Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo (46488 Views)

Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult / Akwa Ibom At 35: Gov Udom Emmanuel Completes 35km Roads In Shelter Afrique, Uyo / The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section
d truth is butter
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by DJInfluence: 7:25am On May 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
If only afonnjaa guvnor can work lyk Dis

But dey live us 2 develop Lagos 4 dem
i have always said it, Africans are the greatest racists. And the worse part is, people are liking your post. SMH for all una.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Mrjo(m): 7:28am On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:
Wetin Abia state govt is known for?
emelagi and court case
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by omocalabar(m): 8:01am On May 15, 2019
Cletus77:
I don't understand the kind of brotherhood Abia state and Akwa ibom share sef. Zero boundary clashes and always in unity wen doing anything
they do have clashes bro...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by namo77: 8:46am On May 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by RTSC: 8:57am On May 15, 2019
We are all eastearners after all.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by mechanics(m): 9:07am On May 15, 2019
Oil money in action.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by thatigboman: 9:15am On May 15, 2019
Front0lane:
Yet foolish Biafrans with no remarkable project from their governors Umahi Ikpeazu n Ugwauyi will be wailing sorrowfully after allowing their foolish governors to swallow their allocation both IGR n federal allocation.
zombie, u didnt mention okorocha, the worst governor in South East
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by thatigboman: 9:22am On May 15, 2019
DJInfluence:

i have always said it, Africans are the greatest racists. And the worse part is, people are liking your post. SMH for all una.
a white US judge has ruled that an African cannot be called a racist. So u can say tribalism, but not racist.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Duru009(m): 9:34am On May 15, 2019
Atouke:

who is this one?

The pride of the afonjas !!!
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Spartacus101(m): 10:03am On May 15, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Aks is lucky to have good leaders

I swear
we are too lucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Front0lane: 10:06am On May 15, 2019
When any other governor in the East offer free education from primary to tertiary come back n let’s talk or when other governor beside APGA is able to have the highest number of its student passing WAEC we can start the debate from there.

If any governor as built more hospitals, schools bridges than Okorocha then we can start from the.

thatigboman:
zombie, u didnt mention okorocha, the worst governor in South East
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by ChristianNorth: 10:38am On May 15, 2019
Cletus77:
I don't understand the kind of brotherhood Abia state and Akwa ibom share sef. Zero boundary clashes and always in unity wen doing anything
Aba is very strategic to Akwa Ibom.

Most of the traffic in and out of the state passes through Aba and 100% of traffic from and to the West and North today passes through Aba and Abia provides only the road link to the SS.

The state depends 100% on Ariaria and other markets in Aba for their consumer goods.

Abia is so strategic to the state that most of the times, Abia abandons the maintenance of the link roads to AKS government which to me is very stupid.

The two states share the same inland water and this offers Abia a direct access to Atlantic ocean. A lot of pips believe Abia is landlocked, but it has direct access to the Atlantic and that body of water is the only thing linking AKS to SS unless they have to sail to SS from deeper into the sea on the int'l water way.

Many people from AKS are serving in Abia State government and the inter-marriage between the two is massive.

AKS is the non-Igboid state with the strongest IPOB followership.

It is difficult to separate AKS from Abia and Abia from AKS.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by fx45(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:
because most of it is not reported..
What is stopping you from reporting them? Afonja headslamming conehead.

I spit on Yoruba Muslims...

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 11:56am On May 15, 2019
fx45:
What is stopping you from reporting them? Afonja headslamming conehead.

I spit on Yoruba Muslims...
Ado ebot ubom, Amana ado iwang.

If you understand that then you know where am from.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 12:02pm On May 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Aba is very strategic to Akwa Ibom.

Most of the traffic in and out of the state passes through Aba and 100% of traffic from and to the West and North today passes through Aba and Abia provides only the road link to the SS.

The state depends 100% on Ariaria and other markets in Aba for their consumer goods.

Abia is so strategic to the state that most of the times, Abia abandons the maintenance of the link roads to AKS government which to me is very stupid.

The two states share the same inland water and this offers Abia a direct access to Atlantic ocean. A lot of pips believe Abia is landlocked, but it has direct access to the Atlantic and that body of water is the only thing linking AKS to SS unless they have to sail to SS from deeper into the sea on the int'l water way.

Many people from AKS are serving in Abia State government and the inter-marriage between the two is massive.

AKS is the non-Igboid state with the strongest IPOB followership.

It is difficult to separate AKS from Abia and Abia from AKS.

At the bolded.. not true, we don't support Biafra cos we know what you igbo people are capable of. Concerning marriage you exaggerate it.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by ChristianNorth: 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:

At the bolded.. not true, we don't support Biafra cos we know what you igbo people are capable of. Concerning marriage you exaggerate it.
Try to comprehend before displaying foolishness online.

I said AKS is the only non-Igboid state with the strongest IPOB followership.

AKS has more followership than Cross Rivers and Bayelsa.

The proportion of Abia-AKS marriage is higher than theirs with the Ijaws, Efiks and Edos. I think only with Yorubas is higher.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by 400billionman: 12:37pm On May 15, 2019
Very solid.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by superlightning: 12:53pm On May 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The proportion of Abia-AKS marriage is higher than theirs with the Ijaws, Efiks and Edos. I think only with Yorubas is higher.

you are very correct. abriba igbos have ancestral links to ibibio people. secondly, abia and akwaibom intermarry a lot.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 1:01pm On May 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I still maintain my disagreement..

Always pushing urself to south south state grin

We don't need Biafra,ndiara.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by ChristianNorth: 5:04pm On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:

I still maintain my disagreement..

Always pushing urself to south south state grin

We don't need Biafra,ndiara.
Your mumu thick pass Buhari own. Who is talking about Biafra?

Anyway, ranting like a fool doesn't change the fact that AKS has the strongest IPOB following in all the non-Igboid state.

There are more Igbos in South South than your tribe can ever imagine to produce.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by ChristianNorth: 5:08pm On May 15, 2019
superlightning:

you are very correct. abriba igbos have ancestral links to ibibio people. secondly, abia and akwaibom intermarry a lot.
My part of Abia is within the Abiriba axis and we traced our history to AKS.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 5:37pm On May 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Your mumu thick pass Buhari own. Who is talking about Biafra?

Anyway, ranting like a fool doesn't change the fact that AKS has the strongest IPOB following in all the non-Igboid state.

There are more Igbos in South South than your tribe can ever imagine to produce.
I still stand on my statement..

Don't try to add us to your stupiid Biafra.

Believe anything you like.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by superlightning: 6:21pm On May 15, 2019
wiseone28:
I still stand on my statement..

Don't try to add us to your stupiid Biafra.

Believe anything you like.

why are you scared of something that isn't even there?

but however, if a Biafra eventually surfaces, akwaibom will be part of it. scream and curse for all I care, it will come to pass.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by wiseone28: 6:47pm On May 15, 2019
superlightning:

why are you scared of something that isn't even there?

but however, if a Biafra eventually surfaces, akwaibom will be part of it. scream and curse for all I care, it will come to pass.
Lol.. till then if you will still be alive
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:42pm On May 15, 2019
DJInfluence:

smh 4 ur generaxn.mind ur forkin biznezz
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 7:45pm On May 15, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Please don't make racist and tribalistic comments on this section

China wanabe, mind ur biz
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Kingjee(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2019
Cletus77:

Yes O!
And that's is why my both parents are from states
One from abia and the other from akwa ibom
Re: Udom Emmanuel Completes 2 Bridges That Link Akwa Ibom State To Abia State (Photo by Studyinchina200(m): 12:48am On May 16, 2019
I don’t insult people on social media. So gonna let it pass.

God bless you.

OkpaAkuEriEri:
China wanabe, mind ur biz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / Youth Vote Count Concert In Abuja Today (Pictures And Videos) / Aisha Buhari's Birthday Present To The President 21 Years Ago According To Zahra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.