Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1054798 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nwakire29(m): 3:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Please, I need help about how to submit my express entry profile it is telling me ineligible. Please is there any body that has experienced such before plz help me.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Gen76: 4:15am On Oct 03, 2019
I just now realised I don't know how to type on my own without replying to someone's post on nairaland., was lost for 10 secs trying to figure it out. (Silent readers' association grin)
Anyways, ko matter!

COS IT'S PRÊT POUR VISA (PPV) PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

tatafo coming soon....

62 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 4:16am On Oct 03, 2019
Nwakire29:
Please, I need help about how to submit my express entry profile it is telling me ineligible. Please is there any body that has experienced such before plz help me.

You have filled a part wrongly . Check again from the beginning.. POF especially

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by deTimo: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Gen76:
I just now realised I don't know how to type on my own without replying to someone's post on nairaland., was lost for 10 secs trying to figure it out. (Silent readers' association grin)
Anyways, ko matter!

tatafo coming soon....

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Eraytee: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2019
Congratulations to you
Gen76:

tatafo coming soon....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bekayy: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2019
If you are a single applicant, put 1. Also ensure your POF is above 12669. Say 13,000. Shalom.

Nwakire29:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2019
As in, you searched all 8 parts and didn’t find a straight answer to this? grin Check page one or use the search bar
gsk4reality:
Good evening gurus in the house.
I have been seeing contradicting news about ND and HND being regarded as two or more certificate. Is this really true?
Has anyone with ND and HND alone met the cut off point for PR in recent years or even on this thread. I need testimonies from those who actually made it using their ND and Hnd.

I need clarity from gurus on this forum. I know the question have been asked here a million times but none of the answers are straightforward.
I will appreciate straight answers...

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2019
grin grin grin
Congrats! Eagerly awaiting your PPR script
Gen76:
Anyways, ko matter!

tatafo coming soon....

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 6:59am On Oct 03, 2019
@bold might have been right, only if there are no longer PNP nominations and if the young people applying now do not give their younger siblings, sibling points, which is unlikely. I think those are the two factors that keep the scores so high.

canadaman18:

Considering today was for 3900 , I suspect rest of the draws this year will be same which will for sure lower the points into at least the 450s range.

Divert your prayers into Liberals winning the election because they have said they will likely increase targets for the next 4 or so years , increased targets = more ITAs = lower cutoff score.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bozz007(m): 7:17am On Oct 03, 2019
Reytheon:
Good day all,
Those who have applied for remarking (ielts BC) in the past did you include the original test report form? I called one of thier offices, I was told that I don't need to include it.

You dont need to but you would drop it off if the EOR is successful in exchange for the new one
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:24am On Oct 03, 2019
Please can you share the website where you got this information. I couldn’t find this anywhere on platforms online or on the Canadian government websites. I also need to see the date when this law or policy was passed. People have been appealing PR refusals even until last month and VOs have reopened their cases. I’m not sure this info you shared is recent and authentic except you can prove otherwise. I also believe the VO has some measure of discretion and independence in their immigration decisions. Let’s not misinform people here and cause them to take a wrong decision if they’re refused. Share your source.

yokus:
For information purposes. You may apply for Judicial review on refusal. No one will need to by God's grace
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:34am On Oct 03, 2019
Q2 If you get Accra as VO, they will specifically request bank statements in addition to payslips.

Alosezele:
Hello

2. Will I need to show statement of account as evidence of salary payments if my reference is on the letter headed paper, if my organization has a website and I have some current pay slip to upload?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ans123: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2019
Morning guys....pls who has the number for BCS private tutor should share. Gracias
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ladymarshall: 7:39am On Oct 03, 2019
It depends on if you’re hard or soft landing. Only you can make this decision. Or if you’re hard landing and you’re very sure of when you would visit again, then you book return.
KayLayChi:
Good afternoon everyone,

Please I'm asking for a friend.

For those that have gotten their PRs and landed, did you buy a return ticket or a one-way ticket?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kikinky1: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2019
[quote author=Nkyfoods post=82786198]Dear Friends ..pls how do I get soft copy of Uniport and IMSU transcript
.pls help a sister .I need to use it for SINP application[/quogte]

Have you calculated your score and do you have relations to boost your score? I am hopeful for SINP too
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kikinky1: 7:53am On Oct 03, 2019
Nwakire29:
Please my people my crs score is 418 and I was not even accepted in to the pool upon that my Ielts is very good because I made 8 in all modules only in writing that i made 7 please i want help is there any hope for me.

Go for Provincial nomination either Saskatchewan or Manitoba
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Debsify: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2019
Gen76:
Anyways, ko matter!

tatafo coming soon....
Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2019
Lol

Eraytee:
grin We are going to page 700 grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2019
Nwakire29:
Please my people my crs score is 418 and I was not even accepted in to the pool upon that my Ielts is very good because I made 8 in all modules only in writing that i made 7 please i want help is there any hope for me.
possible reasons
Wrong pof
NoC with skill C
Less than 30 years per week filled.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2019
Kikinky1:

Go for Provincial nomination either Saskatchewan or Manitoba
do you know if he as relatives in manitoba or his occupation is in demand in sask and he can score over 60
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by beamboh: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2019
Good morning. Did you tick no work experience for your spouse? Wondering if that won't then sound like a lie when I put the work experience post ITA. Thanks
DOMHG:
Thank you so much

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kikinky1: 8:38am On Oct 03, 2019
Tina26:
do you know if he as relatives in manitoba or his occupation is in demand in sask and he can score over 60

Pls how can one apply for the occupation in demand in Saskatchewan
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by sjj3: 8:40am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello house, I got nominated using my cousin as my sponsor for Manitoba PNP- express entry in February and my application is currently reading assessement in process but in my Express entry profile I have chosen brother as a relative in Canada as Cousin was not among the listed relatives. I am confused now as I am not sure if they will take cousin in place of brother when my applicaion is passed to CIC from the province. any suggestion or experience on this?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2019
Hiya,

The spirit is willing, but there are only 24hrs in a day. With settling, work and family demands, some things had to give way.

Only a moderator can close a thread, but you don't really need permission to start a new Express Entry thread once 500 pages has been reached. You will need to format the page 1 details and be ready to update the "PPR Hall of Fame".

I can do the first, but not the second. I've had help with the Hall of Fame from @raphrulz, but I can see that it is getting tough as the he has not been able to update since August 30.

I also think that the thread will be better served with someone who is currently active.

If an active contributor is willing to commit the next 3 months to updating the PPR Hall of Fame, I'm willing to guide that person.

I think interested contributors should reply this post so it can be public. I think it is better than nomination. The thread has been lucky that when @glitteringstar, @raphrulz and I were nominated in the past, we were able to step up.

If we were nominating, I will choose @ladymarshall as she is the current "boss" in the house. If she is willing.

I don't think the thread should be more than 700 pages though for ease of reading (some people do read whole threads) and for organizing.

If someone has not stepped up by 700 pages, I might open another thread, but the Hall of Fame will definitely suffer.

The issue goes back to what has been said before, and I guess will keep being said, the thread does not need to move fast.

Most issues have already been addressed before in one form or another, either in this thread or an earlier one. But few people are willing to read, to do a basic search.

It is alright, anyway. May God continue to bless the selfless contributors. May you find help in your own time of need.

Elektra008:
I think joo2018 has abandoned us finally on this thread that is why this part has not been closed. grin even Topsmamen sef don disappear.lol

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2019
Hiya,

Yes, we have the right to judicial review.

However, that snapshot refers to IRB decisions, not for Express Entry.

The IRB is the Immigration and Refugee Board.

"The IRB decides, among other responsibilities, who needs refugee protection among the thousands of claimants who come to Canada annually".

Check here, here, here and here.

It should also be noted that you can raise a CSE and appeal to IRCC to re-open your file.

@ladymarshall

yokus:
For information purposes. You may apply for Judicial review on refusal. No one will need to by God's grace

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by cmoney22222: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2019
Please house is it true that 2 or more cert option has been removed from the EE dropbox list. Having bachelor and masters? Pls can someone help confirm this.

CC: joo2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by babyfaze514: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2019
good day everyone...I'm a silent reader on this forum and I have learnt a lot ...... i want to ask for help ..... I work as a Risk Officer and I can seem to locate a suitable NOC for my work experience.....
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Kikinky1: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2019
House, let us all believe the mighty hand of God in this journey of ITA. No matter how high the waves, it will definitely come low. Our God is mighty. To everyone who believes without a single doubt will get invited before end of 2019.
Then if you have doubt and can't help it, ask the Holyspirit for help in that regards.
PRAISE THE LORD

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Annaaa: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2019
Hello people, I have a masters and an LLB from uniben and unijos respectively. Can I evaluate both? Who has evaluated recently and what evaluation body can I use? Your responses will be very much appreciated. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by joo2018: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2019
But why?

Nope.

Any such major change will be reflected in the news update page of IRCC on canada.ca.

cmoney22222:
Please house is it true that 2 or more cert option has been removed from the EE dropbox list. Having bachelor and masters? Pls can someone help confirm this.

CC: joo2018
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2019
adanac13:
You have an option you're sure of yet you want to be "hopeful", who in your village is using your picture to fan themselves?

See how your comment would have made better sense but for the snide remark....

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by onyexx: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2019
MapleBae2020:
take this from someone who missed about 4 rounds of ita due to this kind of thing. go ahead and request for another transcript. do evaluation. if ita comes before then, good. but if it doesn't, you will know you too steps to increase your score and it will be worth it.
goodluck

Thanks for your advice...I will do just that

(1) (2) (3) ... (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.