Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (374) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1058773 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 6:13am On Jul 24, 2019
My wife is the principal applicant and her ECA results will be completed any moment from now. I have an HND. bit unfortunately the non academic staff of Lagos State polytechnic have been on strike since January. My ND transcripts, waec has been sent and the ND has been verified.

Laspotech is the one delaying me. I don't even know what to do. Using only my OND will reduce points because I am supposed to get points for two or more certificates.

Just confused with the whole thing..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:22am On Jul 24, 2019
ananne:
My wife is the principal applicant and her ECA results will be completed any moment from now. I have an HND. bit unfortunately the non academic staff of Lagos State polytechnic have been on strike since January. My ND transcripts, waec has been sent and the ND has been verified.

Laspotech is the one delaying me. I don't even know what to do. Using only my OND will reduce points because I am supposed to get points for two or more certificates.

Just confused with the whole thing..
u will lose just 2 points. If 2 points is not an issue for you. Remove the hnd

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:29am On Jul 24, 2019
Nwobosi:
Help a brother please. The month on my waec is not correct, Nov instead of Oct. What should I do before I send my credentials to Wes? It's very urgent please.
why not use neco
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 6:38am On Jul 24, 2019
OMG! Good news this morning!!! Congratulations! I’m so excited cheesy

jmnsimone:
IT'S PPR!!!!

For some reason, my laptop keyboard has refused to work but I'll be back! Not even HP can stop my shine!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 6:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Truly the shekere dancer cheesy grin

yemblaze:
Congratss to you and yours
...May Canada favour you.....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 24, 2019
ednut1:
u will lose just 2 points. If 2 points is not an issue for you. Remove the hnd

How? He will lose over 30 points, there are no two ways about it. Kindly be patient until the strike is over

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jaybros: 6:56am On Jul 24, 2019
Ebubenma:

You have to know the documents you've sent to them. They received another of ur document.

they got both my WAEC and transcripts before 13th (tracking code reveals). and I didn't send any other thing to them.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BishopHNO: 7:04am On Jul 24, 2019
He's accompanying so can't loose 30 points when total for education is even 10.

pyruvateluv:

How? He will lose over 30 points, there are no two ways about it. Kindly be patient until the strike is over

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 7:06am On Jul 24, 2019
Today's draw predictions....
457-458....3350
456-457....3600
455-456....3900
Good luck in advance to the ITA catchers.
455 below coming early August.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:11am On Jul 24, 2019
pyruvateluv:

his wife is the PA not him.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Euchi:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to disturb you on this; I've heard things about how one ielts body is tougher than the other from some people and i think it's better to hear from people with experience. My question is,
Between BC and MOD which will you encourage someone to take ielts with? I wouldnt mind if you give your reasons too ASAP pls

Prepare well for your IELTS and write with any of the two. The end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nwobosi: 7:27am On Jul 24, 2019
ednut1:
why not use neco
I did not write Neco
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by urblackpearl: 7:51am On Jul 24, 2019
Ifakiland:
Today's draw predictions....
457-458....3350
456-457....3600
455-456....3900
Good luck in advance to the ITA catchers.
455 below coming early August.

The bolded highly unlikely due to the number of PNPs issued lately sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 24, 2019
2nri:
Hi everyone, please I have a concern about the use of affidavits.

1. My WAEC certificate carries a weird version of my name. I abbreviated my first name and used only the first letter of my 2nd name to meet the character limit when registering for WAEC. I'm thinking one and same person affidavit.
2. My husband who is the PA has a DOB error on his WAEC. Month and year is correct but day is shown as 19 instead of 9. Will this require an affidavit?
3. I don't have my ECA report yet but I know the transcript from my school will indicate a wrong year of birth. This is because my parents were concerned I'd be denied admission for being too young and increased my age by 2 years. My original birth certificate and passport carry my accurate DOB. Can I use affidavit for this as well?

Overall my concern is will these raise eyebrows? I worry it might be too many affidavits for one application.
your husbands own can be explained with an LOE. For yours if your hubby has enough points without your ECA . Dont do ECA because it can cause issues. If you have a master or other diploma or certificate. Use them only
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2019
Omega30:
What if you are not in Lagos, can you use the WAEC in your state?
I seriously doubt. I think I have seen several questions on this. I doubt but not so sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DavidHume(m): 8:15am On Jul 24, 2019
Goodmorning house, Am having a problem for WES as I tried two different card. GTB MasterCard's and Access Visa card and all where rejected. I can't figure why but on WES web I just had this error message of unable to process your transaction. Pls I would appreciate anyone with a word of advice . Thanks .

To those who are already in the pool I pray you clinch ITA today.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 24, 2019
Tina26:
your husbands own can be explained with an LOE. For yours if your hubby has enough points without your ECA . Dont do ECA because it can cause issues. If you have a master or other diploma or certificate. Use them only

I don't have masters and without my ECA points, our CRS is on 431. That's why I need advice on the best way to go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shegzee43: 8:23am On Jul 24, 2019
Belladrews101:
House please help. My profile isn't updating.

I have included a new work experience to make it 3 years and a month and submitted my profile but my score hasn't changed.

What can I do?

Wait small o. It doesn't immediately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 8:23am On Jul 24, 2019
MrPein:
Hello everyone

Please is it only at Qlife hospital in Lagos one can do medicals for EE?

check the other places here:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gshun: 8:45am On Jul 24, 2019
Good morning house, please if i'm using my savings account for POF, would the 6MONTHS statement of account be enough proof or i still need a letter from my bank ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by boco2126: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2019
Thank you
Blesso222:
Ensure you profile your card for otp.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lynda27: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2019
Gshun:
Good morning house, please if i'm using my savings account for POF, would the 6MONTHS statement of account be enough proof or i still need a letter from my bank ?

The account statement is okay
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2019
Anyone, they are the same. The only difference is the cost of Registration & remark.

Euchi:
Hello everyone. I'm sorry to disturb you on this; I've heard things about how one ielts body is tougher than the other from some people and i think it's better to hear from people with experience. My question is,
Between BC and MOD which will you encourage someone to take ielts with? I wouldnt mind if you give your reasons too ASAP pls

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 24, 2019
Lynda27:

The account statement is okay

No. You also need letter from your bank. Please ensure u double check the requirements...

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you’re keeping money.

Letter(s) must

be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead
include their contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
include your name
list outstanding debts such as credit card debts and loans
include, for each current bank and investment account, the
account numbers
date each account was opened
current balance of each account
average balance for the past 6 months

Thanks

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2019
Congratulations!
jmnsimone:
IT'S PPR!!!!

For some reason, my laptop keyboard has refused to work but I'll be back! Not even HP can stop my shine!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ifakiland(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2019
urblackpearl:

The bolded highly unlikely due to the number of PNPs issued lately sad
They won't approve all the pnp all at once and people have been getting pnp from 2015 so I don't see how it should affect it this year....the spike in crs was cos of the 4 was gap and with time it will stabilize back to below 450....the same rate people's crs increases is the same rate it reduces for some...so everything is in equalibrum.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2019
ednut1:
his wife is the PA not him.
Ok
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2019
ALL THE BEST TODAY GUYS !

Predictions for today's draw:

457-458 with 3600 ITAs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 24, 2019
2nri:

I don't have masters and without my ECA points, our CRS is on 431. That's why I need advice on the best way to go about it
let the elders come and answer o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 24, 2019
Ifakiland:

They won't approve all the pnp all at once and people have been getting pnp from 2015 so I don't see how it should affect it this year....the spike in crs was cos of the 4 was gap and with time it will stabilize back to below 450....the same rate people's crs increases is the same rate it reduces for some...so everything is in equalibrum.
lol. Why not focus on your ielts and ECA for now sir. And leave speculation and combinations grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.