Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody (56258 Views)

Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Davido Removed His $40k Diamond Neck Chain And Gifted To Zlatan At An Event / Throwback Picture Olamide Sent To Zlatan Ibile From His Ikorodu Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:26am On May 15, 2019
[quote author=dejibanjo post=78406
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by abbey621(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2019
trapQ:
The American authorities are no respecter of persons. His citizenship can be revoked any time. There are lots of people born there who've had their citizenship revoked.

You're speaking jargon. A person born in the U.S cannot have his or her citizenship revoked, they can renounce it themselves or join up with terrorist groups like ISIS which is the same as saying they are no longer American but the government does not revoke non naturalized citizenship....Don't tell me about American policies, I've studied it most of my life!
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by abbey621(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
in trump's era, anything can happen bro

Not this one! This is a Constitutional requirement, as long as the citizen did not naturalize aka come from another country before being granted citizenship, Trump can't do shi!
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by trapQ: 11:52am On May 15, 2019
No point talking to a brick wall. Keep believing your fairytale.
abbey621:

You're speaking jargon. A person born in the U.S cannot have his or her citizenship revoked, they can renounce it themselves or join up with terrorist groups like ISIS which is the same as saying they are no longer American but the government does not revoke non naturalized citizenship....Don't tell me about American policies, I've studied it most of my life!
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by abbey621(m): 11:57am On May 15, 2019
trapQ:
No point talking to a brick wall. Keep believing your fairytale.

Fairy tale? The information is literally out there if you care enough to Google, why are some Nigerians so LAZY?

https://immigration.findlaw.com/citizenship/can-your-u-s-citizenship-be-revoked-.html
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Minzay(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2019
martineverest:
Davido has forgotten he is an American and a Nigerian.....his American citizenship could be revoked if he keeps supporting these scammers, subtly

western countries are watching him
What are you saying? So him friend regain freedom from EFCC, make e nr happy? So make e say no zlatan na yahoo boy EFCC don't release him, na him holy pass? #no body holy
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
Oga I know you can't relate but this yahoo boy has tarnished our image online, I am verified freelancer and fiverr web programmers. I am highly discriminated and for about a year I got only 5 successful jobs and most people quit conversation as soon they know I am a Nigerian and of recent that I took the tough decision to change my country. Everywhere we go we are seen as scammers. Many investors are afraid when they here the name Nigerians. our politicians are not helping matter I agree, they are worst among everything wrong with Nigeria but this Yahoo boys are making life unbearable for us that have anything to do with externals from airport, to tourism, work life, etc they are just painting us red.

Like i said before, cybercrime or yahoo as you might call it is not the authentic reason why you suffer discrimination, beside cybercrime is not only synonymous to nigeria or blacks as you are making it sound ... india ,china & other whites also engage in cybercrime ...
In america, be it england among the citizens the white discriminate the blacks, for no reason so your case is not a surprise ...our forefathers have seen worst, what was there crime ?? where was laptop or internet then?
yahoo or no yahoo ,they(whites) never lied us (black), there will alway be discrimination even black americans are suspect onsight.
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Minzay(m): 2:01pm On May 15, 2019
ericsmith:

Like i said before, cybercrime or yahoo as you might call it is not the authentic reason why you suffer discrimination, beside cybercrime is not only synonymous to nigeria or blacks as you are making it sound ... india ,china & other whites also engage in cybercrime ...
In america, be it england among the citizens the white discriminate the blacks, for no reason so your case is not a surprise ...our forefathers have seen worst, what was there crime ?? where was laptop or internet then?
yahoo or no yahoo ,they(whites) never lied us (black), there will alway be discrimination even black americans are suspect onsight.
Come and take one bottle of beer...
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
ericsmith:

posterity will jugde you and I. you are using racism as a plot to cover how we have disgraced our self even now South Africa and Ghana, our younger neighbours have the guts to start sending us packing and shaming our people. I wouldn't continue this discussion, you are biased already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2019
stanliwise:
posterity will jugde you and I. you are using racism a plot to cover how we have disgraced our self even South Africa and Ghana, our neighbors have the guts to start sending us packing and shaming our people. I wouldn't continue this discussion, you are biased already.

posterity my ass !! you people just talk @times as if nigeria & the world started existing 18yrs ago. was it within millennium ,embassy started denying nigerians visa ,if you don't know history no be today ghana sent nigerians back home ...all i ask is what was there offence in the 70's ..where they also yahooboy & gurls.
Xenophobia in south africa is not as a result of cybercrime , the whole world knows its as a result of inferiority ,the local citizens felt threatened by the success strangers are fvcking make in there land.
Listen & relax, i am not the biased one ,the system is the biased one, Gboy wey collect $100 will be prosecuted n given a bail option of #2m while politician wey loot billions will be given bail on recognition with likely sum of #999,000.50k,
arm robbers willingly stop visiting homes becos nigerians went cashless n started keeping money in the bank ... there was no reason to keep robbing houses,
if govt can make adequate provisions and creat intervention schemes to support/assist nigerians, people will see less or no need for cybercrime .. that approach will be more effective
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by stanliwise(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2019
ericsmith:

posterity my ass !! you people just talk @times as if nigeria & the world started existing 18yrs ago. was it within millennium ,embassy started denying nigerians visa ,if you don't know history no be today ghana sent nigerians back home ...all i ask is what was there offence in the 70's ..where they also yahooboy & gurls.
Xenophobia in south africa is not as a result of cybercrime , the whole world knows its as a result of inferiority ,the local citizens felt threatened by the success strangers are fvcking make in there land.
Listen & relax, i am not the biased one ,the system is the biased one, Gboy wey collect $100 will be prosecuted n given a bail option of #2m while politician wey loot billions will be given bail on recognition with likely sum of #999,000.50k,
arm robbers willingly stop visiting homes becos nigerians went cashless n started keeping money in the bank ... there was no reason to keep robbing houses,
if govt can make adequate provisions and creat intervention schemes to support/assist nigerians, people will see less or no need for cybercrime .. that approach will be more effective
You're just impossible, your approach to support one criminality over another is enough dent on your integrity. Keep your opinion tight. farewell.
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 6:22am On May 20, 2019
TheMoniker:
grin
The “Hard working youths” won’t like this
Wealth is a threat to them.
I’ve always said it to my friends here in US that Nigerians hate on you once you’ve attained the height that none of their generations won’t reach. The best you can do is to avoid a vast majority of them once you leave the country. They might end up killing you.
Don’t let it surprise you that most hating on those guys are failed yahoo boys who though “they shouldn’t get it if I can’t”
I detest Nigerians and Nigeria passionately.
The only set of people stealing from Nigerians are their tetarded politicians like Buhari, Tinubu and co but they still sing their praises and in their myopic mind, someone collecting from whites is their problem? Lol. Awon oloriburuku.
See police for naija like armed robbers.

You detest Nigerians yet you are one ? You think by doing so u strip your self of identity .you still a mediocre in u.s.a damned nigger and full bloody African
Re: Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody by lacidi: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
trapQ:
Oga, citizenship by birth or naturalization can be revoked. It was on this NL that we saw a Nigerian with Dutch citizenship by birth being revoked and the guy had never stepped a foot in Nigerian before.

Most if not all countries have procedures for citizenship and naturality revocation. Though citizenship by birth revocation doesn't happen often, it still occurs.
Lol I didnt see this. So if your citizen by birth I'd revoked does that now make you stateless? Please explain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media / Pictures Of Charly Boy & His Stunning Wife, Lady D / Special Spesh Shares Davido's Toilet Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.