Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1050285 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by CanadaPR: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
majjj:
i apologise in advance for the epistle. Semi- Silent reader here!

IT’S PPR PEOPLE!!!!
Psalm 126 : 1-3
With a joyful heart and mouth full of joy unexplainable, I am happy to announce that it is PPR finally!

Wow! Big congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:
this is a fake testimony. Ip1 and ip2 David stop this. Your aim is to get into the post ppr group. Grow up

Fake ke?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by babyfaze514: 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2019
all protocol duly observed .....
congratulations ladymarshall

I have a quick question

I've gotten a reference letter from my former place of work (i'm using the experience as my primary job Noc) but the issue is I spent three years there .... the first two years I was paid cash ...... it was later all staff had to open a bank account for salary payment ... do I need to get a cash salary payment from the company to support the reference letter and also add the statement of account from when salary started entering the account

thank you in anticipation of a response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by yemblaze(f): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
whats happuning.... shocked
Pls what does the person hope to achieve...I am not understanding ooo

Ladywinterfell:
David Amedu, we know your handwriting. Fake! Fake!! Fake!!! Shame! Shame!! Shame!! !

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
babyfaze514:
all protocol duly observed .....
congratulations ladymarshall

I have a quick question

I've gotten a reference letter from my former place of work (i'm using the experience as my primary job Noc) but the issue is I spent three years there .... the first two years I was paid cash ...... it was later all staff had to open a bank account for salary payment ... do I need to get a cash salary payment from the company to support the reference letter and also add the statement of account from when salary started entering the account

thank you in anticipation of a response

I'll advice you include everything and anything that would be of help to your application. If possible, the company could also indicate cash payment was done for the first 2years. Also get bank statements highlighting at least 6months of the one year you were paid via bank.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 1:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
yemblaze:

You'll be surprised at how mentally unstable alot of people really are oo... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by slydog(m): 1:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats Lady Marshall, Canada will favour u.

Pls is the result of 28th out today?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majamisile: 1:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
majjj:

IT’S PPR PEOPLE!!!!
With a joyful heart and mouth full of joy unexplainable, I am happy to announce that it is PPR finally!

Congratulations, for such a big family size we are happy it didn't take longer than usual. This diary method for work for me but I don't think I have that much patience. May the land favour the family!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by iela19(f): 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2019
THIS IS WHAT BRINGS ME TO NAIRALAND EVERYDAY, YOUR PPR TESTIMONY. CONGRATULATIONS SIS!!!

ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

Just now. I can't breathe. Oh my God. This feeling is indescribable o. I was sleepless last night and ranting on whatsapp group early this morning o.

God has humbled me. I'll be back with my full script. Let me catch my breathe. I wish I can send voicenote so you can hear my screams and fast breathing.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 1:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
jjohndoe83:

Whoever you are, you're just rude and plain stupid and I mean no disrespect. You can't make your point without insulting others. Ode!

The original poster has tried to point out a difference between the points scored for work experience under the Comprehensive Ranking Scheme and the Six selection factors for eligibility. Whether it makes any difference? I don't care, but whether it exists? Sure. Now look at the attached screenshots and links to see the difference.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
Thank you for this info.

Please Elders in the house I need your clarifications on these;

1) Can I claim points for number of years of experience under eligibility grid using two different NOCs (both NOCs fall within 0, A and B)? e.g I have 2 yrs and 5 months experience as an Audit Associate (NOC 1111) and 2 years and 9 months as a finance manger( NOC 0111). Can I assess myself under 4-5years( and claim 13 points) by adding up the years of work experience from the two NOCs?

2) which NOC do you advise I choose as my primary NOC (Finance Manager-0111 or Financial Auditor and Accountants-1111)

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2019
johnnybravo1990:

Please what exact day in March was your AOR? I want to see know fast Accra VO is attending to their applicants?
its a fake post bro. Ignore him. Even is crs should be 481 with his scores lol

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bukky18: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats sis. May the land favour you.

ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2019
ucheuju:

Thank you for this info.

Please Elders in the house I need your clarifications on these;

1) Can I claim points for number of years of experience under eligibility grid using two different NOCs (both NOCs fall within 0, A and B)? e.g I have 2 yrs and 5 months experience as an Audit Associate (NOC 1111) and 2 years and 9 months as a finance manger( NOC 0111). Can I assess myself under 4-5years( and claim 13 points) by adding up the years of work experience from the two NOCs?

2) which NOC do you advise I choose as my primary NOC (Finance Manager-0111 or Financial Auditor and Accountants-1111)

Thank you.
1 - yes
2- use 1111. More chances for pnp if your scores is not enough. If you have enough points use any

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ednut1(m): 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2019
WaleCanada:

You'll be surprised at how mentally unstable alot of people really are oo... grin grin
wale o. Nigba wo lama gba pr bayi

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Sashafiercediva: 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2019
Seriously Accra VO biko answer us na

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Dinma27: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
I need help with reading o in IELTS. I don't seem to understand why I can't still get it. It still looks like the hardest for me. Somebody helpppppp embarassed embarassed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pegzzyg(f): 1:46pm On Oct 10, 2019
Waoh!
Congratulations to you Ladymarshal, you don't know me personally but I love you from a distance & you just gave me an eye-opener as regards Germany, thanks, it is well.
ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please check your emails even as you read this script. Golden email can come at anytime like play. Only two nights ago I was so depressed at the thought of CIC, I ate only once, had a sleepless night, woke up yesterday expressing my frustration in group chats early morning until 9.05am and from nowhere, golden email came in at 9.06am. There is hope.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NeneSisi: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
yemblaze:

It's a shame really and shows just how much some are desperate to scam fellow Nigerians.

But again, we've been told repeatedly to do our own research as well.

I just hope more people take the time to do personal research

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NeneSisi: 1:56pm On Oct 10, 2019
majjj:
i apologise in advance for the epistle. Semi- Silent reader here!

IT’S PPR PEOPLE!!!!
PA ECA (WES) submitted – 09/05/2018
PA ECA (WES) completed – 10/07/2018
Spouse ECA (WES) submitted – 10/05/2018
Spouse ECA (WES) completed – 15/10/2018
PA IELTS (3rd) Attempt – LRWS 9,8,7,7.5
Spouse IELTS – LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
Profile Created – 20/12/2018
CRS – 447
ITA – 23/01/2019
AOR – March 20th 2019
MEP/BIL – May 2nd 2019
BIL Submitted/Completed – 6th May 2019
PPR – 09th October 2019
Family of 5

Congratulations to you and yours

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Omoolope2023: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=majjj post=83008575]i apologise in advance for the epistle. Semi- Silent reader here! WORK EXPERIENCE
So, we applied as Self Employed Applicants. My husband is the sole signatory to the account. The following documents are what we submitted for this purpose:
- All our CAC Documents
- The FIRS Tax Registration Document(The paper you are given when you register for FIRS TIN number)
- LIRS Tax Documents ( my husband updated his LIRS tax payments)
- Screenshot of our website
- Screenshot of our Social Media Pages ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Screenshot of my husband’s LinkedIn page
- Invoices and receipts from customers(about 4 each over a 5 year period)
- Supplier Invoices and Receipts(about 4 each over a 5 year period)
- Screenshot of emails exchanged with clients
- References from Customers ( about 4 in total)
We didn’t submit our company bank statements (This was done with fear and trembling and I actually expected an ADR for it, but we were not asked for it)
NOC
Ours was pretty straight forward, NOC 0124 because that is my husband’s core function as the CEO. We didn’t list our duties anywhere, I guess the VO was satisfied with all the doc

My exact NOC and am self employed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Check if the reading is for Academics.Quote author=Dinma27 post=83011364]I need help with reading o in IELTS. I don't seem to understand why I can't still get it. It still looks like the hardest for me. Somebody helpppppp embarassed embarassed[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by kingkhalil: 2:18pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hi all,

I am post ITA and currently uploading documents on my Express Entry profile so I can submit. Under which section do I upload my IELTS TRF?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 2:19pm On Oct 10, 2019
ednut1:

1 - yes
2- use 1111. More chances for pnp if your scores is not enough. If you have enough points use any

Thank you ednut1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
NeneSisi:

It's a shame really and shows just how much some are desperate to scam fellow Nigerians.

But again, we've been told repeatedly to do our own research as well.

I just hope more people take the time to do personal research

Looking at this thread, I doubt they will. These scammers thrive on people refusing to do their research and being gullible and desperate. A personal journey like this should be taken seriously and all the facts should be known but people still won't do their research. To each his/her own I guess

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by ucheuju: 2:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
ednut1:

1 - yes

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Silversurfer1: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2019
Omoolope2023:
congratulations

My exact NOC and am self employed
Edit this post please. It's made this page too long.

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (693)

Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.