Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo (46519 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Akwa Ibom At 35: Gov Udom Emmanuel Completes 35km Roads In Shelter Afrique, Uyo / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by illiteratepmb: 10:45pm On May 14, 2019
Akwa Ibom ayaya.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by AmazingELixir: 10:51pm On May 14, 2019
cool

Those licking mouths that are quick to accuse Niger delta states of doing nothing with oyel money comman see first class road projects ooh..

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Chukazu: 10:53pm On May 14, 2019
The useless governor in Abia is building bridge that would Link Abia to heaven from Osisioma, so it's taken him 8years to complete

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Eaglefine(f): 11:06pm On May 14, 2019
Wow! Good one.

God bless you, Governor nakota real sign.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by dimusky: 11:11pm On May 14, 2019
Abia Governor, you see your mate?

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 14, 2019
Atouke:

who is this one?
QUESTION EVEN MAJORITY OF IGBO PEOPLE IN LAGOS KNOW THAT THEIR� IN TROUBLE
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 14, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
PDP is working
PDP SLAVE REMAIN SLAVE
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2019
pek:
They don't want to. They care less. They are happy with the traffic they generate.
It is very sad. But come to think of it, do people really patronize these betting guys?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Blue3k(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2019
This are great looking bridges. The have lane markers unlike alot roads built.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by beauty7: 11:50pm On May 14, 2019
On saturday,i would be embaking on a journey from kano to my state Akwa Abasi Ibom state.I hope the motor from Abia to Uyo will pass through the bridge.I go enjoy the trip well well.I cant wait to visit my people.In fact,the anticipation of the journey is making me so happy.I will do sightseeing in Kaduna,Abuja,Lokoja,Benin,Delta,Onitsha,Owerri and Aba.I will enter the forest between 2 states(kogi and edo) if possibe.I will compare the weather and the foods in each of the mentioned states.I will enjoy pammy and bush meat at Etim Ekpo before getting to Uyo.Thank you JESUS

13 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:08am On May 15, 2019
Atouke:
The two bridges has extension for future jetty construction.
and most importantly was built by a local engineering firm Seyang construction, who is slowly becoming a household name in construction in the state.

Oga, hope u understand yourself?
How is 'seyang' a household name for a Nigerian company. This looks Korean or Chinese.
And besides we love corruption, so am sure he would give the contract to a foreign firm

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by oyeb15: 12:16am On May 15, 2019
the road dont look solid. it looks like fayose type of'' sagbe loju yoyo'' road that last just 6momths.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:34am On May 15, 2019
beauty7:
On saturday,i would be embaking on a journey from kano to my state Akwa Abasi Ibom state.I hope the motor from Abia to Uyo will pass through the bridge.I go enjoy the trip well well.I cant wait to visit my people.In fact,the anticipation of the journey is making me so happy.I will do sightseeing in Kaduna,Abuja,Lokoja,Benin,Delta,Onitsha,Owerri and Aba.I will enter the forest between 2 states(kogi and edo) if possibe.I will compare the weather and the foods in each of the mentioned states.I will enjoy pammy and bush meat at Etim Ekpo before getting to Uyo.Thank you JESUS

There's no abuja on your route. And you won't be doing any sightseeing btw the moment u will be entering kogi from kd because it'll be dark except u wan to be seeing fellow passengers...so forget abt comparing kogi and edo weather nd food cos u won't eat in these places.(except the driver stops to refuel in kogi at night)

Let me even advise u.
Board one of those clean buses(God bless ezenwata is more preferable) from new road park to onitsha. It's 7k and they'll leave by 2pm latest 2:45pm. And by 6am the next day,you'll be in onitsha. Am sure u can easily find ur way from ontisha to uyo.
One more thing, don't forget to make ur USB cord handy. When u board the bus, you'll thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by beauty7: 12:41am On May 15, 2019
davidsOFFICE:

There's no abuja from on your route. And you won't be doing any sightseeing btw the moment u will be entering kogi from kd because it'll be dark except u wan to be seeing fellow passengers...so forget abt comparing kogi and edo weather nd food cos u won't eat in these places.

Let me even advise u.
Board one of those clean buses(God bless ezenwata is more preferable) from new road park to onitsha. It's 7k and they'll leave by 2pm latest 2:45pm. And by 6am, you'll be in onitsha. Am sure u can easily find ur way from ontisha to uyo.
One more thing, don't forget to make ur USB cord handy. When u board the bus, you'll thank me later.
Thank you sir.But i dont intend to travel at a stretch.It will be short short journey cos i have people in 4 of the mentioned states.But i would not stay more than 1 day in their house.They are my aunties and inlaws

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by gameboyo: 12:46am On May 15, 2019
davidsOFFICE:

Oga, hope u understand yourself?
How is 'seyang' a household name for a Nigerian company. This looks Korean or Chinese.
And besides we love corruption, so am sure he would give the contract to a foreign firm

It's a local contractor

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2019
beauty7:
Thank you sir.But i dont intend to travel at a stretch.It will be short short journey cos i have people in 4 of the mentioned states.But i would not stay more than 1 day in their house.They are my aunties and inlaws

Oh okay. It's nice.
But it's gonna cost u more

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by davidsOFFICE(m): 12:50am On May 15, 2019
gameboyo:

It's a local contractor

Okay. If u say so
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by educhigo: 12:52am On May 15, 2019
god send governor,not like satan send president buhari and his group undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by EdiskyHarry: 1:24am On May 15, 2019
I stand with udom. Divine mandate, only God

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by BuhariAdvocate: 2:02am On May 15, 2019
Where is the bridge mischief.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Studyinchina200(m): 4:04am On May 15, 2019
nice road for real

these are the type of stuffs we wanna see on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Studyinchina200(m): 4:23am On May 15, 2019
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

OkpaAkuEriEri:
If only afonnjaa guvnor can work lyk Dis

But dey live us 2 develop Lagos 4 dem
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by manuelzz(m): 5:44am On May 15, 2019
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by manuelzz(m): 5:45am On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:
because most of it is not reported..

Most of what is not reported? E be like head dey pain you.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by bibe(m): 6:05am On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:
because most of it is not reported..

Not really, any student of history will know that there's always been a historical bond between the igbos and akwa ibom people way before colonisation. They've never had any conflicts of note and actually fought together once against the obong of Calabar.

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Benfaco: 6:28am On May 15, 2019
Our goal is to create designs that are attractive and help your business grow. In today's visual world, you need to make sure you communicate with images as well as you do with words. Let us help you build your visual story. www.bennyconcept.com
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Pavore9: 6:36am On May 15, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef grin
Our route from Cameroon to Abia is made easier grin

Do our people still go to Cameroon to hustle? That was a 80s/90s runs!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 6:37am On May 15, 2019
manuelzz:

Most of what is not reported? E be like head dey pain you.
Go and ask Itu mbonuso and it's Abia neighbors
Even with Obot Akara and it's Abia neighbors.

Don't rush to reply what you don't know.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Reference(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2019
Cletus77:
I don't understand the kind of brotherhood Abia state and Akwa ibom share sef. Zero boundary clashes and always in unity wen doing anything

Not true.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Niaja4real(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2019
Atouke:
The people of Obot Akara LGA a border local government to Akwa ibom state have just been linked to their neighbours in Ekwere Azu community in Abia state with two bridges spanning 45 meters and a 57.8 meters over the two rivers that seperate the two boarder communities in the two neigbouring states.
the project also includes a 6.4km road network linking the bridges.
The road construction was completed 2018 and awaiting the bridge construction which has just been concluded and will be commisioned by gov. udom of Akwa ibom state on may 29th 2019 to mark democracy day.

The project is funded fully by Akwa ibom state government.

Recall that the governor also linked the northernmost LGA in Akwa ibom called ini LGA to its neighbour in Arochukwu still in Abia state in 2018 with a 14.7km road of which the royal fathers of Arochukwu gave him a chieftaincy title as a mark of appreciation that road is also awaiting the completion of 110m bridge of which 90% of work is already completed.
The people of Aro and environs have since started using Ibom Airport via this access road, which affords them the closest link to an airport. not to talk of commercial activities that had been activated within the two states.

gov. udom will also open 3 newly renovated general hospitals in the state on may 29, 2019.
the new hospitals are:
1)Iquita general hospital Oron LGA.
2)general hospital oruk anam LGA.
3) Cottage hospital onna LGA.
When will Udom Emmanuel deem it fit to pay all outstanding gratuities, death entitlements & pensions? Human capital development would not be a taboo if he should consider same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: Kanu Lived A 5-star Life, Traveled In Private Jets / Asari Dokubo Reacts To Buhari's Attack / Ex-commissioner Snubs His Brother In Bayelsa. See What Happened Next. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.