Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052010 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 1:45pm On May 21, 2019
Detreasure:
received with many thanks

pls also send the materials to me at emecusxyz@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
Please go to Jay E2 on youtube and learn essay structures. All the best.

Abti:
Please can anyone in the house assist me with an evaluation of my Task 2 essay? I hope this is not much trouble? Thank you.

QUESTION
Nowadays we are producing more and more rubbish.
why do you think this is happening?
what can governments do to help reduce the amount of rubbish produced?
give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
ANSWER
This days, there has been increasing production of waste products and this calls for concern. Our environment is continuously being polluted by materials that are of little use to us, and are constantly flooding the ocean, interfering with the natural habitat of other organisms who are of benefit to us. There are a lot of reasons why this has been on the rise.

Firstly, there has been an increase in the production of industrial wastes over the past few decades. Although we tend to be more civilized, our actions in terms of the production of materials we use have been damaging to our health and well-being. For Instance, plastic non-degradable materials are often being used for food and drink packaging and these products are left as refuse dumps over a long period of time, thereby polluting our waterways.

Secondly, there has been an increase in wasteful habits among consumers and manufacturers alike. We are constantly producing more than we need and consumers purchase more than they require.

In order to reduce the amount of waste being produced, government should impose laws and policies that mandates manufacturers to produce environmentally friendly materials and bio-degradable products for the consumption of all. One clear example is the production of paper bags and paper cups for the packaging of food and drinks. Such materials have been found to decompose easily within the shortest time.

In conclusion, there should be public awareness on the effects of extreme waste production, on the health of individuals and how such practice impact on other living organisms. In addition, the practice of waste reduction should be a joint effort by both government, manufacturers and the consumers alike, in order to successfully create a healthy environment for all.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 1:53pm On May 21, 2019
Good day guys,Am actually stuck at which evaluation body to use(WES or IQAS).
Which evaluation body is advisable to use between (WES & IQAS) for OND & HND Certificate?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 1:54pm On May 21, 2019
May I ask who the recipient is? They can send it to you and you will also get a soft copy.

As for me, i never got the hardcopy (maybe it will arrive later), just the soft copy.

Jenolyfavour:
Please my NL family. Thank you for all your love and kindness in this house. I have a question please. What would you advice me to use for delivery option for each recipient in WES registration? should i use the standard (tracking) or no tracking?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eyezberg1: 2:05pm On May 21, 2019
40 days after AOR , no MEP. Am i the only one in this boat?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 2:07pm On May 21, 2019
No impact. Dual intent is allowed.

GENIUS18:
Advice needed!
I have a express entry profile(CRS@420) but hoping to improve the score.
Right now I want to make a CANADIAN Visiting visa application for the family.
I am not sure how having an EE profile would impact the visa office's decision in issuing the VISA? Please someone to help!
Note: we spent last summer holidays in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 2:08pm On May 21, 2019
It happens.

Make sure you fill complete and correct information.

https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/204#76921208

TFCfootball:
Good morning fam. Please instead of getting MEP/BIL, I was asked to fill Background information/declaration form and I don't know why. Please who else got this? How do I fill this form? What should I do differently this time around?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainkunle: 2:17pm On May 21, 2019
teechedah:
Which evaluation body is advisable to use between (WES & IQAS) for OND & HND Certificate?
use WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 2:27pm On May 21, 2019
During WES registration,at the point of adding the credentials one earned,should I just fill the form for only the certificate I want verified or i add all my credentials? and secondly,i only have IRCC as my recipient aside me.Hope this is ok?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainkunle: 2:28pm On May 21, 2019
Can any member of this lovely family share the experience of taking IELTS exams in Ibadan. Most specifically, on the use of headphone and speaker. Because I'm just be informed that the venue for IDP IELTS is differnt from British one (MAUVE Envent Centre). Can anyone please tell me if headphones are available also in IDP IELTS centre(s) in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainkunle: 2:31pm On May 21, 2019
sempe123:
During WES registration,at the point of adding the credentials one earned,should I just fill the form for only the certificate I want verified or i add all my credentials? and secondly,i only have IRCC as my recipient aside me.Hope this is ok?
Thanks
the ones you want to verify alone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by GozyNA: 2:41pm On May 21, 2019
Eyezberg1:

You're not. Give it a few more days.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Yemsot: 2:49pm On May 21, 2019
i had my IELTS exam in Ibadan in January. The centre was organized and we made use of headphones.

captainkunle:
Can any member of this lovely family share the experience of taking IELTS exams in Ibadan. Most specifically, on the use of headphone and speaker. Because I'm just be informed that the venue for IDP IELTS is differnt from British one (MAUVE Envent Centre). Can anyone please tell me if headphones are available also in IDP IELTS centre(s) in Ibadan. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 2:54pm On May 21, 2019
captainkunle:

There is one at Adebayo Akande Hall behind U.I behind . It is located in a sernere environment and have headphones
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pejuhazel(f): 3:09pm On May 21, 2019
pejuhazel:
Hello, please can someone send me the link to Accra VO WhatsApp group.
Thanks
Anybody please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oopsy(f): 3:11pm On May 21, 2019
Good day people, has anyone seen or heard of a Ph.D holder who has successfully done ECA? If yes, which institution was used and what documents can one send? Cos I learnt there are no transcript as there is no exam, just research work... and then the certificate.

Any one with any info on this should assist urgently.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
Eyezberg1:

April AOR? Will you like to join the WhatsApp group? If yes, PM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Itzchord: 3:26pm On May 21, 2019
Absolutely, they use headphones too cos it's the same exam. Venue is Best Western plus hotel, 25, jibowu Crescent, google map will help you get there. As for quality, you know IDP get as dem be grin April 27th exam was their first in Ibadan, so they are still improvinggrin, I tell you, you'd be fine. All the best in your exam.
Kind regards.
captainkunle:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Halliday03: 3:51pm On May 21, 2019
Pls, does anyone have a reliable contact in Tanzian University, Umunya for processing of transcript. Kindly assist. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Queencyco: 3:52pm On May 21, 2019
Good afternoon house, can someone please help me with the moniker/ phone number of the trusted guys that help with waec verification asap.

I'm starting my ECA afresh cos of the ICES / UNIPORT bruhaha and I need to fast track it.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 3:54pm On May 21, 2019
captainkunle:

the ones you want to verify alone
Thanks.So in my case i have to add only my Msc .
thanks once more
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceechedah: 3:57pm On May 21, 2019
ceechedah:
Good morning Nairaland Fam,

Please for the accountants in the house, has anyone tried to evaluate his or her CIMA certificate (gotten through the CIMA-ICAN Pathway) with WES and what was the outcome?

I am on the verge of deciding whether or not i pay for the CIMA exams and use it to get more points as another certificate.

Please if you have gone through this route, please let me know the outcome, please.

Please can someone in the house help me this question, please.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by COPR: 3:58pm On May 21, 2019
teechedah:

WES
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ananne: 4:03pm On May 21, 2019
kenykuba:
Hello everyone,

I got a mail from WES on the 13th of this month that they have sent my documents to The federal polytechnic Ilaro for Verification. And it was clearly stated in the mail that there is nothing I need to do.

Please what can I do so that my institution will respond on time?
Do anyone have contact in Fed poly Ilaro?

Bros please check your email

Thanks as I await your responses.

Bros please check your mail

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by aduke9: 4:06pm On May 21, 2019
Adunnee:

April AOR? Will you like to join the WhatsApp group? If yes, PM

Pls abeg,is there a May AOR whatsapp group?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vicolak: 4:11pm On May 21, 2019
@zara01, pls I need the liz videos too. Thanks.

Zara01:
Hi, done.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Zara01(f): 4:12pm On May 21, 2019
Vicolak:
@zara01, pls I need the liz videos too. Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by captainkunle: 4:19pm On May 21, 2019
sempe123:

Thanks.So in my case i have to add only my Msc .
thanks once more
your Msc and School Cert(NECO or WAEC)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ceechedah: 4:26pm On May 21, 2019
Zara01:
Email?

Hello, please i sent you an email.

Thank you as i anticipate your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Laheelow(m): 4:35pm On May 21, 2019
Oopsy:
Good day people, has anyone seen or heard of a Ph.D holder who has successfully done ECA? If yes, which institution was used and what documents can one send? Cos I learnt there are no transcript as there is no exam, just research work... and then the certificate.

Any one with any info on this should assist urgently.
Thanks.
For PhD evidence, you have to submit the PhD certificate plus letter of attestation issued by the school on the successful completion of the research work. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Headnotthetail: 4:44pm On May 21, 2019
[quote author=aduke9 post=78589614]

Dm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sempe123: 4:47pm On May 21, 2019
@avidreader748,pls can u help me to verify my NECO?As i heard it must be done from minna.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.