I pray earnestly that I won’t be delayed beyond 6 months. (27th Feb. 2019).

Updated 18th July 2019

IRCC sure do know how to keep you waiting. (June 2019) Waited 9 months and 10 days.
Woke up around 1 am 22nd June to see gmail notification icon. Yup I knew it was IRCC. Logged in to see remedicals letter. Ran to IOM on Monday, booked for Tuesday did the test. They called that they had uploaded it on Wednesday and the result was fine. Called IRCC on Thursday, the agent said everything was passed and before she could continue network ended the call. Tried to call again didn’t go through. I kuku just left the whole thing.

Around 10:05pm saw gmail notification and viola it was PPR. My family members did party on our family watsapp group, enough dancing. I was just grateful the wait was over. Went to submit the next day. Picked up passport 18th July, 2019……………exactly 10 months post AOR.

My thanks go to Newmum who helped with my employment reference letter and template for proof of funds and also Linda…can’t recall your nairaland name, you helped me with my ADR. God bless you both. And to everyone posting useful information here thank you. To all waiting I pray for strength for you because it is not easy. Delay is not denial. To my sept AOR’s and all still waiting I pray for speed, I know someone with my AOR still waiting. The wait is not funny.

While waiting apply to ACCES for online program if your profession is on their list. I pray God also answers everyone waiting on something with speed. See you all in Canada.

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2019
empresscupid01:
Hello All,

Please help me on this! abeg, whatsapp group, E jor

no whatsapp group for post ITA. please ask your question here, i am sure folks would be willing to answer you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
mobenjackson:

Yes you can use 25% part of your pension funds which by Nigerian law is accessible to you when the need arises for it... And by the way it's not new... Just take your time to read page 1 wella... Gracias!
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2019
ednut1:
not new. 25% of pensions balance can be used
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats, may Canada favour you.

LecturerIFE:
AOR Feb 18, 2019
PPR 15 July, 2019

For someone who benefited immensely from reading other people's detailed PPR stories, I'd be back with the detailed gist.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by samsonedos: 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone, My AOR was 5 July, i submitted treasury bills certificate, bank reference letter, and letter of non-indebtedness. But I didn't add 6 months bank statement of account and gift deed (money from a friend) to my application.
Now, how do I send CIC my gift deed and LOE documents?
Please help!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2019
Oh ok. Thanks
barby008:

Adding spouse after ITA is misrepresentation because you already listed them unaccompaning. Your CRS will be calculated and if you fall short of the draw of your ITA,I think it will be rejected or so
Getting married after ITA, you add spouse and raise a CSE that you just got married..further instructions will be given
Over to the bosses..i hope I am on track grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tibayo1: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks a lot.
A quick one, my certificate is yet come out. It's supposed to come out sometimes in November. Will my notifications suffice?

lightedpath:
you don't need a strong contact. Go and apply the way everyone does. If it is not processed within the time frame given, you can then look for strong contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2019
congrats, may Canada favour you and yours.
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

Timeline:
Decision to travel: February 2018
First IELTS: March LRWS: 9, 9, 6.5, 8.5
ECA: June 29 2018
Hubby's IELTS: July 2018 LRWS: 8, 7, 7,8.5
2nd IELTS: (Sept 24) 8.5, 9, 7,8.5(LRWS)
CRS: 471
Entered the pool: Oct 13th 2018
Surprise ITA: Oct 15th (Our wedding anniversary!)
AOR: Oct 26th

PPR: July 17th
Total no of days: 263 days
Family of 3, moderate travel history.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Erigo23: 2:30pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello everyone. Pls I have a question concerning POF. My dad is giving me 100percent of it and while I wait for my ielts remarking results, he wants to give me the money now and forget about it. Pls I need answers to these questions
-can I do open a mutual fund account and he will do a deed of gift showing he gave me the money which I used to open the account
- or should he put the money in treasury bill in my name and also do a deed of gift showing he’s gifting the money?
Sorry for all the many many, I hope i got the technical terms correct. Thanks I await your responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2019
Mamaroon you can say that again!

Bekecons, your TEF results are to die for.

What are you waiting for? Pls do as sugggested by Mamaroon and Danmisla asap.

Congrats in advance.

Mamaroon:

What DanMisla said!!!

Not sure why the NOI from Ontario didn't come given that you have been in the pool since Sep 2018, try creating a new profile as said, but may I make his suggestion clearer?

With your current IELTS and TEF (which is brilliant, by the way), with all else being equal your CLB equivalent for IELTS LRWS is CLB 8 8 8 10 from LRWS 7.5 6.5 6.5 7.5

French: you have CO and CE CLB 9 and above in the other 2 are CLB 8 and CLB 7

By making French your 2nd language you get 30 bonus points. So now you probably have 111 points from both languages when you could have 116 plus 30 = 146 this takes you from 410 to 445.

If you can move the IELTS from CLB 8 to CLB 9 you get 7 extra points (29 points instead of 22) across LRW that's 445 to 21 = 466.

Pls don't be tired, pls try the IELTS again after prepping well well, ask those who are offering free or even paid help, try the resources on page 1...... Otherwise pls borrow me your TEF results grin

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/language-requirements/language-testing.html

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jummolami: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2019
If you have your ECA and ielts result ready enter the pool now as spouse accompanying with your crs score to make up for the tie breaking rule.
Nobody can tell IRCC can perform wonders anytime!

Once your spouse ielts result is out update your profile immediately then wait till her ECA is out.

You might be lucky to get ITA self depending on her ielts result before ECA.

I hope it helps.

blazetitov:

Thanks for this response.

I have a similar case. If i apply alone, that is; stating my spouse as non-accompanying, my CSR score is 464, but once i include her, it drops to 446. Her school just sent her transcript to WES yesterday and WAEC is still dozing. She will be writing ielts on 1st of August. Already missed the last 2 draws. Please what is the best approach to go through this as time is of the essence? What are the implications for her coming over if i enter the pool and state that she is non-accompanying.

OR is it better to go into the pool at 446 and update as her documents get ready?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 2:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jbelieve:
Its my PPR/COPR.
Single Applicant

Congrats, go and prosper..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
These PPR stories for applications treated in "Orrawa" is making me scared.

Hmmm...I don't think I have this level of patience o. God safe me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2019
I can imagine the tension. You'll be fine sis. Your PPR is inevitable.

Adunnee:
These PPR stories for applications treated in "Orrawa" is making me scared.

Hmmm...I don't think I have this level of patience o. God safe me.

Abi "Odwa".

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
Topsmamen:
I can imagine the tension. You'll be fine sis. Your PPR is inevitable.

Abi "Odwa".

grin grin grin That one sef dey!

This wait is not easy.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2019
Jbelieve:
Its my PPR/COPR.
Single Applicant
Visa office Ottawa
AOR 18th Sept. 2018

It has ended well. Congrats!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2019
Helo everyone..please i wish to know if using the crs tool to simulate score and after clicking on calculate score will this score be the exact score that one will get after uploading spouse eca..because in the tool i chose spouse level of education and entered ielts score but both eca is yet to be evaluated. are the scores calculated based on evaluated eca or what?or their would be additional point if the eca is eventually uploaded
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congrats.

Jbelieve:
Its my PPR/COPR.
Single Applicant

Visa office Ottawa

AOR 18th Sept. 2018

MEP 16th Oct. 2018

PPR 27th June, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Nenyezz:
Helo everyone..please i wish to know if using the crs tool to simulate score and after clicking on calculate score will this score be the exact score that one will get after uploading spouse eca..because in the tool i chose spouse level of education and entered ielts score but both eca is yet to be evaluated. are the scores calculated based on evaluated eca or what?or their would be additional point if the eca is eventually uploaded
yes its a simulation. You are assuming you have ECA already. Without ECA you can't claim points in the pool proper.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AdaU: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2019
Greetings
Anyone with direction on what I have to do to provide information on my NYSC. I served 2008/2009 and would like to add it to my years of experience (for SINP application) . I had another 2 years program from 2009 to 2011. So my experience is just from 2012 to 2019.
Kindly provide.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by babebeky(f): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2019
amaya21:
Nope. Carry on.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations international man grin
Very interesting story
JustinTrudeau:
Had to post this here to motivate someone

Landing gist, reader discretion is advised, long post,long post

Your favourite PM has landed o grin. So i booked my flight with Egypt Air July 12. Prior to that day i was struggling with my bags being overweight, i bought the digital weighing scale as advised by someone on my WhatsApp group. I weighed the bags and they both weighed 26kg and 23kg respectively. I began to ask myself, 'what did i pack like dis,who send me all this eru wey i dey carry. Note that i'm a single guy,ifeoma77 still dey do strong head wink so i had no goods to follow. I had to sacrifice my garri,removed some stuffs and tried to sort the bags. Eventuarry, they both weighed 23.9kg and 23.8kg respectively. At this point i was tired. I just told myself ama fi were port e ni o.

Fastforward to the D day. I got to the airport 9am for a 2pm flight. My family was to meet up with me from Ibadan.I just breezed past those Immigration at the gate, they didn't even look at me twice or called me. At about 10.30am checking in started, Alas my bags both weighed 49kg,olorun ayo mi o,wetin Local Pm go do like dis. I just talked to the guy and he told me dat i will need to sort him,i said no p. He didn't even mention a price, he showed me the exact counter to check my bags in else other counters are tiger counter. They won't allow it. I went there and the lady was like 'your bags are overweight',i just told her i have an understanding with the guy and she was like you shouldn't have an understanding with him, she sha reluctantly checked my bags in,i was happy ehn,that weight don show me pepper. I thought the guy had forgotten the 'sorting'. Naso he sent one guy to me after me as i was leaving the counter, i just gave that one the last 2k i had on me. I was happy to give him cos paying extra for the luggage would have been a dip in my pocket.

My family joined me and we took some pictures and had a moment. My brother in law is a security operative so he got one of his friends to help me with Immigration and customs guys. It was a breeze, most of them were like na our oga bring you here we can't delay you, i was feeling like a boss, JT things. Need i say that all those guys are just doing babianla, extorting money from people for no reason, awon ole ajibole.

Walked into the plane and i still be like shey na me be this, warri warri, i go enter Canada,their father. 5 hour flight to Cairo was just there, inflight entertainment was zero, food is minus 10 but local man was famished i ate it all except one white nonsense like dat. No leg room, the plane was just there. Most of the guys on board were heading to Dubai. We got to Egypt for a 5hour layover and boarding started. That was how the custom guys or who ever they are binned my body spray. Ojami lara je, oka milara. The guy no even look me twice, i just carried my kaya and left. Then the 12hour flight to YYZ began. Kai, after 5 hours i was tired,exhausted and almost cranky. It got to a point i was like who send me message sef,na me sha won go Canada. Ha, are we going to heaven, kilode,oti sumi. I felt a bit of discrimination, air hostess were only smiling to Arab or white guys. I will never fly them again.I'm like wahala tie niyen,today na today i go reach Canada today, they don't know whats going on haq haq haq haq. We sha finally landed in YYZ o,chai, oyinbo pple just full every where but i couldn't bask in the euphoria kan kan. I was tired and hungry, enu gbe. Did my Custom clearance, the guy was not smiling at all, one Lee guy like that. I'm like na u sabi, i don get this PPR para e. Final destination was Regina,so i needed to get my luggage and check them in again for my 3hr connecting flight. That was when i saw free trolleys everywhere. Trolley wey boys they use hustle for MMA. Chai Naija how far. I checked my bags in and went to the waiting section for my flight. I had 20CAD like that on me, i got a sandwich and water. The Indian lady said water is 352, i was like 352 ke, on top water,omi abuwe abumu. Shey i won buy kanji ni.She smiled and said its 3dollars and 52 cent then my body now calmed down. Na Canada language be that.

Finally landed at Regina, Air Canada flight was nice just the food selling. Me i just dey tell them i'm ok. I was not okay kankan. You won make i swipe my card for here,olorun oni fun yin se, with the POF wey boiz won manage. The guy beside me ordered one burger like dat,the smile just dey enter my nose but Local man, sorry International man just arranged himself.My host was already waiting for me at the airport. Regina is a nice and quiet place, not a big city like GTA but i'll live. They have been gisting me about the cold here and i'm scared already. My host have been extremely nice to me. Been taking me around town, done with my SIN, health card has been processed even got a library card, account opening to be sorted tomorrow. Na accomodation and job remain.

Guys how do you people adjust to time difference, i've been sleeping at Nigerian time and its been a real struggle,chai e no easy at all. 4am sun don show, 9pm e still dey.
But then, i am here and i believe my success story in this land is being written. Sorry for the long post.

Yours truly
Justin Trudeau
Your PM grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations! May Canada favour you.

Jbelieve:
Its my PPR/COPR.
Single Applicant

Visa office Ottawa

AOR 18th Sept. 2018

MEP 16th Oct. 2018

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omotofineo(f): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hello please we are about to profile
The gist is that my husband studied anatomy and he has masters in public health by the issues here is that he his not practicing his profession he works in oil and gas company how do we do it @justwise please I need your attention and any other person that has an idea about this.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2019
Please who has IRCC phone number? I want to attempt a Skype call today?
I would like anyone who has called them before to help me out. Also, how easy is it to connect with them via Skype phone call?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2019
-LOE was just one page, gave reason why I couldn't get ref letter in CIC format, tabulated our POF, added the number of days i had stayed in the US it wasn't up to six months but because it shows very frequently in my travel history didn't want the VO to guess (it had happened to someone i know) and request for FBI PCC. , THANK YOU!
[/quote]
Congratulations. May canny land favour u. Pls how did u go about d FBI PCC for US? I stayed in us for 5months. Dont know if i shud get pcc for it or not. Kinda confused. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Brownie1003: 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2019
Congratulations. May canny land favour u. Pls how did u go about the FBI PCC for US? I stayed in us for 5months. Been thinking if i shud get the pcc or not. Kinda confused. Pls enlighten me. Thanks
daks02:
PPR ALERT!!!

This whole experience feels so surreal, God has been faithful to me and my family on this journey.
Decision

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.