Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052569 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WiseYoungMan: 12:35am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello guys, so i'm about booking for ielts, and i'm undecided on whether to book the paper or computer delivered test.

Please has anyone here done the computer delivered test? and what was the experience like?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 01, 2019
Please how do I send my Waec from Abuja to be evaluated by Wes, since I schooled in Enugu. Please I need help urgently. 08063156884
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2019
MamaJoJo:

HR is not regulated so you are good.. just submit your work reference and educational credentials.
My NOC Is HR Manager and I didn’t submit any certifications
Thank you...a sigh of relief...God bless
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2019
Congratulations.

What's your CRS & NOC?

angrybutsane:
Hey bro. I just got LOI from Alberta. I need your guidance .

Congrats .
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pxjosh(m): 1:51am On Aug 01, 2019
WiseYoungMan:

Please has anyone here done the computer delivered test? and what was the experience like?

Thanks
Just search for cbt ielts on the search bar and you'd get tons of posts on CBT IELTS. Here's one for your perusal: https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/139#76643985

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WiseYoungMan: 2:20am On Aug 01, 2019
pxjosh:
Just search for cbt ielts on the search bar and you'd get tons of posts on CBT IELTS. Here's one for your perusal: https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/139#76643985

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 2:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Some more details on gift deed
I tried to collect most details from successful PPR stories, so this can provide more useful info.

Must you notarize a gift deed? -
POF – did a gift deed, notarized it and got the receipt showing the transfer from my brother’s account to my account.
N.B I only uploaded GTbank TB certificate (6 months), gift deed and transaction receipt.
source

I used 70% gift deed from Dad. I shouldn't really call it a gift-deed, it was more like gift letter cheesy He wrote a letter saying he is gifting the money to me and then attached the transfer receipt from his bank. I didn't notarize the letter, didn't get it stamped at the high court, didn't sign on it that I received the gift and didn't include any witnesses’ signature
source

I did not notarize my gift deed, as I didn't think it was necessary as I had two witnesses who signed it, after submission I started seeing different opinions of people saying it had to be notarized and I just prayed.
source

Prepared a gift deed to that effect and notarized it
source

My brother is sending me some money for gift deed. How do I handle this? -
If he sends the lump sum to your account, he can prepare a deed of gift to cover same
source

Under which placeholder on CIC site do I submit gift deed? -
Under "Proof of funds" - you'll have to combine it with other docs like Bank Reference letter, evidence of funds transfer and statement of account
source

Handling multiple amounts for gift deed -
Does getting multiple tranches of "gift" matter?
source

Most of the money came in trickles so I made sure I put it in a different account, then had it transferred to my POF account (salary account) and did a deed gift just to avoid too many explanation
source

Does it matter if a large chunk of the POF is a gift deed, even 100%? -

P.O.F - 50% gift deed from my mum, 50% from accompanying spouse (with all the documents to explain)
source

I used 100% gift deed from parents as POF...
source

100% gift deed. Still went back to my dad.
source

God came through for me. POF was a gift deed of N3m from my sister
source

100% gift deed from my dad. Baba gave me 3.8m
source

my dad gave me 95% as a gift deed and I had well over the recommended funds needed
source

My mom came to the rescue here. She transferred the POF and signed the gift deed as well.
source

I used gift deed from my mum that was reflecting 78% of the proof of funds required
source

POF was gift deed from parent.
source

100% gift deed (grateful to God for our families)
source

100% gift deed from egbon
source

POF was 100% gift deed. My mum came through and transferred on 9th Aug
source

We used 85% gift deed from my uncle and the balance from spouse. She transferred the dough to my account, therefore no need for consent letter. Drafted a gift deed for my uncle to sign and notarized it at Magistrate court in Sabo, Yaba
source

Used 100% gift deed from my dad. This was transferred to my savings account and transfer document for that was secured
source

I used 100% gift deed from parents and my fiancé. I had it deposited in my account two days before submission and that was it.
source

POF – 100% gift deed
source

100% gift deed from my father. Properly signed and notarized.
source

In April my dad gifted me my 100% pof and we did a gift deed with his lawyer.
source

100% gift from my dad. I submitted Oando exchange rate equivalent, Treasury bills Certificate, Transfer receipt, Notarized gift deed
source

gift deed for 100% of POF deposited to my account 2 days before submission (AOR) by hubby.
source

Anyways, my mum came to the rescue and gifted me 100% of the POF
source

POF was gift deed from my brother
source

Used 100% gift deed from my mum.
source

100% gift deed from a close family member, bank transfer in USD
source

Used 100% gift deed from my my parents (Joint Savings Account)
source

Must I show my bank statement if using a gift deed? -

For the gift deed, a notarized gift deed, funds transfer receipt, treasury bill certificate as I used the cash to buy treasury bills. I added bank reference letter too.
source

I neither showed my bank statement nor that of the sender
source

Hope this helps... smiley

63 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 2:48am On Aug 01, 2019
Michisbro:

Hello everyone! I have done my research and can’t seem to find the answer to this question. Does anyone know if NATIONAL TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE can be combined with my BSC to give two or more degrees?
It is issued by the federal government.
This would help me boost my CRS.
Thank you.
I don't think I have seen any details here on anyone using this certification. But why don't you go ahead and give it a try. You could be the first to earn points with this. And then you will have shown others the way.

Anyways, any certification where you earned credits and for which a transcript can be issued is more likely to be favorably looked upon by WES or any of the credentials evaluation bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NubianQueen87: 4:24am On Aug 01, 2019
cochtrane:
I tried to collect most details from successful PPR stories, so this can provide more useful info.

Hope this helps... smiley

Thank you so much for this. I want to ask, how long (after the POF has been deposited in my account) should I wait before going back to get a bank reference letter?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jsjs: 4:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Thank you very much. I appreciate. I just sent you an email message, please reply.
Amandacanny:
No problem
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 5:53am On Aug 01, 2019
cochtrane:

Must you notarize a gift deed? -

Thanks for taking out time to do this. However, watch someone ask the same question on the next page.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 6:06am On Aug 01, 2019
NubianQueen87:

Thank you so much for this. I want to ask, how long (after the POF has been deposited in my account) should I wait before going back to get a bank reference letter?
I don't think there's any specific answer for this. As you'll find in the compilation, some who got PPR have waited only a few days and some longer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fshady: 7:31am On Aug 01, 2019
Long overdue PPR post. (Abridged version)

Member of the silent readers club coming through

Its PPR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Praise be to Jehovah!

IELTS – August 18, 2018 (LRWS - 9,8.5,7,cool
WES - July 20, 2018
ITA – October 3rd, 2018
AOR – October 31st, 2018
MEP – Nov 29, 2018
BIL – Dec 3, 2018
PPR – June 28, 2019
VO - Ottawa

The long write up of all that went down will be posted soon. Wait for it!!!!!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Betap: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Which session was your Diploma?
Read someone was successful in evaluating it as a one year diploma.

I heard only 3 courses are taken now in diploma. It started in 2012/13 session.

Pre 2012/13 session students took almost all the courses in their faculty.

Yes, I was pre 2012/2013 and it was unsuccessful with Wes but I heard the person who was successful used ices.
You can try with another evaluating body.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kusimog: 7:56am On Aug 01, 2019
2loadedguy:
Anyone that registered for BCS should kindly advice for the pg diploma program.how many courses must one register to be awarded a certificate? Also confirm if compunet is the only training provider for Nigeria as I am not sure they are in Lagos and other centres don't have the course I selected. Pls advise.

I registered with a tutor via instagram (@ielts4canada) because i dont have the 150k for compunet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2019
ladymarshall:
Welcome back, I missed your presence. Congrats on your AOR

I just sent you a PM of the groups. Speedy PPR to you.

Thanks ma'am. PM duly received. I dey drink water dey jejely wait for your PPR script which we will be reading pretty soon grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Azeemazeemah: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello my people, I just created my profile on ices evaluation, please what next and I was given a reference number, how do I pay? Do I need to upload any documents.how much I'll they charge. Someone should guide me on what to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by charlione(m): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello guys, quick one please.

Under the networth section, is it advisable to declare my car loan as debt. I borrowed from my employer under staff scheme. The loan deductions are showing in my statement of account and it will also show in my payslips. Or should I just be silent on it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Crookesmore: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2019
Crookesmore:
Hello house,

I am using ny NYSC to claim one year job experience BUT NYSC was not mentioned in the reference letter i got from my PPA. Do i need to mention this when filling my form POST ITA or i should write the name of my PPA without NYSC.

Please anyone that have used NYSC, kindly advice.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Scandinavian02:

Thanks for taking out time to do this. However, watch someone ask the same question on the next page.

Haq haq haq cheesy grin cheesy. You dunno warisgoinon. I want to believe our newbies have repented. Please let's prove @Scandinavian02 wrong grin. Use nairaland just as you use Google and avail yourself answers to queries using the search bar on the top and bottom of the page, you can select travel as the section you want to limit your search to so the answers can be more defined. I know for a fact that this journey can make us doubt ourselves so much that we will even like to crosscheck our names with people and want to hold it as validation that someone actually told us and the fact is not just what we read somewhere but please note that nairaland unlike Google gives people specific answers to queries that you have that someone else might have earlier had too. If after the search we don't get to see something valid on our questions, we can then ask and answers to this will then further creat a library, an example is the National Trade Certificate question asked not too long ago. Thanks ancestor @cochtrane for coming back to be with us. Happy new month all!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2019
Didibibi:
Good morning, I need some clarification on submitting requested documents for applying for EOI for Alberta. Please any other contribution is welcomed.
Please ma'am you can do well to reduce the page consumption we are currently experiencing on this thread by deleting some o the texts in your quoted message by simply deleting within the quoted area. You can start with this post. Just modify and delete some part of the quoted text just as you can see I did yours. The person you are quoting will still get your message loud and clear.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Toconline16: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
majamisile:

Please ma'am you can do well to reduce the page consumption we are currently experiencing on this thread by deleting some o the texts in your quoted message by simply deleting with the quoted area.

Great suggestion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Claireenny: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Hi There,
Please, can somebody provide me with the telephone number of a Police Officer at Alagbon, Ikoyi for police clearance certificate? Thank you very much for your kind assistance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 9:12am On Aug 01, 2019
Happy new month guys!

Pls i have 2 questions and i need you guys to help clarify.
1. Is Unilag HRDC verifiable by WES, and who knows if the form is on sale? Thinking of enrolling to enable me get points for 2 or more cert.
2. Can i use my NYSC teaching experience to enter the E.E pool? If yes, how do i sort out the payslip issue since we were paid by state govt in cash? How can one go about this?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Congrats

jmnsimone:
IT'S PPR!!!!

For some reason, my laptop keyboard has refused to work but I'll be back! Not even HP can stop my shine!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 9:25am On Aug 01, 2019
majamisile:

Thanks ma'am. PM duly received. I dey drink water dey jejely wait for your PPR script which we will be reading pretty soon grin grin.

Hi, kindly PM me the July aor group link.
My AOR is July 11th.
Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by abeesola(f): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2019
what is your NOC number, please[color=#990000][/color]

HR is not regulated so you are good.. just submit your work reference and educational credentials.
My NOC Is HR Manager and I didn’t submit any certifications[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Claireenny: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2019
Hi abeesola,

Please, can you provide me with the telephone number of a police officer in Alagbon for PCC?

Thank you very much.

abeesola:
what is your NOC number, please[color=#990000][/color]

My NOC Is HR Manager and I didn’t submit any certifications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by EMESCO(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2019
hayoakins:
Welcome to Season 8 grin

Good morning all. I have a question!

The idea of not accepting gift deed in Saskatchewan PNP, is it applicable when a province goes to the EE pool to nominate a candidate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Azeemazeemah: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Hello my people, I just created my profile on ices evaluation, please what next and I was given a reference number, how do I pay? Do I need to upload any documents.how much I'll they charge. Someone should guide me on what to do.
[/quote]

Someone should help me out plsssssss

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.