Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (620) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050075 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 6:10am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey guys,

Good morning oh,

Please see the attached pic, does that mean my school has responded to WES? Has my 35 working days started counting?

Yes, just wait for the evaluation report
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 6:16am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
you guys should stop complicating things . You are required to state 10 years activity or after 18th birthday which ever is earlier. State all events.

Member of board 2009 to 2015 abc limited.
How hard is it disclosing this. Costs nothing . Sigh

Your second sentence in the first paragraph and first sentence in second paragraph would have suffice but sometimes people just want to show their 'nairalandness'

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by otunoba1(m): 6:18am On Sep 24, 2019
otunoba1:
Good day Elders,

Please a quick one on POF.

Can the funds be in the PA’s kids account with a reference letter from the Bank stating that the PA (mum) is the sole signatory to the account or one should just move the funds from the kiddies account to the PA’s account at once?

The kiddies account is where she has been saving money over time.

Please assist.

Thank you

Please assist with this inquiry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2019
ikcbn:
Hello house,

How can I get PCC for my time in Uk?
Anyone with a guide/link?

This is the link I’m currently using to do mine: https://www.acro.police.uk/

Haven’t gotten the final report yet though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by williams94: 6:30am On Sep 24, 2019
hello, good morning, please i will like to ask a question regarding NOC, i am in the banking industry, international trade, bills for collection(import) to be precise, please hat job can i apply for when job hunting?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 6:36am On Sep 24, 2019
You're welcome!
ucheuju:

Thank you for this insight
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey guys,

Good morning oh,

Please see the attached pic, does that mean my school has responded to WES? Has my 35 working days started counting?
have they sent verification emall to school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by dayjeee(m): 6:45am On Sep 24, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Bros, I do it free for a few people, but for other people, we can agree on something. I have invested financially in some resources to upgrade my teaching. Also, coupled with the data I expend during our internet calls, it would only be fair if my expenses are compensated for. If I’m available by November ending, I’ll gladly coach you. If I’m not, I would refer you to some other people. Blissnenye is also a good tutor who you could contact as well. For anyone whom I am not available to tutor, I usually recommend her to them, and she does a pretty good job as well.
boss, please be available o. Been planning of contacting you when i am ready in jan or feb too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by jksallie: 6:48am On Sep 24, 2019
Please help, my UNIPORT ECA is taking forever. Anyone with a contact that can be of help. I've been in the verification stage for a month now and no response from uniport. Please I really need help. Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ogbeniDM: 7:04am On Sep 24, 2019
Yes, I've been given an expected completion date.
Omega30:
@OgbeniDM, any update on WES?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Vousmevoyez(f): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks Tina for always answering my questions kiss

Tina26:
no waec as the bcs is not a nigerian diploma

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by tolfa(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2019
I will suggest that you move the cash to the PA's account. Being in the kid's account means that the bank statement will bear the child's name.
otunoba1:

Please assist with this inquiry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Influential101: 7:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Hocmeum:
Please I have a question that is a bit pertinent. My PPA gave me a reference letter which bears my resumption date at d PPA which is 11months.

How can this be solved, since it's 1year that's needed. Have submitted already though.

Why did you submit without resolving the issue? You want to be rejected?

Go back to your PPA and beg them to issue you a letter from the date you were mobilized for NYSC that covers one year...Explain and beg them that without the full one yr, the letter will be meaningless.

I must state that you're toiling with rejection, VOs do not joke with work experience as that's one of the eligibility requirements.. All the best

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2019
Hocmeum:
Please I have a question that is a bit pertinent. My PPA gave me a reference letter which bears my resumption date at d PPA which is 11months.

How can this be solved, since it's 1year that's needed. Have submitted already though.

hope you have other experiences above 12 months. And the total years claimed have extra months on them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ikcbn(m): 7:51am On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks smiley

Pwinkle1:

This is the link I’m currently using to do mine: https://www.acro.police.uk/

Haven’t gotten the final report yet though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
have they sent verification emall to school
I don’t know, that’s why I am asking
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
I don’t know, that’s why I am asking
evaluation only starts when verification for your transcripts and waec has been received.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by itamkate: 8:21am On Sep 24, 2019
jksallie:
Please help, my UNIPORT ECA is taking forever. Anyone with a contact that can be of help. I've been in the verification stage for a month now and no response from uniport. Please I really need help. Thanks in advance

Usually, the exams and records department are slow in responding to important matters as this. You will need to go back there or ask anyone who's helping you to go with a screenshot or printout of your status, where it shows WES has sent them a mail for verification. Ask to know who's in charge and see the log book of sent verifications, if your own isn't there ask for it to be se t immediately. That is what I did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 8:27am On Sep 24, 2019

If its for Masters send me a PM so I can give you a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by danfad: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2019
jksallie:

If it is for masters or Phd send me a PM so I can give you a contact.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiolamat: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Contact 08189939774 for your waec processing to WES. She did my Neco and hubby's waec.

quote author=Didi2818 post=82504452]Hi jaybros, I need help processing waec trabscript for WES. Can I have your email address to contact you directly. Thank you. quote]

Just sent you a message. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omega30(m): 8:43am On Sep 24, 2019
ogbeniDM:
Yes, I've been given an expected completion date.
You contacted them?
Have you done verification?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Dan90s:

Did you get an answer to this, or you have more info now because we’re in the same situation. I also need clarification

I haven't gotten any help yet. I'll repost it again, it's really frustrating. Please let me know when you get some help
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 8:56am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
evaluation only starts when verification for your transcripts and waec has been received.
WES has received the transcripts and WAEC, they have also changed the status to “accepted”. I just sent my certificates through Hellofax a minute ago.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2019
Good morning lovelies, honorable seniors please this is especially for you.
I'm one of the directors of my Dad's medical services organizations and have stated this in a previous CIC application. However, I am also an employee in the Laboratory Unit of the Clinic subsidiary, and have been working for two years. Does my reference letter need to also state the director portion of my involvement?
The way my reference letter is drafted right now just takes care of the employee details in the required CIC format, without stating that I work for my dad or that I am a director in the company.

Please kindly advise, brothers and sisters. I find this really tricky and delicate, especially with the whole disclosure fiasco going on. The 5-year ban someone was hit with frightened me, so I'm trying to be extra careful.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by urblackpearl: 9:30am On Sep 24, 2019
Good morning all,

I ask this question on behalf of someone on this journey and not a part of this thread. Here goes!

She has a paid employment and a side hustle that started a couple of years ago. The side hustle is a fashion design thing. She earned some money from it and also set up Facebook and Instagram pages. However, it was more of a hobby because during to the full time job and unreliable tailors, her service was epileptic

Now, she has submitted her EE application without any mention for the fashion design thing. She has also deactivated and unlike her social media media profiles. A basic Google search will not bring up any relationship between her and the side hustle. Should she be worried about her application not mentioning the fashion thing?

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 24, 2019
urblackpearl:
Good morning all,

I ask this question on behalf of someone on this journey and not a part of this thread. Here goes!

She has a paid employment and a side hustle that started a couple of years ago. The side hustle is a fashion design thing. She earned some money from it and also set up Facebook and Instagram pages. However, it was more of a hobby because during to the full time job and unreliable tailors, her service was epileptic

Now, she has submitted her EE application without any mention for the fashion design thing. She has also deactivated and unlike her social media media profiles. A basic Google search will not bring up any relationship between her and the side hustle. Should she be worried about her application not mentioning the fashion thing?

Thank you
raise CSE to inform them. You don't know where ones phone number or email might pop up. Its costs nothing to inform them.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for your concern.

I can get another one, but that will be misrepresentation,base on d former I submitted. I will just raise CSE and explain the truth which is actually what I submitted. I actually did hint it that I was posted to serve for one year(additional documents upload) and that we camped for 3weeks, thereafter I was posted to my PPA.

Influential101:
Why did you submit without resolving the issue?

Go back to your PPA and beg them to issue you a letter from the date you were mobilized for NYSC that covers one year...Explain and beg them that without the full one yr, the letter will be meaningless. All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hocmeum: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2019
Yes I do Sir. Thanks a bunch. About 4months extra

ednut1:
hope you have other experiences above 12 months. And the total years claimed have extra months on them

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2019
This new layout is fine o. I like it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fidesa: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2019
Tina26:
you guys should stop complicating things . You are required to state 10 years activity or after 18th birthday which ever is earlier. State all events.

Member of board 2009 to 2015 abc limited.
How hard is it disclosing this. Costs nothing . Sigh

But what if you were registered as a member of the board when you were a child, say 12 years ago and before your 18th birthday, do you have to declare this as well?
Besides we know that as kids, back in the day our parents would buy shares in our names, without our knowledge, thereby making you a shareholder in those companies.
so how will this be declared of unknown?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by KaceeDcontrol(m): 10:13am On Sep 24, 2019
SonsOfLiverpool:
Hey guys,

Good morning oh,

Yes it means your school has responded to WES. For the 35 days, WES will send you an email when the 35 (or 20) working days start counting and also an estimated completion date, you should not be in doubt when it gets to that point

(1) (2) (3) ... (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.