Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051813 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 7:37pm On May 21, 2019
I will use a sample I wrote to explain an approach to ‘discuss both views and give your opinion’ kind of question. I will talk about the strong points and weak points of this essay.

Strong Points

1.The essay has good structure.
The introduction paraphrases the issue, expresses my opinion(of which category I belong to), and tells us what the body will contain (The reasons for each view will be discussed.)
Each body paragraph is started well (There are reasons why some people feel... ; However, there are reasons why I do not subscribe... ). Each body paragraph, or each view in the essay, has two points or reasons, and the points are clear and straightforward.
One relevant example, at least, is stated, as seen in the third paragraph: The last thing I want is for my boss to know that I play video games.
The conclusion is also good. Both views are talked about, and my opinion is reflected by using the pronoun ’I’ instead of using ‘other people’, since this second view is the one I support.

In general, my opinion is reflected by the pronoun I, in the introduction (’of which category I belong’), in the body paragraph I support, and in the conclusion. For the view I did not support, I used ‘some people’, ‘they’ or ‘some’, instead of ‘I’.

2. The essay has very understandable grammar.
I went on to repeatedly use certain statements to make my work simple and to carry the reader along. For example, in the fifth sentence of my second paragraph, I said ‘Another reason for people supporting the idea of companies knowing very much about interviewees is that the company needs to know if the job is the best fit for an applicant’. I could have easily excluded the bolded statement, and my sentence would have looked like this: ‘Another reason is that the company needs to know if the job is the best fit for an applicant‘. Instead, I took time to repeat the issue of the topic by including the bolded statement to constantly refresh the examiner of the topic. In this way the examiner reads through my work seamlessly and easily digests my ideas. In talking about the second view of the essay, I also repeated the issue of the topic, as seen in the third paragraph’s second sentence(requesting for personal details ) and fourth sentence(on this matter about a company’s knowledge of any job applicant). All my efforts in restating the issue(albeit in different ways) are geared towards ensuring the examiner sails through my work smoothly. In this way, my work becomes likeable to them.

Being the author, I may not see much weak points in my essay. But I must say the essay lacks much lexical resource or vocabularies. The word, 'company', or 'companies', which is repeated severally, could have been replaced with 'organisations', 'employers', et cetera. Your criticisms are welcome.

18 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Raconteur14(m): 7:43pm On May 21, 2019
It's been a long while I have been here. Decided to share my PPR story even though I didn't get it through express entry.

May 2017- Wrote IELTS for the first time and passed. (Just expired last week).

July 2017 - Got the result of my ECA assessment from WES.

July 2017 - Dived into the pool with a total score of 466.

August 2 2017 - Got an ITA as lowest CRS was 441.

August 9 2017- CRS was 433.

After due consultation on this forum, I realised I had wrongly put a certification that I had not assessed with my ECA. I was advised to remove the certification and revert to my 433 scores since it would be sufficient to get an ITA since the last draw on August 9 was 433.

August 23 2017- CRS was 434

September 6 2017- CRS was 435

September 14 2017- Celebrated my birthday and lost 6 points. My CRS dropped to 427

September 20 2017 - CRS was 433.

The rest as they say is history. CRS never dropped again to levels achieved in 2017.

I was sad, cursed my luck and was unhappy. I continued with my masters program in Unilag, hoping to finish by the end of 2018 so that I could get the extra 40 marks for masters. As I type this, while I am done with my course work, I'm yet to defend my project, talk less of results or certificate.

January 2019 - I got married to my girlfriend who was a PR.

January 2019 - I got a new job.

February 27 2019 - Submitted my sponsorship application (Average time of processing is one year)

March 2019- I did my biometrics.

May 16 2019- I got an e-mail that I was eligible for pre-arrival services.

May 16 2019- I got another e-mail to go and do my medicals. I was so excited about this that I was bubbling up and down. People usually do medicals 6 months or more after the application has been submitted.

May 16 2019- I got yet another e-mail from Accra Immigration notifying me that my Visa was ready. So is my COPR. I had just gotten the PPR email. I was behind myself with so much joy and I still can't believe it. But God did it.

I share this to encourage someone. Be patient, keep at it and God would bring your own testimony for you.

I couldn't keep up with the thread from Part 3 because my situation wasn't changing. I am pretty sure that people we started together then are well settled in Canada now. But I am just so glad that God showed up for me this way. It's only him!

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Davyniel: 7:47pm On May 21, 2019
Zara01:
Email?

pls Zara01 send also to cherisha08@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 21, 2019
Raconteur14:
It's been a long while I have been here. Decided to share my PPR story even though I didn't get it through express entry.

After due consultation on this forum, I realised I had wrongly put a certification that I had not assessed with my ECA. I was advised to remove the certification and revert to my 433 scores since it would be sufficient to get an ITA since the last draw on August 9 was 433.

September 14 2017- Celebrated my birthday and lost 6 points. My CRS dropped to 427

The rest as they say is history. CRS never dropped again to levels achieved in 2017.

I was sad, cursed my luck and was unhappy. I continued with my masters program in Unilag, hoping to finish by the end of 2018 so that I could get the extra 40 marks for masters. As I type this, while I am done with my course work, I'm yet to defend my project, talk less of results or certificate.

February 27 2019 - Submitted my sponsorship application (Average time of processing is one year)

May 16 2019- I got another e-mail to go and do my medicals. I was so excited about this that I was bubbling up and down. People usually do medicals 6 months or more after the application has been submitted.

May 16 2019- I got yet another e-mail from Accra Immigration notifying me that my Visa was ready. So is my COPR. I had just gotten the PPR email. I was behind myself with so much joy and I still can't believe it. But God did it.

I share this to encourage someone. Be patient, keep at it and God would bring your own testimony for you.

I couldn't keep up with the thread from Part 3 because my situation wasn't changing. I am pretty sure that people we started together then are well settled in Canada now. But I am just so glad that God showed up for me this way. It's only him!

May the January blessings be in my favour.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 8:09pm On May 21, 2019
Sham! Bros/Aunty, YouTube is your friend.
kk2003:
Please who has used the material from Triumf Suvwe (IELTS Shotgun). Was it helpful. How different is it from the materials online?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ummhalimah: 8:12pm On May 21, 2019
[/quote]

[/quote]

Congratulations, that will be the only hard phase, job and every other things will come easily by God's grace.
We thank madam who God used to make it possible. May your love for each other never die. Aameen

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ummhalimah: 8:14pm On May 21, 2019
ummhalimah:

Congratulations, that will be the only hard phase, job and every other things will come easily by God's grace.
We thank madam who God used to make it possible. May your love for each other never die. Aameen

@Raconteur14
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gozchi: 8:14pm On May 21, 2019
They might request a furtherance test, to be done by a cardiologist, an echo and eeg. I did all that, no biggie
successhungry:

Your BP as at then was within the high normal range. Fear ye not;for now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 8:16pm On May 21, 2019
Torontoparrot:
hello, sorry for quoting you here , i read somewhere you evaluated with icas , how long did it take for you to get your report .thanks

I applied in March and got the report in September
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by venorite(m): 8:18pm On May 21, 2019
If I de small I go go look my original copy of my ECA and my reference letter. To practice don tire me as I no longer find the urge to practice. Ielts has shown me shege, I hope this next one will be my last one

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 8:20pm On May 21, 2019
Raconteur14:

This is amazingly amazing. Congratulations bro. All the best in Canada.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WisemasterBizWd: 8:26pm On May 21, 2019
Hello online Fams! My question may look amateur but kindly help a brother. Am a silent reader on this thread.

Curently: Have done my ECA and will be writing my IELTS next month.

I tried to calculate my crs score with a tool. The highest I could get was 441 and I read d draw point is around 450+

How can i claim more point?
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stevo2016: 8:35pm On May 21, 2019
What a joy!!! Its COPR guys.
Timeline
ECA (with PEBC) October 2017
ITA: 5th September 2018
AOR: 29th September 2018
Med Passed: 29th, October 2018
ADR: ‘Schedule A’ form (spouse)
Biometric request: 5th November
Biometrics Completed: 7th November
IP2: 23rd April
PPR: 24th April, Dated 23rd April.
COPR: 21st May, 2019.
IELTS:
1st Attempt (March 2016): L7.0, R 8.0, W 7.5, S 7.5
2nd Attempt: (Dec 2017): L7.5, R 7.0, S 7.5, W 7.5
3rd Attempt: (Jan 2018): L 7.0,R 8.5,W 7.5,S 7.5
4th Attempt: (May 2018): L 8.5, R 8.0, S 8.5, W 6.5(Requested for remark, but came back unchanged after 4 weeks)
5th Attempt sad August 18, 2018)(Abeokuta Center): L8.5, R9.0, S7.5,W7.0
All attempts were with the British Council.
Hmm, the journey started actively in April 2017 when I decide to start my PEBC evaluation, although I got to know about express entry since 2014, courtesy of a friend who had started her evaluation in 2015 during our NYSC program, then I was more tuned to the idea of migrating to Australia since my older brother is a PR there, not knowing that my occupation was not even listed on their skill select list.
After one or two failed attempts to migrate to Australia as a student, I decided to settle down to understand more about this Canadian Express entry stuff.
To cut the long story short, I started my ECA in April 2017, and got my report on 24th of October 2017. It took me that long because I never knew about Nairaland this time until after our ITA. Lest I forget, I even had to make payment for my report separately because I didn’t know that I ought to have applied for both concurrently.
Following the arrival of my ECA, I had thought that my first IELTS would be useful, not knowing that I needed 8777 to get an appreciable score.
So I sat for the 2nd test, got that result(earlier stated), still score still didn’t push through, not until a night when I was playing with the CRS calculator that I got to know that having ≥8.0 in the listening band was the game changer .
Immediately, I register for the 3rd test. A big thanks to my wife’s cousin who showed sincere interest in me and gifted us 64k out of the 68k for this particular attempt. I was left devastated when the result came out, still not anyway close. Did I Mention that I was running my master’s degree during this time, so it was close to our project defense, so I had to face this and chill for IELTS first. So, I decided to have some break.
Fast forward to April 2018, my interest was again rekindled, so I register for the 4th attempt, though at a different test center (Ilorin). Before now, all the previous attempts were in Ibadan test center, but I later discovered that once I enter the exam hall, I partly lose my confidence. As beautiful as this result was, I was short changed by just ‘0.5’, so painful. Again I was really discouraged, but something in me said I should try it one more time. Thanks to my dear wife, this time she really encouraged me, because she later got to know that my mind was no longer in this country, and that failure to nail this exam was already telling on me.
We quickly rushed to register for another exam in late July, this was less than 20 days to the test date. But I was so determined to pass this time around. I practiced, fasted, prayed, even gave just to make it this time. Well, just do whatever you believe in, but trusting God pays!!!
Gbam! the result came out on the 31st of August 2018. We made it!!! I ran from the sitting room that night to the room to break the news to my wife, tbh, I almost fell down, but nothing like knowing fully well that the obstacle has been removed. Praise the Lord!!! We couldn’t sleep throughout that lovely night, we were just busy praising the Lord. In fact, we had to go for covenant hour of prayer that morning just to express our gratitude to God.
Immediately, I updated our profile, we got ITA on 5th of September 2019. We were so elated, and we quickly plunged into action. Needless to say, I have been hearing about Nairaland, but the truth was that I never really understood how to use it until a friend explained to me, so our post ITA experience was very smooth courtesy of this great forum. Thanks guys!
IELTS LEARNING POINT
Never attempt the exam until your practice sessions on multiple occasions start making brain. For instance, you can comfortably score ≥35 in the listening test as occasion demands.
Medicals
We had our medicals at the Children’s’ Practice clinic. We gate crashed and we were lucky to have been attended to after all the booked appointments were taken care of. It wasn’t a stressful one. While we were waiting for our e-report form, we quickly breezed to Alagbon for our police certificate clearance. Thank God, one woman we met at Children practice told her driver to quickly take us there because I was not very good with navigation in Lagos.
CRS Core
We entered the pool with a CRS score of 451, it was later updated to 459 when my wife’s ECA came later in the month. I remembered I asked a question concerning this in part 5.
POF
Thanks to family and friends who came to our aid. Over 6.5 Million was raised within two weeks. My bother in Australia did a gift did of 2.5M for me. He wrote an affidavit and attached his Australian’s driver’s license.
I used Stanbic IBTC mutual fund account, and my regular salary account. I intentionally used my salary account because my last place of work did not have an online presence, but there was a record of over 6 months of my salary payment directly from the company.
Work References
It was a walk in the park for me, let me say that never burn any bridges in your life journey. It was easy for me to go back to my previous bosses for my employment letters because of good relationship sustained over the time.
Application was submitted on 29 Sept 2018. Then after medicals, and ADR were submitted and biometrics completed was followed a long period of silence.
Sometimes I got frustrated, called CIC agents a couple of times, but they kept giving generic answers. I also raised multiple CSE’s with no positive response. The only vital information I ever got from the agent was our Visa processing office.
Thank God, in January I took up a new job position. I desperately needed a good distraction, and it eventually paid off.
Did I even mention that my wife was pregnant all along, and we were nursing the dream of having a ‘Canadian baby’ not knowing that IRCC had a different agenda?
On April 3rd we had our bouncing baby girl. So, I informed IRCC immediately about the new family addition.
The following day, I was asked to inform our visa processing office (Ottawa). So, I got a generic response as usual that it would take them 10 working days to respond to my request.
On 23rd of April, I had a very long day, I had travelled to Ekiti from Ibadan, getting home, I discovered that my friend who I put up with in Akure was not in town, so , I made arrangement for a make-shift place. Throughout that day there was no sign of any single network on my phone (courtesy of glo with pride).
Very early on the next day, I had gone out to look for network on my phone. Shortly, after I finished talking with my sister in-law who I am trying to assist with ECA evaluation.
I just said let me check my mail for anything new. To my surprise, I saw a mail from Ottawa detailing the things I need to apply for my daughter’s application (they had mentioned ‘birth cert and passport).
Honestly, I was really down seeing this, immediately I called my wife to tell her what response I just got from Ottawa. What pained me was that, I would need another 10 days to get any vital response from them again. About few minutes later, I just went to check my mail box to see that there was another mail from Ottawa.
I went ahead to check it, behold, it was the ‘golden mail’. At first I didn’t know how it looked likes, so I still had to call my wife to tell her what I saw. Immediately she shouted that it’s what we had long been waiting for.
I didn’t know how to express my joy, but I was really overjoyed. If they had ride a horse in my heart that day, it wouldn’t have stumbled.
Oh let me thank my dear wife, after the birth of our baby, she gingered me that we should quickly run our baby’s birth cert, passport and medicals. Thanks so much dear! Due to the nature of my new jib, I wasn’t available, even though she just out to bed through ‘CS’ she still went through the rigors of running these things. Did I mention that she drove herself back to Ibadan all the way from Lagos after the medicals. Our case would turn out to be that of’ preparation meeting opportunity’
We didn’t know that our PPR was waiting for us the next day. With everything on ground, we just added our baby immediately, and in less than 24 hours, IRCC added her to our application. Lest I forget, I wasn’t asked to update our proof of fund, going by normal standard, we would have had to upadate with about 300k.
We transmitted our passports on 29/04/2019, and just today I got the COPR.
Thank you Jesus for finishing what you started. We won!!! To everyone still in wait for this, my prayer is that God will grant you the tenacity to stay strong even when the going get very tough and you will still win as well.
Please let me add here that two are better than one because they have a better reward for their labor. It wasn’t smooth sailing for me until I got my wife on the same page with me. Couples please unite together to make this dream a reality for your family. God bless!!!
A sincere appreciation goes to everyone who helped us in the course of this journey (My brother in Australia, my sister in-law in Lagos, hmm, I so much disturbed her with IELTS palaver, my dear wife, and to myself for not giving up.
Lastly, pardon my plenty grammatical errors. It took me so long to put this up, but I feel indebted to this great forum that keeps changing lives.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jennypharb1: 8:50pm On May 21, 2019
stevo2016:
What a joy!!! Its COPR guys.
Timeline
ECA (with PEBC) October 2017
ITA: 5th September 2018
AOR: 29th September 2018
Med Passed: 29th, October 2018
ADR: ‘Schedule A’ form (spouse)
Biometric request: 5th November
Biometrics Completed: 7th November
IP2: 23rd April
PPR: 24th April, Dated 23rd April.
COPR: 21st May, 2019.

Congratulations Sir, may you find grace and favour for you and your family in your new home.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MzPearl1914: 8:51pm On May 21, 2019
teechedah:
Good evening,
Please which is evaluation agency is more advisable for OND & HND cert?

Do you have any info on this?
I'm also hnd grad?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:56pm On May 21, 2019
Obinoscopy:
Please did You get any mail from Unilag after payment to confirm that they've received the money and are processing your request?

I requested for transcript and made payment via remitta at a bank but I'm yet to get a mail from Unilag confirming receipt of the money. I also checked my portal on the Unilag website and my payment wasn't reflected. Please I need your advice on what to do.

I read somewhere that I'd get a mail. However, I am yet to see one several months after my ECA has been concluded.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Scandinavian02: 8:59pm On May 21, 2019
This is the real definition of EE. Abi VOs dey favour these indians pass us?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 9:00pm On May 21, 2019
toyinana:
NOC gurus and my bosses in the house I need your help with my NOC code

Safety health officer

NOC 2263.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ekeh2016: 9:26pm On May 21, 2019
Hi peeps,

Pls can someone help me with an affordable hotel close to IOM Ikeja.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 9:36pm On May 21, 2019
CIMA has been discussed within the last five pages or so in this thread. Please go through this Part 8 and also search for CIMA posts in part 7. People have already evaluated this successfully

ceechedah:
Good morning Nairaland Fam,

Please for the accountants in the house, has anyone tried to evaluate his or her CIMA certificate (gotten through the CIMA-ICAN Pathway) with WES and what was the outcome?

I am on the verge of deciding whether or not i pay for the CIMA exams and use it to get more points as another certificate.

Please if you have gone through this route, please let me know the outcome, please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shegzee43: 10:06pm On May 21, 2019
venorite:
If I de small I go go look my original copy of my ECA and my reference letter. To practice don tire me as I no longer find the urge to practice. Ielts has shown me shege, I hope this next one will be my last one

Please don't give up o. If I could scale through ielts, you will. May God grant you grace to overcome it

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ummhalimah: 10:08pm On May 21, 2019
Scandinavian02:
This is the real definition of EE. Abi VOs dey favour these indians pass us?

The application is inland, the applicant is already in Canada, guessing that was what made it EXPRESS/

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mary93: 10:09pm On May 21, 2019
Hello all. Please I need to send physical copies of my certificates to WES. Is anyone also planning to do same so we can do so together and share the courier cost? My email address is maryoluwadamilola@yahoo.com. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 10:17pm On May 21, 2019
Mary93:
Hello all. Please I need to send physical copies of my certificates to WES. Is anyone also planning to do same so we can do so together and share the courier cost? My email address is maryoluwadamilola@yahoo.com. Thanks!

You don't need to send your certificates via courier. See the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5187408/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/6#78405382

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jenolyfavour: 10:45pm On May 21, 2019
Please house, I understood also that when you reach Canada, having a Canadian certificate helps you for job search. So my question is what if one gets an online Canadian Certificate. If yes that means one can get it even before landing in Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 10:45pm On May 21, 2019
Wow! Big big congratulations. God is never late.

Raconteur14:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by oyluv: 10:52pm On May 21, 2019
KAYSEE8686:

Hi. If you don't mind my asking when did you submit to IQAS? i submitted since Jan and I'm yet to get a confirmation from them

Please kindly assist me with the details regarding the IQAS process. I have sent applied online to them but I really don't know the other steps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 10:53pm On May 21, 2019
My fellow nairalanders. I appreciate your help so far despite the fact that I haven't really gone too far. I am just at the ECA stage and registered for ielts next month. It's with a very great sadness that I might have to pull out of this canny dream. Really sad for me.���� hubby has seriously been reluctant. Says he loves his Naija and God has not instructed him to leave Nigeria and until he receives his heavenly dream from God, he is not going anywhere. He actually said if I want to go badly, I should. But here's the problem, with 3 kids ages 5 3, and 1.5 years old. How do I cope with daycare, job search, mobility, picking up from schools, groceries, and upkeep alone in Canada. To worsen it, he isn't supporting financially. I even offered and begged to have him sit for ielts and his eca with my monthly pay he reluctantly said yes but I thought, one can only force a horse to the river but not to drink. Without his help how will I survive with 3 beautiful kids alone in Canada. He is not even batting an eye concerning the benefits. He's a speedy driver, says cars are meant for speed how will such a person cope with Canadian traffic rules. These and some little others have just weakened me especially my children and the highest I can even leave them is a week. We are that close that they have never gone to bed without my hug and kisses. I dont have any family over there to help with. Good night.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 11:05pm On May 21, 2019
stevo2016, congratulations to you and yours, and kudos to your Madam. She's the real MVP.

Raconteur14, plenty congratulations to you. I remember your moniker wella from way back. Great courage you had Bro!

@rest of us, giving up ain't an option, let's keep pushing!

Hakuna Matata

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sype: 11:06pm On May 21, 2019
Good evening to everyone, my eca report from Wes arrived today, please can this fly as two or more certificates because I was thinking my national diploma should also show in the summary section.... please someone should kindly clarify before someone has hypertension for nothing... it is actually ND and bsc from separate schools, not direct entry....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by toyinana: 11:13pm On May 21, 2019
Congratulations!!!! Our ways are not God's ways

[quote author=Raconteur14 post=78595473]It's been a long while I have been here. Decided to share my PPR story even though I didn't get it through express entry.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 11:13pm On May 21, 2019
Madam, I share your pain and worries. Firstly, IMO, I think you need to pray for God's direction and confirmation that going to Canada is His will for you and your family. If this is so, then you'll pray again for God to touch the heart of your husband, and every other things will just fall into place. Secondly, don't argue or talk about it with him again, just keep praying. The God that controls the hearts of kings and princes will touch his heart and make him to comply, if this is His will for you and yours.

Cheers.

Hakuna Matata!

Rence22:
My fellow nairalanders. I appreciate your help so far despite the fact that I haven't really gone too far. I am just at the ECA stage and registered for ielts next month. It's with a very great sadness that I might have to pull out of this canny dream. Really sad for me.���� hubby has seriously been reluctant. Says he loves his Naija and God has not instructed him to leave Nigeria and until he receives his heavenly dream from God, he is not going anywhere. He actually said if I want to go badly, I should. But here's the problem, with 3 kids ages 5 3, and 1.5 years old. How do I cope with daycare, job search, mobility, picking up from schools, groceries, and upkeep alone in Canada. To worsen it, he isn't supporting financially. I even offered and begged to have him sit for ielts and his eca with my monthly pay he reluctantly said yes but I thought, one can only force a horse to the river but not to drink. Without his help how will I survive with 3 beautiful kids alone in Canada. He is not even batting an eye concerning the benefits. He's a speedy driver, says cars are meant for speed how will such a person cope with Canadian traffic rules. These and some little others have just weakened me especially my children and the highest I can even leave them is a week. We are that close that they have never gone to bed without my hug and kisses. I dont have any family over there to help with. Good night.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.