Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050618 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chicyclass(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations!
safex:
Belated IELTS breakthrough...humbler of men indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by opella(f): 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2019
Icecreamy:

Please can you post the cic format for reference letter.
Also, was NYSC mentioned in your reference letter.
Thanks
https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/34#63131997
https://www.nairaland.com/4657743/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/25#70087190
Yes the letter mentioned that I joined the school as a National Youth service corps member.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations
safex:
Belated IELTS breakthrough...humbler of men indeed!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adeime: 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Thanks a bunch

amaya21:
Kids passports are not required when filling out the EE profile. They will be required post ITA.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2019
ladymarshall:
They are different

Check here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/eligibility-review-required-v-s-under-review.593938/

CIC should just make you their Ambassador to Nairaland, you are an embodiment of information cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 4:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Congratulations

Expresso17:
It's my turn for a testimony- PPR!

Will be back with full details please, I owe this forum

Thank you all
All Glory to the God of my journeys

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Michisbro: 5:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello everyone! I have done my research and can’t seem to find the answer to this question. Does anyone know if NATIONAL TRADE TEST CERTIFICATE can be combined with my BSC to give two or more degrees?
It is issued by the federal government.
This would help me boost my CRS.
Thank you.

@Topsmamen @Ladymarshall @Stencil @COPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Betap: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2019
Tomoyayi:

Hi Betap,
Saw your post on Evaluating Unilag Diploma with Wes and it didn't fly. I have a question.

Hi Tomoyayi,
What would you like to know?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaJoJo: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2019
Jerido:
Good Morning my dear families. Please i humbly need your help for advice on what to do. Can i apply for Canadian Express Entry when i have already open Expression Of Interest for Provincial Nominees Programs For Saskatchewan Province? My major challenge now is that my Job type has been removed from the NOC list. Please What can i do because i have all the required qualification for express entry at the age of 37 years.
Thanks.

Having an EOI with SINP does not stop you from having an EE profile. Simulate your scores for EE to find out if you are eligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by BumyImagination(f): 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hi guys, how does IQAS verify Neco? I sent a Neco scratch card along with my application so they can verify with it but I got a mail that they are waiting for Neco to send my transcript! Pls what do I do guys?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mafolusola: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mafolusola:

I tried it again with the prescription and the score is 457.
I was thinking ielts is my next move but from what I've read I saw ECA comes first. Pls what do u suggest?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Crookesmore: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello house,

I am using ny NYSC to claim one year job experience BUT NYSC was not mentioned in the reference letter i got from my PPA. Do i need to mention this when filling my form POST ITA or i should write the name of my PPA without NYSC.

Please anyone that have used NYSC, kindly advice.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2019
Mafolusola:

I was thinking ielts is my next move but from what I've read I saw ECA comes first. Pls what do u suggest?
Thanks
both can be done at the same time

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lightedpath(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2019
patakioy:
Good evening Fam
Please is there anyone who have successfully done their ECA with a degree from China using WES? A friend have not been able to find her way with CHESICC as required by WES due to demand for a china mainland numb
er and the site in Chinese.
you can always translate the page, just visit the site using Google chrome
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tomoyayi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2019
Betap:

Hi Tomoyayi,
What would you like to know?

Which session was your Diploma?
Read someone was successful in evaluating it as a one year diploma.

I heard only 3 courses are taken now in diploma. It started in 2012/13 session.

Pre 2012/13 session students took almost all the courses in their faculty.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SimpleDimples: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2019
Any optometrist in the house that is in the pool or gotten PPR?

I want to start the process but need specific advise for optometrist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Trulie(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
Goodieng:
Hello house for those of us who have issues with the date of birth on our WAEC results and prefer to use Wes because of speed , we can use NECO as they don't indicate date of birth on their results and WES does not request it from them. I was at their office and I confirmed it.

OH wow thanks man. This made my day. In a country where strikes and other issues keep you in school for 5 to 6yrs on a 4yr degree course and recruiters want u to be 25 and below. I had to reduce my age to get my present job. Thank God for your post.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jsjs: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello, good evening ma. Please can I pm you? Please I need a contact at NOUN for evaluation and verification of transcript. Thanks in anticipation.
Amandacanny:
My good people of nairaland, hubby's ECA with ICES has been showing "documents received, being checked by ICES since March 10th. No email, no completion date. Is that how it is with them? I used WES for mine so this one appears strange. Bikonu, is everything OK?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Amandacanny: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
No problem
Jsjs:
Hello, good evening ma. Please can I pm you? Please I need a contact at NOUN for evaluation and verification of transcript. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Azeemazeemah: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello house, someone should guide me, I just created an ices account for my evaluation, this is where I got stucked, how do I pay.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hay2zed50(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2019
Azeemazeemah:
Hello house, someone should guide me, I just created an ices account for my evaluation, this is where I got stucked, how do I pay.
Complete your profile first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
BumyImagination:
Hi guys, how does IQAS verify Neco? I sent a Neco scratch card along with my application so they can verify with it but I got a mail that they are waiting for Neco to send my transcript! Pls what do I do guys?

Does IQAS now require secondary school certificates?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vee121(f): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hello LadyMarsh, can you kindly share these with me as well? My AoR was 10th July. Many thanks! smiley

ladymarshall:
Welcome back, I missed your presence. Congrats on your AOR

I just sent you a PM of the groups. Speedy PPR to you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mummychichi: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2019
SimpleDimples:
Any optometrist in the house that is in the pool or gotten PPR?

I want to start the process but need specific advise for optometrist

Type 'optometrist express' in thr search bar and select travel.

You'll be glad you did

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Azeemazeemah: 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2019
Complete your profile first.

Profile created already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaJoJo: 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
magastefan:

Am applying for EE..
My job is human resource officer and I saw in the website I may be asked to submit a HRM certification...want to be sure it's a mandatory requirement before I take the course

HR is not regulated so you are good.. just submit your work reference and educational credentials.
My NOC Is HR Manager and I didn’t submit any certifications
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by angrybutsane(f): 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hey bro. I just got LOI from Alberta. I need your guidance .

Congrats .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Please house, I sent scratch card to WES but it was rejected. How do I send my waec directly since, they requested the body responsible to send it. I actually schooled in Enugu and am in Abuja. Please help me people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 01, 2019
Thanks
Iwinosified:
Good evening house, please I'm currently processing my ECA using PEBC, and I was asked to send my birth certificate, because of the difference in names,which I accounted for by attaching some certified documents earlier(marriage certificate, newspaper publication,one and same person affidavit). Do I send the birth certificate from LG or NPC? Thanks

Hi, I had the same issue with PEBC.I sent the LG birth
certificate. That's the only birth certificate I have and have always used,and that's what I submitted. Also, I felt the NPC would be new and wasn't sure it would be accepted. The reason for the extra document request is to verify that you used the said name at some point. The LG was accepted. All the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dealkid: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2019
expectantmomma:
Hi Fam, are you an AOR Administrative professional, then the Association of Administrative Professional Canada is just for you. This is an opportunity to know more about the Canadian administrative field, plus there is also lots of networking/jobs posted within the group. Please PM (ONLY!) me for more details on how to join the association. Ciao!

Hi,
I sent you a PM and I'm hoping we can chat about your Alberta PNP please. I need guidance. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.