Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU (25642 Views)

Audu Ogbeh Emerges ACF Chairman / British Airways React To Audu Ogbeh's Claim Of Importing Pizza From London / Lai Mohammed, Audu Ogbeh And Fashola Funny Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by happYFingers(m): 2:57pm On May 15, 2019
We have heard you Mr Importer of Brazilian Grass... !

The worst thing that ever happened to me is being an African; not just an African but a Nigerian !

The day I leave the boundaries of this zoo, that day will I mark as my birthday going forward.

Give the youths here loans to go into farming and they will request we submit marriage certificate of our grand ancestors, even when you succeed, they will give it to you with exorbitant interest rates.
Start the farm and in 3months, the harbingers of death(herdsmen)from arid north will come and wipe away your farm with thier cattles and kill you if you complain, then this govt will blame you why you didn't save your life by handing over your farm to herdsmen.

I have said it time without number... God has LOGGED OUT of Nigeria long ago !
[b][/b] WE ARE ONLY WAITING FOR TOTAL SHUT DOWN of this jungle !
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by duruZed(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2019
All his children are abroad studing or on holiday while the old idiot is trying to block the future of others.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by franklyfrank: 5:00pm On May 15, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Check well.. all His kids are abroad.. Oloshi!!
must you abuse?
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by suremanpatriot: 1:07am On May 16, 2019
angryb if this man said this, then his lost senses,so yu dont want youths to excel in an enabling environment tht will fertilize their growth? where ya own kids dey?
mr.P yesterdaylament to much poverty,now yu want use your evil comment impoverish youths d more. God wont let yu. No wonder they disgraced u as fe dp cm.

1 Like

Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Anndrew(m): 10:00am On May 16, 2019
cr7lomo:
they killed employment, they killed self employment,t get killed basic amenities, they killed cheap food, they killed affordable fuel, they increased tax, devalued our currency, they killed security, they killed our votes , they hv made threats to end bet9ja....now those that wanna leave due to discomfort are being stopped...y are these guys sooooo wicked??
i tell u,very wicked set of people..
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by kechywillz(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2019
Which kind country I enter be this,how can one disappear from this country to someplace like Europe and u went their to tell those accommodating them to eject them from heaven to hell,why buhari carry demons from hell full everywhere for this country!!! angry angry
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Ghokes(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Check well.. all His kids are abroad.. Oloshi!!

Oloshi oshi
Re: Audu Ogbeh: Reduce Visa To Nigerian Youths By EU by Alejobs: 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
We can make a difference with just a smile

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biafra: Shut Down IPOB-Linked Youtube Channels – Buhari Govt Tells Google / Train Loan : ''withdraw Your Statement'' - Senate Lampoons Amaechi / Buhari Names 6 Governors National Food Security Council Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.