Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1051560 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Drahl(m): 11:29am On Sep 20, 2019
[quote author=jovids post=82400503]Good morning everyone.

I am so grateful to God. I am finally done with IELTS.

1st attempt 17th August, 2019 - LRWS- 7.5, 9, 6.5, 6.5

When I saw the result, I was so angry and moody all through that day. However, the next day, I woke up, encouraged myself and decided to rewrite the test on the next available date (7th Sept), which was just one week away (Thank God I made the decision).
I realized I needed help, so I contacted @ johnnybravo to assist with my writing. He agreed and we had one week intensive coaching on writing, while i was also seriously practicing the other components as well. He also gave me tips on Listening.

2nd attempt 7th September, 2019- LRWS- 8.5, 9, 7.5, 7.5 (all maxed out)

Congrats...it doesn't get better than this...very impressive.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2019
Awww, thank you!
[quote author=Drahl post=82401557][/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Orestel: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
false.
yes you can

Bros thanks for the response but I am sure you are referring to what is on the CRS calculator. When you try to open a profile, you will be asked again and its quite different from that of the CRS calculator.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2019
jovids:
Good morning everyone.

When I saw the result, I was so angry and moody all through that day. However, the next day, I woke up, encouraged myself and decided to rewrite the test on the next available date (7th Sept), which was just one week away (Thank God I made the decision).
I realized I needed help, so I contacted @ johnnybravo to assist with my writing. He agreed and we had one week intensive coaching on writing, while i was also seriously practicing the other components as well. He also gave me tips on Listening.
Congrats my dear friend. Our efforts paid off. You really worked hard for this, and you earned it. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. Hopefully you’ll get your ITA and PPR as well.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:42am On Sep 20, 2019
Orestel:

Bros thanks for the response but I am sure you are referring to what is on the CRS calculator. When you try to open a profile, you will be asked again and its quite different from that of the CRS calculator.
your wife's section would have same
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2019
congratulations
Was it BC or IDP?

jovids:
Good morning everyone.

2nd attempt 7th September, 2019- LRWS- 8.5, 9, 7.5, 7.5 (all maxed out)

MY ADVICE

Listening- Practice hard and listen attentively. Infact, listen like your life depends on it. Look out for your weak areas and focus on them till you conquer.

Reading-Practice, focus on your weak areas. try and get the 'tricks' behind answering correctly.

Writing- Please, please and please, if you are stuck on 6.5, look for someone to review your scripts. It will save you the money you will spend rewriting the test. I recommend @ johnnybravo1990, he is really thorough, detailed and also friendly.

Speaking-i made the mistake of trying to over-impress in my first test. My advise here is to keep it simple. Just talk as if you are with a friend. you dont need impress. Keep talking until you are told to stop.

I have learnt so much from this thread and I want to appreciate everybody.
Thank you @ cookeed (for taking out time to share your tips with me) @ johnnybravo (the intensive coaching really paid off) @ladymarshall @ jjohndoe83 and to everyone who keep contributing one way or the other to this thread.

All Glory to God!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2019
Silversurfer1:

Wooow. This is deep man. I feel so bad for them. This is why one must be very careful with these applications. Shame
bros the thing weak me o. thats why its better to be on nairaland and all those groups to ask questions o. if i had a step daughter not living with me but her parent. i would have also deemed are not a dependent relative o. these ircc guys are brutal abeg

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ayabemm16: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2019
IELTS result
First attempt:7th sept(MOD) LRSW - 8,9,7.5,7.5

I give all the glory to my Maker.
We move!!!

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Amen! Thank you so much. It will surely end in praise for us all.

johnnybravo1990:

Congrats my dear friend. Our efforts really paid off. You really worked hard for this, and you earned it. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. Hopefully you’ll get your ITA and PPR as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 11:51am On Sep 20, 2019
Big congrats
ayabemm16:
IELTS result
First attempt:7th sept(MOD) LRSW - 8,9,7.5,7.5

I give all the glory to my Maker.
We move!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2019
Thank you! its IDP
vllar:
congratulations
Was it BC or IDP?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:59am On Sep 20, 2019
Recently, it seems about 80% of people that aced their ielts wrote with MOD as compared to BC.. infact it's like among that 80%, more than 50% got at least a 7.5 in writing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by silkyhair: 12:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Congrats my dear friend. Our efforts really paid off. You really worked hard for this, and you earned it. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. Hopefully you’ll get your ITA and PPR as well.

Goodmorning @jonnybravo1990, please i need to speak to you as regards IELTS. Can you please share your email? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 12:04pm On Sep 20, 2019
ednut1:
bros the thing weak me o. thats why its better to be on nairaland and all those groups to ask questions o. if i had a step daughter not living with me but her parent. i would have also deemed are not a dependent relative o. these ircc guys are brutal abeg

Too brutal. They don't have mercy at all. The man even said they sold everything. All that excitement and hope gone down the drain, not to mention all their family and friends they told they're leaving. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Recently, it seems about 80% of people that aced their ielts wrote with MOD as compared to BC.. infact it's like among that 80%, more than 50% got at least a 7.5 in writing
dont start grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
I wrote on the same day with BC, honestly, they are biased.

LWRS 8.5, 6, 8, 8

I think they know what they are doing .
jovids:
Thank you! its IDP
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PreciousRuby(f): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2019
Can someone please assist me with the NOC for my job role as stated on my reference letter.

The job role includes:

Preparing documents on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
• Marketing the bank's products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
• Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
• Ensuring the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
• Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets.
• Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers.
• Achieve set deposit targets/Contributions by acquiring business/investment deals from private, public, Individuals and
Corporates.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2019
vllar:

LWRS 8.5, 6, 8, 8

Please did you write paper or computer based Test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHIBUMERCY: 12:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
This might help someone, someone told me about it and this was the feed i received from their customer service rep.

Thank you for contacting Compunet Limited the approved centre Institute of Commercial Management, UK in Nigeria with proven records of outstanding performance from our students.

ICM has about 20 management courses that are globally recognized, recognized and evaluated by WES, approved by Ofqual in the UK the highest higher institution accrediting body in the UK.

Some of the management courses include:

Business management,
Commercial Management,
Accounting and Finance
Management Studies,
Human Resource Development,
Leadership Studies,
Project Management,
Hospitality Management,
International Business Studies,
Journalism,
Maritime Management,
Marketing,
Purchasing and Supply Management,
Sport Management etc

a. Certificate Level (Canada Equivalent of completion of 100level)
b. Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of completion of 200level)
c. Advanced Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of completion of 300level)
d. Graduate Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of a full degree)

Please note that either CIT or Diploma level is enough to earn you the additional 37 points in your CRS for the Canadian immigrants.

The exams are taken quarterly March, June, September and December and the pass mark is 40%. The result, transcript and certificate will be out in three months after the exam.

There are four modules/courses in each of the levels. If you already have a first degree you are eligible to take any of the diploma courses.

The cost of the training and study pack is NGN150,000.
The cost of registration for each of the level is NGN80,000

Either Diploma or Certificate level is enough to earn you the additional marks to boost your CRS points.

Registration for December entries closes on the 25th of Sept, 2019.

Customer Service,

6 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
Paper
ucheuju:

Please did you write paper or computer based Test?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2019
silkyhair:

Goodmorning @jonnybravo1990, please i need to speak to you as regards IELTS. Can you please share your email? Thank you.
religionnascam@outlook.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CHIBUMERCY: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
This might help someone, someone told me about it and this was the feed i received from their customer service rep.

Thank you for contacting Compunet Limited the approved centre Institute of Commercial Management, UK in Nigeria with proven records of outstanding performance from our students.

ICM has about 20 management courses that are globally recognized, recognized and evaluated by WES, approved by Ofqual in the UK the highest higher institution accrediting body in the UK.

Some of the management courses include:

Business management,
Commercial Management,
Accounting and Finance
Management Studies,
Human Resource Development,
Leadership Studies,
Project Management,
Hospitality Management,
International Business Studies,
Journalism,
Maritime Management,
Marketing,
Purchasing and Supply Management,
Sport Management etc

a. Certificate Level (Canada Equivalent of completion of 100level)
b. Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of completion of 200level)
c. Advanced Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of completion of 300level)
d. Graduate Diploma Level (Canada equivalent of a full degree)

Please note that either CIT or Diploma level is enough to earn you the additional 37 points in your CRS for the Canadian immigrants.

The exams are taken quarterly March, June, September and December and the pass mark is 40%. The result, transcript and certificate will be out in three months after the exam.

There are four modules/courses in each of the levels. If you already have a first degree you are eligible to take any of the diploma courses.

The cost of the training and study pack is NGN150,000.
The cost of registration for each of the level is NGN80,000

Either Diploma or Certificate level is enough to earn you the additional marks to boost your CRS points.

Registration for December entries closes on the 25th of Sept, 2019.

Customer Service,

EI2NU:
Hello,
Thanks for the information. please can you share the contact details for Compunet, plus are there study/training centers for BCS in Lagos?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jovids: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
Apply for a remark ASAP
vllar:

LWRS 8.5, 6, 8, 8

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Collineno: 1:20pm On Sep 20, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Congrats my dear friend. Our efforts paid off. You really worked hard for this, and you earned it. Thanks for mentioning me in your post. Hopefully you’ll get your ITA and PPR as well.

Hello Please I need help too. Do you have materials that can help me? especially writing and reading
My email is stephen.omatobe@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
Good IELTS
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
Omoolope2023:
Please house, can the below IELTS result land one ITA?

L7, R5, W8, S8

Also what CLB is the result?

Thank you people.
not it can't. To open a profile you no module can be below 6.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2019
jovids:
Good morning everyone.

I have learnt so much from this thread and I want to appreciate everybody.
Thank you @ cookeed (for taking out time to share your tips with me) @ johnnybravo (the intensive coaching really paid off) @ladymarshall @ jjohndoe83 and to everyone who keep contributing one way or the other to this thread.

All Glory to God!
Tbh, I don't deserve the mention because I didn't attend to you at all despite promising. These things happen. I'm happy about your success all the same. May yhe rest be easy. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jjohndoe83: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2019
@Johnnybravo1990

You're the real don of this IELTS writing. My sister is also on this journey and she scaled her IELTS on the 5th try, thanks to you. Keep up the work bro.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiolamat: 1:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
I think you should try and apply for remark. I also wrote with BC computer based with this result; L9 R9 W6 S8. Have applied for a remark and am waiting to hear from them.

quote author=jovids post=82404530]Apply for a remark ASAP
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eagles92(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Please can you share or refer me to the materials you used in preparing for the exam?

Alosezele:
Congrats bro! U na scholar oo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Congratulations

jovids:
Good morning everyone.

All Glory to God!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beabeasquare: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
Your writing and speaking is very good; however you need to work on Listening and Reading.

You need at least 8 in listening and 7 in others if you want a direct ITA (depending on your status: age, educational qualifications, spouse IELTS and ECA,sibling, ..). If you are planning to go the PNP route, you need at least 6666 to create an express entry profile.

My suggestion: prepare again, attempt IELTS once more and aim for LRSW 9888. You can do it!

Omoolope2023:
Please house, can the below IELTS result land one ITA?

L7, R5, W8, S8

Also what CLB is the result?

Thank you people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (603) (604) (605) (606) (607) (608) (609) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.