Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,948 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) (30914 Views)

100 Level NSUK Student Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship (Photos) / Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / Dr Abideen Aro Revives A Pilgrim Who Slumped During Hajj In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Dhdfg13335: 1:15pm On May 15, 2019
Prove below

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Olas00(m): 1:15pm On May 15, 2019
Rip
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Greatguy01(m): 1:28pm On May 15, 2019
donaldking10:
Abia stress university.

if u know u know.

R.I.P Dear.
I can relate, ABSU is my Alma Mata.

Stress for that school, no be here oh

RIP to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Deathisfree: 1:37pm On May 15, 2019
You guys will never post good news. Nawao for this country o. I think bad news interest Nigerians well ..I’m in California comma beat me
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by aytuns(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2019
Gossipninja:
A 100 level student of Abia State University, Uturu in the early hours of yesterday kicked the bucket on her way to exam.

According to reports, the girl has been sick for a very long time but due to the exam, she couldn't go home to receive proper treatment.

The young girl identified as Joy, slumped on the road while rushing for her morning paper.

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/100-level-absu-student-slumped-and-died-on-her-way-to-exam-photo-2/

don't they have a school clinic in ABSU?
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:
when you are very sick please leave any useless appointment and exam and get yourself checked

Me self tire

aytuns:

don't they have a school clinic in ABSU?

Most state unis have zero students welfare.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by ojay2053(m): 1:55pm On May 15, 2019
donaldking10:
Abia stress university.

if u know u know.

R.I.P Dear.
Earlier the Cashew, if you know you know.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by tosinosam(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2019
Oh my! Dis is so alarming dats y in dis life your health comes first den oda tinz follows
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by millionboi2: 2:52pm On May 15, 2019
TheMoniker:
sad
Had it been she’s aware that it doesn’t matter if she does to uni or not she would have stay put in her parent’s house. Naija is cursed!
if only she knows.
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by darlenese(f): 2:54pm On May 15, 2019
100 level is stressful, couples with illness, too bad
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by U2ice(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2019
donaldking10:
Abia stress university.

if u know u know.

R.I.P Dear.

Great ikenga

1 Like

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Gkemz: 3:00pm On May 15, 2019
RIP young lady. You found yourself in a system whereby the welfare and well-being of students are not put into consideration.
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by U2ice(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2019
Most times it's due to change of environment I am a living testimony.... my first year 2nd semester same Absu typhoid malaria fever almost finished me but I came out strong. Always give thanks for good health. RIP young soul
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by SheikhMuniru(m): 3:42pm On May 15, 2019
Buhari Why, Why Again..
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2019
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

R.I.P young lass.

The only mistake you made was going to school.

Your mates are in the house of their yahoo boyfriends using their kpekus to give Benz.

What a wasted kpekus!

God will judge this ur comment
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by Akuruoulo(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2019
Yankiss:
Very sorry. Such a loss. Healthcare in Nigeria is so poor. In an ideal situation, the school would have a clinic that can attend to the students' healthcare needs. But most of the time, this service is so exorbitant and unaffordable; and at other times, the clinics are without relevant facilities and resident doctors. The girl herself ought to have prioritized her health over examinations. The stress of preparations no doubt exacerbated the situation. My deepest condolences to her family. May God have mercy on her soul, amen.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by booksrite(f): 5:06am On Jun 29, 2019
..I can relate, ABSU is my Alma Mata.Stress for that school, no be here ohRIP to her

sad
Re: 100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) by samples129: 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2019
Video of alleged cultists being flogged by community leaders in Uturu,host community to Abia state university ;log in with FB to watch http://talka-connor.com/15704//ksmS2/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=5659815&i=5659815

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic) / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / 575 New COVID-19 Cases, 249 Discharged And 20 Deaths On July 10 - (2609 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.