Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050476 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2019
Congratulations to you. i tap into this testimony too
Vicolak:
Congrats

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
Okay, now i understand. If she transfers the money into your account, just pray they do not ask for her statement of account.
Lawrehrermi:

Thanks for the response Mr . December 30 .

The reason why that might not be possible is because that 95% of POF is also just hitting my spouse's account from different sources this week.

What's is the best way out pls ?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thanks so much for the feedback.
Tina26:
. Either the enveloped was not sealed or your name was put as sender instead of neco
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2019
Congratulations my Sister. I tap into this testimony
Vicolak:
May Canada favour you and yours.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 3:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please i will appreciate if anyone can help answer this.
December30:
Dear All,

please i would like to know if my JD must reflect everything stated in my NOC. My NOC is 1241 and my JD only fits 7 out of the 13 duties expected. Please should I be concerned about this? I will appreciate your response. thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mandex11: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
thank you so much for this info.

God bless
Austinbani:
I called the HRDC this morning, I was told that the form will start selling from the 15th Aug but lectures will like start in October. Fees: Check online for your course tuition and material but the form is 7500 and i was told that acceptance fee has been increased from 9k to 25k. That's practically all you need to pay.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
December30:
Please i will appreciate if anyone can help answer this.
carry Go. No issue

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2019
Thank you
ednut1:
carry Go. No issue
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 4:16pm On Aug 06, 2019
It takes 30 to 60 days to process their nomination letters. It doesn’t automatically translate to 600 points, it takes 1-2 months.
emmatrack:

I wonder what basis you use for your speculation. The minimum crs may instead jump up by 1 or 2 points (i.e. 460/461) tomorrow; are you aware that almost 2k LOI were issued by Ontario last week?
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nelronaldo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please for those who got ADR, when you get a payslip from your current employer, is it compulsory it should be on a letterhead paper?

Mine wasn't on a letterhead but it was signed and stamped by my boss. Is that good enough?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Lawrehrermi: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
December30:
Okay, now i understand. If she transfers the money into your account, just pray they do not ask for her statement of account.

Okay sir .

But can she do gift deed to me ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by December30(f): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
Lawrehrermi:

Okay sir .

But can she do gift deed to me ?

I think she can but please confirm from other people. All the best bro. Favour will encompass you all around. you will get your PPR. btw, i am a woman.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
Fidesa:

i was with her last night and we filled it together, next thing we saw was "profile ineligible"
Me sef i taya.
if anyone can provide solution i will be very much grateful.
Probably the POF, let her increase it a little.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lami88: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good day all, please I have a cousin in Canada. Does that count as a blood relative. I want to use it to add more points to mine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majjj: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
Tell her to increase the POF amount a bit. That should work.

Fidesa:

i was with her last night and we filled it together, next thing we saw was "profile ineligible"
Me sef i taya.
if anyone can provide solution i will be very much grateful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

https://moving2canada.com/pnp-canada-live-tracker/

You guys will need to research the jobs in demand in each of the provinces. Links above are only a guide.

LagosismyHome:

Thanks a million , i appreciate ......... I look into the provinces idea. Do you know the thread for that

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stay in the pool with 455. You never know - you may possibly get ITA by October ending (I said may o - I am not CIC please).

When is your IELTS expiring?

Otherwise you should just wait till your Master's results are out.

Keluma:
Good afternoon nairalanders, tnx for your help so far, this forum has been so helpful, pls I have some questions to ask which I would like to get honest answers to.
My husband is non accompanying and my CRS is 455 presently, I'm about completing my MSc which I believe Wil give me additional 15points on completion (weft December). My IELTS expires December, how do I increase my CRS looking at the recent draws,,
NB- my husband didn't write IELTS or did ECA. He's not just interested in the while thing
Tnx for your apt response

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
For regular EE, cousins don't count for the extra 15 points. Unless you are doing PNP.

lami88:
Good day all, please I have a cousin in Canada. Does that count as a blood relative. I want to use it to add more points to mine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kuntos: 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
emmatrack:

I wonder what basis you use for your speculation. The minimum crs may instead jump up by 1 or 2 points (i.e. 460/461) tomorrow; are you aware that almost 2k LOI were issued by Ontario last week?
Anyways, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Will they now give them nomination certificate immediately
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Shindar: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2019
Adunnee:

We will do Canada parapo cool grin
lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nice2: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Well, I meant multiplying the amount your POF should be with the equivalent of 1CAD in naira. You can discard the advise anyway.

ENGRAGHA2:
Una go use information give person heart attack one day.....lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Perra: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2019
royaldok:
Greetings house!

I would like to know your opinion on this issue.

My Bachelor's transcripts has a wrong year of birth and I have made several complaints about it but my Nigerian school claimed that's the data they got from JAMB, hence, can't be changed.

My other documents bear the correct age except the bachelors transcripts and of course, I had made a sworn affidavit/age declaration to this effect.

Talking about Canada, will this discrepancy be a problem since the school sends the transcripts directly to WES?

I am currently doing my Masters outside Nigeria and my correct year of birth is in use here. I have a year left to complete this.

Should I just pause processing the EE until I get my Masters transcripts or do you think I can begin with the bachelors if I support it with my age declaration?

I'll appreciate your inputs. Thanks in advance!

Why would u even want to evaluate ur BSc when u will have ur masters in no time? .... unless u still have a very long way to go with ur masters. Usually people aim for masters, with dat u dont need to evealuate ur Bsc it cant give u any reasonable score unless u have another certificate to make it two or more.... Even at that it wont still be as high as a masters ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nsana25: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
[quote author=psalmizt post=80854390]Any new Alberta PNP candidate in here can chat me up on helping/completing their application.

Hi, Am taking you up on the above, please check your email. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ashmark(m): 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dear All,

Please I need your opinion on this.

Have worked with an organization for 5years and I left some months ago. Now I’m applying for Canada and will need Letter of introduction from my now office.

How do I go about proofing that I have previous work experience since my now office will only state that I join them recently.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jamesbellu: 7:34pm On Aug 06, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,

Its 11months post AOR,raised CSE several times,emailed Ralph,emailed Ottawa,emailed Accra i tire o.

Almighty AVO is holding on to the file.What to do sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chygoz3(m): 7:39pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ashmark:
Dear All,

Have worked with an organization for 5years and I left some months ago. Now I’m applying for Canada and will need Letter of introduction from my now office.

How do I go about proofing that I have previous work experience since my now office will only state that I join them recently.

Thanks
Can't you get reference letter from your previous employer?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ashmark:
Dear All,

Have worked with an

Thanks
grin welcome sir. Simple reference letter na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by elohim24: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2019
Good day my people, please how long does it take for WES to acknowledge faxed message? I sent them my Msc and Neco results since Saturday through hellofax and it hasn't been acknowledged till now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hannamia007: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2019
Please I need answer, who applied with NOC 4214, must your degree match the NOC and how did you do the certification by ECE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.