Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

BREAKING! Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BREAKING! Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja (795 Views)

Farmfunded CEO Joshua Ajisope Threatens To Sue Investor Asking For His N3m / Invest In Bet9ja Shop Virtual Game / Bet9ja Wants To Destroy My Destiny PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Dehinde360media: 10:03pm On May 14, 2019
Speaking on Tuesday, Senate threatened to shutdown popular betting venture, bet9ja offices if the company fails to honor its invitation for a second time.
While speaking on Tuesday, in Abuja, during the verification of lottery companies with license to comence operation l in Nigeria, Chairman, Senate committee on youth and sport, Senator Obinna Ogba, PDP, Ebonyi, who noted that

READ FULL DETAILS @

www.dehinde360media.com.ng/2019/05/breaking-senate-threatens-to-shutdown.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING! Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by Adek65: 10:27pm On May 14, 2019
Make dem fight against anything betting in the country jooor
Re: BREAKING! Senate Threatens To Shutdown Bet9ja by gentle007(m): 1:48pm On May 15, 2019
Adek65:
Make dem fight against anything betting in the country jooor
Maybe they have dealt with you mercilessly. Heard of the quote 'bet responsibly'?

(1) (Reply)

5 Uncomfortable Truth About Forex / What Is The Most Reliable Comment News And Get Paid Site In Nigeria. / I Need A Qualified Member To Be Among My Board Of Trustees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.