Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050719 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please who can help or coach me on writing task two o.
Pls is beg I'm begging you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Onebase79:

No, they haven't. That's the reason i'm looking for someone who can help.

Actually, they have called off their strike. It's been like a couple of weeks now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please gurus in the house, help me locate my NOC with my job description. I have searched endlessly for it. Who has an idea?

To audit financial and statutory books of cooperative society

To guide, monitor and supervise the activities of cooperative society.

To settle dispute of cooperative societies through the process of mediation

To sensitize the public on the importance of cooperative society

To register and inaugurate cooperative societies

To take minutes of meetings

To perform any other duties as directed by the area officer and director.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Romie32: 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Response Please
Romie32:
Hello All. Got a reply from Ralph that Eligibility is under review. What does it mean? is it different from Review Required?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mafolusola: 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
ednut1:
did u use 8777 (8 In listening And 3 years or more experience) As the scores is too low for a masters holder o
I tried it again with the prescription and the score is 457.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tomoyayi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Betap:
Congratulations to all who got PPR, ITA, IELTS, ECA...

Special congratulations to @topsmamen, you have been a great contributor to this thread...May Canada favour you

Hi Betap,
Saw your post on Evaluating Unilag Diploma with Wes and it didn't fly. I have a question.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
They are different

Check here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eligibility-review-required-v-s-under-review.593938/
Romie32:
Hello All. Got a reply from Ralph that Eligibility is under review. What does it mean? is it different from Review Required?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Welcome back, I missed your presence. Congrats on your AOR

I just sent you a PM of the groups. Speedy PPR to you.

majamisile:
So I am finally back on the thread for good after such a long break in the month of July. AORed 4:40am on July 30 and now have my fingers crossed. Thanks to everyone who was of immense help pre ITA and pre AOR, special thanks to @topsmamen, the man with the heart of gold, @ladymarshall, the boss lady herself and @joo2018. God bless you all. Please I need join my July people for the group wey dem don creat o. Please you guys should do well to PM me on how to join July AOR group biko.
God bless us all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
grin grin grin

IOA18:
Mama i made it!!!!!! 10/10....make i go pop champagne grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Yes. Write another LOE

[quote author=stanzee post=80792135][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Were you already invited to apply? If yes, go ahead.

I saw this on cicnews website "It (Saskatchewan, sic) added that candidates who received an invitation to apply prior to the removal of their occupation from the list can still apply for a provincial nomination for Canadian permanent residence"

https://www.cicnews.com/2019/04/saskatchewan-draws-candidates-with-specific-work-experience-revises-in-demand-occupations-list-0412203.html#gs.t8ff66

So you should be fine. Add an LOE in your PNP application that you got an invitation to apply when your profession was in-demand. If you can put links or attach screenshots at the time with date stamps, that might help. All the best.

Jerido:
Good Morning my dear families. Please i humbly need your help for advice on what to do. Can i apply for Canadian Express Entry when i have already open Expression Of Interest for Provincial Nominees Programs For Saskatchewan Province? My major challenge now is that my Job type has been removed from the NOC list. Please What can i do because i have all the required qualification for express entry at the age of 37 years.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Michisbro: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please i want to know if NATIONAL TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE can be used as one other certificate including my BSC. it is issued by the federal government.Is it acceptable for Express Entry?quote author=COPR post=80510850]

Sorry for the long post. I pray this cheat sheet helps you to achieve your desired scores.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Icecreamy: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2019
opella:

1) No, I don't have a degree in education. Your degree of study mustn't be the same with your work NOC.
2)I submitted reference letter from the school in CIC format printed on the school's letter headed paper, bank statement showing my alawee and my NYSC discharge certificate.

Please can you post the cic format for reference letter.
Also, was NYSC mentioned in your reference letter.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2019
pyruvateluv:

Sterling bank
Was charged 60k for 227cad
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys,

Please I'll like to learn French.

I'll appreciate any resources that can help and if I can be added to any existing group on this.

Merci.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
are your applying for a job or visa
Am applying for EE..
My job is human resource officer and I saw in the website I may be asked to submit a HRM certification...want to be sure it's a mandatory requirement before I take the course

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PwityMiwa: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2019
Topsmamen:

Thank you so much, must have missed it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ologunsunny: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
ladymarshall:
Go for it. You might be lucky

But note that not having a physical shop does not relieve you of your tax obligations (in case you get tax clearance ADR and want to provide LOE instead, that is not an excuse). It doesn't matter where you do business (heaven or earth; sky or sea). The global rule is you must report taxes in the country where you live, pay your bills and enjoy the infrastructure.

Thanks for your input, I really appreciate every comments.
Am planning to register with cac soon, am scared if it will not raise a red flag
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tina26:
are your applying for a job or visa
I am applying for EE...I currently work as a human resource officer. Want to know if I will be asked to submit a certification as stated in their website that we may be required to provide an HRM certification
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PwityMiwa: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2019
Topsmamen:

Already replied you earlier. The closest NOCs to your JD are NOCs 6551/1434. Please those are C and not eligible for EE
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2019
Canny19:
Please gurus in the house, help me locate my NOC with my job description. I have searched endlessly for it. Who has an idea?

To audit financial and statutory books of cooperative society

To guide, monitor and supervise the activities of cooperative society.

To settle dispute of cooperative societies through the process of mediation

To sensitize the public on the importance of cooperative society

To register and inaugurate cooperative societies

To take minutes of meetings

To perform any other duties as directed by the area officer and director.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2019
Please Resend.. I have not seen it
boco2126:
@chicyclass, please check your email asap.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2019
Amen!
Thanks dear
damzy88:
lool. That's how it is dear. It will definitely end in praise smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations!
May Canada favour you
IOA18:
Guyssssss!!!!!!!!! Thats how myy PPR landed o!!!!!

I dey come make i post one super long post here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2019
LogoDWhiz:
Hi guys,

Please I'll like to learn French.

I'll appreciate any resources that can help and if I can be added to any existing group on this.

Merci.
There's a thread for TEF hopefuls
https://www.nairaland.com/4672912/all-tef-candidates-canada-immigration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Romie32: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hi Topsmamen, Please can I mail my Job description to you to help with the NOC? Thanks
Topsmamen:

Seems like 6551/1434.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations to you and your family...

Leslie2755:
Hey guys!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:32pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations

IOA18:
Guyssssss!!!!!!!!! Thats how myy PPR landed o!!!!!

I dey come make i post one super long post here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations!
okokobiokoman:
Its PPR guys!!!! After 12 months and 12 days (AOR July 18, 2018).....it ended in praise. Details Shortly (if i can remember every)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
CONGRATS

okokobiokoman:
Its PPR guys!!!! After 12 months and 12 days (AOR July 18, 2018).....it ended in praise. Details Shortly (if i can remember every)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2019
If I am in your shoes, I will go through PEBC, ie if you intend to practice in Canada.
perma:
Good day everyone, so happy to be here..Go through most of the posts...Really insightful.

I have a question, I am a pharmacist but also have my Masters degree from Unilag, do I still need to verify my licence or I should just use WES to evaluate my Masters degree, in other to save cost from going through PEBC process for pharmacist..

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.