Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA (62173 Views)

Drone Footage Of Massive Structures To Be Demolished In Lagos / Our House Was Demolished In Kogi And There Will Be No Compensation / Caramelo Strip Club Is Being Demolished By FCTA After Arrest Of Strippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 15, 2019
tendingNews:

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/caramelo-club-demolished-in-abuja-by.html?m=1

The Jericho Wall has fallen.
Meanwhile, we sell supplement for the treatment of hypertension, stroke, heart condition, kidney disease, liver disease, arthritis, chronic back pain, migraine, eye problem, infertility, low sperm count etc.
We also have device for the treatment of painful urination, prostate enlargement, chronic prostatitis and urinary tract infections. Check my signature for more information.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:45pm On May 15, 2019
PAQ:

Is it the owners fault that criminals go there? For the fact that criminals are free to roam about and go there is whos fault, the strip joint??

But its ok for our leaders or even you, to go abroad and visit strip clubs abi? Stripping is a degrading job but it has come to stay, whether our morals agree with it or not, just like suicide bombing, kidnapping, pant stealing and the other ills of this society that was impossible to think of sometime ago.

I hate it when we compare ourselves with foreign countries. We are not ripe enough to copy western lifestyle 100% for goodness sake.
The African society is highly conservative, anything short of that is a disaster just like what we have now.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Legendguru: 6:48pm On May 15, 2019
oh
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Lordave: 6:49pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

So, you would support your sister or wife dancing there at night, eh?

So, being civilized means dancing naked eh??

You live in a zoo...since it is in a zoo that animals dance naked. Most Nigerians live in a civilized zone, where we dress decently, and where women dream of being gainfully employed, not being some erotic slave girl.
Guy will you shut the fûck up and smell outta here?

You're too crass and foolish to have a say in a discourse like this.

Just take your wrinkled ass outta this thread and let people with brain contribute please, I beg you in the name of any stûpud thing you worship.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

You live in a zoo...since it is in a zoo that animals dance naked. Most Nigerians live in a civilized zone, where we dress decently, and where women dream of being gainfully employed, not being some erotic slave girl.

Meanwhile, please don’t make me laugh.

ALL Nigerians live in a country where people are routinely killed and blown up over religious beliefs, people are regularly lynched on the streets, politicians hire thugs to kill people during elections, little children are chained, starved and tortured for being “witches”, people are routinely slaughtered, dismembered and their body parts harvested for rituals, herdsmen slaughter entire populations because they believe cattle is worth more than their fellow humans, young men run around stealing used female undergarments for ritual purposes, quasi-slavery and indentured servitude (characterized by routine sex and physical abuse) persist under the guise of “house-helps”, millions of children are out of school and begging on the streets in the name of religion, among so many others - but you think our greatest problem and what separates the supposedly “civilized” from the “uncivilized” is women dancing PRIVATELY inside a PRIVATE establishment?! Civilized ko, Primitive ni!

Perhaps if the suddenly zealous/efficient government did not fail these females, they wouldn’t have to strip for a living! SMH

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by bluefilm: 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
No more pussy biz for that corner again.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by RTSC: 6:51pm On May 15, 2019
Dickhead02:
So Wh0re house na job opportunity?
Yes it is.
In America, many ladies have sent themselves to college through stripping.
And that is a country with jobs, let alone Nigeria where we don't have the liberty of destroying any possible legitimate means of income.

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by RTSC: 6:53pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

So , having a strip club is a Christian endeavour...

Okay.
It's not a religious endeavour.

But a Christian has the propensity to live and let's live.

A Muslim is far less rational.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by SmartMen: 6:55pm On May 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
I condemn the demolition but seriously, strip clubs and brothel owners should be severely dealt with.Those places are criminal hideouts.
says the holiest man without sin.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 6:57pm On May 15, 2019
Queenboy123:

It shouldn't be considered as a means of earning money in any way, because it is illegal

Please point to the law where it is illegal...
Even the dumb zealots who carried out the demolition merely cited “noise pollution”.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by davillian(m): 6:59pm On May 15, 2019
Nigeria and wastage are 5&6.
Building that they should have asked the owner to sell

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by magicminister: 7:00pm On May 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I hate it when we compare ourselves with foreign countries. We are not ripe enough to copy western lifestyle 100% for goodness sake.
The African society is highly conservative, anything short of that is a disaster just like what we have now.

We’re not conservatives, we’re just hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by magicminister: 7:02pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

Bro, one man’s meat na another person poison.
I like strip clubs and ho’s and I don’t mind spending my money on a willing female. Everybody ain’t the same so let’s respect each other!

3 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deathisfree: 7:04pm On May 15, 2019
Queenboy123:

So stripping is now a Job?

You need to understand the word job bro
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 15, 2019
Just imagine? What's the reason behind this demolition? Anyway wetin concern me sef
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 7:15pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

Thought you secularists preached that women can do better than being men's pleasure toys.

Obviously too ill-exposed to know that there male strippers exist?
But what exactly does that have to do with YOUR religion’s injunction against judging others? SMH undecided
>
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Deathisfree: 7:15pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

Would you let your mother or sister or daughter dance there??

Would you let a similar night club be set up in a family neighbourhood?

I am sure you would say yes....

My relatives got there lives to live ,it’s at least better than kidnapping ,robbery and ritual

And perhaps this girls keeps some men from committing suicide with the little happiness they gain there.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 7:19pm On May 15, 2019
Deathisfree:

My relatives got there lives to live ,it’s at least better than kidnapping ,robbery and ritual

And perhaps this girls keeps some men from committing suicide with the little happiness they gain there.

Please don’t mind the dude...
Likely one of those who will be kissing up to thieving government officials who stole these ladies’ futures.
>

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Canme4u(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2019
Noel1:

I hope I won't use data

It uses data...
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by habsydiamond(m): 7:28pm On May 15, 2019
On serious note..our leader don't have foresights at all. Why demolish a club wey no be threat to human lives or dey cause environmental hazards... Where dem suppose face dem no go face.. sambisa, and herdsmen dey weu need urgent attention but na irrelevant thing dem go dey do....yeye leaders everywhere just like mtn sim

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 15, 2019
what kinda Wickedness is this? If the owner violated any rules by all means fine them, prosecute them. why Demolish his property? angry

Nigeria really is a shithole.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by 9jaRealist: 7:30pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

How does demolishing a wore house amount to being an uncivilized country?

And by the way, I don't back the demolition just because religion . I back it because it was located in a residential area, and because women are not men's intimacy gadgets.

Sorry to disappoint you...but I am religious. Yes. I am happy to be so. I am happy that my religiosity teaches me to respect women, not to look down on them, and to always treat them right.

And I am glad to be religious.

Demolishing a structurally-sound building that can be put to so many other uses, especially in a country that has a severe housing deficit is DUMB and frankly UNCIVILIZED! Unfortunately, one reason zoo animals exist relatively contently is not realizing they inhabit a zoo.

Btw, if you really respect women, you allow them to make their own choices. Illogical FUNDAMENTALISTS!
>

2 Likes

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 15, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hmm.... This people wanna increase suicide rate in Nigeria. Where are the jobs for these ladies?
They should go and sell okrika and allow their pussies to rest
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

Would you let your mother or sister or daughter dance there??

Would you let a similar night club be set up in a family neighbourhood?

I am sure you would say yes....
So you think it's okay that the building has been demolished? what else will be next? Hotels? restaurants or bars?

climb down from you ignorant moral high ground please!

I have paid for the services of more than nearly 100 prostitutes, These women are decent Normal humans who lives normal lives.

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by jaskybaba: 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
Invest 2000 and get 16000 in less than 48 hours... Ask me how...msg on whatsapp 09034487661
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by EdiAbali: 7:40pm On May 15, 2019
This is Sharia law going on but Nigerians don't understand this

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by KidsNEXTdoor: 7:41pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I am sorry to see a Christian supporting a night club where women dance naked, and where families are destroyed.

Let us not support bad things, okay??

You would be shouting Islamabad....making Muslims look more moral than you.

Tomorrow you queue up for a Canadian visa

Bloody moral compass of the shithole

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by EdiAbali: 7:45pm On May 15, 2019
tactius:

I am sorry to see a Christian supporting a night club where women dance naked, and where families are destroyed.

Let us not support bad things, okay??

You would be shouting Islamabad....making Muslims look more moral than you.

Shot up you Islamist, everyone in Nigeria is not Muslim or Christian

1 Like

Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by CaptainMitch: 8:09pm On May 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy I have only been to stripclubs twice, never been to Caramelo but the demolition really hurt me, for God sake, we are a secular society and there should be freedom of expression and association. Hope you are good? My best wishes.

pocohantas:
CaptainMitch's regular spot.
He must be hurt now.
Re: How Caramelo Lounge Was Demolished In Abuja By FCTA by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:13pm On May 15, 2019
Go and do ur findings, maybe d hotel belongs to one of this anti government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cost Of Building Foundation for a 4 Bedroom Bungalow In The East / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.