Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1064498 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2019
may today’s draw favor us all. What goes up must surely come down. Fingers crossed lipsrsealed

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2019
cannyroy:
Good morning seniors and all Canada hopefuls.
I have been a silent reader but had to register today because I need help.

Please I included my NYSC experience and I have been trying to get reference letter from my PPA since last month. After so many back and front they just informed me that I need to get a letter from the Canadian embassy showing that my PPA has to give me a reference letter as part of my application process. I know that is not possible, please what can I do in this situation. I am expecting ITA soon.

cc: Ladymarshall, Stencil, Topsmamen, iaatmguy, everyone please please how do I resolve this?
screenshot of your application post ITA should solve this. if you have 3 years experience already you cant delete it pre ITA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2019
cannyroy:
Good morning seniors and all Canada hopefuls.
I have been a silent reader but had to register today because I need help.

Please I included my NYSC experience and I have been trying to get reference letter from my PPA since last month. After so many back and front they just informed me that I need to get a letter from the Canadian embassy showing that my PPA has to give me a reference letter as part of my application process. I know that is not possible, please what can I do in this situation. I am expecting ITA soon.

cc: Ladymarshall, Stencil, Topsmamen, iaatmguy, everyone please please how do I resolve this?

In addition to @Tina26's suggestion, you can also visit this page, print it out and show them as it's the official site of the EE process.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
Elektra008:
I think joo2018 has abandoned us finally on this thread that is why this part has not been closed. grin even Topsmamen sef don disappear.lol

Lol. I no fit disappear o.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2019
Enculer:

You are still in Nigeria that is why you have this poor mindset.

More telling, Nigerian mentality is still in you.
most of the questions have been asked. someone was told ond/hnd is two or more degrees. it is also in the search button as far back as 2015 threads. but he still came here to re ask. my friend i told about EE last year said she had no interest. only to see one of our friends in canada . now she wants to start. the questions have been annoying and lame. i had no choice than to tell her to research. imagine asking which name is last name, how long does ielts take to be released. i simply sent a google screenshot. lets learn to research biko

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Topsmamen: 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2019
Where my people at? @yemblaze @iaatmguy @ladymarshall @Adunnee @Stencil @majamisile @Ladywinterfell of Westeros @TemiGee

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by uche13: 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dear All,

Please I am in a bit of a situation.

I am post-ITA and I had my medicals last week at Qlife. Unfortunately, my passport with the UK embassy was not out. I have exams in UK soon so i had to apply to renew my passport.

My husband presented his original passport while i only had a coloured copy.

I was informed they will notify Canada about it.

I intend doing an LOE attaching letter of explanaton, proof of my exams and proof that the passport is with the UK Immigration.

Please will this suffice?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ihotukum1: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2019
For my ITA if I print statement from July to sept I have a 16 days short fall in pof from august 22 to 9/Sept, if I decide to wait to print sept to October it will be October 19 back wards will still have the days in sept and August in the statement to make it three months. If I explain with proof of my sch fees telex and my admission letter will my ITA still be rejected we have always had the pof in treasury bill since last year the period under review is 22 Aug to 9/sept that is when I paid sch fees and was able to get money to add up
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
Topsmamen:
Where my people at? @yem.blaze @iaat.mguy @lady.marshall @Adun.nee @Sten.cil @maj.amisile @Lady.winterfell of West.eros @Tem.iGee
we full ground, waiting for the mail

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ihotukum1:
For my ITA if I print statement from July to sept I have a 16 days short fall in pof from august 22 to 9/Sept, if I decide to wait to print sept to October it will be October 19 back wards will still have the days in sept and August in the statement to make it three months. If I explain with proof of my sch fees telex and my admission letter will my ITA still be rejected we have always had the pof in treasury bill since last year the period under review is 22 Aug to 9/sept that is when I paid sch fees and was able to get money to add up
looks complex to me. why not just do tbills ? THAT'S if your funds are enough, and if they want more documents, you can always provide that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladykilllar: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dream176:
I am a graduate of OAU and I am just starting the whole process from the start . I visited Oau senate last month to have my transcript forwarded to Wes but it has not gotten to them yet .

Please kindly advice me on what to do

I am an alumnus too, please how much did the whole process cost?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iaatmguy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ihotukum1:
Hello everyone. I am about to respond to an ITA from Saskatchewan but l have an issue and want to ask. We have had 7.7 million as pof since last year up to July this year 2019 however l got am admission in UK and paid my fees using fx on 22 August and because we had to raise pof for UK we sold some properties and moved the money to my account September 9. Little did we knw that I would be given an ITA to apply on September 26. Now my concern is that the three months statement I have printed has a 16 day gap from 22 august to 9 September because of the school fees i paid through telex to uk. Although I have the bal of 14 million now. The big question will this gap of 16 days short in pof lead to an outright rejection of my ITA? Please I need to be enlightened. The minimum we need FAM of. Four 6.5 million pls can l have any chance to succeed with the ITA? Every other documents are OK.
you don't have to attach your statement of account, tbills or MMF would suffice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by AryaEgugu: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
bekayy:
Help me tell them o. People are too lazy. It's appalling. I didn't know about this thread until i got ITA and I asked [b][/b]ONE question only. This was after doing my own research o just to confirm. I have people who had gotten PPR so i asked them as well but even before asking I had done my research so i dont come out as a time waster asking needless questions.

We should just stop answering questions. Then they will get it. Tueh for all of you who want to be spoon-fed. You want results but no work. Nansense.

@bekay did it ever occur to you that YOU can see a question asked by someone else, even though the question is annoying to you and still choose to skip it? That seems like a better approach rather than bragging of your unparalleled research skills. You can be fantastic with all that no doubt but i need you to understand that some other people learn by asking questions so that they are clear and don’t make any mistake whatsoever.
Different people are at different stages of this journey, and someone started this thread to cater to every question no matter how stupid it may sound. Infact there are people who are humble and meek enough to calm down and answer these questions repeatedly just to provide solutions to others. I have benefited from them, you have too and it is my pleasure to give back to this community too.
Bear in mind that a question that you consider stupid or invalid is actually someone else’s existing dilemma. So you and your “I know it all via personal research gang” should back off or best skip the question and move on! Don’t come and be making others feel bad for asking questions, because even an igbo saying goes, “onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo.” Meaning that he who asks questions doesn’t miss road. So please let’s encourage a continuous information sharing culture especially for people who are just starting their early stages. This silo mentality, this i have gone far in my application therefore i only want to see question relevant to my current stage mentality should end here, today! I carry God beg una.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ihotukum1:

If it compulsory you submit bank statements for your PNP,

Your current crs score will determine my response.

If your score can easily get you ITA without nomination, I'll advise you ignore the application.

But if your score is low and this PNP seems a miracle, I'll suggest you print 1 year Statement showing that the money has been in your account for a very long time and then write a LOE explaining the gap. This shouldn't be a problem in my opinion.
If your score isn't high, I think it's better to go the LOE route than declining.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Philips49: 12:54pm On Oct 02, 2019
460-461
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Please who has gotten transcript or has contact for transcript processing for osun state college of technology Esa Oke.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
AryaEgugu:

@bekay did it ever occur to you that YOU can see a question asked by someone else, even

You seem to be missing the point. You can ask questions that have never been asked or better yet, go through/search the threads or even do a simple Google search for your questions. If you can't find them, come here and ask. It is irritating when you see the SAME questions over and over and over and over again. The same question has been answered probably over the entire 8 threads of this EE thread but someone will come and ask again. The thread then loses its value because you're not seeing or gaining anything new. Simple instruction of going to page one, people don't want to do.
Stop enabling spoon feeding. There are people here who've gone through all 8 threads sef. Do they have two heads? Nobody (including myself) is being arrogant when we say just do small research before you come here and ask questions.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sissyisy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
CanadaPR:

is it only ICES that give a positive evaluation of the HRDC result

Yes. HRDC Advanced Diploma in Business Administration is equivalent to a 2 Year Canadian Diploma
From ICES....
We move!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
Nwanne. Stop encouraging asking the same questions over and over again. Imagine someone asking for numbers of IOM when there is a website or if IELTS is written in some locations like there isn't Google in the phone.
I keep saying you are in a life changing process, At least put in some effort. Shalom.

You have spoken your part.

AryaEgugu:

@bekay did it ever occur to you that YOU can see a question asked by someone else, even though the question is annoying to you and still choose to skip it? . This silo mentality, this i have gone far in my application therefore i only want to see question relevant to my current stage mentality should end here, today! I carry God beg una.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
[quote author=Sissyisy post=82770107][/quote]

Yes for now. We are still expecting eca from other bodies.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
Thank you my dear. People are supporting being spoon fed. We that put in energy, we don't have any work or a life right?. You guys keep asking answered questions. At least the humble and calm people will keep answering you.

Silversurfer1:

Stop enabling spoon feeding. There are people here who've gone through all 8 threads sef. Do they have two heads? Nobody (including myself) is being arrogant when we say just do small research before you come here and ask questions.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dream176: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2019
ladykilllar:

I am an alumnus too, please how much did the whole process cost?

I paid the sum of 23250 to etx . Do you reside in Lagos
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kikinky1: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
Eraytee:
may today’s draw favor us all. What goes up must surely come down. Fingers crossed lipsrsealed

How do you know that there is a draw today. Sorry to.ask.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
jovids:
Please do we also need international passport for kids during medical test?

We did ours last week. My kids don't have their passports yet, thanks to Alausa and their nonsense. I called the hospital to inform them if we should reschedule. They said no. We should come with their original birth cert from NPC. We did exactly that.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Triplezero50(f): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
PopularGingo:
For everyone doing medicals you need the passport or a copy of it.

Actually, we did ours last week with my kids' birth cert. Their Intl passports were not yet ready and we wanted to reschedule but they asked us to come with their original birth certs

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
Normally draws are 2 weeks interval, and today makes it another day we all expect draw soup grin, please get your plate and be ready to be served grin

Kikinky1:

How do you know that there is a draw today. Sorry to.ask.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
AryaEgugu:

@bekay did it ever occur to you that YOU can see a question asked by someone else, even though the question is annoying to you and still choose to y! I carry God beg una.
please sir. What is the proof of funds for family of 2 grin

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladykilllar: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dream176:

I paid the sum of 23250 to etx . Do you reside in Lagos

Yes i do, i also heard if you have a sure contact in school, the person can help with the sending and all. Don't know how true or reliable that is though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by JuneFirst: 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Today's score - 464!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kiari: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2019
464... smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by DottaofGod: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.