Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1048862 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kendrix69:
I know this question is redundant, but I have been searching this thread for an hour and cant find anything, maybe my keywords are wrong. Please bear with me.
Is LRSW 8777 Band 9 or not?
If no, what's band 9?
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PuntGenius: 1:18pm On Aug 16, 2019
Austinbani:
Forms are on sale now for about 12,500

Thanks, are you also running the program.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by realone2012: 1:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please guyz. who knows any non-interest investment/savings that one can do with the POF, and whose letter will be accepted as evidence of POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 16, 2019
realone2012:
Please guyz. who knows any non-interest investment/savings that one can do with the POF, and whose letter will be accepted as evidence of POF.
jaiz bank angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Natalie27: 1:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
The owner of the card will get a credit alert some days after payment with narration FX DIFFERENCE.. when you recalculate then, the rate would be about 280.

successhungry:
Hi,everyone. Please,i have an issue at hand. I paid rprf using an access bank debit card;used another person's card because of exchange rate. When i received a feedback,the total amount deducted was 281,004naira (for 2people)which made the exchange rate 286.7naira to a canadian dollar. I used gtb when paying application fee and was charged 282 naira/ CAN dollar. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this high exchange rate..please,who has used access bank for such transactions lately? Or has an idea. Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Exactly One year and 22 days after my AOR, Doing another medicals for myself and my family, I received this in the mail.

I got the letter on the same day my Medical result was updated to passed in my CIC profile.

Can anyone please advise me what stage this is and how long to PPR. I don tire to wait.

VO: Ottawa

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mojohnny(m): 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good afternoon everyone.
Please does anyone have a reliable connect at Unilag Certificate office?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by emmatrack(m): 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
kkmny81:
Exactly One year and 22 days after my AOR, Doing another medicals for myself and my family, I received this in the mail.

I got the letter on the same day my Medical result was updated to passed in my CIC profile.

Can anyone please advise me what stage this is and how long to PPR. I don tire to wait.

VO: Ottawa

you need to pay asap - that's the wall between you and your PPR

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
emmatrack:

you need to pay asap - that's the wall between you and your PPR

Paid already
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
kkmny81:
Paid already

One year tho undecided

When did you pay? Have you uploaded a copy of the receipt? Your PPR is dropping anytime from now. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kkmny81: 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Topsmamen:

One year tho undecided

When did you pay? Have you uploaded a copy of the receipt? Your PPR is dropping anytime from now. Fingers crossed.

Yeah one year of agonizing wait. I had started to forget about the whole application thing at a time.

I paid yesterday and uploaded the receipt immediately.

Amen to that PPR prayer!

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 8777freeme: 1:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Rence22:

Na wah for you o. The fear of mistake is really making people doubt themselves.
Give it time naw. From what I see, the problem is from their site and not from your application. You have done everything possible to ascertain that the error is not from your end so you now want to start the celestial method- pray for a favourable site upgrade. Except the site has been undergoing online upgrading since you last opened it. Just say a prayer.

Thanks for the response ma.

It appears I need to look for a way out to get this resolved, and that's why I put it up here for possible solution. Who knows!!!

I read a post on a forum of someone who has this same issue and has tried virtually everything 2 get it resolved , he kept mute thinking all was fine , until the 3rd week when he voiced out. I don't know if he later found a solution tho kuz he didn't comment on the thread afterwards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ddu: 2:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's good @ bold.
I can't wait to read your PPR announcement.
Good luck!

kkmny81:

Yeah one year of agonizing wait. I had started to forget about the whole application thing at a time.

Amen to that PPR prayer!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Folaboludeseyi: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
psalmizt:
All PNP candidates, especially those applying to Alberta, should cling to this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html as it breaks down the various forms and explains how to respond to the questions one after the other
Hi, pls I sent you a pm, will like to make some urgent enquiries pls on filling my application.
How do I attach another sheet of paper? is it to download another form?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bxcode(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
ca12:
Pls house I need your assistance, being checking previous pages but could not see any answer to my question.

Do I have to complete the bsc to professional level before I can use it for WES?
Which one shd u do abi bcs certificate or professional? Or bcs diploma

Want to start bcs to upgrade my points and I m a bit not sure of which.

Thanks for your assistance.
You only need to write the Certification in IT exams, it comprises of 3 papers. The certificate will give you the positive evaluation you need.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sseyi9: 3:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good afternoon nairalanders,

Please anyone with a valid contact number of NOUN undergraduate transcript office should help a sister. I have been calling the ones on their site but one man picked once and told me to call the second day but behold! his number has been switched off ever since.
I will appreciate assistance please. I have applied since July 2. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 3:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
I thought application has closed till next year? Meanwhile Unilag HRDC just started selling forms, So you could weigh your options
bxcode:

You only need to write the Certification in IT exams, it comprises of 3 papers. The certificate will give you the positive evaluation you need.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yes o, planning on buying my form next week. Initially I wanted to go for Adv diploma in Human resources but I'm considering I.T because it's six months(faster) or French because I might need to write TEF to boost my score further. Finding it hard to make up my mind, any advise from anyone?
PuntGenius:

Thanks, are you also running the program.?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
safex:
IELTS Writing Task 3
Instructions - Write at least 100 words. You do not need too much paparazzy, just start with Dear Canadian-Nigerians.

Introducshin - It is often considered by many that 'every pot will find its lid'.

BP1 - So yesterday as I was about to leave my (i-count-ants) job, I saw a do-not-reply mail from CIC and upon logging in to my account, alas it was a home calling from my second state of origin - Ontario. The question is, should I accept even with a CRS of 445+? Without question!

BP2 - Shey my village people would say 'where we wanted to plant groundnut, groundnut has already sprouted'. While CAD1500 is a depletion to the trickling POF, it is worth trying for obvious reasons.

BP3 - Two BP don do una - excess of everything is bad! cool

Conclushin - To sum up, while people may vary in their opinions, CIC's late unpredictability and writer's imminent birthday are strong reasons why I will accept the NOI already. grin cheesy wink
you are very hilarious grin grin grin grin.grab it with your body soul and might. congrats

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Deepsea14: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2019
dont worry about it, your PPR mail is closer than you think
although, i think i once read on the website that not paying rprf upfront can cause a delay in the application process.
all the best sis!!!
kkmny81:

Amen to that PPR prayer!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nmaotito: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
If you leave POF in your savings account, whatever bank it's with will help you reduce it sef with sundry charges so, that's also no interest savings.
realone2012:

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by petrichor: 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
Please can fixed deposit certificate be used for proof of fund under OINP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Suspectzero(m): 5:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
Massive Congrats! See you on that side soon.

Maritee:
A short version of my story, the main one is still coming o

NOC 2263: Health and Safety Officer (Claimed 1 year with a single employer)

CRS: 453, Masters degree
*ITA* : 20 March
*AOR* : 1 April
*MEP* : 17 May
*BIL* : 20 May
Ghost Update: August 14
*PPR* : August 15, 3am(email dated 14 Aug, 21:59pm)

*VO* : CPC Ottawa

*FSW-O* Nigeria, Singly Single�

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ewuoso2002(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2019
iaatmguy:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i am sorry, but you said you need help with your results. do have a great day
Yeah what I meant was I needed help as to how I can get my result.
I need it for attestation.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Where is your centre? Are you in lagos? Let me know so that I can help you.
sseyi9:
Good afternoon nairalanders,

Please anyone with a valid contact number of NOUN undergraduate transcript office should help a sister. I have been calling the ones on their site but one man picked once and told me to call the second day but behold! his number has been switched off ever since.
I will appreciate assistance please. I have applied since July 2. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PuntGenius: 7:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
Austinbani:
Yes o, planning on buying my form next week. Initially I wanted to go for Adv diploma in Human resources but I'm considering I.T because it's six months(faster) or French because I might need to write TEF to boost my score further. Finding it hard to make up my mind, any advise from anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Deluvtj247: 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
Good day all,

Pls noc will I select for the reference I received from my employer? Can 1114 go for it? Please help..

2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ProfessorHank: 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
If u submit my profile in the Express Entry Profile, how long does it typically take to get an Invitation To Apply?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ca12: 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hi guys,

Pls I want to process my drivers license in Canada, does anyone know how I can get driving records extract from frsc Abuja or does someone have a contact there?

I hope this is the right thread to ask this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.