Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,755 members, 7,955,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock (21838 Views)

Fuel Price Hike: Shettima Summons Lokpobiri, Kyari, Ribadu To Aso Villa / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / PDP Will Never Come Back To Aso Rock, Osinbajo Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by dokyOloye: 10:57pm On May 14, 2019
Mustsucceed:
Who cares? Let him do and go abeg....this is just the beginning of his shame ..I never ever thought he would be this quiet

This man wins most disliked politician on Nigeria even dino melaye is liked way better than him
Disliked by islamists for opposing d dictatorship tendencies of sheikh osama buhari who is seen by islamists as d 2nd prophet of islam.
Loved by sane Nigerians who admire his cool headedness,maturity and intelligence.
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by tohyorsih(f): 10:57pm On May 14, 2019
BABANGBALI:
wetin him dey go find for the place?him no get food for him own house or Aisha soup sweet pass him wife own?

abeg tohyorsih bring my pounded and egusi soup make i break my fast jare

Lol you're not serious at all
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by Femeto: 10:59pm On May 14, 2019
I hope he would invite Atiku next.
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by BiafraIsFree: 11:11pm On May 14, 2019
Cabals looking for ways to posion Saraki and other enemies of Fulani jihadists cabals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by contigiency(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2019
It has become obvious that the journalists working with this media outfit are only interested in formenting bad news that causes problems and heating up the polity. An event that Saraki has finished attending is what you are still here misleading people on. my happiness is that if this country should go up in flames and war today, that none of those idiots will be spared. Everybody Will bear the consequenses.
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by BABANGBALI: 11:26pm On May 14, 2019
tohyorsih:

Lol you're not serious at all
until i impregnate you abi?its ok
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by willyjacs(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
This Buhari sef no get work
Must you invite people to break fast with you?
breaking fast together with family,friends,colleagues or even strangers is normal with muslims..
So it's not a bad gesture
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by jimi4us: 12:26am On May 15, 2019
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by fredoooooo: 7:13am On May 15, 2019
Abegi no go, go back to ya house , Oloshi Omoale angry
Re: Saraki Considering Turning Down Invitation To Aso Rock by Pgs01: 8:15am On May 15, 2019
winzy:
Pride falleth a man!!!

How, when you don't share same ideology

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beg Obasanjo & Be Saved- Fani-kayode To Jonathan / Centenary N100 Note Goes Into Circulation Friday / Kaduna Refinery To Save Nigeria $5.33 Million Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.