Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 AM

Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data (26588 Views)

Disruption Of Internet Services: Onanuga Compares Nigeria To Other African Natio / Peter Obi Compares Nigeria’s Budget, Poverty Rate With China’s. Is He Correct? / Reno Omokri Compares Nigeria To Ghana Over Abduction (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by Pavarottii(m): 1:41pm On May 16, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

I debate facts, not emotions, sentiments and tantrums.

The fact that life under buhari is better? Or wat fact is that?

Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by plaindealer: 2:28pm On May 16, 2019
Pavarottii:

The fact that life under buhari is better? Or wat fact is that?

Yes, the fact that your life is not better doesn't mean my life is not better.

Speak for yourself.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by Pavarottii(m): 3:29pm On May 16, 2019
plaindealer:

Yes, the fact that your life is not better doesn't mean my life is not better.

Speak for yourself.
Okay now u agree to d fact that I think only about urself...

What a rational being u r... Have a nice day... Don't quote me again.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by plaindealer: 3:36pm On May 16, 2019
Pavarottii:

Okay now u agree to d fact that I think only about urself...

What a rational being u r... Have a nice day... Don't quote me again.

Were you not thinking about yourself when you erroneously assumed that my life is not better just because yours is not?

Keep your contradictions and hypocrisy to yourself.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by tuniski: 3:46pm On May 16, 2019
spectroscopic:

I have never historically been an advocate of separation (look me up here on Nairaland) and really don't care if you separate or not. I am PERSONALLY not affected in any way with what goes on in Nigeria. But recent developments and my gut tell me that separation is better than what I am seeing now and what is being predicted for the future. Hence, I am changing my mind. I have proposed a formula that could be agreeable and less rancorous to everyone, since oil appears to be the issue militating against reasonable and peaceful separation. I even proposed the SE not include any non-SE region in their proposed country. I believe individually the different regions will be better off. I assume you are Yoruba. Why do you not want to manage your own destiny yourself?

One United Nigeria better than any component part standing alone.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by Igbodicool(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2019
spectroscopic:

I have never historically been an advocate of separation (look me up here on Nairaland) and really don't care if you separate or not. I am PERSONALLY not affected in any way with what goes on in Nigeria. But recent developments and my gut tell me that separation is better than what I am seeing now and what is being predicted for the future. Hence, I am changing my mind. I have proposed a formula that could be agreeable and less rancorous to everyone, since oil appears to be the issue militating against reasonable and peaceful separation. I even proposed the SE not include any non-SE region in their proposed country. I believe individually the different regions will be better off. I assume you are Yoruba. Why do you not want to manage your own destiny yourself?
Just shut your trap and speak for your inconsequential tribe and not the lgbo nation.
All the Igbo race whether in your so called SE or SS will be united in their BIAFRA.
Be more concerned about your minority group in SS and not the Great and Graced Igbo nation.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by emmykk(m): 5:10pm On May 16, 2019
ZnO:

Those are not Buhari's achievements. Are they?

No
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by Nazzysca: 7:10am On May 17, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Comical and local government made up rubbish..but this one kill me with laughter for real.

Exploring Public Private Partnership to Reconstruct Second Niger Bridge is achievement, the bridge the they did nit even build...

I'm done, I've had enough laugh..

You know why I do not reply people like you? You hide the truth.
First you pointed that both DISCOs and GENCOs were privatised by GEJ but you lied; only DISCOs were privatised. So, yes PMB still has a lot to do about power.
You asked for schools and hospitals and I even gave you over 120 almajiri schools, yet Your biased mind kept afloat.
Your myopic mind will never understand that huge monies are spent on site studies and early project management start-ups.
The railway you are praising PMB has not even been completed.
Bros, deal with facts and stop being mischievous.
With all the support he had, MOB could have done better than GET who spent his whole days in office under pressure.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by hothead(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2019
Let's talk about this hotel sale on the phone.

grandstar:

The Intercontinental hotel in Victoria hotel is for sale at 35bn.

What will determine if you buy it? How beautiful and grandiose the hotel or the company accounts?

What will influence your decision, that it has 180 well furnished rooms or that room occupancy rates have fallen to 30%?

What will influence your decision, that it has parking space for 1,000 cars or that it can't service it's debt of N20bn?

I trust that it's the accounts you'll pay more attention to If you were illiterate, what will influence your decision, probably what you can see

Economist focus more on "accounts" than what they see on the outside. Nice fancy projects maybe built on mountains of unpayable debt are secondary to them. What they see while seating down the armchair economist can't see standing on the highest mountain

For instance, the statistics show that under Buhari ,Debt levels have increased greatly. It has shot through the roof. As the figures shows, it was 12% in 2014 but 25% of GDP by 2018.

Debt service to revenues has lept from 27% of GDP in 2014 to 60% of GDP in 2018. That means that 60% of the budget is used to service debt! If a person spends 60% of his income on servicing debt, will you not be worried for the person? How much more for the country and it's rising

Jonathan allowed endemic corruption under his watch. There was a lot of fiscal recklessness under him

However his economic policies were much sounder than those of Bubari If Buhari had simply maintained those policies and even improved on them and fought corruption, better.

He instead introduced economic policies such as pegging of the Naira to the dollar which was a recipe for financial ruin. I wrote off this Government when it did that.

Buhari is a principled man no doubt but he scores an F9 in economics. Worse, he is still determined to impose economic hubris on the country.
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by kYjelly2: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
Casptainspecial:

If you hav brain and very conversant with economic report in 2018 and 2019 you will realize that only 2 states in Yoruba land is financing over 22 states in Nigeria that includes some of ur potopoto states despite not even producing oil

Let me quickly bust ur bubble, SW is the most rich and self sufficient nation in Nigeria,

In term of Agriculture we have vast of arable land etc Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo

In term of Natural resources we are massively endowed beyond reasonable doubt e.g Ogun,Lagos nd Oyo nd Ekiti

In term of Industry we ar d only region Nigeria depends on so need to even mention anything as yu already know that SW dominate industry power of Nigeria

SW is not in all ramifications in same class with any Regions in Nigeria

Ur potopoto is b nothing to us thats we dont rush to settle in polluted potopoto region nd ur people rush in masses to settle where they can hav a better life

If you really believe all that you wrote, then why not support division of Nigeria and be free from potopoto states?
Re: Bloomberg Compares Nigeria 2014 And 2018-hard Data by googi: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2019
Good give and take discussion.

But, I beg una for those of us who nor sabi buku.
Answer de question wey some people dey aski. Na when Nigeria unemployment reach 6%?

All de mouti wey dey drive rough rouf about independent region, why not lead and show us how instead of deserting the place you call shiitholu to the region wey dey lead and show us how to be independent?

If Nigeria is on fire, why are running there in thousands every day, including today?

Enquiring minds want to know o.

Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter / Lagos LP Writes A Petition To DSS Over MC Oluomo's Comment & Oro / "Unlettered And Uncultured People": Moghalu Apologises For Choice Of Words