Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,533 members, 7,958,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured (24110 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Nobody: 4:11am On May 15, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahaha! Ori Bobo Ti Mo Quote Yen Ti Daru.

Ori e ti daru looto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by BJ0SE(m): 4:28am On May 15, 2019
josheke:
What was he thinking.... Wey camera dey upandan

I respect criminals in that country, u chose to commit a crime knowing fully well ur police must catch you.

Them get mind o.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Edyice: 4:36am On May 15, 2019
Hit and run has kill so many people in Nigeria .. no CCTV cameras, no arrest was made ..

Free KILLING for the victims grin cheesy grin
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by dingbang(m): 4:37am On May 15, 2019
shocked
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by 001spice: 6:20am On May 15, 2019
itoro u n ur wife deserve to be flog. 2years old girl left alone ha na wao. i pray d little shud be fine.n hope such won't happen again else d govt might take possession of d girl.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by ladykolly(f): 6:59am On May 15, 2019
Shelloween:
My wife thought she was with me. I thought she was with her and I think she came out the door herself

Reporter: Okay Sir, Who left the door open then? A 2-year-old hands cannot reach the door knobs, yes?

I thought my wife closed the door and my wife thought I closed the door.

That's how you people will be "Thoughting" with someone's life... When they take your child to Child Care Services You Zoogerians will start wailing.
Quick recovery to the little one... Ndo
You should know that US isn't Nigeria where
We lock fence gate
We lock Protector gate
We lock net door
We look the main door
And lock window
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2019
tank God she is still alive
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2019
tank God say na for U.S wey e happn, bcus like say na for Nigeria d driver for escape smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Shelloween(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2019
ladykolly:

We lock fence gate
We lock Protector gate
We lock net door
We look the main door
And lock window
If he had locked everywhere like Nigerians do, their todler would still be with them.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Respect55(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2019
Mayflowa:

A lot of Nigerians are well behaved in the US. This thing happens with kids even with white. How did D' banj lost his baby to the swimming pool?
How did Dbanj lose
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Shelloween(m): 7:33am On May 15, 2019
ladykolly:

We lock fence gate
We lock Protector gate
We lock net door
We look the main door
And lock window
If he had locked everywhere like Nigerians do, their toddler would still be with them.
Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by BiafraIsFree: 12:37pm On May 15, 2019
TANID:
Hahahahahaha! grin Aunty Tohyorsih2 Eku Oungbe O

Ok Let Me Comment.

And If This Man Is A White Now It Would Sound Some How To Us Just Look At It Now He's A Black Man

E pain am grin

Sai citizen of a zoo in pain.

1 Like

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by Mayflowa(m): 5:02pm On May 15, 2019
Respect55:

How did Dbanj lose

You probably missed it in the news. The baby walked pass her mom straight into the swimming pool. It wasn't until a while letter they noticed after she was drown. He is the most beautiful baby anyone would know!

Re: Hit-and-run Driver Leaves 2-year-old Nigerian Girl In US Badly Injured by booksrite(f): 5:12am On Jun 29, 2019
tank God say na for U.S wey e happn, bcus like say na for Nigeria d driver for escape

cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aviation Minister Keyamo Inspects Victor Attah Int’l Airport, Akwa Ibom / FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension / How We Escaped Accident At Abuja Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.