Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos (24603 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by tstx(m): 10:28am On May 15, 2019
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Bossjakande: 10:29am On May 15, 2019
jiku8t:

videos,diagrams and pictures below
[b][/b]
teach ur mum and dad sex style u barstard
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Joystark(f): 10:29am On May 15, 2019
Cutezt:
As shared online

A 17 year old boy named Amos Ibrahim took his own life in Jos, the Plateau state capital,by taking sniper insecticide, after failing the 2019 Joint admissions and matriculation exams which he wrote at Aptech center in Sangotedo, Lagos.

He was last seen online on whatsapp at around 10pm last night.

Ha! This Sangotedo? People's threshold for pain has become, well...

It's sad.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by ikechukz(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2019
Meaning say we wey write JAMB three times that year suppose go make trailer crush us. My friend wrote JAMB seven good times and didn't kill himself, kids these days sef sad sad

4 Likes

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Nobody: 10:30am On May 15, 2019
Okkk
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Slymonster(m): 10:30am On May 15, 2019
Parents should understand their children sometimes psychologically. It is getting crazy
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 15, 2019
henryobinna:
What's happening...

I used to think and believe suicide is something alien to Nigeria and Nigerians... But of late it seems to have become our friend...

God help us all

It's what is trending now in social media and Nigerians are all about following the new trends.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Nobody: 10:31am On May 15, 2019
oluseyiforjesus:
Lets ban sniper in Nigeria
What of rat poison? Drug overdose? Ropes? Lets ban bad governance instead.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Ekpeitut: 10:33am On May 15, 2019
Say

Elu U ehen,

B O ehen,

Q E ehen,

R T...that's how you spell BUHARI!
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by traihit: 10:33am On May 15, 2019
They should stop telling us what people use to take their owm lives for God's sake. It's like this publicity for Sniper is making people more prone to end their lives easily.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Summerbody: 10:33am On May 15, 2019
jiku8t:

videos,diagrams and pictures below

[b][/b]
Rie nsi
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by iukpe: 10:33am On May 15, 2019
All these show how misguided our young people are. Drug and substance abuse, moral degradation, Cultism, poor family upbringing, no fear of God, SUICIDE angry angry angry

Our NGOs, government, women's groups, religious bodies and others , need to reach out to the youth that we have all not protected by providing for and educating them to face life in a meaningful and progressive way. With hope and opportunities to absorb the energy of youthfulness.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Summerbody: 10:34am On May 15, 2019
Painful it is, RI P Amu s
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by tiwiex(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2019
Pavore9:
JAMB should look into the need to set up toll free lines for counseling during the period of their release of results. Gone are the days, candidates calmly accept low scores and focus towards the next year's exam.

They don't need any hot lines. Jamb needs to set up a call center and start proactively calling people with low jamb scores. In fact, they can share the numbers to volunteer private citizens who would be happy to assist. This is getting beyond understanding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Failure44: 10:36am On May 15, 2019
I can't blame him cry
I scored 193 in jamb and I feel like drinking insecticide.
It's not easy.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Horlahmah(m): 10:36am On May 15, 2019
This one just killed himself on an inconclusive result.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Proffdada: 10:37am On May 15, 2019
Let them keep drinking
The brave ones will always find a way out

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2019
Jacqueline22:
This is becoming too much
No Its Not... Nigeria Is Over Populated with Idiots. More Idiots Need To Take The Exit So As To Balance our Sanity

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Pavore9: 10:39am On May 15, 2019
tiwiex:

They don't need any hot lines. Jamb needs to set up a call center and start proactively calling people with low jamb scores. In fact, they can share the numbers to volunteer private citizens who would be happy to assist. This is getting beyond understanding.

It is really scary, the depth of emotional fragility that is so prevalent......sigh.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Lovelyn451(f): 10:40am On May 15, 2019
Is there nobody to help these ambitious children understand that disappointments is part of life and it's not their fault...I put the blame on his illitrate parents or guardian

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Harryase(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
BUHARI and his badluck everywhere... HAUSA man scores 100 in jamb and f9 parallel in SSCE he is offered automatic admission to study medicine or engineering, and even though he graduates with a 3rd class or pass he is offered automatic job in the federal civil service..
The southerners would score 300 in jamb, he/she would be denied admission... even after getting admission and graduating with a first class or second class upper he/she is denied employment at the federal civil service ...

BUHARI and his Government of nepotism......smh

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Dashry(f): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
RIP
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by paddyofboss(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
Ebios:
Now what has he achieved?
For anybody thinking of taking THIS STEP, u are on ur own oh. l was abt 12 when my younger sister of 10 took her life by hanging. All my siblings, Dad, Mum etc are still alive kicking fine. So she did it to herself thinking she wud hurt anybody.lf u like, take dis useless step, ur on ur own.
And the worst thing is dat it is a straight TICKET to HELL FIRE.
How did your family cope.with the loss?
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by JikanTaalolo: 10:42am On May 15, 2019
bentwood85:
BUHARI and his badluck everywhere... HAUSA man scores 100 in jamb and f9 parallel in SSCE he is offered automatic admission to study medicine or engineering, and even though he graduates with a 3rd class or pass he is offered automatic job in the federal civil service..
The southerners would score 300 in jamb, he/she would be denied admission... even after getting admission and graduating with a first class or second class upper he/she is denied employment at the federal civil service ...

BUHARI and his Government of nepotism......smh
You will defend this your allegations before Almighty God on the day of judgement.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by tosyne88(f): 10:42am On May 15, 2019
Y are all this people drinking sniper because of failed jamb now.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by EzeVals90: 10:42am On May 15, 2019
It's high time Nigeria ban sniper. what's all this sef.!
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by jaxxy(m): 10:43am On May 15, 2019
Many parents don’t discuss bt rather dictate to their kids without giving them a clear and broad perspective about life.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by WeighWordSon(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2019
Wait fess... Shey dis sniper nah wine ni??
I don't gerrit.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Nobody: 10:44am On May 15, 2019
henryobinna:
What's happening...

I used to think and believe suicide is something alien to Nigeria and Nigerians... But of late it seems to have become our friend...

God help us all
Trust Nigeria naw, our own when we start dey always worse.

Make we try reach out to the government to come up with some policies and programs to help combat all this quickly before it escalate.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Deathisfree: 10:48am On May 15, 2019
Death is free cox life is hard

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by mandela222: 10:48am On May 15, 2019
its bravery to end your life by yourself it ain't easy taking your own life I would have killed myself but the fear of the afterlife (hellfire) is making me think twice I wish there's no hell fire I would have killed myself a very long time ago so that I can rest from this tormenting plague called Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist / Man Stabs His Friend To Death Over iPhone In Adamawa / Wife Of FRCN Staff Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.