Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,657 members, 7,813,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos (24572 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Lagos / 12-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo By Hanging / 8-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Abuja After Losing A Game To His Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Oddsman(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
because of what did the company give it to them did they say u should drink sniper no so ppl that jump off bridges they should ban water or bridge or ppl that hang themselves they should ban rope

Pray no one you know considers it. People get depressed easily and self-poisoning is the easiest way out. 80% of people who poison themselvss do so because they dont have the courage to stab, hang, shoot or jump down a storey building. I have been depressed before and believe me i thought that same way. Yeah you're strong but not everyone around you is.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by dochenaj: 11:46am On May 15, 2019
tstx:

One of the effects of Globalization
One of the effects of the internet. A confluence of the good and bad.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Oddsman(m): 11:47am On May 15, 2019
SoNature:
I don't understand this connection between Sniper and suicide.

These people should not make this government impose a ban on sniper.

It helps to kill my mosquitoes.

That was how too much death led to the ban of I-beta-pass-my-neighbour generator embarassed

If you have to use sniper at home, leave the house for 24hours. Inhaling that chemical is not good for your health. Its way too potent for a home insecticide

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Victorisoni3(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2019
The sale of sniper should be expensive during this jamb period
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by nkemdi89(f): 11:50am On May 15, 2019
Ebios:
Now what has he achieved?
For anybody thinking of taking THIS STEP, u are on ur own oh. l was abt 12 when my younger sister of 10 took her life by hanging. All my siblings, Dad, Mum etc are still alive kicking fine. So she did it to herself thinking she wud hurt anybody.lf u like, take dis useless step, ur on ur own.
And the worst thing is dat it is a straight TICKET to HELL FIRE.
You are still hurt, don't blame her, nobody cares to reach out to her.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by SoNature(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2019
Oddsman:

If you have to use sniper at home, leave the house for 24hours. Inhaling that chemical is not good for your health. Its way too potent for a home insecticide

Thank you, boss.
I always leave the house for long hours before coming back to it.
The last time I made that mistake of spraying Sniper and sleeping at the same time, I woke up to serious flu.

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Nobody: 11:56am On May 15, 2019
IamPlato:
No Its Not... Nigeria Is Over Populated with Idiots. More Idiots Need To Take The Exit So As To Balance our Sanity

Be easy, he is just 17. Young Lad should have been thoroughly watched
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by XaintJoel20: 12:07pm On May 15, 2019
He died for nothing.
When I was in his age, I was in JSS 2, and today I am a graduate of a prestigious university and managing my business.
Why the haste to get into university?
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by kunlesmiles(m): 12:12pm On May 15, 2019
I do not think failing jamb was d fundamental reason, he committed suicide, parent sud be careful about the kind of pressure they put on their kids.Every child needs support even in d face of "failure".

2 Likes

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Austineva(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2019
Jacqueline22:
This is becoming too much
Nnwa n'inwee ya
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Kingkun69(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2019
Oddsman:

Pray no one you know considers it. People get depressed easily and self-poisoning is the easiest way out. 80% of people who poison themselvss do so because they dont have the courage to stab, hang, shoot or jump down a storey building. I have been depressed before and believe me i thought that same way. Yeah you're strong but not everyone around you is.
who said I am strong grin I get depressed too we are all humans but when I think about it the only person that suffers is myself 1. If I die family will cry then forget about it maybe it Will take a long time but they will forget and I will be a memory
2.if I kill myself because of a situation or predicament like that jamb they won't stop the exams because of 1 even if 200 ppl for they won't stop the exam
3.maybe it's just me but the best way to get someone back is not killing urself because they will forget about after time but for you to exceed their expectations and become what they said u wouldn't well we are all humans
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by owila4luv(m): 12:24pm On May 15, 2019
wetin e gain?
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Oddsman(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
who said I am strong grin I get depressed too we are all humans but when I think about it the only person that suffers is myself 1. If I die family will cry then forget about it maybe it Will take a long time but they will forget and I will be a memory
2.if I kill myself because of a situation or predicament like that jamb they won't stop the exams because of 1 even if 200 ppl for they won't stop the exam
3.maybe it's just me but the best way to get someone back is not killing urself because they will forget about after time but for you to exceed their expectations and become what they said u wouldn't well we are all humans

Your thought process is a good motivator against depression. Your Number 1 & 2 are part of my strategies.
Another thought is that if i kill myself by hanging i will be found with shyt on my body. Or i i drink sniper, i will be disgusting turning my body into a biochemical laboratory. Me that loves being hygienic, why leave the world so dirty... Lol

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by chiboy1116: 1:27pm On May 15, 2019
Ebios:
For anybody thinking of taking THIS STEP, u are on ur own oh. l was abt 12 when my younger sister of 10 took her life by hanging. All my siblings, Dad, Mum etc are still alive kicking fine. So she did it to herself thinking she wud hurt anybody.lf u like, take dis useless step, ur on ur own.
seriously? Your sis killed herself ? A 10 year old ? How ? Why? Who gave her that idea boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by 7lives: 1:38pm On May 15, 2019
Life.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by gonkin(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2019
Dem go soon ban sniper
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by K9blunt(f): 2:07pm On May 15, 2019
Ebios:

It is like you've been to hell before?

1 Like

Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Failure44: 2:30pm On May 15, 2019
Bugie16:
change your monicker asap. maybe then your score will be re-evaluated.
I'm a failure cry
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by MrPRevailer(m): 3:26pm On May 15, 2019
It's like depressed people don't learn lesson from this news.
Instead they see it as an encouragement to do the same. Hence, why sniper is getting popular.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Jacqueline22(f): 4:24pm On May 15, 2019
Austineva:
Nnwa n'inwee ya

I wish you what you wish me tongue tongue
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Lordave: 4:53pm On May 15, 2019
Jacqueline22:

"Babe you got it"

"Babe you get am"

That's what he said.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Lordave: 4:55pm On May 15, 2019
chiboy1116:
seriously? Your sis killed herself ? A 10 year old ? How ? Why? Who gave her that idea boss.
Don't mind that guy..

A Nigerian girl of 10 committing suicide?
Considering his age, he is telling us it happened about 18-25 years ago?

How possible?

I completely believe he just told a lie, or his sister was murdered.
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by luluosas(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2019
I don't think it's because of the exam failure. The rate at which people are killing themselves this days. Hmmm. God have mercy on all people sick in the head
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Jacqueline22(f): 5:07pm On May 15, 2019
Lordave:
"Babe you got it"

"Babe you get am"

That's what he said.

Thanks for the interpretation
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Oddsman(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2019
Kingkun69:
because of what did the company give it to them did they say u should drink sniper no so ppl that jump off bridges they should ban water or bridge or ppl that hang themselves they should ban rope

Pray no one you know considers it. People get depressed easily and self-poisoning is the easiest way out. 80% of people who poison themselvss do so because they dont have the courage to stab, hang, shoot or jump down a storey building. I have been depressed before and believe me i thought that same way. Yeah you're strong but not everyone around you is. [b][/b]
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by frozen70(f): 1:56am On May 16, 2019
This sniper has killed more of our youths, than the insect ❗❗❗

It should be banned, people no longer think well because they want to use sniper to end it quickly

Sniper is just 200

But life is more expensive and now death is even cheaper with this stupid sniper
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Austineva(m): 9:31am On May 16, 2019
Jacqueline22:

i mean; u get am
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Jacqueline22(f): 11:45am On May 16, 2019
Austineva:
i mean; u get am

Thanks
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Kaylexzy(m): 12:25pm On May 16, 2019
mandela222:
its bravery to end your life by yourself it ain't easy taking your own life I would have killed myself but the fear of the afterlife (hellfire) is making me think twice I wish there's no hell fire I would have killed myself a very long time ago so that I can rest from this tormenting plague called Nigeria.
Really dude? Go ahead then, while you're at it, make a video. tongue

On a more serious note, we are all in this mess of a country together, so don't think for one minute that you're going through the worst possible pain/trauma. You have a phone, you have data, you know what using the Internet means (some people have not, can not, will not know what these stuff mean, some haven't used it before).
Have you spared a thought for people who cannot even afford clothes, at least you wear something. They haven't taken their lives, they still believe they will wear that which you're putting on right now.
There are people who sleep under the bridge, under the sun or in the rain, they have no form of shelter. I'm sure you're sleeping somewhere, even if na squatting or with your parents.
Y'all gotta realize that what people think of you doesn't kill you, neither does it stick to your body.
You compare yourself to people ahead of you, have you ever compared yourself with people you're ahead of?
So can you now see how selfish your thoughts are?
I hope this reaches you in time before you do something stupid.
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: Amos Ibrahim: Boy Commits Suicide, Takes Sniper After Failing JAMB In Jos by Ebios(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2019
K9blunt:

It is like you've been to hell before?
Lol...
Bible says, "curse be on anyone that hangs himself on a tree"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Youth Council Gives Fulani Herdsmen 7-Day Ultimatum To Leave South-West / Arowosegbe Jailed 12months For Impersonating German National / Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.