Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

A Day Experience At Westown Hotel, Ikeja - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Day Experience At Westown Hotel, Ikeja (587 Views)

My Christmas Day Experience / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day Experience At Westown Hotel, Ikeja by Saoyewole7890(m): 11:05pm On May 14, 2019
I checked in to Westown hotel on Saturday night. Everything went pretty smooth. Room rates begin at NGN30,000 (USD82) – If you check-in at the front desk. It costs NGN35,000 (USD96) if you check-in from online platforms.
It felt a bit like a maze stairs at the lobby area. I kept getting lost to get to the elevator. I kept confusing the way to the pool area and the buffet area (though now, I know they are obviously connected. You will get the hang of it).The rooms are lovely. They put me on the 7th floor-so COOL. The view was great and I woke up to the rising sun. How awesome it was.
They have the most amazing hideaway (the upper deck lounge) this place is all white, with rattan chairs and a nice quaint bar. It looks like the side of a cruise ship with the rails and all, but, has all-glass walls. The overall feeling here is like being on a cruise ship in the Mediterranean. They served Shisha and fresh blended juices and good coffee and tea. I recommend their sandwiches and barbecued fish or chicken as the best ever! The room service staff have the cutest knock. The kind of sounds like ‘tata-dadata-tatda’. And they have the quickest room service I have experienced in Nigeria.
The rooms are quite modern with simple designs and a warm chocolate brown Wenge with Beige walls and warm lighting. The rooms smell good (well my room did). There is a mini fridge and not a mini bar to be precise. There was just a bottle of water in the fridge – it is not bad though.
The hotel is located exactly by the Lagos Lagoon waterside. They have a speed boat you can rent to just cruise around or take you to 2 great beaches - Tarkwa Bay and Inagbe Resort (both of which are just 15 minutes boat ride away). You can ask the boat to wait and bring you back to hotel, if you fancy eating out. You can take the boat to Lagoon Restaurant, Jest Ski Club or Primi Piati. The pool faces the waterside and so again, laying by the pool makes you feel you are still on a cruise. It was a nice experience at the Westtown Hotel, I mean it!
https://hotels.ng/hotel/49856-westown-hotel-lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Day Experience At Westown Hotel, Ikeja by clive2u(m): 11:55pm On May 14, 2019
Are they recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Together We Can Make Nigeria Better- Print Ned Nwoko / . / Saturday Poll: Dear Guys, Are You A Boobs Or An Ass Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.