Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051451 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Hello guys!

Can I claim two or more certificates with Bsc and CIMA?

I need to boost my crs score and I'm wondering if CIMA is evaluated as one certificate; if yes, what levels do I need to complete to get a positive evaluation?

I'd also like to know if anyone has done this and was successful

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bon2: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
nineteen:

please this is my phone number add me to the group 07061206772
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dexla(f): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2019
kkmny81:
And its PPR...................
After exactly 13 months of harrowing wait. The PPR is here...
I will be back to tell the story ...

For those who have any doubts about Pension used as POF. Pension is accepted, I used my Pension for 100% POF for family of 6

Congratulations!!! I sent you a PM, pls I need you to shed more light on using pension as 100% POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
Yea, right, starting with yours. wink

Adunnee:

We will be alright once there's PPR rain grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2019
My pleasure! smiley

Bazbaby:

@bankyh1905...thanks for yesterday ...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladykilllar: 8:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Dinma27:

Kindly send a pm

You can also communicate with my via kklobj@gmail.com

I really appreciate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
medicals is valid for a year. So if u get pr in 7 months you have 5 months to travel. In the 5 years u are required to stay 2-3 years( find out the exact one online).

That is very useful information right there.

If that is the case, will it bee a good idea to do the medical exam as close as possible to when you submit your credentials so as to maximise time if indeed the 1 year medical certificate in on the critical path?

How long are the docs valid for? I mean the police certificate, proof of employment ref.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladykilllar: 8:43am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
will that give your the required crs Why not get an extra degree or cert and evaluate then

Hmm M. Sc i presume. Pls do you have an idea of certs that can be obtained to add to your degrees and that can be obtained the fastest? i know of BCE and CIMA, other alternatives?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 8:45am On Aug 27, 2019
it is always advisable to get the medicals done close to submission date. Good you got the drift.

CanadianFan:

If that is the case, will it bee a good idea to do the medical exam as close as possible to when you submit your credentials so as to maximise time if indeed the 1 year medical certificate in on the critical path?

How long are the docs valid for? I mean the police certificate, proof of employment ref.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2019
CanadianFan:

do medicals after ITA. Nigeria Police report is valid 3 months ( you need to submit before it expires). Employment ref does not expire

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Remicynt(f): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2019
My WAEC finally got to WES yesterday after 7weeks of wait.... Elders and seniors of Wes how long do I have to wait for the evaluation officially cos to my understanding my evaluation just started officially abi... Plz correct me if am wrong. 35working days is another 7weeks and dats a loooooooog time o.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
Remicynt:
My WAEC finally got to WES yesterday after 7weeks of wait.... Elders and seniors of Wes how long do I have to wait for the evaluation officially cos to my understanding my evaluation just started officially abi... Plz correct me if am wrong. 35working days is another 7weeks and dats a loooooooog time o.
Same situation here. Though, my transcript got there about 4 weeks ago and they acknowledged on my profile. I guess I need to count from Transcript date. Make someone correct me if I am wrong.
Written the English Test already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 9:04am On Aug 27, 2019
Once the review of received documents is completed and verification starts, it takes 35 business days (5 weeks) to complete. Your report will most likely be ready a day or two before the completion date.

Remicynt:
Plz correct me if am wrong. 35working days is another 7weeks and dats a loooooooog time o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Adunnee: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2019
bankyh1905:
Yea, right, starting with yours. wink

Amen!��

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2019
bekayy:
it is always advisable to get the medicals done close to submission date. Good you got the drift.

That is excellent info. That is a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DadR: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Hi, kindly update the house when you get a feedback on this.

Thanks.

dexla:

Congratulations!!! I sent you a PM, pls I need you to shed more light on using pension as 100% POF.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Tina26:
do medicals after ITA. Nigeria Police report is valid 3 months ( you need to submit before it expires). Employment ref does not expire

Thanks a lot. The police report covers last 10 years right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Same situation here. Though, my transcript got there about 4 weeks ago and they acknowledged on my profile. I guess I need to count from Transcript date. Make someone correct me if I am wrong.
Written the English Test already?

Any reliable person that can help me with doing the WAEC and school transcript please?

I do not live in Nigeria and I need those two docs ASAP.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by teechedah: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2019
Like how many days do they use to review once all the document have been received?
bankyh1905:
Once the review of received documents is completed and verification starts, it takes 35 business days (5 weeks) to complete. Your report will most likely be ready a day or two before the completion date.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2019
CanadianFan:

Any reliable person that can help me with doing the WAEC and school transcript please?

I do not live in Nigeria and I need those two docs ASAP.
What school? You will have to rent someone’s time for a fee. I can’t help cos I spent my leave doing those things and now I am back to office.

It’s hard to believe, you don’t have friends or relatives here?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Canadaissure: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Ruby06:
Hello guys!

Can I claim two or more certificates with Bsc and CIMA? Yes you can

I need to boost my crs score and I'm wondering if CIMA is evaluated as one certificate; if yes, what levels do I need to complete to get a positive evaluation? Its presently being evaluated positively. You have to complete BA1-BA4 to get a certificate in business accounting

I'd also like to know if anyone has done this and was successful? People have used it successfully

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
What school? You will have to rent someone’s time for a fee. I can’t help cos I spent my leave doing those things and now I am back to office.

It’s hard to believe, you don’t have friends or relatives here?

Thanks.

Not that simple. My school is FUT Minna. My folks stay in Delta but none will have time to travel to Lagos for WAEC.

I am happy to pay of there is a reliable person that can help with processing the WAEC and school transcript.

He or she can send them to my address and I can do the sending from my base in Europe.

If you have a contact, I will act ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2019
CanadianFan:

Thanks.

Not that simple. My school is FUT Minna. My folks stay in Delta but none will have time to travel to Lagos for WAEC.

I am happy to pay of there is a reliable person that can help with processing the WAEC and school transcript.

He or she can send them to my address and I can do the sending from my base in Europe.

If you have a contact, I will act ASAP.

Thanks.
Ok I know a friend who schooled at Minna Niger state although as we speak he is in Jos (stayed back after NYSC), I think he “might” be able to help (it is advisable that payment of the transcript be done from your end)

For the WAEC If they allow third party do it, I can assist you.

Please, still explore other options.

*modified...

I just called him and he said he is in Kontagora and intends to leave for Jos on Friday(I told him you will pay for his service).
So you will have to speak to him yourself from this point.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by 2loadedguy: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2019
Please can a good Samaritan assist with study materials for the BCS certification exam. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Cryptomania: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
It all depends on your perspective. It's not an easy exam neither is it too difficult to pass. I think what matters most is how much you want it.
DexterousOne:

Thank you

Were the question easy or difficult?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Remicynt:
I think that WES will complete their review of the documents and accept it before the 35 days start counting. I suppose also that you will be notified that your report is now being prepared.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2019
bankyh1905:

Is 35 business days not 7 weeks?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Livelystone2411: 10:15am On Aug 27, 2019
Please guys, there is this Nigeria E-PIN/Scratch card Information form I downloaded from WES website. I guess we are expected to complete this form with WAEC e-scratch card and send to WES. I believe with this WES would be able to confirm the WAEC result online.

Just want to confirm if this process is acceptable by WES for WAEC evaluation, as I think it's faster than going through WAEC for the verification.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=Canadaissure post=81651253][/quote]

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Ok I know a friend who schooled at Minna Niger state although as we speak he is in Jos (stayed back after NYSC), I think he “might” be able to help (it is advisable that payment of the transcript be done from your end)

For the WAEC If they allow third party do it, I can assist you.

Please, still explore other options.

*modified...

I just called him and he said he is in Kontagora and intends to leave for Jos on Friday(I told him you will pay for his service).
So you will have to speak to him yourself from this point.

Thanks PM please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2019
Livelystone2411:
Please guys, there is this Nigeria E-PIN/Scratch card Information form I downloaded from WES website. I guess we are expected to complete this form with WAEC e-scratch card and send to WES. I believe with this WES would be able to confirm the WAEC result online.

Just want to confirm if this process is acceptable by WES for WAEC evaluation, as I think it's faster than going through WAEC for the verification.
It’s not enough for WAEC verification oh. When I did my WAEC they collected a scratch card from me, the scratch card is for WES to confirm the result. I also bought another scratch card but I have not sent it with this form you speak of. I don’t mind sending them two I wouldn’t want to risk not sending them this format you speak of.
Please visit WAEC and send from there first.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DexterousOne(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Cryptomania:
It all depends on your perspective. It's not an easy exam neither is it too difficult to pass. I think what matters most is how much you want it.

Okay
Thank you

I'll be writing soon sha
Let's see how it goes

(1) (2) (3) ... (522) (523) (524) (525) (526) (527) (528) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.