Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050341 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by pandora1: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for your kind response

ednut1:
do as you wish. You are only being proactive as its not a requirement. So its as you like.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Lansky:

coolHi, like others have answered, you don't need to do evaluate your BEng for the EE process. Do only your highest: your MSc.
I understand you need it for P.Eng. but consider that Naija Uni's can delay your ECA plus you are not in Nigeria to "push" if it gets dire.
You can start the BEng ECA after you apply for PR like someone advised.

We are all advising you towards the option that will shorten your time to get an ITA.

However everyone's case is peculiar. You need to assess your situation and read page 1.

To answer your questions from IELTS prep thread.
"YES". Her MSc. would count for max points. (10pts)
"YES". Her scoring IELTS CLB 9 would give max points. (20pts)

I put yes in "" cuz I don't have your full info to know if points ll be "meaningful"

Read page 1, read cic site, calc with crs tool, understand the process...your wife might even get more points as PA.

Thanks for your excellent analysis and response.

My wife will be requesting her masters and bachelors degrees from Nigeria to have them verified.

She will also be doing IELTS just like me.

The thing that got me with the WES was that I simulated with just my masters and it came to 200 dollars, same as when I simulated with both masters and bachelors.

It means that if I do just masters now I pay 200 dollars.

If I do backers later for my PEng I will pay another 200 dollars.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadianFan:

Thanks for the response. I am a novice here hence the questions.

But I will need it to practice engineering so I might need to do it?

Is it complicated to get the waec results sent to WES from outside Nigeria?
you cana contact didibibi or adeboye for your waec
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHARMINGIJE: 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thanks for the reply.
I will look at it and compare

Topsmamen:

Looks more like NOC 2171.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Arosam(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadianFan:

Thanks for your excellent analysis and response.

My wife will be requesting her masters and bachelors degrees from Nigeria to have them verified.

She will also be doing IELTS just like me.

The thing that got me with the WES was that I simulated with just my masters and it came to 200 dollars, same as when I simulated with both masters and bachelors.

It means that if I do just masters now I pay 200 dollars.

If I do backers later for my PEng I will pay another 200 dollars.

This is how people fail exams even with expo.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHARMINGIJE: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you Sir!

Stencil:
Looks like TM got you sorted. Good luck with everything!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by logophilia: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
No, just Bsc for now.
Tina26:
most people go for indomie when they want noodles. Wes is like indomie. grin. You can try ces. No waec or verification requirement . Takes 12 weeks. Are you evaluating a masters
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 26, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Someone sent me a PM from this thread (I won’t mention your name), please I don’t know why you send a private message without informing whom you are sending to.
Sorry I will not reply lipsrsealed
where is it stated you must inform the person undecided ordinary pm the whole world should know ba

47 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
logophilia:
No, just Bsc for now.
will that give your the required crs Why not get an extra degree or cert and evaluate then
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by thirdpage: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tina26:
where is it stated you must inform the person undecided ordinary pm the world world should know ba

As in ehn.... grin

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by charzyh2: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
charzyh2:
I have OND. How many stages of the BCS course do I need to pass in order to have evaluation of "2 or more degrees"?
Please, can someone reply this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by nunuzpizz: 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
iaatmguy:
you cana contact didibibi or adeboye for your waec

Pkease who's didibibi and adeboye. Abeh, I need to hasten my waec so that I can get into the pool asap. Help a brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canny19: 1:42am On Aug 27, 2019
nelronaldo:

Good evening. Private Chat me. So I can send you the August AOR whatsapp link
Sent you A pm

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
where is it stated you must inform the person undecided ordinary pm the world world should know ba
Just so the person will know why I did not reply and maybe state her reason on the thread.

Trust me, I am way more than whatever you have in mind, I can bet on that cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 2:40am On Aug 27, 2019
nunuzpizz:

Pkease who's didibibi and adeboye. Abeh, I need to hasten my waec so that I can get into the pool asap. Help a brother.
as you have mentioned him/her, you should get a contact soon. i am not sure of the other moniker adeboye78 or so
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:22am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol.. Thank God you were able to spot this. About the 3rd or 4th time of asking the how-to-call-IRCC-or-Ralph question. Some of us just ask questions here seemingly for just asking sake.
Sometimes one needs that famous 'spirit of discernment' to enable one tell which question is from a serious and active applicant sef!

Stencil:
Hmm.. You asked this same question about a month ago (see here) and I gave you the steps.
Are you having troubles calling?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ShoeShineGuy: 3:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol.. Tina-Tina, I always feel your energy to be quite frank. Tough lady! Pls take it easy with @SonsOfLiverpool. As a benefit of d doubt, he might be getting a PM for d 1st time, hence not realizing d sender can't influence what will be received at d other end.
Tina26:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 4:09am On Aug 27, 2019
ShoeShineGuy:
Lol.. Tina-Tina, I always feel your energy to be quite frank. Tough lady! Pls take it easy with @SonsOfLiverpool. As a benefit of d doubt, he might be getting a PM for d 1st time, hence not realizing d sender can't influence what will be received at d other end.
not true. I have been on NL for over 10 years.
I felt I had the duty to explain my reason for ignoring someone who might want to ask questions about Canada, I read her profile and she’s responded to this thread earlier.

As long as I did not ridicule or insult her (reason why I left out her name) I don’t see a reason why Tina reacted that way. She’s out of line to think she can tell me how I treat my personal business. But whatever. cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 5:40am On Aug 27, 2019
ladykilllar:

Pls how can I get all the materials thanks

Kindly send a pm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by haywhy80: 6:07am On Aug 27, 2019
charzyh2:
Please, can someone reply this?

Stages? Not sure but the exam is in 3 different modules. You must have a least score of 40 to pass. Google BCS IT nairaland to know more details about the exam.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 6:19am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
where is it stated you must inform the person undecided ordinary pm the world should know ba
hahahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ojsamuel(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
not true. I have been on NL for over 10 years.
I felt I had the duty to explain my reason for ignoring someone who might want to ask questions about Canada, I read her profile and she’s responded to this thread earlier.

As long as I did not ridicule or insult her (reason why I left out her name) I don’t see a reason why Tina reacted that way. She’s out of line to think she can tell me how I treat my personal business. But whatever. cool

Lol. Bro, you're just making a mountain out of a molehill. PMing is no biggie na. Just ignore if you won't oblige. BTW, someone once PMed me to give a very vital info which I'm grateful for, till today.

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 27, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Just so the person will know why I did not reply and maybe state her reason on the thread.

Trust me, I am way more than whatever you have in mind, I can bet on that cool
even those with pr and those in canada reply pms so what are you feeling like . The last person to send me a pm had been stuck on verification for two month from same school i did mine. Been able to sort it now. Ps i don't even remember her moniker.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2019
ojsamuel:

Lol. Bro, you're just making a mountain out of a molehill. PMing is no biggie na. Just ignore if you won't oblige. BTW, someone once PMed me to give a very vital info which I'm grateful for, till today.
Mountain out of molehill? I have been hacked once and over 400k stolen because I was answering mail. If I want to mail someone here I will take permission and I expect same treatment.

Like I said, I did not insult or ridicule anyone so I don’t see why you want to tell me how to run my business. I don’t like that, make people respect other people’s ways of dealing with issues.

Kapish

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:48am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
even those with pr and those in canada reply pms so what are you feeling like . The last person to send me a pm had stuck on verification for two month from same school i did mine. Been able to sort it now. Ps i don't even remember her moniker.
don't try to blackmail me with the line “even those with pr and those in Canada reply pms” don’t do that. I have replied people’s pm in this group as well but with permission.

I did not insult or ridicule anyone so don’t tell me how I handle my business. Please have a nice day.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Arosam:

This is how people fail exams even with expo.

I am from a background and live in an environment where people ask question when in doubt.

Maybe you do nor have that. Sorry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Good Morning All,

I would like to know if there is a time limit to respect between your permanent residency being approved and you having to travel out.

So you have to accept in say a week or a month?

After that do you have to travel in a month or 6nonths?

Also once in Canada, is there a limit as to the length of time you can be outside Canada during the first year of your arrival?

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

PS: When all goes well I will share my experience step by step..... So I will appreciate your kind responses.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 7:22am On Aug 27, 2019
It's getting hot in here... undecided

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2019
CanadianFan:

Good Morning

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

PS: When all goes well I will share my experience step by step..... So I will appreciate your kind responses.
medicals is valid for a year. So if u get pr in 7 months you have 5 months to travel. In the 5 years u are required to stay 2-3 years( find out the exact one online).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2019
bankyh1905:
It's getting hot in here... undecided

We will be alright once there's PPR rain grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin ^^
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Good morning,

Please do I have to repeat my travel history under my spouses travel history section in my ITA application.

I am the main applicant. And I feel it’s not necessary but I just wanted to clarify.

@bankyh1905...thanks for yesterday ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (521) (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.