Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (428) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050378 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawrehrermi: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
December30:
In my Opinion, i think your spouse should just write a letter of consent that she wants to use her funds as 95% of the POF and that you have access to the money as well.

Thanks for the response Mr . December 30 .

The reason why that might not be possible is because that 95% of POF is also just hitting my spouse's account from different sources this week.

What's is the best way out pls ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pxjosh(m): 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2019
Philips49:
Predictions for August 7th draw
457-458

All the best guys
(Keep increasing ur scores people are coming in with high scores these days )
Same range you predicted for last two week's draw.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 12:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
iaatmguy:
except you plan a trip to Ontario. we Calgarians and by extension Alberta go do our own cheesy cheesy

We will do Canada parapo cool grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
nice2:
Maybe it's the POF. I guess it should be in naira and not dollars (if he/she is applying from nigeria).

naira in CIC profile how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
May Canada favour you and yours.

Lynda27:
Its PPR Guysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

The feeling is out of this world. i literally didnt sleep all night. I was just staring at the email all night.

My story is verrrrrry long. let me give a summarized version because the joy has made me to forget all the hassles.

WES - OCTOBER 2018

IELTS - 5th ATTEMPT (MOD) - NOV 2018 (1st Attempt- October 2017) - Hubby kept gingering me because i was tired of this IELTS. Finally - LRWS (8,7.5,8,8.5) (I was getting ready for the 6th IELTS oh because i was not confident i would pass the 5th). Thank you hubby for believing in me, pushing me and making me believe in myself because honestly, paying that money over and over again no be here and i was about to give up on my canadian dream of almighty IELTS.

Marriage - December 2018 (I didnt change my surname, maintained my maiden name for my EE application)

ITA - 1st January or so (Profile Ineligible)

2nd ITA- 10th January 2019

Medicals - 29th January 2019

AOR - 3rd February 2019

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
A cousin of mine wants to migrate to Canada.... so i came here to spy the process... lol.

Its all so confusing with information overload......lol grin. Don't know if i am even on the right thread

Quick question, can a couple age 36 and 40 with first degree only be able to migrate to Canada on express entry or PN ...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Congrats

jmnsimone:
Here's my timeline guys

IELTS – September 29, 2018

ECA- January 22, 2019

CRS – 481

ITA- January 23

AOR – February 8 2019

MEP/BIL - March 25 2019

ADR – July 15 (Schedule A)

Ghost update 2 – July 20

PPR – July 22 (exactly 6 months from ITA)
VO - Ottawa

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Adunnee:

We will do Canada parapo cool grin
yes o

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ENGRAGHA2: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
Una go use information give person heart attack one day.....lol
nice2:
Maybe it's the POF. I guess it should be in naira and not dollars (if he/she is applying from nigeria).

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Simulate their CRS points using the tool on page one. You (and the cousin) should spend time on page one first.

Their points may not be high enough for regular EE, even with the younger person as the primary applicant. They should check if any of their work experiences/past jobs are in demand in any of the provinces.

LagosismyHome:
A cousin of mine wants to migrate to Canada.... so i came here to spy the process... lol.

Its all so confusing with information overload......lol grin. Don't know if i am even on the right thread

Quick question, can a couple age 36 and 40 with first degree only be able to migrate to Canada on express entry or PN ...thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
amaya21:
Simulate their CRS points using the tool on page one. You (and the cousin) should spend time on page one first.

Their points may not be high enough for regular EE, even with the younger person as the primary applicant. They should check if any of their work experiences/past jobs are in demand in any of the provinces.

Thanks a million , i appreciate ......... I look into the provinces idea. Do you know the thread for that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
LagosismyHome:

points would be too low for EE. If they have relatives in manitoba or Saskatchewan and have in demand jobs . They would try the PN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
Someone should plz answer this question I am very curious to know. Good morning great people of Nairaland

1 Does CIC call the bank and ask them how much ur balance is at a particular period to verify ur balance post AOR ?

2) Does CIC call/email ur boss who signed ur reference letter & put his official email address on the ref letter or they will send an email to the company email that is on the letterhead ?
3) In 2016 I left my place of work which is a school for a graduate trainee program which lasted frm Feb to May 2016. I returned back to my place of work after the program wasn't successful. How do I write my reference letter.
4) I need a sample of reference letter which the salary was paid in cash and also a cash certificate.

Thank u as u answer my questions .[/quote]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
points would be too low for EE. If they have relatives in manitoba or Saskatchewan and have in demand jobs . They would try the PN

Thanks ........ Much appreciated
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
O ye good people of Naija turned (or about turned) Canada, e dákun, e gbàwá, e r'àwá k'alè ò!
I initiated spouse's OND/HND with WES very early June and had her NECO result successfully forwarded to WES (by NECO Minna)on the 13th of June. To get her transcripts from her school in Sokoto was an experience, personally, I want to forget in a hurry! It was the last of the documents to arrive on the 2nd of August.
From the experience I gained on this thread, I knew I had to take some dose of patiencemycin (the one we otherwise called 'Chill Pill') and I wholeheartedly did. Yesterday evening, WES finally updated my wife's application page with them. To my surprise, the attached screenshots were contents of the update sent.

Question 1: Has anyone here had similar experience with WES regarding all these?

Question 2: Is it a good idea that I forward these screenshots and ask for a review? I highlighted the part that indicates the origin of the NECO transcript (being Minna) on the DHL page. Then the FEDEX tracking page shows that they received the transcript from Sokoto State Poly (Now renamed Umari Ali Shinkafi Poly). Or I should just swallow yet another dose of patiencemycin, wait and let their memory reset to normal?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2019
quote author=Remicynt post=80997011]Someone should plz answer this question I am very curious to know. Good morning great people of Nairaland

1 Does CIC call the bank and ask them how much ur balance is at a particular period to verify ur balance post AOR ? They can ask for an updated pof from u. If the money isn't there or there is funny movement. Game over

2) Does CIC call/email ur boss who signed ur reference letter & put his official email address on the ref letter or they will send an email to the company email that is on the letterhead ? Email or call most likely to the company.

3) In 2016 I left my place of work which is a school for a graduate trainee program which lasted frm Feb to May 2016. I returned back to my place of work after the program wasn't successful. How do I write my reference letter. Write the two dates as it on the reference.

4) I need a sample of reference letter which the salary was paid in cash and also a cash certificate. Check page 1 for ref letter

Thank u as u answer my questions .[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
ShoeShineGuy:
O ye good people of Naija turned (or about turned) Canada, e dákun, e gbàwá, e r'àwá k'alè ò!
I initiated spouse's OND/HND with WES very early June and had her NECO result successfully forwarded to WES (by NECO Minna)on the 13th of June. To get her transcripts from her school in Sokoto was an experience, personally, I want to forget in a hurry! It was the last of the documents to arrive on the 2nd of August.
From the experience I gained on this thread, I knew I had to take some dose of patiencemycin (the one we otherwise called 'Chill Pill') and I wholeheartedly did. Yesterday evening, WES finally updated my wife's application page with them. To my surprise, the attached screenshots were contents of the update sent.

Question 1: Has anyone here had similar experience with WES regarding all these?

Question 2: Is it a good idea that I forward these screenshots and ask for a review? I highlighted the part that indicates the origin of the NECO transcript (being Minna) on the DHL page. Then the FEDEX tracking page shows that they received the transcript from Sokoto State Poly (Now renamed Umari Ali Shinkafi Poly). Or I should just swallow yet another dose of patiencemycin, wait and let their memory reset to normal?
. Either the enveloped was not sealed or your name was put as sender instead of neco

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Keluma: 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders, tnx for your help so far, this forum has been so helpful, pls I have some questions to ask which I would like to get honest answers to.
My husband is non accompanying and my CRS is 455 presently, I'm about completing my MSc which I believe Wil give me additional 15points on completion (weft December). My IELTS expires December, how do I increase my CRS looking at the recent draws,,
NB- my husband didn't write IELTS or did ECA. He's not just interested in the while thing
Tnx for your apt response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 06, 2019
Keluma:
Good afternoon nairalanders, tnx for your help so far, this forum has been so helpful, pls I have some questions to ask which I would like to get honest answers to.
My husband is non accompanying and my CRS is 455 presently, I'm about completing my MSc which I believe Wil give me additional 15points on completion (weft December). My IELTS expires December, how do I increase my CRS looking at the recent draws,,
NB- my husband didn't write IELTS or did ECA. He's not just interested in the while thing
Tnx for your apt response
msc 15 points How manage. What degree did you have before
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Philips49:
Predictions for August 7th draw
457-458

All the best guys
(Keep increasing ur scores people are coming in with high scores these days )
I wonder what basis you use for your speculation. The minimum crs may instead jump up by 1 or 2 points (i.e. 460/461) tomorrow; are you aware that almost 2k LOI were issued by Ontario last week?
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Keluma: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tina26:
msc 15 points How manage. What degree did you have before
Lol. I have one,HND,PGD, I played around d CRS tool alot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2019
Yes, you can go ahead and follow up with them. Advisably, tag them on Twitter so they DM you and you move on from there.

I had similar experience when they said they received my documents but not properly sealed. I escalated it on Twitter and they rectified it within a short period.

ShoeShineGuy:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2019
emmatrack:

I wonder what basis you use for your speculation. The minimum crs may instead jump up by 1 or 2 points (i.e. 460/461) tomorrow; are you aware that almost 2k LOI were issued by Ontario last week?
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed.
you have 45 days to accept the loi, and it also takes 60 days to process loi. so no immediate impact

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2019
Keluma:

Lol. I have one,HND,PGD, I played around d CRS tool alot
so is 470 not ok for you the only other way is job offer, sibling points and french tef test
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Keluma: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=Tina26 post=80998283]so is 470 not ok for you the only other way is job offer, sibling points and french tef test[/quote
@tina26, yeah 470 is ok but I'm rounding up d prog by Dec, then would send it for evaluation, n IELTS would have expired by then, u get my drift?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
nice2:

seriously shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
So I had this same issue when I wrote my first IELTS and got LSWR 9,8,7.5,6... I got an ineligible mail after I tried to create my profile. I had age, masters and 2years work experience, had put in the right NOC and 13,000CAD . I came to narialand then and Mcstan tried to help, I even tried again using a tutorial on you tube but got the same result .. I had asked for a remark then and immediately it was increased to 6.5 I tried again and it was successful . I also have a friend that has the same issue, so maybe she should just hold on till she rewrites
Fidesa:

i was with her last night and we filled it together, next thing we saw was "profile ineligible"
Me sef i taya.
if anyone can provide solution i will be very much grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Haben1: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please oooo, have sent my degree to Wes
But am having date of birth issue, my date of birth should be June 3rd 1993 but on the waec certificate it’s May 25th, 1993.

And have applied for change of birth from waec office but I was told it’s going to take 6-8month

Please what is the best thing I should do?

The date is just a week different
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dexla(f): 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please can I use only treasury bills certificate as POF, I'm trying to avoid submitting my bank statements, there are too many irregularities on the account.

Pls note: I didn't go through my bank to invest in Tbills, instead I used one of those investment firms.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
dexla:
Please can I use only treasury bills certificate as POF, I'm trying to avoid submitting my bank statements, there are too many irregularities on the account.

Pls note: I didn't go through my bank to invest in Tbills, instead I used one of those investment firms.
what happens when they ask you to explain source of the funds

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks Mr Emma. Your suggestion's been noted.
emmatrack:

I had similar experience when they said they received my documents but not properly sealed. I escalated it on Twitter and they rectified it within a short period.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jeremy0612: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good afternoon all....just new here.
Please in trying to get to Canada via Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) as an alternative route apart from Express Entry. The NOC for the job-in demand is architectural technologist with a minimum of ND or Degree and in my documents sent to WES for evaluation already hoping to go through Express Entry, I used my highest qualification which is a MSc, do I also still need to conduct ECA for my ND certificate or Bsc for this SINP?

(1) (2) (3) ... (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.