Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 - Travel (676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 (1052351 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (693) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MamaBams: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2019
ladymarshall:
My people o, it's Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, as in PPR

This is good news! Congratulations!!!

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2019
Congratulations Ladymarshall....i remember vividly the day you came to announce your presence on the thread...to say I've not even gone far in this journey....this is a wakeup call.

ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please check your emails even as you read this script. Golden email can come at anytime like play. Only two nights ago I was so depressed at the thought of CIC, I ate only once, had a sleepless night, woke up yesterday expressing my frustration in group chats early morning until 9.05am and from nowhere, golden email came in at 9.06am. There is hope.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NeneSisi: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Ah, congratulations @LadyMarshall.

It felt like a jamboree in here. Lol. I enjoyed reading all the congratulatory messages and especially your script. Thanks for being so selfless.

Congratulations to you too @CanadaGuy. That TB part got me scared a little too. Thankful it's sorted now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by NeneSisi: 10:50am On Oct 10, 2019
Good morning everyone

We also have less than 40 days to the 6month mark and the wait is really something.

May we all receive the goodnews we expect.

PPR rain should please continue.

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Elektra008(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
[quote author=Canadaguy post=83004198]Silent reader here. Just created my account

PPRRR Story.
quote]
Congratulations. You can also start following the sister thread. Living in canada. Go and start reading from part 1.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Abiodunnn(f): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
My exact thoughts about @Adunnee, sis your PPR is closer than you imagine. But @iaatmguy has always said in the past that his wife is an accountant while @Adunnee said she's HR...
I don't know who started relating the two of them together though.

yemblaze:
Jealuzy sombori *rollingeyes*

We already know who wee announze yours...Wia has she been na...@Adunnee mi cheesy

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Tavict: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks, I have done that .. kindly check your email pls
pheebe:
Dm me, please

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:53am On Oct 10, 2019
ananne:

Thanks for your response. Please do you know the BC centers on the mainland.

While filling the BC application form online.. Do I need to choose IRCC as part of those to revive copies..

The center that I did mine in, is in Oregon, Ikeja.

I think you are supposed to put IRCC in the application but I forgot to include mine.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2019
KayLayChi:

Same happened to me over the weekend. I changed my NOC from 0122 to 6235 and my profile became ineligible. I was really sad because of the tie breaking rule but I opened a new account immediately.

Open a new account immediately.

Thank you for your response. I have a quick question please.

The part where it asks if you’ve applied before, do you click yes, even though you didn’t get a UCI number - please advise how you went about it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Thridbaby: 11:09am On Oct 10, 2019
kiari:

Apply for lasu transcript online by visiting their website and pay with your atm card from the comfort of your home.... wink
Thanks. please can i use lasu post office as mailing address for wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Ladywinterfell: 11:21am On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:
this is a fake testimony. Ip1 and ip2 David stop this. Your aim is to get into the post ppr group. Grow up

David Amedu. Busted on 2telegram groups,removed from one post ITA group. He's here again shocked

Uncle David atleast change your handwriting

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by bankyh1905(m): 11:25am On Oct 10, 2019
Wow, that's a new low! undecided
Tina26:
this is a fake testimony. Ip1 and ip2 David stop this. Your aim is to get into the post ppr group. Grow up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by daybour: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
Kindly add me to a Nigerian Post ITA group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by MapleBae2020: 11:29am On Oct 10, 2019
Congrats our Marshall. you truly have done well. may lines continue to fall into pleasant places for you. you truly are an inspiration.

ladymarshall:
First, let me say a big thank you for your wishes and prayers since I first announced. I’m so overwhelmed as I type not just because of the happy shock of PPR but also because I never expected the outpouring of love. Thank you. I really appreciate you all.

Second, to those post-AOR awaiting PPR, please check your emails even as you read this script. Golden email can come at anytime like play. Only two nights ago I was so depressed at the thought of CIC, I ate only once, had a sleepless night, woke up yesterday expressing my frustration in group chats early morning until 9.05am and from nowhere, golden email came in at 9.06am. There is hope.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by WaleCanada: 11:35am On Oct 10, 2019
ladymarshall:

Congrats @ladymarshall. Was stunned to see we have thesame NOC. sent you a pm please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by chukwuemeka275(m): 11:45am On Oct 10, 2019
ladymarshall:

Nice story, Lady. It's articulate and encouraging. I pray your new found home treats you well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:
Ah. Please Whats the benefit of entering a Post PPR group that one will be struggling for it?

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2019
Ladywinterfell:

David Amedu. Busted on 2telegram groups,removed from one post ITA group. He's here again shocked

Uncle David atleast change your handwriting

Wow. Whats the hustle to get in to these groups

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 11:51am On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:

whats so special about the post ppr group

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Snowflake27: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2019
Jbelieve:

Ask to join your AOR month ie month you submitted watsapp group.

Hi can i be added to the August AOR group
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mariesio:

whats so special about the post ppr group
Somaris:

Ah. Please Whats the benefit of entering a Post PPR group that one will be struggling for it?
as an intending agent or scammer he needs the knowledge to be able to hoodwink or scam people. also people may send him PM for advice. there are canada agents in nigeria who don't know what express entry is . all they know is 'work permit'. imagine speaking to someone who can tell you all pre ppr to post PPR. you will likely fall for him.

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by majjj: 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
i apologise in advance for the epistle. Semi- Silent reader here!

IT’S PPR PEOPLE!!!!
Psalm 126 : 1-3
With a joyful heart and mouth full of joy unexplainable, I am happy to announce that it is PPR finally!
PA ECA (WES) submitted – 09/05/2018
PA ECA (WES) completed – 10/07/2018
Spouse ECA (WES) submitted – 10/05/2018
Spouse ECA (WES) completed – 15/10/2018
PA IELTS (3rd) Attempt – LRWS 9,8,7,7.5
Spouse IELTS – LRWS 8.5, 8.5, 6.5, 7.5
Profile Created – 20/12/2018
CRS – 447
ITA – 23/01/2019
AOR – March 20th 2019
MEP/BIL – May 2nd 2019
BIL Submitted/Completed – 6th May 2019
PPR – 09th October 2019
Family of 5

I know this sounds like a broken record now, but I never wanted to leave abroad on a permanent basis. I have always been team visit and come back home. After we got married, my husband subtly kept pushing for it but I wasn’t interested.
My tipping point was when I watched the commonwealth games in 2018, saw how beautiful Australia was and most importantly, how even the physically challenged kids were given a chance to be whatever they wanted in a thriving society. It triggered something innate with me and I told my husband I was ready.
ECA
My husband (PA) had a very smooth ride with his. Nnamdi Azikiwe University and LBS were pretty quick. FUTO wanted to delay my destiny but the God I served finally touched them to let me go after my husband had to physically go to my school to get the transcript sent. It was a terrible 5 month unnecessary wait.
IELTS
BC first attempt, IDP second and third attempt. I was so excited when we eventually cleared it in December.

ITA
Missed the January 10th draws (E pain me sha), clinched on the 23rd. Had our medicals at Q Life on the 13th of March.
WORK EXPERIENCE
So, we applied as Self Employed Applicants. My husband is the sole signatory to the account. The following documents are what we submitted for this purpose:
- All our CAC Documents
- The FIRS Tax Registration Document(The paper you are given when you register for FIRS TIN number)
- LIRS Tax Documents ( my husband updated his LIRS tax payments)
- Screenshot of our website
- Screenshot of our Social Media Pages ( Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Screenshot of my husband’s LinkedIn page
- Invoices and receipts from customers(about 4 each over a 5 year period)
- Supplier Invoices and Receipts(about 4 each over a 5 year period)
- Screenshot of emails exchanged with clients
- References from Customers ( about 4 in total)
We didn’t submit our company bank statements (This was done with fear and trembling and I actually expected an ADR for it, but we were not asked for it)
NOC
Ours was pretty straight forward, NOC 0124 because that is my husband’s core function as the CEO. We didn’t list our duties anywhere, I guess the VO was satisfied with all the documents we submitted.
PROOF OF FUNDS
Now this was the major tricky part for me. We are a business that needs money constantly to run, we could not afford to pull out all the money for a family of 5 POF. So we got a gift deed from my mum for the full amount a day before we submitted. So we submitted the following:
- Notarised Gift deed signed by my mum and dad, witnessed by my husband and I. We scanned it to them after typing they signed and scanned back to us. We signed and notarised it at the high court Igbosere.
- Screenshot of Oanda with exchange rate for the day;
- A one paged bank statement showing the day the money came into his account.
That was all. I was really worried, not sure of this would fly, but we had the money on standby in case they required proof it was still available.
MEDICALS
This was done at Q-life March 12th or so. We wanted it done close to our submission date.

BIL
Got a ghost update for Med Pass/BIL when I just randomly checked our account. We got the mail later in the night.
We went for biometrics and spent 5 hours there, good thing was that it showed completed on that same day.
WAITING GAME
I checked our account twice a day, every day. As soon as they resume and as soon as they are about to close.
Raised a CSE but didn’t get a response.
Tempted to call sooooo many times, but held myself back.
I even wanted to mail Ralph, I just told myself I would save that card for a later time.
UPDATE
Ended up calling once, raised CSE thrice. I got two generic responses and one actual response that let me know my background was in process on June 28th.
We are still waiting for PPR, I always believed we would clinch it 3 months post AOR (everyone thinks this, lol). It happens for some, while it does not happen for some like me who is still waiting.
We are still waiting on the Lord and I will keep updating this as I remember. I have never been a patient human, this wait has sent me to different ends of the emotional spectrum. From feeling Zen and all at peace for days and randomly getting stressed and worried about my application ,trying to concoct what documents I should submit to speed up the process.
Toddles!

30-07-2019
We are now 218 members in our PPR group
01-09-2019
Baba GOD AM I YOUR ADOPTED CHILD!!!
18-09-2019
I am sick of this wait though, this was not the plan.
24-09-2019
I cave din and sent Ralph an email. He responded same day with Criminality passed, Eligibility and Security not yet started. I quickly rebuked his response and declared it was not for me.
25-09-2019
I have sent a total of 8 Web forms. During this time, progress has gone from background in process/eligibility not started to background in process/eligibility in process.
27-09-2019
Attended night of increase in my church, this year was really one kain, so I just left it all at the altar of God and asked Him to do loads of new things in my life. The Holy Spirit said I should go home and cry no more.
08-10-2019
We caught a ghost update. Yay!!! Progress.
09-10-2019
Refreshed email tire, I no see anything. Continued downloading my Jenifas Diary and slept off mid process. My husband woke me up at 4:30am showing me the email.
Saying I was ecstatic is an understatement. I was dazed for a few hours, in shock at what God has finally done.
This group helped me immensely, read from part 1 and caught up at Part 5. I learned about all the documents we will need to submit from here too! Thank you so much.
Shout out to the best group in the world Feb/Mar AOR. You all are the best and we will celebrate big time soon with everyone.
Now the journey begins.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Pwinkle1(f): 12:05pm On Oct 10, 2019
Hello,

Please I really need some help:

I was initially in the pool, but then I updated my NOC without updating my primary NOC and then my profile became ineligible.

I went ahead to create a totally new profile, but this time I didn’t put any work experience for my spouse since it doesn’t give us any points. My profile because ineligible again.

My question is, do I make another application with my first profile - does this affect anything in terms of me being asked if I have applied before?

Please any one with a similar experience please share and help a sister out! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Mariesio: 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:

as an intending agent or scammer he needs the knowledge to be able to hoodwink or scam people. also people may send him PM for advice. there are canada agents in nigeria who don't know what express entry is . all they know is 'work permit'. imagine speaking to someone who can tell you all pre ppr to post PPR. you will likely fall for him.

My goodness!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
Mariesio:

My goodness!!!!
he has made his research. But some of the terms used are old. No ip1 and ip2 again - no recent ppr story has this is you noticed. He now needs to finish work with landing gists and settlement. A perfect deceiver.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 10, 2019
Tina26:

Wow wow. Smh. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (673) (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) ... (693)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Usa Visit Visa / Travelling To Canada Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.