Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido (39572 Views)

The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed / Photo Of Zlatan Ibile Newborn Baby / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 6:27am On May 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
loquacious fool

Extra large fool

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by fowlyansh181(m): 9:48am On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Extra large fool
megalithic fool

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
megalithic fool

Superabundant fool

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by fowlyansh181(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Superabundant fool
unlimited fool

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 10:27am On May 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
unlimited fool

Supercilious fool

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by fowlyansh181(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Supercilious fool
i give up. The bigger fool wins. You win

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 11:34am On May 19, 2019
fowlyansh181:
i give up. The bigger fool wins. You win

I give down. The biggest fool loss.You loss bro wink

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Even if you are not gonna talk, I will always say you like trouble angry

Where have you been?
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Where have you been?
I have always been on this same planet angry
Thanks for checking on me by the way grin

Actually, I have been online.. just decided not to comment
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I have always been on this same planet angry

Thanks for checking on me by the way grin

Actually, I have been online.. just decided not to comment

Are you a member of the comment readers association?
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you a member of the comment readers association?
just joined recently grin
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 19, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

just joined recently grin

Ok hope Ramadan is going well wink

1 Like

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 12:02am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Ok hope Ramadan is going well wink

Yeah, and I am now eating once a day at around12 midnight wink in fact, I just finished eating grin
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 1:11am On May 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Yeah, and I am now eating once a day at around12 midnight wink in fact, I just finished eating grin

Late night eater angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 2:11am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Late night eater angry

I am sorry dear shocked

But I cannot help it much... It has become a habit
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 3:27am On May 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

I am sorry dear shocked

But I cannot help it much... It has become a habit

Are you a wizard?

Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 8:21am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Are you a wizard?

No, I am a reformatory bomb, meant to reform the world; a bomb that contains the healing the world needs waiting to be detonated.

If you know, you know grin
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 8:59am On May 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

No, I am a reformatory bomb, meant to reform the world; a bomb that contains the healing the world needs waiting to be detonated.

If you know, you know grin

what if i don't know? angry
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 9:06am On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

what if i don't know? angry

Then you have to wait... pray that you should be alive when the time comes if you really wanna know grin

Man, when the bomb is finally detonated, it will be very loud and its impact will be massive
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 9:37am On May 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Then you have to wait... pray that you should be alive when the time comes if you really wanna know grin

Man, when the bomb is finally detonated, it will be very loud and its impact will be massive

We're expecting it…hope it's gonna be a positive impact wink
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

We're expecting it…hope it's gonna be a positive impact wink

Very positive.. comes with healing, guidance, innovation and development

I wish we can do it together.. I mean with you by my side as I dwell in my moments of greatness. But....

I am just kidding grin grin
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 20, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Very positive.. comes with healing, guidance, innovation and development

I wish we can do it together.. I mean with you by my side as I dwell in my moments of greatness. But....

I am just kidding grin grin

Funny you…you need beatings grin grin
Re: It was Olamide and Burna Boy that secure the release of Zlatan Ibile not Davido by artworks1: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Celebrates Wife’s Birthday With This Lovely Handwritten Love Letter / Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / New Bikini Photos Of Rukky Sanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.