Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (646) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052833 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by rahman137(m): 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
Tavict:
Please how long does it take if I send my degree certificate through hellofax to WES? and also please who is applying for hrdc advanced diploma course in Unilag too

Sent mine on Sunday and noticed it had been updated this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Hephzibah2018: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
stanzee:

Good Morning everyone! Happy Independence my people.

It’s COPR. So I’m sorry it took so long to write this but the truth is, I had written my ppr story since March and deleted when It didn’t come when I expected.

God Did it!!
I almost thought this day will never come!! Yaweh, My Covenant keeping God, Thank you!!!

Ielts: LRSW - 8.5,7,7.5,7
Crs- 475
AOR- 31st October 2018
MEP/ Biometrics- 31st November 2018
VO- Ottawa
Long Silence....
Re Medicals mail - 24th August 2019
Mep- 31st August 2019.
Ppr- 4th September
Passport received- 25th September
No single Adrs

So I’m a lawyer, with 4 years work experience, at the time of applying it was just over 3 years, My first work experience, I was paid cash cos it was my NYSC ppa, but I stayed there for some months after NYSC.. I did a LOE stating that I was paid by cash. Meanwhile, I used Wes for my evaluation but I evaluated my Llb & Law school degree & I chose masters when filling my application.

I’m grateful to God, My Incredible God, my God that has never ever failed me.

So happy for you. Covenant keeping God!!!!!! I tap into this approval annointing in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 10:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
LecturerIFE:

That's the norm.

OAU now charges for transcript verification. Last time I asked, it's N2500 for undergraduate and N5000 for postgraduate. You can use ETX for your verification or reach out to anyone in the school.

Thank you very much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chibabe25: 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2019
LecturerIFE:

That's the norm.

OAU now charges for transcript verification. Last time I asked, it's N2500 for undergraduate and N5000 for postgraduate. You can use ETX for your verification or reach out to anyone in the school.

Please do you have any contacts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukky18: 11:23pm On Oct 01, 2019
I learnt there is a hotel next to qlife. Pls, what's d name. I am coming from the mainland and I av medicals on Monday. Am thinking of leaving home with my family on Sunday evening cos we might not be able to meet up considering Lagos traffic and Monday rush.

ednut1:
i booked both qlife gave me july 4. Iom gave june 16. Even though i work near qlife i went for iom. Got there 6.30 am. Left at 10 am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 3:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Divine fountain hotel....check it out on google map.

All the best sis wink

bukky18:
I learnt there is a hotel next to qlife. Pls, what's d name. I am coming from the mainland and I av medicals on Monday. Am thinking of leaving home with my family on Sunday evening cos we might not be able to meet up considering Lagos traffic and Monday rush.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2019
The kind of questions i see on this thread these days has me facepalming myself.

Why are we like this? Some of you want everything done for you from start to finish. Where is that done? How did y’all pass through school? To read seems to be an issue, research nko? That one na problem.

Simple questions that require using the search bar or even google, you will see them asking. Some questions just require common sense and logical reasoning but no they will still be asking mumu questions. This is one of the reasons agents are scamming people these days. Nobody wants to read or put in the work but you want results kpa kpa kpa

Some questions are valid and unique so don’t even come for me �. Lets try to do better, we are going to a country where nobody will tell you anything. If anything sef they expect you to do your research and be well informed. Lets do the needful and be more proactive please.

You will still see someone come and ask which ECA body is better and faster abi has wes removed waec truly ��. angry angry angry

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
READ! READ!! READ!!!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PopularGingo: 6:06am On Oct 02, 2019
For everyone doing medicals you need the passport or a copy of it.

jovids:
Please do we also need international passport for kids during medical test?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:20am On Oct 02, 2019
Help me tell them o. People are too lazy. It's appalling. I didn't know about this thread until i got ITA and I asked [b][/b]ONE question only. This was after doing my own research o just to confirm. I have people who had gotten PPR so i asked them as well but even before asking I had done my research so i dont come out as a time waster asking needless questions.

We should just stop answering questions. Then they will get it. Tueh for all of you who want to be spoon-fed. You want results but no work. Nansense.

PopularGingo:
The kind of questions i see on this thread these days has me facepalming myself.

You will still see someone come and ask which ECA body is better and faster abi has wes removed waec truly ��. angry angry angry

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
READ! READ!! READ!!!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 6:46am On Oct 02, 2019
PopularGingo:

Why are we like this? Some of you want everything done for you from start to finish. Where is that done? How did y’all pass through school? To read seems to be an issue, research nko? That one na problem.

Simple questions that require using the search bar or even google, you will see them asking. Some questions just require common sense and logical reasoning but no they will still be asking mumu questions. This is one of the reasons agents are scamming people these days. Nobody wants to read or put in the work but you want results kpa kpa kpa

Some questions are valid and unique so don’t even come for me �. Lets try to do better, we are going to a country where nobody will tell you anything. If anything sef they expect you to do your research and be well informed. Lets do the needful and be more proactive please.

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
READ! READ!! READ!!!

Do not be harsh. That is not the spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 6:47am On Oct 02, 2019
bekayy:
Help me tell them o. People are too lazy. It's appalling. I didn't know about this thread until i got ITA and I asked [b][/b]ONE question only. This was after doing my own research o just to confirm. I have people who had gotten PPR so i asked them as well but even before asking I had done my research so i dont come out as a time waster asking needless questions.

We should just stop answering questions. Then they will get it. Tueh for all of you who want to be spoon-fed. You want results but no work. Nansense.

You are still in Nigeria that is why you have this poor mindset.

More telling, Nigerian mentality is still in you.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cochtrane(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2019
There shouldn't be anything wrong with asking questions

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Enculer: 7:05am On Oct 02, 2019
cochtrane:
There shouldn't be anything wrong with asking questions

Thank you. Most of those acting like they know all have never stepped a foot outside the shores of Nigeria.

The same people will be asking for directions when they get to Canada. How will they feel if people snub them?

Because they are going abroad for the first time they are acting all smart.

Please ask your questions. I will help where I can.

Ask ask ask. No question is stupid.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by stunning4real: 7:22am On Oct 02, 2019
PopularGingo:

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
READ! READ!! READ!!!
there're better ways of passing your message without insulting people.
What about " guys lets do research before asking questions, there are some questions which answers are everywhere on the net".
Learn to respect people irrespective of the situation. See everyone as extension of God.

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by urblackpearl: 7:49am On Oct 02, 2019
I heard there is someone in Ibadan charges 15k for CRS simulation grin grin grin

kiari:

she doesn't have to post other details here,we should stop spamming the thread...let her use the CRS TOOL to simulate her scores... It's not that hard people.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Annim: 7:53am On Oct 02, 2019
Can someone help with my second question?

Thanks

I evaluated my executive MBA with WES and that was the same thing written on the report.
Equivalence 'Executive Masters in Business Administration'
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 7:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Enculer:

Do not be harsh. That is not the spirit.

That's not harsh but plain truth

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ihotukum1: 8:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Hello everyone. I am about to respond to an ITA from Saskatchewan but l have an issue and want to ask. We have had 7.7 million as pof since last year up to July this year 2019 however l got am admission in UK and paid my fees using fx on 22 August and because we had to raise pof for UK we sold some properties and moved the money to my account September 9. Little did we knw that I would be given an ITA to apply on September 26. Now my concern is that the three months statement I have printed has a 16 day gap from 22 august to 9 September because of the school fees i paid through telex to uk. Although I have the bal of 14 million now. The big question will this gap of 16 days short in pof lead to an outright rejection of my ITA? Please I need to be enlightened. The minimum we need FAM of. Four 6.5 million pls can l have any chance to succeed with the ITA? Every other documents are OK.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DOMHG: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you so much

Tina26:
only spouse Canadian experience gives points . So take it out pre ita
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DOMHG: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2019
Great!!! Thanks for sharing your experience......

nomad26:
For our application, we went with option 2 for my spouse's work experience and it worked out fine.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2019
PopularGingo:

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!
READ! READ!! READ!!!

Its actually very frustrating and it's why this section is so long. I never knew Nigerians were this bad till I came to Nairaland. They just don't like to do research. Like Ednut said, it's become boring now, seeing the same questions again and again. You guys should do better please

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 9:04am On Oct 02, 2019
urblackpearl:
I heard there is someone in Ibadan charges 15k for CRS simulation grin grin grin

Looool grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Fm90(f): 9:51am On Oct 02, 2019
���������are you for real..
Silversurfer1:

Looool grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dream176: 10:12am On Oct 02, 2019
I am a graduate of OAU and I am just starting the whole process from the start . I visited Oau senate last month to have my transcript forwarded to Wes but it has not gotten to them yet .

Please kindly advice me on what to do
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2019
I don't even understand what you are saying.

In the end, all I am saying is that people should try to do more research and stop asking questions which have been answered. Oshey mindset and mentality. Buhahaha.

Enculer:

You are still in Nigeria that is why you have this poor mindset.

More telling, Nigerian mentality is still in you.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by PLSHELEP: 10:46am On Oct 02, 2019
Ihotukum1:
Hello everyone. I am about to respond to an ITA from Saskatchewan but l have an issue and want to ask. We have had 7.7 million as pof since last year up to July this year 2019 however l got am admission in UK and paid my fees using fx on 22 August and because we had to raise pof for UK we sold some properties and moved the money to my account September 9. Little did we knw that I would be given an ITA to apply on September 26. Now my concern is that the three months statement I have printed has a 16 day gap from 22 august to 9 September because of the school fees i paid through telex to uk. Although I have the bal of 14 million now. The big question will this gap of 16 days short in pof lead to an outright rejection of my ITA? Please I need to be enlightened. The minimum we need FAM of. Four 6.5 million pls can l have any chance to succeed with the ITA? Every other documents are OK.

i'm (and other people) very confused with your story.

The real question is, did your balance drop below 6.5m in the last sis months until now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Likel69: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2019
mitch2002:
Hello everyone, please does anyone have reliable contact of who does transcript in DELSU(Abraka)
Yeah I do please call or WhatsApp 09050268234

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2019
Good morning seniors and all Canada hopefuls.
I have been a silent reader but had to register today because I need help.

Please I included my NYSC experience and I have been trying to get reference letter from my PPA since last month. After so many back and front they just informed me that I need to get a letter from the Canadian embassy showing that my PPA has to give me a reference letter as part of my application process. I know that is not possible, please what can I do in this situation. I am expecting ITA soon.

cc: Ladymarshall, Stencil, Topsmamen, iaatmguy, everyone please please how do I resolve this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lubriderm(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks a lot. Pls how do I go about that? My email is beedaymiegreen@gmail.com

JuneFirst:

That's too long.
PM me. I could refer you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by lubriderm(f): 11:19am On Oct 02, 2019
Please anyone with useful information should please assist.

lubriderm:
Hello house. This is quite urgent. Please does anyone have a contact in unilag exam and record unit. WES sent them notification since 4th of July and today is 30th of September yet nothing has been done. I don follow up taya. Today there is no internet, tomorrow the person is on leave, it's from one excuse to another. I started this WES process since April and Unilag has just kept me at a stand still. Please if you know anyone that knows someone pls connect me. I'm desperately in need of someone that can fasttrack this process for me. This is the only thing delaying my evaluation process. I would really appreciate if anyone can be of help. Thanks in advance fam. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.