Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,918 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (619) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050102 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by otunoba1(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2019
Good day Elders,

Please a quick one on POF.

Can the funds be in the PA’s kids account with a reference letter from the Bank stating that the PA (mum) is the sole signatory to the account or one should just move the funds from the kiddies account to the PA’s account at once?

The kiddies account is where she has been saving money over time.

Please assist.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by shygunXs(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
Rocorleone:
Hello,

I had created a profile for the FSW with a point at 396 or so. Then I decided to update my education, then the system said "I am no longer eligible to be in the pool.

I tried creating another profile again but it says samething, however, the CRS says my point was at 444 and I am eligible for EE.

Can someone help out please.

Thanks

Hi, how were you able to resolve your no longer eligible to be in the pool issue? That the point that my family is in right now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by magastefan: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2019
Hello house, any contact for uniben verification?
WES just sent me a verification email..kindly help.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by etrange: 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2019
Palominopeaches:

Éntrange my guy!!!!!
I dey o. Just seeing your ppr!! Congratulations. It finally ended in praise. Will announce mine soon grin

Thanks my co-hunter!!!

I've downloaded the meme I'd use when you announce yours! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ikcbn(m): 12:06am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello house,

How can I get PCC for my time in Uk?
Anyone with a guide/link?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 12:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Please I have a question that is a bit pertinent. My PPA gave me a reference letter which bears my resumption date at d PPA which is 11months.

How can this be solved, since it's 1year that's needed. Have submitted already though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2019
NubianQueen87:
Good evening house!

Hmmm. Please oo, my mom has a registered NGO which hasn't kicked off any activities but she named me and my younger sister as members of her BOT. We've not really been involved with it. . It's this misrepresentation talk that made me remember just now. I submitted my application last Saturday. Should I raise a CSE?
Thank you very much!

Raise that CSE ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by johnnybravo1990: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey buddy, I would love to relate with you. Do you charge for your services? I see you have helped a lot of peeps here. I intend to write mine November ending. Can you help?
Bros, I do it free for a few people, but for other people, we can agree on something. I have invested financially in some resources to upgrade my teaching. Also, coupled with the data I expend during our internet calls, it would be only fair if my expenses are compensated for. If I’m available by November ending, I’ll gladly coach you. If I’m not, I would refer you to some other people. Blissnenye is also a good tutor who you could contact as well. For anyone whom I am not available to tutor, I usually recommend her to them, and she does a pretty good job as well.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by OpulentOOF: 1:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Hi everyone! I want to inquire if WES has ever evaluated anyone’s ICM Diploma Qualification Certificates in any of its management courses?

I need testimonies because I need an additional certificate and the shortest programme that I can run to boost my CRS score.

Help me please
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 2:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Good People,

Do we have any WhatsApp group that is exclusively for Nigerians (post-AoR)? I would really appreciate a link up. Thank you.

I can't deal with being in a WhatsApp group with Indians. Many of them worry way too much, I can't come and kee myself with hbp.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 2:28am On Sep 24, 2019
ikcbn:
Hello house,

How can I get PCC for my time in Uk?
Anyone with a guide/link?

A simple google search for police certificate Uk would have given you this answer. Anyways here you go https://www.acro.police.uk/police_certificates.aspx

JuneFirst:

Infact, I thought my phone wasn't booting well. There are changes already, and it looks quite lovely...

I actually refreshed my phone twice thinking the problem is from my end.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks...

bLacKGoLd3:

Responded. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 2:34am On Sep 24, 2019
@Gladesh see post about IDP remark procedure.

PopularGingo:
I'm making this post because i've seen few people ask get no reply (Maybe i missed it). I've shared my experience in the past but doing it one more time won't hurt. I wrote IELTS for the 2nd time in April 2019 and got LRWS - 8.5, 7.5, 6.5, 7.5. based on advice and the confidence i had that i wrote well, i applied for a remark and got upgraded to 7.5.

The reason for this post is to say if you have high scores in other areas and you are confident in your writing/speaking, please apply for a remark as soon as possible.

The process for applying for MOD/IDP is this: send them an email requesting a remark (info@ielts.ng) including your exam number and centre number. they will send you the forms to fill as well as account/amount to pay.

Once you pay, send form back along with proof of payment. They will confirm receipt and inform you that your EOR is going to be reviewed. This next part is important... within a day or two, Follow up with an email to IDP Australia (idpieltsaustralia@idp.com) and copy IDP Nigeria (email above) confirming that they have received your request for remark.

Once they respond and confirm that its been received or looked into, you can now sit down and wait for the results.

P.S:- always tick remark for at least 2 sections just incase once changes and the other doesn't, that way you'll still get refund and money is not lost. unless of course you've maxed out points in other areas.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 2:41am On Sep 24, 2019
PopularGingo:
I posted in the PNP thread but I’ll post here just incase someone is interested.

ALBERTA PROVINCIAL NOMINATION PROCESS (OR HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN) based on my own experience so far, will update and modify as i go along.

EE account was opened in April, NOI came in July. My crs score is 446 and NOC 1241 Administrative assistant with one year (NYSC) work experience. I have two or more certificates and I am turning 28 in October. I also chose specific provinces when i was creating my profile because i was targeting those provinces for nomination. Some have chosen all provinces and still got Alberta nomination.

Alberta picks their candidates out of the pool with crs scores as low as 300 sometimes (as seen on their website). Each round of invitations has a different crs cut off (again check their website). As for NOC, they have a list of in demand occupations they choose from but from my own understanding they dish out invites to admin assistants/officers the most (i may be wrong, don't quote me). I can't say how they pick in terms of years of experience or whether you have other NOC's on your application. Also your profile must have more than 3 months left to expire.

Anywhoo, once you've received your Notification of Interest from Alberta, you are required to download or screenshot it, attach it to an email along with you EE profile number, full name and status of current or past AINP applications (if you have previously applied or not) and send to albertaexpressentry@gov.ab.ca within TWO (2) weeks (14 days) of receiving the NOI.

You will get a response from them within one week that contains a document checklist, the AINP form and what to do next. You will have 30 Days from the date of the email to send out your documents and forms to Alberta by Post. The document checklist will tell you what forms to fill from CIC website as well as documents you would need to attach. There is a guide on CIC website for filling these forms. I cannot stress it enough that you have to read, read, read the forms properly, check youtube and google (CAnadaVisa forum) for others with issues like yours before answering if you are unsure or better still post on NairaLand and somebody will answer (hopefully). Note that things like WES require original submission, in this case, print out the downloaded copy you got from WES website on coloured paper.

Do not staple or pin any of your documents, arrange them according to the way they are listed on the documents checklist. If you do not have Adobe reader on your device, you will be unable to fill the forms. Ensure you correct any mistakes before printing. If you spot a mistake after printing you will have to correct and print the whole thing again because all the barcodes and ID numbers have to be the same at the bottom of the page ( this applies to the AINP and generic IMM form). If your application is incomplete or missing documents, they will send it back or cancel it.

You do not need to add police report, medicals, or bank statement to this application. Also note that Alberta application is free. I used Aramex (they handed over to UPS) to send my documents signed and tracked at N12590 nd it arrived in 5/6days.

Na where i stop be this, any further updates on my application and i will be back to update this post.

Goodluck!!!!

32 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tods(f): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2019
Hello please from what point in time to what point in time does the proof of fund have to be in the account
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 3:49am On Sep 24, 2019
Goof morning, anyone have any idea about this?

Vousmevoyez:
Does someone who obtained their Bachelors from the US and then does the BCS exam in Nigeria to get 2 or more certs need Waec verification with WES? WEs eca for the bachelors has already been completed. The bcs would be added to the original eca
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MissHillz: 4:34am On Sep 24, 2019
magastefan:
Hello house, any contact for uniben verification?
WES just sent me a verification email..kindly help.thanks

I have one. Please send me a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MissHillz: 4:36am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=PopularGingo post=82509270][/quote]

Gracious goodness! I am considering thesame NOC. Thank you for posting. How do i contact you please?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CheesyTee(f): 4:40am On Sep 24, 2019
Lol. Same thing I thought. Seun is trying to give NL new look.
JuneFirst:

Infact, I thought my phone wasn't booting well. There are changes already, and it looks quite lovely...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 5:13am On Sep 24, 2019
Laune:

Raise that CSE ASAP

Still on the misrepresentation issue!

Will I have to declare my involvement in the company I was a board member at the inception but my name has been expunged from the company list of directors after I voluntarily withdraw?

Note: the changes have been effected at CAC
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Reytheon: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2019
Eraytee:
If you are sure you wrote well, apply for remark asap.

Alright
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Reytheon: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2019
kiari:
as the spirit leads...
smiley smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:52am On Sep 24, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Bros, I do it free for a few people, but for other people, we can agree on something. I have invested financially in some resources to upgrade my teaching. Also, coupled with the data I expend during our internet calls, it would only be fair if my expenses are compensated for. If I’m available by November ending, I’ll gladly coach you. If I’m not, I would refer you to some other people. Blissnenye is also a good tutor who you could contact as well. For anyone whom I am not available to tutor, I usually recommend her to them, and she does a pretty good job as well.
I don’t mind paying “a minimum” for your effort, time and stress grin

You help a lot of people and that’s really great of you I must say. I have not started reading yet due to busy schedules but when I begin I will contact you. Please follow back.

Thanks a lot and have a great day.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 5:54am On Sep 24, 2019
Omoolope2023:

Still on the misrepresentation issue!

Will I have to declare my involvement in the company I was a board member at the inception but my name has been expunged from the company list of directors after I voluntarily withdraw?

Note: the changes have been effected at CAC
you guys should stop complicating things . You are required to state 10 years activity or after 18th birthday which ever is earlier. State all events.

Member of board 2009 to 2015 abc limited.
How hard is it disclosing this. Costs nothing . Sigh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2019
Hey guys,

Good morning oh,

Please see the attached pic, does that mean my school has responded to WES? Has my 35 working days started counting?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:00am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26. grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2019
Vousmevoyez:
Goof morning, anyone have any idea about this?

no waec as the bcs is not a nigerian diploma
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by mobenjackson(m): 6:02am On Sep 24, 2019
godG:
Good People,

Do we have any WhatsApp group that is exclusively for Nigerians (post-AoR)? I would really appreciate a link up. Thank you.

I can't deal with being in a WhatsApp group with Indians. Many of them worry way too much, I can't come and kee myself with hbp.

Boss Boss... Your loyal student here ooo... How's all over there?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Tods:
Hello please from what point in time to what point in time does the proof of fund have to be in the account
if proceeds of gift deed, sale of land or car. Anytime before submission after iTa till you land in canada. If personal savings you need to show six months statement or 6 months average balance. To show it was there over time

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Tina26. grin grin grin
angry
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by godG: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2019
mobenjackson:

Boss Boss... Your loyal student here ooo... How's all over there?

Baba o! I'm loyal o. We dey push am, bro. Officially the 2nd day of Fall today and that can only mean one thing: to brace up, for winter is coming.

Hope you are doing great, bro?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
angry
Let’s forget the past and move on na. Have a lovely day ahead grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.