Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050316 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2019
orenishii:
And it's PPR finally!

I am happy and relieved at this point. It has ended in praise finally.
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 8777freeme: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning seniors , please I've got an issue that I need to be resolved asap.

I am post ITA , pre AOR .

It's been over a week since I was able to work on my application. I have actually completed my profile and everything is complete , only for me to continue my application and upload documents . I can only log in to my account, view application status, check my profile and report other technical issues. I can't proceed with the application cause I get an error message saying " online services are currently down" once I click on "Continue Application" icon. At this point I don't know what to do or how to go about it. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, changed browser from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and safari, I have also changed computers used different networks (Internet data). I have reported technical problem to CIC and it's over a week and they haven't responded . I made a call through to them and they sent a mail to me stating the things I have already done before (clear cache, change browser, report tech problem e.t.c.)

Has anyone been in my shoes before ? How did you resolve it please ?

My county people , make Una help me ooo cuz it's really frustrating .

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 8:49am On Aug 16, 2019
Ontario is just raining NOI. Check ur box guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by blissnenye: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Have replied your pm!

[quote author=onyekakingsley post=81294242][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 8:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning Fam..
A family friend's company am using to claim 3 years work experience just registered with CAC though have been receiving salary monthly into my account for the past 6months.

will this affect me in any way or raise red flag?
Please advise
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stephanie09: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Maritee:
A short version of my story, the main one is still coming o

NOC 2263: Health and Safety Officer (Claimed 1 year with a single employer)

CRS: 453, Masters degree
*ITA* : 20 March
*AOR* : 1 April
*MEP* : 17 May
*BIL* : 20 May
Ghost Update: August 14
*PPR* : August 15, 3am(email dated 14 Aug, 21:59pm)

*VO* : CPC Ottawa

*FSW-O* Nigeria, Singly Single�

Congratulations. May Canada favor you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Stephanie09: 8:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Villagegirl:
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa!!!

Got the mail before bedtime now I can't sleep. Finished swallowing one wrap so I can feel sleepy because headache but my eyes are still wide open, my head is packing for Canada and my eyes is watching African Magic.

Full gist coming soon...

Stay tuned. grin

Congratulations.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 8777freeme: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2019
8777freeme:
Good morning seniors , please I've got an issue that I need to be resolved asap.

I am post ITA , pre AOR .

It's been over a week since I was able to work on my application. I have actually completed my profile and everything is complete , only for me to continue my application and upload documents . I can only log in to my account, view application status, check my profile and report other technical issues. I can't proceed with the application cause I get an error message saying " online services are currently down" once I click on "Continue Application" icon. At this point I don't know what to do or how to go about it. I have cleared cache, deleted cookies, cleared history, changed browser from Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and safari, I have also changed computers used different networks (Internet data). I have reported technical problem to CIC and it's over a week and they haven't responded . I made a call through to them and they sent a mail to me stating the things I have already done before (clear cache, change browser, report tech problem e.t.c.)

Has anyone been in my shoes before ? How did you resolve it please ?

My county people , make Una help me ooo cuz it's really frustrating .

Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 9:03am On Aug 16, 2019
magastefan:
Good morning Fam..
A family friend's company am using to claim 3 years work experience just registered with CAC though have been receiving salary monthly into my account for the past 6months.

will this affect me in any way or raise red flag?
Please advise
So why are you afraid. The basic fact is you have the conditions met. Which are your Reference letter stating your job descriptions and pay slip as evidence and the number of hours. The company's contact details or online presence or even phone number. Basically anything they can use to verify if the company is real or a ghost company.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Rence22(f): 9:11am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=8777freeme post=81301023][/quote]
Na wah for you o. The fear of mistake is really making people doubt themselves.
Give it time naw. From what I see, the problem is from their site and not from your application. You have done everything possible to ascertain that the error is not from your end so you now want to start the celestial method- pray for a favourable site upgrade. Except the site has been undergoing online upgrading since you last opened it. Just say a prayer.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyekakingsley(m): 9:26am On Aug 16, 2019
blissnenye:
Have replied your pm!

seen. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing what the ADR was?

orenishii:
And it's PPR finally!

It's been 10 months and a few weeks on this journey and forgive me that this news won't be so dramatic. It's been a long wait and am thankful that it's all over!

Timeline
AOR:September 30, 2018
IELTS: BC- L8, S7, W7, R 9 (2nd attempt as the first one expired in the process)
ECA: WES for foreign LLM
Clinic: The Children's Practice
Biometrics/MED: 29th October 2018
How to find a Job in Canada Email: November 14, 2018

**long silence**
1st GCMS notes: March 2019
2nd and 3rd notes are on an ant and won't reach until I cross the pond.

1st ADR: July 3, 2019
2nd ADR: July 15, 2019

1st Ghost update: August 11, 2019
2nd Ghost update: August 12, 2019

PPR email: August 13, 2019

**Special Thanks**:
Thankful to God for His sustaining grace, otherwise I would have really quit. This was a test of my patience.
@newmum0615 thank you for reviewing my reference letter, @justwise thank you for your immense contribution in the travel section, and thank you smslive2 on bank reference letter for POF.

***can't remember my login access to eljaye, which was my original handle.

Thanks to the Senior members, Admin and all of you guys for contributing and keeping this page alive.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2019
ewuoso2002:

Just to ask him questions u r talking of pricey
O boy
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i am sorry, but you said you need help with your results. do have a great day
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Bogini: 9:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Congratulations grin. Do you mind sharing what the ADR was?

orenishii:
And it's PPR finally!

It's been 10 months and a few weeks on this journey and forgive me that this news won't be so dramatic. It's been a long wait and am thankful that it's all over!

Timeline
AOR:September 30, 2018
IELTS: BC- L8, S7, W7, R 9 (2nd attempt as the first one expired in the process)
ECA: WES for foreign LLM
Clinic: The Children's Practice
Biometrics/MED: 29th October 2018
How to find a Job in Canada Email: November 14, 2018

**long silence**
1st GCMS notes: March 2019
2nd and 3rd notes are on an ant and won't reach until I cross the pond.

1st ADR: July 3, 2019
2nd ADR: July 15, 2019

1st Ghost update: August 11, 2019
2nd Ghost update: August 12, 2019

PPR email: August 13, 2019

**Special Thanks**:
Thankful to God for His sustaining grace, otherwise I would have really quit. This was a test of my patience.
@newmum0615 thank you for reviewing my reference letter, @justwise thank you for your immense contribution in the travel section, and thank you smslive2 on bank reference letter for POF.

***can't remember my login access to eljaye, which was my original handle.

Thanks to the Senior members, Admin and all of you guys for contributing and keeping this page alive.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadagirl20: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2019
She did already. Check page 472

Bogini:
Congratulations. Do you mind sharing what the ADR was?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nifeicon: 10:29am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning All.
Please your kind prompt response is required here.
What can be responsible for a decline in CRS score from 453 to 402 ?
This is what I just observed this morning.
Kindly advise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2019
All the best tomorrow. Remember to be calm. 100% concentration for listening. Pray the reading has interesting topics as well as writing. Be calm again. U have done your bit. Sleep early oh. Shalom.

Arosam:
I really appreciate the tips and advice you guys provided yesterday, i think today speaking test went well. Hoping for the best.
@Canadian20
@Rence22
@godG
@bekayy
@Tarrah
@Jbelieve
@Olami2903
@Homextras

Saturday is my LRW, i can still use one or two tips especially for the Writing task 2. If may ask, is wristwatch allowed into the exam hall?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Austinbani(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Forms are on sale now for about 12,500
PuntGenius:

Hello bro, I checked the HRDC website, they seem to have updated it within the week, but I am still confused with this. I though I would see the list of other courses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 11:06am On Aug 16, 2019
The only things that are not possible are things that haven't been tried or the process that hasn't been started. Lets keep pushing grin grin

Says someone that is just about to start[color=#770077][/color]

Biko let me motivate myself cool

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 11:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Rence22:

So why are you afraid. The basic fact is you have the conditions met. Which are your Reference letter stating your job descriptions and pay slip as evidence and the number of hours. The company's contact details or online presence or even phone number. Basically anything they can use to verify if the company is real or a ghost company.

Thank you...now I can sleep peacefully
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
IELTS Writing Task 3
Instructions - Write at least 100 words. You do not need too much paparazzy, just start with Dear Canadian-Nigerians.

Introducshin - It is often considered by many that 'every pot will find its lid'.

BP1 - So yesterday as I was about to leave my (i-count-ants) job, I saw a do-not-reply mail from CIC and upon logging in to my account, alas it was a home calling from my second state of origin - Ontario. The question is, should I accept even with a CRS of 445+? Without question!

BP2 - Shey my village people would say 'where we wanted to plant groundnut, groundnut has already sprouted'. While CAD1500 is a depletion to the trickling POF, it is worth trying for obvious reasons.

BP3 - Two BP don do una - excess of everything is bad! cool

Conclushin - To sum up, while people may vary in their opinions, CIC's late unpredictability and writer's imminent birthday are strong reasons why I will accept the NOI already. grin cheesy wink

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dhesparks: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Hi I'm so new here. Trying to read from the beginning but I still cant get the full gist to apply. I dont mind if anyone on the application journey or a successful candidate can help me with very clear explanation,
thank you
Hi guys.

hows the journey going.

Been a while since i've been here.

Canada sweet ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. grin grin grin

If you wanna give up on this journey......please have a rethink. it is totally worth it. As long as you follow the legal process.

keep pushing.

i wish everyone at one stage or the other success.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by hayoakins(m): 11:30am On Aug 16, 2019
orenishii:

I am actually a girl. The thing is I don't know what caused the delay. The 1st gcms notes were fine. IRCC has its own timeline and how it works, which can be frustrating sometimes.

Congratulations it finally ended in praise. GOD shall restore the waiting time with good job offers even prior to landing.

Sharing what the ADRs were about would help others act accordingly. wink

Success all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by amaya21: 11:58am On Aug 16, 2019
She already shared on page 472

hayoakins:

Congratulations it finally ended in praise. GOD shall restore the waiting time with good job offers even prior to landing.

Success all the way.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by thirdpage: 12:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
edos7:

Pls, was your school made to do verification for you?
Mine is almost 15weeks now and still no information from them. Kind of confused..

Send them a mail, they'll inform you of the status. Now it's 20 weeks. Mine took about 17 weeks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 12:13pm On Aug 16, 2019
I know this question is redundant, but I have been searching this thread for an hour and cant find anything, maybe my keywords are wrong. Please bear with me.
Is LRSW 8777 Band 9 or not?
If no, what's band 9?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kendrix69(m): 12:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Found something , could you tell me if this is correct

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Jbelieve: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
orenishii:
And it's PPR finally!

I had to say congratulations the wait though aint funny. Same AOR month like you, waited almost 10 months too. Congratulations again. Did you do remedicals?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by orenishii: 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
Canadaissure:
Congratulations
It finally ended in praise
Please can we know your visa office??

Thanks!!! Ottawa
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by orenishii: 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Jbelieve:

I had to say congratulations the wait though aint funny. Same AOR month like you, waited almost 10 months too. Congratulations again.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by orenishii: 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
hayoakins:

Success all the way.

Amen! Thanks. ADR was for Foreign Police Clearance Certificate and Remedicals.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Kendrix69:
Found something , could you tell me if this is correct
it says refer to the official websites. Do that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.