Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1047285 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by safex(m): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2019
ladymarshall:
What a funny, creative announcement grin grin grin

Congrats on your nomination. Godspeed in the process

Issa NOI something o. Well, congratulations to me in advance

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Shinningstar201:

Take him along as what?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:48am On Aug 17, 2019
Amen o. Thank you kiss kiss

Avidreader748:
My people Una good evening Ooo grin
Long time no saw cheesy
Congratulations to all the PPR clinchers even though it seems rather very very slow this days.. sad

Lady Marshall, I am earnestly awaiting your PPR and in no distant time we shall celebrate you. Cheers to you and others waiting. It's almost over smiley

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwayeminikans: 11:54am On Aug 17, 2019
safex:

Issa NOI something o. Well, congratulations to me in advance
hi, which province, how long have you been in the pool and your job title please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 11:56am On Aug 17, 2019
It is not a problem. Even post-AOR, the account will show the dates of two applications EE and PR

Twentylab:

Take note of the application type too, one shows express entry the other shows permanent residency
@40manlappy
@ednut1
@ladymarshall
@Scandinavian02
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by missKeri(f): 11:58am On Aug 17, 2019
quadriano:
Thanks, will take the risk

Please do. Especially if you feel your letter and essay is worth a band 7 score.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
You do not write the reference letter yourself. Your clients/customers/suppliers must write them for you. Most submit more than one, 4-6 reference letters are what I have seen. Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/256#77228254

Omega30:
Please house, how do you do a reference letter for self employed? Thanks

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwayeminikans: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
Hi everyone,
My ielts scores are L7.5, SRW 7 each with a CRS of 406. I hope to get NOI though, nevertheless, I am thinking of writing ielts again to increase the scores but will I be able to change my ielts scores in the pool later?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
How have you been? Long time.

Yes. As long as you're paid and the company/contractor is willing to write a letter that you were employed and paid that amount for 40 hours or more, you are good to go.
AdetonaDami:

Please does commission jobs counts...trying to extend years of work to 3years for points

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
What is your profile? Age, NOC, marital status, years of experience, degrees (PhD? MA? BA? Prof degree? Additional certs? etc. Depending on your profile, you have sibling points which is great and will give you points even without pnp. All these will help you simulate CRS scores and see what you should target for IELTS. Usually I advice maxing out the ielts modules to get all the points CLB 10: LRSW 8.5 8 7.5 7.5. So practice hard for your exams. If you are below 30, have a masters and 3 year experience, with CLB 10 ielts scores, you won't even need sibling points

Read page 1 too

adewumiopeyemi:
Hi guys I have two brother in Canada one in onitario and the other one is in Saskatchewan the other one in saskatchewan .. so I just registered for IELTS general now. And my brother in saskatchewan told me that he want to fight for me in his province for me to come over because am his brother. before he leaves that province please what should I be aiming in the IELTS score...he show this to me again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
CLB 9: LRSW 8777 is not the max an applicant can get to claim more points. CLB 9 gives 124 points while CLB 10 LRSW 8.5 8 7.5 7.5 gives 136 points. For some, the extra 12 points can make a great impact for ITA.

With high CRS scores in draws these days, new applicants should practice hard and max out ielts.

Tina26:
evaluate only your msc . If your scores is low using 8777 u would need pnp or french tef

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by thirdpage: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
jadief:
[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks so much. We got PNP paper route, so we have to submit PCC first. Medicals will be on demand later on in the process. Will give a call to him. Thanks so much. Please anyone who has taken passports in Uyo,please share the name of the studio. Thanks again.

If you know someone based in Lagos, fill the police report fingerprint card from gateway, send the scanned copy, your passport and passport photo to your contact in Lagos. He/she should take it to Alagbon, you will get it within 1 hour

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
When you get the passport in the different state, cancel the 2nd application.

NPC Attestation suffices

Dinma27:
Is it possible to have two international passport done concurrently? Like while one is delaying, you do another one in a diffetent state that is faster- This is tge first international passport ever.

Thirdly, people that don't have the original birth certificate anymore, shey atteststion of birth suffices for IRCC or is there a way to get another birth certificate lets say i need a new one? Does affidavit suffice?

Please i really want to know if there is a way of getting another birth certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2019
Oluwayeminikans:
Hi everyone,
My ielts scores are L7.5, SRW 7 each with a CRS of 406. I hope to get NOI though, nevertheless, I am thinking of writing ielts again to increase the scores but will I be able to change my ielts scores in the pool later?
yes you can
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Oluwayeminikans: 1:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
iaatmguy:
yes you can
Thanks for your response.
So all I have to do is re-upload a new ielts info into my profile right
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2019
I totally agree. I can't forget 2015/2016 when naira crashed by half against the dollar because of one stupid CBN policy. Naira never recovered. Kai! After my financial tumult that year, I swore I'll never invest with naira for any foreign transactions/deals. I really recommend dorm accounts for financial peace of mind.

DexterousOne:

For me i take option 2 over other options
The naira is walking in thin ice
A lot of things going on that I know of, that the Nigerian public is oblivious to.
That is why I am building up the funds in my dorm acct gradually
But anyone can do what he thinks is best..
But USD over NGN any time anyday for me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Congratulations! No full gist? Your timeline? Your experience at each stage? Anyway its not compulsory to share, we only encourage it as our tradition here which has not changed. You score 1/10. Scores will change if you provide us more details

All the best

bezimo:
My PR has been approved.Though inland applicant.Hang in there.It will soon be your turn by Gods grace. Any folks coming to Winnipeg this fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Congratulations! Still waiting for full gist after a month, then I'll score you grin
Awedible:
It's PPR/COPR

VO = Accra
Family of 3

Timeline:
AOR - 14th June 2018
Med passed - 7th July 2018

PPR - July 4th, 2019
COPR - July 22nd, 2019

Will be back for the full gist
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sis!!! I am so happy for you. Just as I was about to write congratulations that day, BOT banned me grin What a long wait. Super happy for you. Awaiting the full gist, and I reserve your bonus marks because you were one of the very helpful fellas on this thread when I joined. Wish you a stress-free landing prep.
Jennypharb1:

I have really been typing a PPR story for 10 months lol, and today I can finally share it. God is the greatest

ITA – 5th September 2018

Med passed - 4th August 2019
PPR - 8th August 2019

I'll be back with the full story

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
Congrats @fruitybranch007 @folafikemi @bellexa22 on your PPR. Wish you the best in Canada

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by quadriano: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
quadriano:
Good morning everyone. Please, is there any lawyer who has evaluated his/her LL.B and BA certificates using ICAS? Or anyone who has knowledge in this regard. I want to know if ICAS also evaluates LLB and law sch certificate as "Masters or professional certificate" or just "2 or more certificates"

Please help.
Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lmao!!! I just noticed it was you who commented "conversation with invisible VOs" on my poem post grin grin Awww!!! Congrats again! The VOs heard and answered grin All the best.
Villagegirl:
Ready for Visa / Prêt pour Visa!!!

Got the mail before bedtime now I can't sleep. Finished swallowing one wrap so I can feel sleepy because headache but my eyes are still wide open, my head is packing for Canada and my eyes is watching African Magic.

Full gist coming soon...

Stay tuned. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
4 months+ but it feels like 4 years tho grin grin

nomad26:
Lol how many months post-AOR are you?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amen thanks kiss kiss
Transformium:

Our dear Ladymarshall, we will celebrate you soon!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Accra VO
1. Updated POF
2. Bank Statement:salary payments,
3. Payslips
4. Schedule A
5. Family Background information

PLSHELEP:

Please which one is famous 5?

Homextras:
Pls o...what is famous 5 under ADR?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=quadriano post=81335674][/quote]icas is 25 weeks. Why consider them Stick with iqas
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 1:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Of course you would. Your score is low because of 7.5 in listening. You need at least an 8 in L
Oluwayeminikans:
Hi everyone,
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DrDax: 1:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
[quote author=Oluwayeminikans post=81331146][/quote]

Letvthe experts here answer this...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ProfessorHank: 2:12pm On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
this is false. No such policy

There's a policy actually.
Go read the remark policy for BC.

They do auto remark if two bands have more than two points difference...

Don't make me fetch it myself.

Any BC staff here can attest to it.

But applying for remark is the best take. You don't have a better option. Sometimes their policy changes.

After all the 6.5 in writing is often done on purpose!

It's business!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ProfessorHank: 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
it depends on your score and applicants at that time. January 30 2019 scores was 438. Since then it has been between 451 and 470. So if u joined january 29 with 440 u would have gotten ita. But if u joined january 31 2019. U would still be waiting for ita as scores have been high

Someone eventually gives an answer to the question I asked without beating about the forest.

Thanks for this great info.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 2:20pm On Aug 17, 2019
Changeofscene:

Sterling Bank has the best rate for fx transactions.
how much is their dollar to naira
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
ProfessorHank:

There's a policy actually.
Go read the remark policy for BC.

They do

It's business!
fetch it

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.